𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓭 [jjk x reade...

Von 4caracat

Y/n L/n, a descendant of the wind breathing technique, the last descendant of the demon slayers. Gojo Satoru... Mehr

Y/n L/n
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
.
21
22
23
24
25
26 - juju stroll
27
28

19

728 19 4
Von 4caracat

June 2018

"Hey Y/n, you said you wanted to meet Megumi right?" Gojo asked, as I opened my dorm's door.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Then you and Megumi can go together to retrieve one of Sukuna's fingers at Sugisawa High school," Gojo explained, "it's in Sendai city."

"Okay, sure, when are we leaving?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning," Gojo said, I nodded and closed the door. I probably didn't have to pack anything.

...

"Megumi-kun?" I asked, looking at the boy that was standing before me, "You grew so much!"

Megumi didn't say anything, I sighed, "Still not much of a talker. Anyways, let's go!"

We took the bullet train to Sendai city, I sat beside Megumi.

"How was Okinawa?" Megumi asked me, I was surprised he even talked to me.

"It was nice, so how have you been?" I asked.

"Fine," Megumi said, dully. 

"You know, you should cheer up a bit sometimes," I said. 

"I could say the same to you," he argued. "What? I'm more cheerful than you," I said, and he shrugged in response. 

...

"Megumi, you go search the field first, I'll go check the other spots," I said. Megumi nodded and went to the field. In reality, I just wanted to go buy the mochi from the mochi store we had just passed, on our way to this school. I watched as Megumi left and I ran out the school to the store. 

"Welcome!" The shop keeper said.

"Can I please have a bag of (f/n) mochi?" I asked. The shop keeper nodded and started to pack the mochi up for me. I handed them my credit card and they passed me my bag of mochi. I hummed happily as I walked out the store.

I skipped my way back to the school. A pink haired boy ran past me with incredible speed. Wow. So fast. I thought. But then, I noticed something weird about the energy he was giving off, it felt like there was cursed energy. I shrugged and walked towards the field. 

There, I noticed Megumi standing on the staircase, looking my way. I waved at him but he didn't respond, "Megumi?"

"The pink haired boy, he carries a cursed object," Megumi informed me, I nodded, "Yeah."

I opened my bag of mochi and started to eat it. Megumi glared at me, "Did you just buy that?"

"Yeah, do you want some?" I asked, then I remembered I wasn't supposed to let him know I had just left school to get mochis. I sweatdropped, but smiled at him, acting like nothing had happened. 

"Uh, no thanks," Megumi said. I shrugged and plopped it into my mouth. 

"We should follow pink hair guy," I said, and started to walk off. Megumi followed closely behind. We ended up in the hospital. I had finished my bag of mochi and threw the mochi in the trash can as we walked in. The hospital lights were dim, I saw the pink hair guy signing something at the counter. 

"Yuji Itadori, right?" Megumi asked, "I'm Fushiguro from Jujutsu Tech."

"And I'm Y/n," I said. 

"We'd like to have a word with you," Megumi started, and I added, "Now."

"Um, I'm in mourning right now," Yuji said. Megumi coldly responded, "Sorry, but there isn't time. The cursed object you possess is very dangerous."

"Um, sorry for your loss," I added, Megumi was so straightforward. Megumi said, "Hand it over to me now."

"Cursed object?" Yuji asked, confused. I pulled out my phone and showed him an image. 

"Oh yeah, I found that, my senpai took a liking to it, what do you mean dangerous?" Yuji asked. Megumi started to explain to him why it was dangerous. And then, Yuji tossed Megumi the box. 

Megumi opened it and said, "it's empty?"

"What?" I asked. Megumi showed me the empty box. Shit.

"Why is it empty?" Megumi asked, grabbing Yuji's shoulders. "I already told you, my senpai took it," Yuji said, "They're actually removing the tailsman from it tonight at school."

Megumi and my eyes both widened. Yuji looked at us confused. "Oh no! Your friends are going to die," I exclaimed. 

I grabbed Megumi and Yuji before dashing out the window and jumping on the roofs of the other buildings. "Wow," Yuji said as I saw the school coming into view. I jumped down and let go of Megumi and Yuji. 

"Where are they?" Megumi asked. "Fourth floor!" Yuji answered. We reached the entrance of the school. "You stay here."

"No, I'm coming too! It's dangerous right? They're my friends, I can't just stand here!" Yuji said, as Megumi and I climbed the fence. Megumi looked back and said, "stay here."

I honestly didn't see a problem with Yuji joining but whatever. I split up with Megumi and went different directions on the fourth floor. I applied curse energy onto my katana and slashed through all the small curses that were here. 

"Itadori!" I heard Megumi's voice say. I ran towards the direction to see Yuji punch a curse straight in the face. I jumped up into the air and said, "Wind Breathing Sixth Form: Black Wind Mountain Mist." 

The curse was slashed into half before exploding. Megumi's dogs came and started eating it. 

"I want to ask you what you're doing here, but good job," Megumi said, walking towards Yuji. 

"Are you guys okay?" I asked, walking towards them. They all nodded in response. Yuji was holding the finger. 

"Itadori, hand the finger over, it's dangerous," I said, putting my hands out. 

"Sure," Yuji said, before I noticed a large hand coming out from the ceiling. I pushed Megumi behind me and and jumped towards Yuji, and pushed him to the ground. Before I could recover from the impact, Megumi was thrown out by the curse, I pulled Yuji up and took the girl. I placed the girl in a safe spot and walked out to see Yuji standing on the curse's teeth, holding Sukuna's finger by his...mouth. 

Before I could go get it, he threw the finger into the air and swallowed it, "No!"

I stood there, waiting for something to happen. Suddenly, the curse's hands that were holding Yuji exploded. With one hand movement, Yuji killed the curse. I looked at him in surprise. Shit. That was Sukuna. 

"Wind Breathing Fourth Form: Rising Dust Storm!" I said, but none of the attacks hit Sukuna. He had dodged all of it. Sukuna laughed and said, "Aha, who are you? You're strong."

I glared at him before Megumi got up and prepared to summon his shikigamis. But Yuji held up his hands in surrender. "Wait! I'm fine," Yuji said.

"What's the situation?" My head snapped towards the voice. Gojo. 

"Gojo-sensei, why are you here?" Megumi asked. "Hey, I wasn't planning on coming, but look at you, I should show the second years." Gojo said before snapping pictures of Megumi. 

"Pink hair boy ate the finger," I explained to Gojo. Gojo looked at me, "for real?"

"For real," Megumi and I said at the same time. Gojo walked up to Yuji and stared at him intensely, "Damn you really did. Anything off with your body?"

"Not really," Yuji said. Gojo said, "Can you swap out with Sukuna?"

"Sukuna?" Yuji asked. 

"The curse you just ate," I explained.

"Oh yeah, I can do that," Yuji said. 

"Then give us 10 seconds," Gojo said, stretching. He tossed me the bag of stuff he had bought. 

"What are these?" I asked. 

"Kikufuku from Kikusuian," Gojo said, "it's Sendai's specialty, and it's super good."

"Behind you!" Megumi shouted at Gojo. I didn't pay attention to the fight, I was searching through the bag of food Gojo had bought. I took one of the kikufukus out and unwrapped it. I munched on it, enjoying the taste. I looked up to see Gojo dodging Sukuna's attacks, "My students and friend is watching, so I'm going to show off a little."

He started to land punches on Sukuna but I was more focused on the food. The fight with Sukuna stopped and I looked back up. Gojo had knocked Yuji out. 

"What did you do?" Megumi asked. 

"Knocked him out, if he isn't possessed by Sukuna when he wakes up, he might have potential as a vessel," Gojo explained, "What should we do with him though?"

"Even if he is a vessel, jujutsu regulations demand Yuji to be executed. However, I don't want to let him die," Megumi said. I nodded in agreement.

"Personal feelings?" Gojo asked. Megumi said, "Yes, please do something about this." 

"Now, since it's a request from a precious student and friend, leave it to me!" Gojo said, giving us a thumbs up. I tossed the bag of kikufuku back to Gojo, "These are good."

"Y/n-chan, you like these? Yay!" Gojo beamed. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

35K 695 10
Years ago, the famous Gojo Satoru had a best friend. One day her clan was killed and she disappeared. When Gojo graduates from his third year. He dis...
19.4K 557 34
"Like I said y/n...you really have a way of pushing buttons." He says darkly, running his thumb over my bottom lip causing tingles on my face. Y/n ge...
1.3K 79 7
Jujutsu Kaisen x Female Reader [AU Mafia] What makes y/n so special? Why does everyone want to get their hands on her? First it was some bitchy demon...
26.1K 1.8K 58
GOJO SATORU X OC Gojo Satoru has only tasted real fear twice in his life. Once, when he fought Fushiguro Toji and shook hands with death for a cinema...