The 0th Corps Commander Becam...

By PopeOfDeonism

While resting in his room at the Demon Kings castle Deon passes out and regains memories of a certain red hai... More

Chapter 1 - Cale? It's Deon now!
Chapter 3 - Corps Commander Meeting
Chapter 4 - Fire of Destruction
Chapter 5 - Zeroth Corps Commander
Chapter 6 - A human?
Chapter 7 - Hero V.S. Villain
Chapter 8 - Confrontation
Chapter 9 - Deon's dress up day
Chapter 10 - Banquet after Banquet
Chapter 11 - I am home
Chapter 12 - Butterfly fiasco
Chapter 13 - Neutrality of Death
Chapter 14 - Quelling down a burning
Chapter 15 - Obsession after obsession
Chapter 16 - Cruel is very cruel
Chapter 17 - Daunting Memories
Chapter 18 - Oracles Revelation
Chapter 19 - An Unexpected Predicament
Chapter 20 - Blurry Destiny
Chapter 21 - Operation: Actors of Acting
Chapter 22 - Demon Arut's return
Chapter 23 - A slight change in the persona
Chapter 24 - A child?
Side Chapter: An older brother's perspective
Chapter 25 - All To Which Will Happen Eventually
Chapter 26 - You Lonely Child
Chapter 27 - Little Red Riding Hood, Don't die
Chapter 28 - Emergency
Chapter 29 - Friendly Threat
Chapter 30 - A Changed Outcome
Chapter 31 - Me or Him?
Chapter 32 - Family Bonding
Chapter 33 - Disturbances
Chapter 34 - Unforseen action
Chapter 35 - Power of Death!
Chapter 36 - The Coming of a War Against a Disaster
Chapter 37 - Changing Fate
Chapter 38 - A Better Life
Chapter 39 - Healing
Chapter 40 - Magic Regeneration?
Chapter 41 - Hyung-nim!
Chapter 42 - The Ending
Chapter 43 - Sneaky Child
Chapter 44 - A Wild Day Out
Chapter 45 - Blood Samples
Chapter 46 - Negotiation Gone Wrong
Chapter 47 - Threatening Negotiation
Chapter 48 - Collecting World Errors!
Chapter 49 - Improvement

Chapter 2 - Rest properly

3.3K 176 35
By PopeOfDeonism

this crossover may be weird but my other crossover fics may be even weirder.

You can choose out of some crossovers that I should start writing about or make a plot for.

tcf x genshin

tcf x twtptflob (theres two ideas; one where the thames household is apart of the 5 ducals or one where cale becomes a saint of the god of death and transmigrates there)

tcf x orv (a continuation of my other published ff that is also a crossover between tcf and kny)

CALE IS DEON !!

***

Previously

Of course, the Demon King's only concern was the patient Ben was in charge of, the Commander of the Zeroth Corps, Demon Arut.

***

When Ben arrived at the Demon King's office, he saw Deon sitting on the sofa with his mouth covered.

Blood dripped down onto his hand.

As a result, the carpet and the papers in the office was ruined, but the Demon King didn't seem to mind at all and instead looked distressed over Deon's current condition. Seeing this Ben slowly approached Deon.

It seemed that Deon didn't want to get up, possibly because his legs were weak. Ben hurriedly went over to Deon who was sitting on the sofa while blaming himself.

The patient was ill, and Ben was unable to arrive quickly, which disqualified him from being a doctor. There will be nothing that Ben could say if Sir Arut gets angry and even snaps his neck.

But before that, Ben would have to start with the treatment.

First, he stretched out three fingers. To first check if Deon was conscious.

"Sir Arut, can you hear me? How many fingers do you see here?"

"Three..??"

Consciousness normal, vision normal.

Everyone in the Demon Castle knew why Demon Arut was like this, how could they not not know?

Because everyone had seen it clearly. The scene of him holding back the Hero, who was about to self-destruct, with nothing but his mortal body.

Not to mention the scene where the Hero died with just a small move from him. It was only natural that his body would be damaged since he took the force of the Hero's self-destruction all by himself.

So, who could look down on him?

A weak body and combat ability are two different things. Ben was not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but this person was special.

Ben could definitely take this life right now if he had really wanted to. But then he wouldn't even realize he was dead until it was too late.

Even though he was spewing blood at the time, it didn't appear that way when looking into his vividly alive eyes.

Red eyes that make you question whether that is what happens when fresh blood forms a circle. These eyes, which stood out even more due to his white hair that not even vampires have, carried a clear 'murderous' intent.

Something that can only happen after killing countless people and witnessing countless deaths. How could Ben possibly look down on him?

Suppressing his fear and awe, Ben calmly opened his mouth.

"...As you might have guessed, this is an after effect."

As if the Demon King had expected it, resignation flashed across the Demon King's face. He also shut his mouth for a moment in bitterness. However, it was different for the person in question, Demon Arut.

A look of indifference. No, that was definitely a fed-up look.

The Zeroth Corps Commander had heard it so many times that he had gotten fed-up with the word "after-effect."

As he was saying something, out of nowhere he put the handkerchief he had received from the Demon King over his mouth and buried himself deeply in the sofa.

"...That is true but, I didn't call you here for something that I obviously already knew did I?"

The Demon King glared at Ben who could only lower his head helplessly from the immense and dangerous aura coming from the Demon King.

"Find a way to cure him in the quickest way possible. If you fail... you know what happens right?"

"Yes. I will do my best..."

Ben answered back quickly. Gulping the saliva that was forming in his throat.

"Arut, let's continue our talk next time! I want you to focus on your recovery! Bring the Zeroth Corps Commander to his room now!"

The Demon King sent the order and immediately demons barged into the room.

Deon looked at the scene unfolding in front of his face with curiosity and slight amusement. It was quite exciting for him to see most things to go by the novel quite easily. But where on earth did they get that fowler bed?!

Snapping back to reality Deon had realized that Ben was already dragging him back to his room.

"Wait, I'm alright- I can go by my-"

"No! I'll bring you there!"

Just as Deon was about to refute Ben, he had already beat Deon to it still dragging him by the hand.

Sometimes Deon really regrets being reincarnated into this world. But it's way better than being stuck on Nameless 1 with those crazy, ridiculously strong, and obsessive people! Deon, no Cale would rather be here even if it meant he was gonna die soon.

Lying on the fowler bed, Deon gave up on the thought of trying to get out of this place at least for now perhaps in the future he could. But hey, at least he doesn't have to do anything right now, the Demon King takes care of it all for him anyway.

"Oh my, did Lord Arut's after-effect kick up again?"

"I can't help but feel bad, he absorbed the Hero's self-destruct and now he's suffering from after effects..."

"But isn't it amazing how he's still the second strongest in the whole castle?"

"Yes indeed! I'm astonished that he's just right behind his majesty even after taking a blow from the Hero's self-destruction!"

But now that he's thinking about it, where did these crazy exaggerated rumors come from?!

***

"Lord Arut, are you feeling fine?"

"His pulse is now fine."

"Get him a wet towel now!"

'Strong person....? Me, Deon a strong person? Everyone here must be insane not that they already weren't. Even in my life as Cale Henituse and Kim Rok Soo I was still the weakest out of everyone on my team!'

Deon wanted to scream, sure special treatment was good and all but why are they treating him too well.

Clutching the blanket that was placed over him by a servant, Deon closed his eyes and opened them again, this time looking at the three red moons instead of the group of demons bowing down to him.

"Please have a good rest."

And now, Deon was alone! At least for now.

But... Moving on. Although everyone in all of his lives claimed him to be strong, everyone who said those words were completely wrong!

He's really... not that crazily strong as people say he is. And the fact his albinism quite literally effects his whole health too, you may as well call him the weakest human because even a kid could possibly injure him this applies to his past lives as well, except this time he's so sickly that he'd die to almost anything now.

***

"I'll take the cup with me once you're finish drinking."

"Thank you..."

Deon picked up the glass of water and quickly finished it in one go. He really wants to be alone right now and has to test his ancient powers out as well.

Mindlessly putting the cup on the platter, Deon hadn't realize the cup tipping over.

"Ah... M-my apologies!"

"..."

Deon was a bit confused at the sudden apology. It was him who tipped it over so why was she sorry?

Do demons just have a hobby about apologizing over everything or?

"Please leave."

"Yes!"

"Wow... she left so quickly. Am I just that trash that it even affects people in this world too?"

"It kind of hurts being avoided compared to this the Demon King... Does take care of me. A lot, but... his concern is stiflingly excessive and suffocates me."

Deon is the only human who is able to reside in the Demonic Realm. Born with the weakest body, that would collapse at the slightest hint of stress.

He was someone who was 'mistakenly' regarded as a strong individual. And thus was how he became the Zeroth Corps Commander, a subordinate of the Demon King.

This was something he wouldn't dare to tell anyone in the Demonic Realm.

But for now, Deon could lie that this was the after-effect of his fight with the hero and make his escape when the Demon King sends him back to the Human realm.

But if someone were to ever find out that his body was just naturally weak and it wasn't because of the fight with the hero...

He'd most likely die for being a fraud.. Would anyone even find out anyways? He has a main character buff now right?

"U-urgh... I do not want to die I need to get out of here and away from the Empire altogether!"

Deon sprung up from his bed to feel his neck as if his head was chopped off. Both the Demonic realm and Empire were horrible choices to be at, it didn't matter if he was going to be a commoner please get him out of here!

***

I don't want to go according to the novel.
I don't like angst. (that's a lie)
But I do want to make Cale/Deon escape and hide his identity for chaos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 847 43
What if Cale henituse transmigrated two years earlier? What if he met the person he had called soulmate? The same girl he dated when he was in the e...
5.4K 440 4
If he had known his dream would lead to this end. He doesn't want it. The scarifies that were made. The feeling of loss that revolved around him. ...
102K 6.3K 28
Amused, Barrow smiled and conjured more magic capable of blowing up the room and both Barrow and Cale to dust as well. "I'll be taking your young mas...
27.8K 2.1K 79
Adara Thornwin, the best friend of Cale Henituse, and possibly equally as Trash as him, decides to visit her best friend one day. She has no idea wha...