Chapter 9: A Visit?

(Y/N) PoV

It had been a few days since the incident at the Nakano house. I was fully healed now.... somehow? And I made my was downstairs as it was currently 8am on a Sunday Morning. I made my way downstairs to the smell of fresh bacon. I rounded the corner and saw Kaiya cooking breakfast. 

"Morning Bro, hope you feel better."

"Y-yeah. Bacon and Eggs today?"

"Yep! Hurry and eat before it gets cold."

I nodded and enjoyed breakfast as she started to clean up. She apparently already ate before hand and was going to hang out with friends. I wasn't too worried as after we moved her I started to train her myself so shes a proficient fighter. I watched as she ran out the house after our driver had arrived, not in the Limo but it was in the company Bentley. 

"And there she goes." I chuckled to myself. I sighed as I finished eating and washed the dishes. After the kitchen was all clean I changed into my training gear and headed to the gym to meditate. Over the past few night, I've been reliving this same dream, of the fire that made us orphans. But a key detail came to light, it was a mysterious figure, her voice glitchy.

"D̵o̵ ̶y̸o̸u̶ ̴w̴i̵s̸h̷ ̵t̴o̴ ̸h̶a̸v̸e̷ ̷p̷o̶w̸e̸r̷?̴" Even tho it was all distorted, I still know what she said. She asked if I wanted power. After that, all I saw was a foggy crystal, perfectly cut and it was just floating in a void. 

"That's no dream.... I know it's from the past." I sat down and began to meditate, so I could understand it better. But just before I was about to go into the Mindscape.

BUZZZ BUZZZ

"You have someone trying to buzz into the gate." Mai said. "Put them through." She did as she was asked and I heard a familiar voice. "(Y/N), do you mind If we come in? I have something for you." 

"Itsuki?"

"Yeah, So can we? It's rude to keep a lady waiting."

"Yeah, Mai. Let them through." 

I heard a chime signalfying the gate opened. It was gonna take a hot minute for them to get up here so I made my way through the halls and waited in the foyer for them. I watched as the car pulled up and she stepped out of the Limo. She held two envelopes in hand as she went to knock. But I opened it before she could.

"Please come in."

"Y-Yeah.... heheh."

I watched as she blushed mad red and blood fell from her nose. I was confused as she quickly wiped it away and hurried inside. It only now realized I was in a tight fitting T-Shirt when they normally see me in baggier clothes or a jacket. 

"(Y/N), I didn't know you were so in shape."

"A lot has happened over the last few years.... some good, some. . . . .  regretful."

She noticed it was a touchy subject as she didn't pry further. Instead she motioned me to sit beside her on the couch. "This is a nice place you got here."

"I am the owner of CosmaTech. Gotta have a fancy place for me and Kaiya."

She giggled as she handed me the envelope with my name on it.