[๐•†โ„•๐”ผ๐•Šโ„๐•†๐•‹๐•Š] Lyney x (fem...

By MoonshireParadise

โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–! โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•’๐•๐•! Sit back and relax as you read a bunch of thrilling stories, written by me... More

Introduction:
The Perfect Performance | Lyney
The Perfect Performance Pt.2 | Lyney
Confessing to him | Lyney
Nightmares | Lyney
โœจBirthday Special โœจ(AU) |Lyney

Without You (Angst) | Lyney

226 4 1
By MoonshireParadise

A/N: Thanks for 300+ reads! I was so surprised when I found out! ^^ There's also a couple non canon events! Thanks so much for your patience! Enjoy~

♡♤♢

(Third Pov)

It was a beautiful, sunny day in Fontaine. The skies were blue without a single cloud in sight. The grass was continuously growing on the hills; creating soft shines that could be seen from a far distance.

The salty air from the ocean/ lake felt so wonderful as (y/n) inhaled it before laying on the grass beside her boyfriend, Lyney.

"This has been such an amazing day." (y/n) exhaled. Lyney took her hand and intertwined it with his, "It most certainly has."

Not far away, the couple could hear the water breaking away at the sandy beaches and the noisy pelicans searching for their next meals. The soft breeze picking up again and the fresh smell of blooming flowers filled the air.

Another long moment of comfortable silence passed until Lyney sat up to capture (y/n)'s attention. "(y/n), do you ever think about the future?"

She looked a little surprised by the sudden question but answered without a trace of hesitation. "Occasionally but what brought this up?"

(y/n) watched as he looked away for a brief moment. For whatever reason, Lyney looked a little anxious.

"Lyney?" (y/n) reached out for his hand but Lyney pulled her closer to him instead. He plucked a small flower and placed it behind her ear. "So beautiful." Lyney hummed while caressing her face. (y/n) leaned into his hand before asking again, "Lyney, why do you look nervous?"

She looked up to see his smile turn into sadness before finally giving in, "Father has recently informed me that I'll become her successor one day. Protecting my family is one thing, but becoming a harbinger? It terrifies me to become like them. But the worst thought, is if this breaks us apart. I don't want that to happen.."

(y/n) gave a genuine smile and rubbed her thumb against his. "Lyney, do you remember when I found out you and your siblings were fatuu?" Lyney nodded as he recalled the memory, "Yes, you didn't seem very frightened, rather surprised honestly."

"Mhm! And I've stayed by your side from the moment we met. So when the time does come for you to take your father's place, I want you to know that I'll always be by your side." She placed a kiss on his cheek before lying back down on the grass.

Lyney laid down beside her, "You promise?" She nodded, "Of course silly! I'll always love you even when I die." Suddenly, (y/n) gasped and covered her mouth as if she had just said something offensive.

She hadn't realized she told Lyney she loved him until the moment it slipped out. Surprisingly, with a gentle tug, Lyney pulled (y/n)'s hands away and kissed her. "I love you too.."

♡♤♢

The night grew cold and dark as someone approached the aquabus port to Fontaine city. The Melusine, Aeval, looked absolutely petrified at the site of the person but did her very best to smile like nothing was wrong.

"Going to Fontaine?" She managed to say. The person hummed in response, "Yes, I don't like to be kept waiting."

Before Aeval could start her tour, she was interrupted by the person. "Spare me your lecture of the nation, I want to enjoy this moment in silence..."

"May I ask who you are?" She quivered. The person wore a wicked smile, "I'm known as The Doctor."

Aeval looked empathetic towards the strange man. "Is somebody hurt?" The Doctor chuckled, "You could put it that way. A colleague of mine is being replaced shortly, so I'm making sure they get a proper retirement."

"But with all due respect, shouldn't your colleague take care of that, themselves?" A sinister glint of bloodlust was shown in his eyes, "I'm afraid, it's already too late."

♡♤♢

(y/n) walked down the hallway to her apartment, still reminiscing the wonderful day she had with Lyney. He truly is amazing, she thought as she opened the door.

Sometimes, she would have this fear of waking up and finding out that all of it was just a dream. But of course, Lyney would always reassure her that it wasn't.

(y/n) loved him, there was no doubting that. But she never actually had enough courage to tell him that until today. (y/n) walked over to the window and saw Lyney disappear among the crowds of  people.

With a sigh, she collapsed on her bedroom door, still memorized by her entire day out. The wind blew into her room with a gentle breeze, shifting anything that could easily fly away.

(y/n) walked over to her balcony to close the doors when she noticed something, or rather someone, in the corner of her eye.

The figure turned on the lamp next to a chair. It was the Hydro Archon herself. "I take it you had a good day," Furina sounded slightly bitter, "with him."

(y/n) remained still, not exactly sure of what to say or do in response. However, it was very clear Furina was still upset about the way Lyney's case ended. "I take it you still think he's guilty." She stiffened, almost regretting what she said.

Furina clicked her tongue and looked away slightly ashamed, "I made a mistake but I still don't fully trust the House of the Hearth. I know you have a better judgement which is why I trust your instincts more than mine right now."

"I-I..woah thank you." (y/n) definitely wasn't expecting an answer like that. "Anyways, we're getting off topic. Obviously you're probably wondering why I'm here!" Furina beamed.

But (y/n) looked around for any possible way she could've gotten in, "Honestly I'm more concerned, for my safety, on how you got in-"

"That's beside the point (y/n)," Furina quickly cut her off, "I'm here to inform you that I've made a very big decision! I've decided that you shall become the next Fontaine Archon!"

(y/n) couldn't tell if she was joking which caused her to stiffen a laugh. "Furina, that's not in any way possible. I don't even have a hydro vision!"

"Which is why you'll be the Fontaine Archon! The Archon of Fontaine, you'll watch over our beloved nation since our old archon had...passed on." Furina trailed off for a moment, leaving (y/n) confused.

Furina stopped dozing off and looked back at her. "Even if this were possible, why would you ever want to choose me?" She simply smiled, "I know you won't admit it, but you really care about this nation and its people. I've seen it, you have a way of making our enemies into allies and bringing us together, even if it'll eventually destroy us."

Enemies into allies. (y/n) knew exactly what she meant by that, especially who it could've been referred to. "Furina, I can't win in a fight.."

"Well, I don't expect you to, I never did. I've always felt like more of another performer than an Archon to the citizens. But anyways, you'll have guards and Nuevillette will help you too!" Furina reassured. "I-I'm not the person you want for an Archon, believe me, I'll mess everything up!"

Furina hummed in response, "Oh (y/n), you'll be alright, we'll always be here for you..." Furina trailed off again, which caused (y/n) to notice her looking out the window, "Furina?"

This time, she didn't respond. (y/n) looked outside and noticed clouds of smoke filling the air outside. "What's going on?"

Furina grabbed (y/n)'s hand and ran to the door, "I don't want to stay and find out. I have to stop whatever is going on, er- have the Gardes take care of this situation."

"Shouldn't we warn Neuvillette?" (y/n) tried to keep up with her. "I'm sure he already knows." She didn't sound very confident in her answer though. They stopped every now and then to warn people to leave the apartments.

The girls quickly ran outside before the building collapsed. (y/n) was mortified at the site, everything she owned was gone. But at least the residents were okay.

"Help as many people as you possibly can and start heading to any dock or aquabus station. Make sure my people are safe." Furina called out to any nearby Gardes. She looked back at (y/n), "Go to Neuvillette, he'll keep you safe and away from any potential threats coming."

"But what about you or the people? I have to go warn-" She was quickly silenced. "(y/n), it isn't safe for you to go anywhere right now with the way things are. I understand you want to keep the people you care for safe, but I can't risk you getting hurt, or worse killed. Please go, I'll make sure everyone is warned and safe."

At first, she wanted to argue her case but found it futile to try and persuade her. (y/n) looked around and saw other buildings collapse in the distance. "Okay, I'll go." She nodded and ran off again.

Furina sighed in relief and noticed Navia running towards her. "What in Teyvat is going on?"

"We're under attack by an unknown enemy, I need your help to keep the people safe. We have to evacuate to the ocean," Furina told her which Navia agreed, "Understood, we have supplies ready in Poisson for anybody who needs it."

Furina smiled, "Thank you." Navia nodded and ran off to help the others.

♡♤♢

Fire and smoke quickly filled the streets of Fontaine as people tried so desperately to escape. (y/n) helped as many people as she could despite what she told Furina she'd actually do.

She just couldn't stand the thought of leaving everyone behind while she had to run and hide from something or someone she didn't even know potentially existed.

(y/n) was on her way to Neuvillette's office, but she needed to make sure that the House of the Hearth were okay, but most importantly, Lyney.

She quickly darted up the steps as a crowd of fatuu soldiers surrounded their house. (y/n) fought her way through the crowd and ran to their Father, Lynette and Freminet, who looked frightened. "Are you guys alright?" (y/n) panted, trying to catch her breath.

"Yes, but Lyney is still in there." Lynette said, as if he was already gone. "He's what...?" (y/n) couldn't handle the thought of him dying.

She tried to walk to the burning house but was stopped by Lynette and Freminet, "(y/n), it's dangerous. The front door is collapsing and he's-"

"I don't care! Lyney is trapped inside." She tried to escape from their clutches but was failing. "Please..I-"

Suddenly, a figure was seen climbing out a window before the fires grew. "I'm here! I'm here!" Lyney coughed, dusting off his clothes.

Everyone cheered and his family looked so relieved. Lynette and Freminet let (y/n) go as she ran to him.

"That's the last time I'll ever use the stove." Lyney mumbled to himself before he heard his name being called. (y/n) reached out for him and he pulled her into a tight hug.

"(y/n)! Are you alright?" Lyney whispered. "I'm.. yeah- I'm okay." She answered, practically gasping for air. She quickly noticed first and second degree burns forming on his arm.

"Lyney, you're hurt.." (y/n) looked up at him. But he smiled reassuringly, "I'm alright it's not that bad-"

BOOM!

Another building collapsed near the crowd of people, who let out cries of fear. At that very moment, (y/n) remembered what had to be her top priority. "I have to go.."

But Lyney caught her wrist before she was fully out of reach. "(y/n) wait!" She looked back at him, silently begging Lyney to let her go. Even though, deep down inside, she knew he wouldn't.

"Head to the ocean and stay with everyone. You'll be safer.." (y/n) pulled her wrist away and practically ran down the stairs. Fear overcame him as he watched her run away until she was out of sight.

"Lyney.." His father reached out for his shoulder, "Go." Lyney looked at his family, "But I can't just leave you guys..I'm supposed to-"

"Forget all of that stuff right now." Freminet uttered, "Right now, (y/n) needs to be looked after." Lynette nodded and nudged her twin brother to go. "We're okay, keep her safe before it's too late."

Within seconds, Lyney jumped down the staircase and ran after her. "...keep her safe before it's too late."

Those words lingered in his mind as he fought his way through the smokey air. He didn't even know where (y/n) could've possibly ran off to. Until he saw a figure in the distance running away.

"(y/n)!"

♡♤♢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1K 28
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ "...๐š˜๐š‘, ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐š˜๐šž๐šœ; ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ, ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž?" โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โžปโฅ โ™ค โ™ง โ™ข โ™ก โ”† lyn...
513 24 4
"๊œฑษชษดษข ษชแด› แดษด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด˜แดแด› แด›แด แดกแด€แด›แด„สœ แด›สœแด‡ แด„ส€แดแดกแด… แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡, แด€ษดแด… แด‡แด แด‡ษด ษช๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ส'ส€แด‡ แด˜แด‡แด›ส€ษช๊œฐษชแด‡แด… ษช สœแด‡แด€ส€ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›๊œฑ แด˜ส€แด€ษดแด„แด‡" The story of a certain mouse girl who travel...
9.8K 391 16
โ ๐™ธ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š•๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šข.โž You are an inventor living in Fontaine. You've worked with man...
98.3K 4K 37
"๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ..." ๐’€/๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’“, ๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฏ...