Reincarnated As Villainess In...

By imakindaboredlmao

Old Lady sphere is obsessively inlove with the prince of kingdom Armenia. Her father which is the duke of the... More

Chapter 1: book?
Chapter 2: marry the prince? gross I don't want to!
chapter 3: scenery
Chapter 4: I broke the engagement! I'm finally free
Chapter 5: tea party
Chapter 6: training,,,,, demon?
Chapter 7: "I finally found you?"
Chapter 8: prince engagement
Chapter 9: plan
Chapter 10: investigate
Chapter 11: I need an answer
Chapter 12: trip but I am stressed
Chapter 13: reluctantly agreed to the plan
Chapter 14: I don't know how to swim
Chapter 15: living with the demon because of the curse,,, and I'm irritated
Chapter 16: fool? the cursed
Chapter 17: cat
Chapter 18: family
Chapter 19: visit the capital
Chapter 20: suffering mentally
Chapter 21: gross
Chapter 22: cat is missing
Chapter 23: planning to sneak out
Chapter 24: leave the dukedom
Chapter 25: Selena visit
Chapter 26: sleep tightly
Chapter 27: complete
Chapter 28: the demon is sick
Chapter 30: manor
Chapter 31: nothing
Chapter 32: finish the investigation
Chapter 33 The boys invistagate the village once again and we agreed to joined
Chapter 34: The last day in the manor; run on the woods
Chapter 35: glimpse the last goodbye
Chapter 36: I hate water!
Chapter 37: drown
chapter 38: crisis
chapter 39: night pajama
chapter 40 sneak out

Chapter 29: I don't eat Intestine

8 0 0
By imakindaboredlmao

"Are you done hanging out?"

"Ooowhh what are you doing here?"

"Got up for something"

"I'm actually about to going back since your here, you can hanging out, your turn, have a nice day bye"

"....w-whatt?.... What's with her?"

Im quite sleepy and I want to sleep in my room cuz I'm making sure myself to not wake up in my own room confusing myself while I remember back my time end up sleeping in the backyard then waking up in my room. Well that's impossible and practically I need to go back, I'm quiet hungry.

Skip for the berries now, my tummy bit hurting.

Oh and there's actually a food right here. That's good.

I grab some food it's like lunch now, going in my own room with calories I'm gonna consume all of it.

"Hi, you're here, how did you get inside? Oh never mind maybe someone put you inside"

Perhaps it's noon, and I'll think you've already eaten by fishes down there, you took so long, you're not even in the garden "

"Do you think small fishes can swallow me? Are you Stoopid?" What's wrong in he's head?

"You might not know"

"Okay I'm heading upstairs I'll sleep too"

"..... sike" a lot to enjoy my peace of mind

This days was a little bit different from before, why he was so chaotic? But I have nothing to do now but to sleep.

(Few days passed)

Ready for vacation we leave early from the castle and traveled into neighboring kingdom for a vacation. Father, brother, sister, and the demon is with us.

We ate some foods and stay in the hostelry of their capital, it was first time for me to explore the book um I mean this is not the book I think it's reality for me to bound here with luckiness, but there's a bit of bad things on it.

There's a bunch of different foods that I never tasted before, but somehow my stomach only consume small amounts of food so ......

"Do you wanna eat this sphere"

"I don't eat Intestine "

That was so weird, it's like in my world too but I never bother my self to eat those things.

"Sigh"

"I wanna eat their cake"

"Here have some"

That was so..... The best sweet ever, but by the way, I wanna have some books right here, who knows there are some other genres and refreshing stories awaits me here.

"HEY SPHERE THIS IS FIT IN YOUR CAT"

Oh no that must be cute. I didn't bring my cat because it just giving me more responsibility in the middle of journey. But somehow I have something for him cute ribbon that fit with clothes. Hey it must be awesome to just purchase it.

"I'll take that"

"YAY"

Selena is having fun over there with father when I am exploring the place on my own.

"Bro"

"Mmm"

"What are you two doing can I join with?"

"Umm were searching for something"

"Need my help"

"No no no no don't touch any of it and don't make noises"

What? Are they doing here, searching for what.

I can sense for something

Steps for..... poor eyesight

Minutes had passed and I figure it out there must be nice right here since we're staying in the inn for a days. And I'm a little bit bored we were about to head out again later for a supper and I'm gonna ask about what was my brother doing in the basement room of the capital earlier. I'm so confused and can't stop thinking about it.

"Your already here, can you call Selena?"

"Okay"

Seems like they don't really want me to hear them out.

"KNOCK"

"Gotcha, time for dinner father order me to call you"

"Sister did you hear somethin--........n-never mind"

"Are you making fudge again?"

........

"Oh! the two already here"

"Sphere sit with me"

"Okay father"

Selena sat next to brother while the demon sat next to my sister.

After this you can rest assuredly for the next day exploration

"Okay?"

"Alright"

"We're planning to visit the outskirt of the kingdom for the next day, is it okay for you guys to joined, we won't force you if you don't want to--"

"Umm father we won't mind if I'll be living here with sphere I still didn't trust the kingdom to be safe for sphere"

"Perhaps the inn were staying there is quite old, so maybe it's not comfortable"

"Gosh it's okay sphere will overcome it"

"Yeah brother is right"

After the dinner I went back in my room but still I feel bothered with the thing my brother and the demon does in the basement room

Is it connected for something strange?

The manor is quite wide but the room that my father rent has balcony to hang out for the rest of room's, so I went there to soothe my mind. Indeed of the peaceful place I stayed the challenges is not yet to come.

"What are you doing here?" Flabbergasted

"I'm just soothing my mind with nice view here"

"What's on your mind?"

"Are you here to tell the truth if I will ask you"

"Is the thing in the basement bothering you? Am I right?"

"Are you good at reading minds?"

"If your not interested then I won't tell you"

"Okay, I've been curious on you what's up the two of you in basement with papers? Is it related to my mother again? What are you planning?"

"So the purpose of this vacation is not only for fun or chilling but we are gaining information here all the set ups and behind of this by your mother doings."

"What do you mean?"

"All the illegal doing's and information is here, the place is dangerous so be careful don't just sneak out on your own in the middle of the night."

"Let's say it's all about my mother?"

"I don't even know what to do in this case since your mother is on the stronger side, your father is close with the emperor but still it's hard to deal and just command to arrest the person she's been working on human trafficking and the bad to hear about is she's been kidnapping commoner's in the kingdom that's why the level of a person who has dark magic decrease because of her after she consume all the magic she sell the commoner's to neighboring kingdom, and the papers you found earlier is the list of commoner's that sold in this kingdom, we patiently investigating the persons in the list if they still alive so we can make a proof for arresting your mother. "

.........

"Since I already heard the truth i can pleasuredly sleep but still I can't. I'm still wary about the things happening"

"That's why we're keeping this to you because your quiet sensitive about the cases like this"

"...."

"You can't sleep if I won't tell you then you can't sleep either if I tell you"

"...."

"It's okay, we have plenty of time to plan"

Author's note: it's been a while again, how do u guys overcome ur anxiety?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 18.2K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
19.7K 911 7
[Discontinued] After dying in prison because an experiment, I went back 2 years before my death. My faith in the Imperial Family, my affection for m...
136K 4.2K 17
Now that I think about it the name Lydia reminds me of something. Maybe from a movie or a book I have read before. I think my full name is Angeline L...
447K 24.6K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...