Chapter 19: Secrets in the Snow!

No PoV

After the encounter from Last Night, (Y/N) managed to calm down when he got home. Suprisingly they made it to the buses intime. For the school trip, where he was greeted by Nino.

"Darling!!!" She hugged him as he chuckled and greeted her too, deciding to flirt back a little. 

"GoodMorning Baby~" He had a smirk on his face, a very smug one. However instead of becoming a flustered mess....

"DO NOT TEASE ME WITH A GOOD TIME DARLING~" Nino exclaimed. She seemed to be forming hearts in her eyes.

"I don't like where this is going. . ." He gulped as Kaiya sweatdropped. Not long after they saw her sisters approaching. They seemed panicked, (Y/N) has noticed they started to warm up to Uesugi, he could even say they considered him their friend. So when they came up to them, he understood why.

"Itsuki? What's up." (Y/N) asked, trying to not be flustered by Nino.

"I-It's Uesugi, he didn't make it. So were all going to get him." She said. She was about to call their driver but was stopped by (Y/N).

"Do you know his address?" He asked to which she nodded. "Cool, let me call MY driver then. And Miku, Ichika, care to go get Jin and Tim?" 

They nodded and ran to get their respective guys as he wanted his buddies there. Kaiya was comfortable around them as they fled the temple with them. (Y/N) called up his drivedr and about 10 minutes later, a luxurious Limo Van parked nearby. The boys carried their luggage over and put it in the back, along with the girls luggage as (Y/N) thanked his driver.

"Sorry for such short notice Furuki. I'll give you a bonus after this."

"It's no problem boss, you don't have too

"It's no problem boss, you don't have too." He said. (Y/N) waved him off and handed him 500,000yen. Which equals roughly, $3334 usd. The driver gratefully accepted as (Y/N) loaded everyone into the luxurious limo.

 The driver gratefully accepted as (Y/N) loaded everyone into the luxurious limo