HIS Deadly Obsession (Jk FF)

By talesofparadise

*** I will never let you leave my side, my love; you are tarp with me in my world forever.I'll ensnare you in... More

NEW book
New cover
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part7
part 8
part 9
part 10
PART 11
Part 12
part 13
new prologue
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 26
part 27
new book
important.
new epilogue.

Part 25

191 7 1
By talesofparadise

Lee mansion

Stepping into the Lee Mansion and flicking on the lights, Minho's eyes fell upon an elderly gentleman seated in a rocking chair. His gaze was fixated on the window, as if waiting for someone he had deeply wronged. The one mistake he made tainted his entire existence, which could explain why he grew despondent after she left him. That's how

Minho-dad they find our yn

Mr. Lee: Are you telling me the truth? Bring back YN, please. I'm ready to do anything ready to face her. He pleaded with Minho, grasping onto his hands.

Minho: "appa, what are you doing? This is going to worsen your health."

Mr. Lee, I would rather die.But before I do, I need to see her.

Minho: it's Our fault. We didn't believe her. We drove her away, and now it's our mistake. But we're too late, dad.

His voice trembled as he wiped away his tears.

Minho, let's go; dinner is served.

Mr. Lee, but your mother can't stand to see me near her.

Minho, I'll handle her. Let's go.

They both headed to the dining area, where Mrs. Lee was already seated. As she caught sight of him, she averted her gaze, causing him great sorrow.

Mrs. Lee: Minho, why did you bring him here?

Mr. Lee: I understand.

Mrs. Lee: Minho, I'm talking to you.

Minho-mom, it's been two years since you last spoke to him. Just listen to him.

Mrs. Lee: Because of him, our yn left without knowing the truth. How could he not believe her? And you? How could you also disown her as our daughter? How could he humiliate her in front of everyone?

Mr. Lee: I know I'm a disgrace. It's all my fault, but they found her.

Mrs. Lee: What?

Mr. Lee: Yes, they found YN.

Mrs. Lee: I want her to see Minho leave and bring her back.

JK POV
I looked at her, absorbed in her phone. She had grown more beautiful and mature, but I still missed the childish me. We were spending our last moments together, and I know it was my fault. I snapped out of my reverie when I heard the sound of a gunshot. I looked at Yn, and it nearly hit her head. I yelled at her to bend down, and she did. I then looked behind the car, following us.

I take out my gun and shoot them back; they were about to shoot the tire, so I moved the car to the left and shot them back. I cursed when my bullets ran out and called Mark right away.

Where are you that bastard find us come fast .

"Sir, we're on our way."

As JK's heart races, he spots a child running on the street. Reacting swiftlyHe steers the car towards a tree, slamming into it. His head collides with the steering wheel, creating a deep wound that starts bleeding profusely. As he attempted to regain his consciousness, his gaze shifted to her, and his heart sank at the sight of her injured state. As he came out, kicked the door open, and stepped out of the car, his sole focus shifted entirely to her safety. Despite the pain in his head, all he could think about was getting her the help she needed. He hurried to her side, and his heart raced with a mix of worry and confusion. The strangeness of the situation enveloped him like a dense fog, making it hard to think clearly. When he finally reached her, lying still on the ground, he felt a surge of panic. Without a second thought, he gently picked her up in his arms, cradling her fragile form against his chest and lightly slapping her face before opening her eyes.

Jk, Are you okay, love?

Yn, hmmm.

JK: Thank God.

It appears that the husband and wife adore one another—what true love, man!

As they turned around in response to the voice, her heart pounded with fear at the sight of a man wearing a sinister mask. The man's laughter echoed in the eerie silence, sending shivers down her spine. She tried to back away, getting scared while hugging Jungkook.

He said, frightening her, "Babygirl, why are you afraid? Do you remember me, Butterfly?" She hugged him more tightly. JK pulls out his gun and points it at him, smirking.

Omg I’m scared Mr. Jeon scared me. JK glared at him, making him chuckle loudly.

I will leave you if you give her to me.

Try me, you coward; you can take Jeon Jungkook forever.

You should go back to hell now that things have gotten so bad.

He said that and just tightened his hold on the gun, pointing to him.

 As her eyes widened in fear and disbelief, she locked gazes with the man who was about to pull the trigger. The seconds stretched into eternity as she frantically searched for a way to intervene and stop the impending tragedy. With adrenaline coursing through her veins, she mustered all her strength and tried to push him away. He tightened his grip on her body, leaving her unable to move. She could feel the fear crawling up her spine as she struggled against his hold, desperate to break free. Suddenly, a deafening gunshot pierced the air, causing her to scream out in horror. Time seemed to freeze as she watched JK, the man she loved, fall to the ground and start to cry loudly.

Jk, I'm sorry.

Yn: Why did you do it? she said 

His head is resting on her lap, and he is grinning and petting her cheeks. She was sobbing aloud.

Jk-Love, I really do love you.

He said this and began to breathe heavily. Suddenly, someone held her arm. She locked eyes with the man who had shot him. Anger and determination burned in her gaze as she defiantly picked up the gun lying near her, feeling its weight in her hand. He chuckled wickedly and began to drag her away. Fear and adrenaline coursing through her veins, she reached for her gun, ready to defend herself. However, before she could react, he swiftly snatched the gun from her grasp and, with a swift motion, struck her, causing her to stumble back, knocking her out.

You bastards, if something happens to her, you will be dead here. Bring her here.

As he reached out his hand to pick her up, the tranquility of the moment was shattered by a sudden gunshot. Shocked and bewildered, they both spun around to see Mark and Jack standing, along with Jimin Suga and guards, and they immediately sat inside.

I will be back, Butterfly.

Mark sat inside the car, driving away, and guards tried to follow them, but they had already fled.

They both lay in blood, and as she drags herself towards his half-dead body, he looks at her with open eyes.

Yn-kook Look at me, are you okay? I am sorry. I love you so much; please don't leave me.

You said I would leave you forever, and it appears that your wish is coming true.

He said this before closing his eyes, and she dragged herself to him, hugging him before closing her eyes. The last thing she heard was people running around rescuing them. Jack immediately picked him up but stopped looking at her hand, which was holding his jimin.

He separated her hand, picked her up, and moved to a different car. They both sat inside with Yn and JK.

Time skip to the hospital. 

When they got to the hospital, they ran in together. He yelled for the doctor, and the nurse came to get them. Suga and Jhope arrived first, comforting each other. After some hours, the doctor eventually emerged and talked.

He is fine, but he will be unable to walk. We do not know how long he will be able to walk in a week, months, or maybe years, but he has a 50% chance of healing or being unable to walk.

They He was taken aback by what he said and was not sure what to say.

What in the world are you saying? He said, and they looked behind to find Jin standing there.

Where have you been all this time, Jin, and how did you find out about it? Jhope spoke, and Jin answered.

I was in Italy gathering information about that kim bastard.

Jhope nodded and began to walk toward him when the nurse approached and said,.

Mrs. Jeon is fine. You can meet her, but she is sleeping.

I am going to see her. You all stay with JK; he will need someone.

They nodded, and Jin moved to follow her. He entered the room and gave her a tender caress before leaning down to kiss her forehead. He then turned to face Jimin and Suga, who were both standing there. They both kissed her on the head as they entered, and she moved. opening her eyes, checking her surroundings, finding herself in the hospital, remembering Jungkook, and beginning to take out the needles.

Jin-yn, what are you doing? You are injured.

Yn, leave me where Kook is. Is he fine? Where is my Jungkook? I want to meet him; please, Oppa, take me to him.

Jimin: Okay, we will go to him; come here.

He said and held her hand, assisting her as he approached the room, took a deep breath, and entered, looking at his lifeless self. She walked up to him and caressed his hair, tears streaming down her cheeks as she leaned towards him and kissed him on the lips.

Yn: Please don't make me wait; I apologize. Wake up, look! Your YN is calling.

Jimin. I want you to pay close attention to what I am saying and assure me that you will not lose it.

Yn, you are scaring me, papa.

Jimin—he can't walk—doesn't know how long it's 50–50 chances because a bullet hit his backbone.

Yn stumbles, and Jimin rushes to her side, pulling her into a hug. She begins to cry in his arms.

Jimin, you have to be strong to keep us strong, right?

Yn nodded and hugged him. She walked to him, cradling his head.

Please, Oppa, can you give us some space?

He nodded with a smile, making her smile back. He got out of the room, and she walked to him, lying down on the bed, hugging him, and snuggling around his neck. Tears escaped her eyes, and she started to cry. After some time, she fell asleep,

hugging him. When someone entered the room, he clenched his fist, looking at them.

It will only be you and me, Butterfly, after I kill this third wheel out of our lives soon.

He said that and moved toward J.K., taking out an injection. He almost injected him, but when Yn moved, he stopped his movements and walked out of the room. Yn opened her eyes, hearing a strange voice but ignoring it, thinking guards.

I will return, and when you see me, you will be surprised, Butterfly. 

To be continued 
I will update the next chapter tomorrow, so don't forget to vote, guys.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.3K 60
yn:- * crying* pl-ea-se I'm so-rr-y I wi-ll nev-er come wi-th-out yo-ur per-mi-ss-ion si-r. ??:- * beating her mercilessly* you bitch I told you th...
268K 16.1K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
59.7K 1.7K 32
"You can't imagine the things I'd do if I put my hands on you" He murmured, his voice low and husky. His breath feathered my ear, making my knees we...
214K 7.7K 49
" Please what Papilio? Want more? Or want deeper? " He slowed down his speed , he's teasing me. I became frustrated at his actions. I'm about to say...