Lost Memories (Nino Nakano x...

By Guardian4674

(Y/N) was a Young, Joyful boy who was best-friends with 5 identical sisters. Until an accident changes him fo... More

Chapter 1: Lost Feelings
Chapter 2: Lost Feelings 2
Chapter 3: Lost Feelings 3
Chapter 4: Fresh Beginnings!
Chapter 5: Morning Tests
Chapter 6: Check-Mate!
Chapter 7: Shokugeki!
Chapter 8: Recollection!
Chapter 9: A Visit?
Chapter 10: Fireworks 1
Chapter 11: Fireworks 2 (Miku)
Chapter 12: Fireworks 3 (Ichika)
Chapter 13: Fireworks 4 (Itsuki)
Chapter 14: Solving a Mystery!
Chapter 15: Ultimatum / Counter!
Chapter 16: Karaoke!
Chapter 17: Mid-Terms!
Chapter 18: Encounter!
Chapter 19: Secrets in the Snow!
Chapter 21: Lost in Power 2
Chapter 22: Lost in Power 3
Chapter 23: I Choose.... [Finale!]

Chapter 20: Lost in Power 1

118 2 0
By Guardian4674

No PoV

The next morning, (Y/N) had searched the hotel for the teachers after finding the busses when they pulled in. So after talking to the teachers, everyone that traveled with (Y/N) loaded onto the bus. (Y/N) sitting beside Nino.

"Finally, some alone time you darling~."

"You do know there's people literally surrounding us right?"

"And? Doesn't mean I can't still be affectionate towards you."

"Your boldness scares me."

"I'll take that as a complement."

"Can you two not be lovey dovey while I'm here." Kaiya spoke, as she was sitting on (Y/N)'s lap. Not in a weird way you fucking degenerates.

"Sorry Sorry." (Y/N) waved. The three continued their conversations, mainly Nino bringing up the dance as Kaiya and (Y/N) knew she was getting at. But (Y/N) played dumb cause he knew Itsuki was going to do the same. It's weird to him, the two are normally opposites, Nino not having breaks while Itsuki struggles to speed up. However when (Y/N) entered the mix, It's like Itsuki flipped a switch and became a speed demon. Not long after tho, they finally arrived at camp and after getting situated, everyone went to work preparing food. (Y/N) was put incharge of chopping the stuff inside the Curry as Kaiya help him.

Everyone watched in awe at the speed of the two siblings.

"Woah (Y/N)! When did you get so good with a knife!" Miyamura asked. Oh yeah, Forgot to mention him.

"Always been like this, since it's us two alone at home we alternate cooking."

"Yep! Big Bro is a blade wizz!" Kaiya said proudly, she was comfortable with Miyamura as she could tell he wasn't a threat, and he was with Hori so she just knew. Besides, he treats her like a little sister of his own. Which (Y/N) appreciates.

"Say Miyamura, I know christmas is a whiles away, but what are you and Hori doing?"

"I have the cake shop to help out with and i'm not sure what she'll be doing. Why?"

"Well, I wanted to have a christmas party with my closest friends. It would be Me and my two dumbass friends. Uesugi, Rin and who ever she brings, then the Quints. You're more than welcome to bring Hori as well."

"I'll get back to you on that, I got to go watch the rice!"

They waved as (Y/N) knicked his finger, nothing major. Not even blood. However, Itsuki noticed and ran over with a bandaid.

"(N/N)! Cover it with this!"

The bandaid was a pokeball pattern.

"You like Pokemon Itsuki?"

"Y-Yeah. . . Is that weird?"

(Y/N) chuckled "Not at all, It's one of our favorites to watch. Who's your favorite Pokemon?"

"I'd have to say. . . Shiny Helioptile, it's cute and it's shiny is red with yellow points like my star pins."

"It suits you, guess ours~" He teased.

"Kaiya, seems like a. . . Pichu kinda person."

"Yep!" Kaiya loved Pichu, like has a giant Pichu plushie in her room LOVES.

"As for (Y/N). . . Lycanroc?"

"Nope, tho close I guess? It is a dog type. It's actually Riolu and Lucario."

"Makes since, as it IS the aura pokemon."

"Yeah, so do your sisters like pokemon as well?"

"Yep, we all have a plushie of our favorites. Yotsuba's is Grooky, Miku's is Kingambit, Nino's is Eevee, and Ichika's is Flobetee."

"Why does that make alot of since. . ."

"Nino specifically likes Eevee cause it's in her words "An adorable little fluffy munchkin." But also cause it evolves into Sylveon. . . which makes since as well why she would like that."

(Y/N) chuckled as Itsuki noticed the time and ran back to her food. After the two finished, they went to (Y/N)'s private room which had a divider he set up since Kaiya refused to share a room with second years. (Y/N) admittedly knew she was very attached but he was her only family and he DID save her life.

Kaiya sat on her bad and watched her brother close the divider, she could her him changing.

"So you're really doing this. He will kill you."

"I know, but I have too."

"You don't not alone at least, let Tim and Jin help. I can call Tayls and she will rush here in a heartbeat."

"I know. But this is my fight. I can't let anyone interfere." (Y/N) said, his voice was shaky but only enough Kaiya could detect.

"You're scared."

"Of course I am. . ."

He walked over, now dawning a blue trenchcoat with a grey sweater underneath. Black belts across the abdomain and black combat pants on. He had blue sneakers and his holster on his side while his blade was on his back. He sat beside his sister as she leaded her head on his shoulder and he comforted her. She was acting strong but they knew he wouldn't be returning. She cried in his shoulder as he could feel people behind him.

"Dar-(Y/N). . . Are you sure about this?" It was a concerned voice, but he knew it was Nino.

"Yeah. . ."

"But Why (Y/N)? Why do this?" This time it was Itsuki. He turned as saw the quints, Uesugi, Tim and Jin. But was shocked him was who walked out from behind The two boys.

"Hey (Y/N)."

It was a girl with a long dark teal ponytail and vibrant blue eyes. She had white pupils and a decent build. At least a C-Cup. Maybe even D.

"Tayls. . ."

"I heard you got an all out battle later. I came to stop you." She said without taking her eyes off him.

"You can't stop me Tayls. Maybe back then, but not Now."

"Tell me, why do this, why go when you know you'll die."

"Because it's who I am."

(Y/N) stood up, chopping the crying Kaiya in the neck to knock her out. He picked her up bridal style and gave her to Tim. He nodded as (Y/N) opened the window. It being night now, and Uesugi and Yotsuba left to prepare. Without saying a word, (Y/N) jumped off into the night sky into the forest.

Nino PoV

During the Test of Courage, It was just me and Itsuki in a group. Ideally I would have asked (Y/N) to join. But he was fighting for our lives. I knew he couldn't run, but deep down, I just want him to live a normal life. Or. At least as normal a genius highschooler can live.

"I-I don't wanna be here Nino. Some of my classmates said it was haunted!" Itsuki clung onto my side tightly. As annoyed as I was, she seemed geniunely scared.

"Well that's obviously not true. Same for that stupid campfire legend." I stated, I was partly true. I do believe in the campfire legend, but with (Y/N) fighting for his life right now it didn't feel right to be all gooey about that kinda stuff, since he is the only person I want to dance with.

Itsuki saw a lamp hanging to look like a ghost, and proceeded to shriek. "What kind of coward gets scared over such a cheap toy." I stated. "(Y/N) wouldn't think that's attractive Ya'know. He likes strong girls!" I stated puffing out my chest, I felt proud for having not been scared.

"O-Oh yeah, I can be s-strong too!" She was stuttoring in fear. "Can you tho?"

We were nearing this bush and Uesugi dropped from a tree, trying to scare us. . . . actually trying to scare Me.

"DO YOUR HOMEWORK!"

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!"

Itsuki bolted into the forest as I followed suit. After a little bit of running I found her, fallen to the ground crying. I ran up to her and bandaged her knee up and we looked around realizing

.

.

.

.

.

We were lost.

"Great. How do we get out know!" I growled annoyed.

"I-I'm sorry N-Nino. I-I shouldn't have r-run off like that." She was sobbing inbetween her words as I just held her in the most comforting embrace I could. She soon calmed down enough, we were about to move.

BANG!

"W-Was that a gun!"

CLANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

CLANG!

CLASH!

We slowly made our way towards the sound and when we saw a clearing near a cliff edge. We saw Vega and (Y/N) bloody and glowing Red and Blue respectively. (Y/N) seemed to have his Left eye damaged as Vega's Right leg was limping. They dashed eachother as both their blades collided in sparks.

this fight was going to end in blood. It from the condition they were both in.

(Y/N) Was loosing, Badly.

—————————————————————————
The combat attire for Vega and (Y/N)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 2.9K 61
In this story you are Y/N a normal boy who is going to have a hell of a meeting. Immerse yourself in the history of Y/N and his 4 best friends (The m...
1.7K 108 35
A Quintessential Quintuplets fanfiction. In an alternative timeline where Uesugi declined the tutoring job, his past connection to the quintuplets is...
9.7K 530 45
**second book in the series** (Y/N) arrived back in his home country... but some want him back? He returns to Japan (reluctantly) and continues to tu...
58.2K 1.7K 46
One day, one memory. Her first love, his mission. Tokugawa Daisuke had a memorable encounter with a girl that changed his life forever. Two years...