𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐓- 𝒜 𝓉𝒶𝓁ℯ ℴ�...

By A_solitude_girl12

ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stan... More

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙝
🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||𝕋𝕎𝕆||
||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 ❤️
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪||

||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||

17.5K 1.2K 106
By A_solitude_girl12

Singhania mansion:

Next morning:

Navya was standing infront of the mirror and trying to tie her mangalsutra.still after a lot of struggle also she is not able to tie it . Sighing tiredly she was going to remove her hand but a hold on her wrist stopped her movement.

She looked at mirror and her eyes collided with a
beautiful pair of Hazel eyes which now a days was responsible for rasing heartbeat . Vivaan held  the  mangalsutra in his hand and with other hand slided her hairs one side .

Navya eyes were following him through mirror. She was in daze , is she doing right with him , using him for revenge when he is done nothing wrong to her nor to her family. She came out of her thoughts when she felt weight on right shoulder.she saw him resting his chin at her right shoulder and looking at her, raising his perfectly shaped eyebrows. Navya shook her head and moved from her place .

"Kya baat hain , Mera naam ka mangalsutra pehna Jaa ra hian" vivaan said teasingly while seating on his bed with his attention on her .

"Don't fly high, it's just we are going outside and maa had said to wear this martial symbols because we are just now married couples" navya said wearing the bangles .They are going to attend miksha's sports day event .

(Navya outfit)

"Acha , i thought you started to consider this marriage" vivaan words made navya stop for a second.did she really started to consider this marriage or him?

"Hogya?" Navya said turning towards him and keeping her hands on her hip looking at with 'done' face.

"Wait a second what was that infront of dhriti bhabhi 's mom , cricket team, panch bacha . What's was that??" Navya asked remembering those movements where he didn't control his mouth and blurted out whatever comes in his mouth.

"Woh toh bass apni , sorry humare future ki planning" vivaan said stressing on humare specifically and giving a teasing smile .

"Future my foot , step a foot near me then see what I will do with your this not so beautiful face" navya said with grit teeth . There is no future of them not there is no end of their marriage.she was already being warned about the fact that there is no divorce words exist in Singhania .

"Aww, it means you find my face beautiful.not bad you started to noticing me " vivaan said making navya caught off-guard with his statement. She turned towards mirror and continued her work ,showing her back to him .

"It's nothing like that" navya said with plain voice . Vivaan was going to say something when Karishma yelled their name calling them downstairs .

***************************

Spark Nova school:

Ayushree with vivaan, Navya, Shashvat and dhriti reached to miksha's school. As they came out of the car , media tried to went near them but Singhania security made it difficult for them.

"Mr Shashvat Singhania, is your strategy to gain votes by coming infront of public"

"Why abhyant Singhania is not going to attend his only daughter sports event??"

"Is some problem is going on between abhyant Singhania and ayushree Singhania?"

"Mrs navya Singhania what is your opinion on the allegations which were against vivaan Singhania few days back?"

"We are here to attend our daughter sports event , so let us go" Shashvat said in his deep and loud voice making the media step away from their way . Shashvat hold dhriti wrist and entered the school. While vivaan helped navya and ayushree to enter .

They all reached to VIP area of stadium where some other guest are already present. After exchanging pleasantries with others , Singhania sat on their seat .

Ayushree sat in middle while at her right dhriti and Shashvat and at her left navya and vivaan sat .

"Is ground smooth or hard?" Vivaan asked worriedly while looking at the ground gaining the attention of navya .

"Vivaan?" Navya looked at him with 'are you serious' face.

"What , she is participating on relay race . By any chance if she fall then iam gonna sue on school" vivaan said while biting his nails . Navya jerked his hand away from his mouth . Is he serious, is he really going to sue on his own school. Singhanias are one of the trustees of spark Nova school.

"By the way from which house she is playing?" Navya asked.

"Red house" Vivaan said with happy face . Singhania brothers were also in same house during their school days .

"Here" Shashvat voice grabbed their attention. They looked at him who was passing a glass juice to dhriti .

"Thankyou" dhriti mumbled while taking the glass from his hand . They shared an eye contact which got broken because of vivaan words.

"Kya baat hain , hawa badal re hain " vivaan said giving the teasing smile to couple making dhriti turn red while Ayushree chuckled seeing the couple reaction.

"Navya what was the song for falling in love?" Vivaan asked to navya who joined him in teasing the couple.

"Hum bana tum bana ekk duja ke liya
We are made for eachother, samajhe;;" navya sang while vivaan also joined her in singing while dhriti tried to control her blush .

"Aur" Shashvat asked indirectly warning them to stop but vivaan and navya ignored it .

"Surkh wala, soz wala, faiz wala love
Hota hai jo, love se zyada Waise wala love" vivaan and navya sang making ayushree laugh seeing dhriti flushed face and Shashvat pissed off face .

Vivaan and navya High-five to eachother and laughed together.

Navya was scrolling her phone when she heard peoples chanting a specific name or husband name . She looked up from her phone to see some girls seating in front row of seats where chanting his name and looking at her left . She looked at her left to only get suprised a group of girls are already surrounding him . She rolled her eyes seeing the excitement on the girls face . They are behaving like he is some kind of celebrity.

To make the girls aware about her presence navya cleared her throat but they didn't acknowledged it and continued swoon over vivaan who was answering them regarding god knows what . Navya cleared her throat again and this time girls and including vivaan also looked at her . Vivaan gave her his charismatic smile .

"Guys meet her , my wife navya vivaan Singhania" vivaan said while keeping right arm around her shoulder. Navya ignored his hands looked at those girls who were making faces like she snatched their something precious.

"And biwi , they are my fans" vivaan said proudly for the stardom he achieved. Navya didn't reacted much , if they can't give respect then don't even expect a glance from her .

"We don't want to meet her , we just came to meet you and only you" a girl from the group said arrogantly while others also agreed to her .

"Baby how about you bring a juice for me" navya said while running her fingers on vivaan face who just amazed with his wife attitude. Someone had insulted her and she is calm. It's quite shocking. One thing vivaan knows about navya is if you hurt her once then get ready to be hurt twice .

"Ofcourse honey" vivaan said and left from their to get juice for his biwi .

"Bitch" another girl from the group said . Knowing how navya is trying to show vivaan Singhania is not single anymore.

"Same to you" navya said not giving much attention to them and continue to scroll her phone.

"You are too ignorant , just because you are the wife of vivaan Singhania" another girl said annoyingly.

"Iam i? if it's let's you get sleep in night" navya mocked looking at the girl .

"You don't know whose daughter iam"another girl yell pointing finger at navya gathering the attention of people.

"And you don't know who iam" navya replied. Before the girl could say something navya cutted her off.

"Guards!!" Navya yelled and immediately three guards came infront of them and bowed their head .

"Clear the area , I don't want any disturbance" navya commanded and soon the area got cleared. Vivaan chuckled seeing the absence of those girls. He handover the juice to navya who took it without looking at him .

"So possessive and all" vivaan teased her while navya looked at him and chuckle.

"Who? Me and for you?" Navya said pointing at herself first then at him .

"Ofcourse, you can't stand seeing me with other girls" vivaan whispered near her ears.

"And why do you think so?" Navya said after pushing him away from her .

"Because iam your husband and you loves me alot" vivaan said with proud face.

"Dream on" navya said with an eye rool and continued to sip her juice. Vivaan raised his eye brows after seeing she is moving near to him .

"And by the way you have nothing special which can make me possessive for you" navya whispered in his ears and move away . A smirk formed on her face seeing the proud smile of her husband being wiped out.

"So ladies and gentlemen let's start our sports day event with our first game ....." The announcement occured gathering the attention of everyone. All eyes were focused on the stadium ground .

It's was Time for last game of the even which is relay race. All participants of relay race reached to ground for the race.

"There is miksha!!" Navya yelled excitedly after spotting miksha on the ground who waved her little hands seeing her family members.

"Be safe buddy!!"vivaan yelled concernly in response of him miksha showed him tumps up .

"Bhabhi , don't worry. Last year also she participated and won, this year also she will win for sure" dhriti said after  the taking the cold hands of ayushree in her hand . Ayushree smiled at her and kept her hand above their joined hand assuring to her that she is fine .

A relay race is a track field event in which athletes run a pre-set distance carrying a baton before passing it onto the next runner. a relay team is a team of four sprinters.

The race has started with sound and there are four team in this game . Red , white, blue and black . First player from the each team has started the race with a baton in their hands . Red team was the first one to pass baton to their second sprinters and blue team was in behind them while other two followed by them.

Red team, second sprinters soon passed the baton to their third sprinter . While blue team followed them and other two also just behind them.

Third sprinter of red team and blue team at the same time passed the baton to the fourth and final sprinter . Miksha was the fourth sprinter . Miksha was running with baton on her right hand and blue player who is a boy was running beside her . The boy pushed miksha by bumping his shoulder with her .

"Miksha!!!buddy!!" Singhanias yelled seeing that she was going to fall but miksha got steady on her self and continued to run making a sigh of relief left from Singhanias .

Miksha soon reached beside the blue team boy . And now the competion was between them . Miksha increased her speed and soon she crossed the winning line making the stadium fill with claps .

Singhania stood from their seat and happily clapped for miksha . Without wasting a second vivaan ran from there to ground.

He picked miksha in his arms and twirled her around . Every camera got focused on them.

"Chachu!!" Miksha yelled keeping her hands on his shoulder making him stop . Vivaan chuckled seeing her red face . Vivaan pecked her right cheek tightly while miksha also copied his action and pecked his right cheek making everyone in the stadium aww their bond .

Soon other parents also with Singhania reached to their children in ground .

"Chachi!!!" Miksha yelled while seeing navya coming with other Singhanias . Miksha quickly jumped from vivaan to navya arms .

"Well done, chachi ki doll" navya said while pecking her forehead. Navya made miksha stand on her feet on seeing ayushree coming near them. Ayushree bend on her knees and opened her arms making miksha quickly jump on her arms and hug her mother tightly.

"Did you got hurt baby?" Ayushree asked checking miksha from top to bottom to see any hurt .

(Ayushree outfit)

"Offo , mumma your waterfall again started" miksha said while wiping the tears of ayushree who chuckled at her daughter words . Both father and daughter always ready to give her lecture.

"Chachi , we did it !!"miksha said giving high five to dhriti who picked her in arms and hug tightly. After hugging dhriti miksha showed her arms to Shashvat who picked her effortlessly and ruffled her hairs .
Miksha started rant about the race , how difficult it was and how a boy pushed her . Shashvat was listening her with full concentration. Only few knows how much miksha means to Shashvat or how much Shashvat means to her .

If she wants something she will got to her dad and if she is looking for some fun then she will go to vivaan and if she is dull or sad she will directly go to Shashvat and share her things. It's her habit to share everything with Shashvat. And for Shashvat, miksha is not less than his own daughter. She is his brother flesh . He loves her like his own children.

A call came which made Shashvat pass miksha to dhriti . To attend the call Shashvat walked away from them.While other went to school auditorium to collect the prizing ceremony.

After talking for sometime Shashvat cutted the call. He was on the way to school auditorium. Just then a important message came which made him look at his phone. He was walking while reading the message on phone that he didn't see the person approaching towards him. Busy in the phone , Shashvat collided with a lady making his phone fall.

"What the hell!!" The woman yelled while picking up her pursue . Shashvat didn't replied anything to her just picked his phone.

"Mr Singhania, what a pleasant surprise" The woman said

"Same here Mrs rajput" Shashvat replied standing infront of her with blank face .

"Don't tell me , you came here to collect votes and publicity" Anamika mocked him while Shashvat just smirked which irked Anamika .

"Why you also came for that only?" Shashvat return asked making the Anamika face fall. She was going to say something but a soft voice stopped her .

"Shashvat" Anamika looked at the girl who is standing beside Shashvat and looking at him . She instantly recognised that girl as Mrs dhriti Shashvat Singhania. Dresses up in beautiful anarkali with silver earrings she is looking stunning. The simplicity and the aura she is carrying making the people attentive towards her . And not to forgot her soft features which can attract any man in this damn world.

(Dhriti outfit)

"Bhabhi is calling us" dhriti said and feeling a stare on herself she looked at front and then she realised another presence between them .

"Hello , iam Anamika Singh rajput" Anamika said forwarding her hand .

"Hello iam.." dhriti shooked her hand with her .

"No need for your introduction, i know you very well" Anamika said . She knows every Singhania very well . How can't she , her husband talks non stop about them.

"Well I must say something Singhania mens are too lucky in terms of soulmate" Anamika said mockingly . Difference between Singhania couples is always highlighted news .

"You are also not any less lucky Mrs rajput" shashvat said while enjoying the conversation. Anamika gave him impressive' look .

"Chalo" shashvat said and took hold of dhriti of right wrist with left from there .

"Who was she ??" Dhriti asked .

"You don't know her?" Shashvat was quite suprised with her questions. Dhriti shook her head as answer making him more shock which he quickly covered it . Doesn't dhriti watch news ?

"She is going to stand against me in upcoming elections" shashvat replied plainly .

"Oo" dhriti said while nodding her head . Now she understands the reason of their sarcasm and cold stares between them.

*******************************

"What's with that expression" vivaan asked seeing the the pissed off face. Navya throw a dagger at him through her eyes .

"I just hate you!!!" Navya yelled while stomping her feat on car . While vivaan chuckled and continued to drive. The reason for navya irritate face is she wants to go home and get some sleep but vivaan learned about her superb plan . He instantly dragged her to car and said that they are going for long drive. While Ayushree with miksha went to ayushree 's sister home and shashvat and dhriti went somewhere together.

"You broke my heart" vivaan said while keeping his left hand on his heart with a hurt face. Navya didn't said anything and turned her face to otherside and looked outside the window.

The sudden halt of car made navya confused, she turned her face to vivaan who was stepping out from his car . Navya frowned seeing it and just then she saw a group of people standing surrounded by something. Curiousity kicked navya so she also stepped down from the car and followed vivaan .

"Please help me , please save my son!!" Vivaan and navya saw a woman crying holding her 13 years old son head on her lap . Whose head was bleading very badly but people are not approaching her not they are helping her .

"What happened Tai" navya came out from her thoughts hearing her husband soft yet concerned voice who was standing near the woman and asking to her .

"We were passing the road and suddenly a car hitted my son and from that time my son head is bleeding. Iam asking someone to help but no one is helping me..i tried to stop auto also but they are also not hearing me " the woman said while crying. Vivaan fisted his hand and deadly looked the people who were standing their enjoying but no one stepped to help .

"I will help you Tai, come" vivaan and picked the boy and made him lay on his car backseat . Navya sat on her seat while the woman sat on back .

"Son open your eyes, please beta , please open your eyes" the woman cried holding her son head on her lap . Navya looked at her husband who was driving the car with fast speed so that they can reach early. Her eyes fall on his white shirt which is not white anymore. Her husband who have ocd doesn't cared for stained shirt but more than for someone's life .

Soon they reached to new life hospital. Some doctors with vivaan took boy to operation theatre while navya and the woman waited outside the operation theatre.

"He will be fine" navya said keeping her hand on women shoulder and trying to calm her who was crying and praying for her son life.

After a hour of waiting vivaan came out of the ot while the woman quickly ran to him.

"Kaisa hain woh ??woh thik toh hain na ??" The woman asked the tears are continued to flow from her eyes .

"He is fine Tai , just a little injury in his head which will be recover soon" vivaan said while sigh relief left from navya .

"Mera beta" the woman cried for her son and thanked the god while looking up.

"Thankyou, thankyou so much" the woman said while touching vivaan feet making vivaan suprised who quickly stepped back .

"What are doing Tai , don't do this" vivaan said holding her shoulder and stopping her .

"I have no one other than my son and today you not only saved my son life but mine also . If something would have happened to him then i would have died, i would have died" the woman cried while vivaan rubbed the woman shoulders to calm her .

"Tum humara liya ekk farishte ban kar aye ho. Bagwan tume humesha kush rake , tumari biwi bacho ko lambi Umar de" The woman blessed vivaan who smiled at her then his eyes meet with navya .

"Thankyou" vivaan said smiling little. After telling a nurse to take care of the woman , vivaan walked to his cabin with navya following him.

"You must be feeling proud" navya said as soon as they entered the cabin .

"No , iam feeling happy for Saving someone's life who meant everything to someone other" vivaan said .

"You know navya , it felt very blessed when you see the smile on other face because of you" Vivaan said remembering those smiles of family which always formed after knowing their family members well being.

"Agar mere wajah se kisi ki jaan Bach sak te hain, toh mera doctor ban na safal hogya samjho" And from this navya got to know how much vivaan 's profession means to him . It's not just a his profession but a worship which never wants to stop .

_________________________________

Share your views on chapter.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.3K 82
Mugdha a mute girl married to her nightmare Hriday singhania, what will she do. Hriday singhania married to the girl he hates the most what will he d...
339K 28.3K 29
Book 3 of the Singhania family - A sequel to Kismat and Vishwaas, can be read as a stand-alone. Aarav Singhania - A 25-year-old accountant working in...
608K 22.3K 34
Singhaniyas: the name itself sent shivers down the people's body. They were powerful and filthy rich. Hotels, diners, pubs, clubs...almost 90 percent...
416K 23.8K 75
"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi sukh pa na saki! Yeh kahani hai un don...