A Fresh Start (A Lost Cause S...

By noLmagz

๐Ÿ”žmature warning๐Ÿ”ž Story picks up one month after the events of A Lost Cause This is a medium length format w... More

0 - Preview
1 - All Over Again
2 - Steal The Show
3 - Pagtingin
4 - Ere
5 - Go Your Own Way
6 - As It Was
7 - Fix You
8 - No No
9 - Little Life
10 - Eyes On Fire
11 - The Fight Is Over
12 - The Lion Sleeps Tonight
13 - Agora Hills
15 - Dangerous Woman
16 - Wide Awake
17 - Something Just Like This
18 - Not Shy
19 - Your Body Is A Wonderland
20 - Smash Into You
21 - Fall For You
22 - La Vie En Rose
23 - Brighter Than The Sun
24 - Teenage Dream
25 - Ring The Alarm
26 - Lost Stars
27 - One Last Time
28 - It Will Rain
29 - To The Bone
30 - 100 years

14 - Nonsense

471 31 26
By noLmagz

🦤Yin's POV

Saying we're in a shitstorm is putting it off lightly.

The whispers are loud and constant. Alex might not be saying anything, but everyone around her are shouting.

At the top of their lungs.

Bad things about War. And of course, me.

Social media is a piece of hell on earth.

People torturing each other. Hate throwing from uninformed people that just want to bring out hate. I thank God that Belle is young enough to be exposed to that yet.

But I fear that she'll have a more brutal world to live in as she grows old.

"I miss the Safari. Can we go back?" She murmurs she sat between us on Friday movie night.

"It's only been two weeks." War reminded her. Besides, you have your birthday to look forward to. Exactly 15 days from today. We haven't planned anything since I want you to choose whatever you want to do." He adds.

"Hmm... I don't know." She murmurs and leans to War.

With War being at home more now, Belle started to warm up to him.

"Okay. Let's brainstorm." I suggested and she looked at me, interested. "Pool party?"

"Hmmm nooo"

"Pajama party?" War chimed in.

She shakes her head.

"How about... beach party? We can have paddleboards, kayaks, banana boat ride, maybe even a jet ski or rent yacht? Your Papa will pay for it. Go on and milk him." I whisper at her and she giggles and I looked at War who's looking at me unimpressed with a raised eyebrow. "OR we can do bonfires and smores."

"I like the beach party." She said looking at War.

"Okay. Bonfires and smores, it is." He said.

"No." she shook her head. "I want what daddy said." she adds and smiles sweetly at me.

She's all smiles and I'll be in trouble later.

"Which ones?" War asked.

"All of it!" she said happily.

I am toast.

*

"A jet ski and a yacht?" he asks as he looks up from his laptop. I have put Belle in bed and he works for a bit before sleeping.

I went in under the covers and lie on my side.

"You could afford it."

"It's the principle. I already told her last week that the Safari trip is her birthday gift and we'll have something simple this year and you suggested something that would probably cost me millions."

"Half a million would be more accurate, I think."

"You're trying to be funny??" he asks irritably.

It's not it. He would gladly spend millions for Belle.

He's bothered with work. I leaned in and lay my head on one side of his chest. Glancing through the report on the screen, ohhh it's bad.

"Maybe we should stop working for tonight, hmmm?" I said closing his laptop.

"Hey! Yin, I need to get action for that." he groans as I drop the laptop on the floor on my side of the bed.

"Saw you staring on that report before dinner, then again when you were showering, and now. You need to look away to see it again with fresh eyes." I hugging him tightly to me.

I know I got to him when he sighs and relaxes then hugs me back.

"I hate that pompous old man." He whispers and I giggle, knowing who he's referring too.

"Mr. Suppanit's been your problem since Day 1." I murmur, "You found his kryptonite." I said and he quickly pulled me off him.

"What? What was it???" he said with wide eyes and a serious tone.

"What are you willing to pay for it?"

He looked more annoyed than ever.

"Yin Anan Wong. You better spill it or... or..." he huffs.

"Or what? I have the upper hand here." I said confidently.

He got that piercing look and then smirked.

"I still have one thing you want." he said, then slowly starts to unbutton the top of his pajama shirt.

God he looks so hot like this.

I need the upper hand.

"I don't know... I'm good. Maybe YOU have one thing YOU want."

He suddenly placed a hand right on my now semi hard dick.

"This is 'I'm good'? I think this is great. Two buttons off and your reacting like this?" he kept on massaging me down there... boy am I enjoying it.

"The kryptonite?" he whispers.

"Are you that desperate that you'll do sexual favors for information?"

He smirks in response then leans down to kiss my neck. He does know what he's doing.

"War" I moan his name.

"I like hearing you say my name." he murmurs as he kisses me down my body. He suddenly pulls my pajamas and boxers down. I look down as he kisses me everywhere but the one place I want him.

"The kryptonite?" he asks again but now starts to jerking me off softly. It's dry so a hard jerk would not be the best option.

"Put it in your mouth first." I demanded which only made him smile.

"Look who's desperate now." He gave me one tiny lick at my balls but nothing else.

Fuuuuck.

I don't have upper hand.

"So? The kryptonite?" he asks again.

"2016. His secretary resigned for sexual harassment. The same age as his daughter. Same face, almost identical. You threatened him before of exposure, he went as straight as a chopstick." I blurted out quickly and in one breath.

I'm proud of that.

"What!???!?!??!" he stopped jerking me off and sat up.

Looking at me shocked, disbelief marred his face.

No fucking way.

Did I just use my best card and did not even reap the benefits of it?

I pulled my pants up and I buttoned his pajama shirt. He looked like his brain just got fried.

"That's so fucked up. I think I'm going to be sick." He whispered.

I hugged him and he settled on my chest.

Fuck.

Now I have to comfort him but my dick is all hard.

Another set of blue balls for tonight, ladies and gentlemen.

Fuuuuuck.

"It's okay, I know it's fucked up." I try calming him by caressing his head. "No one said he's a model citizen." I murmur, placing a kiss on his head.

"Why didn't I fire him???" he asks.

"As I remember... you mention you want to but then needed his name for a proposal and some other stuff."

"That's shallow." He answers.

"No. You were just better at playing politics before, plus Belle was not yet in the picture. It just feels more... personal now."

"That's just super gross" he groans, clearly horrified.

"Yeah. And you, clearly forgetting it... he's pulling ranks again. Giving you attitude, he felt he got a pass."

"I'm going to destroy him." He said it with such malice it's quite scary.

"To destroy people, we need enough sleep." I murmur and he chuckles but I can feel him caress my back.

"Yin? Should we work together again?" he whispers.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves." I responded. "Nothing's set in stone, and I don't know if... I'm not saying this wont work, but in case it doesn't at least we have our own spaces. It's not that easy working with someone and again staying in the same place." I add.

Some people make it work. We did, before... But just like what happened before, I don't want to be in the center of talk in my workplace.

It's a good thing none of my officemates really pay that much interest in me. Some do, but the good thing it's not from the gossipy type of people.

"I know it's not good talking about work... but can I talk to you about work?" he murmurs.

"Of course, you can" I said, now feeling sleepy as I feel his hand run up and down my back.

"Can I talk to you about... what bothers me?" he asks and I hummed in response, almost asleep.

"What about my plans?" he asked my mind almost drifting out of consciousness.

"Are you sleeping on me?" he asks.

I felt my speak but my mind already drifted and not sure what I said.

Exhaustion from the whole day washed through me.

🐭War's POV

After several days of planning and booking stuff. Okay I didn't book them personally, hired a coordinator, but still that's quite a few hours spent with Belle and sometimes Yin on what she wants for her birthday.

At the end of it all, I did spend almost two million Bhat.

Half a million my ass.

The bulk would go to the rooms. That's 8 suites and 3 staff rooms for 2 nights, a 30-person capacity boat, transportation, food, water activities, we also hired a helicopter for the day to take on aerial trips thanks to Yin's suggestion, insurances, also computing for the decorations for Belle's hotel room for her actual birthday.

On my side, we have granddad, the twins, and of course Mai. On Yin's it's Ploy, her husband and their kid, Prom, Bonz, and their mother. Then Belle's best friends, all four of them, their parents/guardians, and the rest are our help.

"We're leaving tomorrow, are you all packed? Nothing left behind?" I ask her even though I know she and her nanny are the ones who packed it all.

"Hmmm" She hums looking over her luggage. "Yeah, Papa. All done!" she said looking up at me.

She's already old enough to start having responsibilities.

"What did your friends say at school? Hope no one cancels last minute."

"They said they're excited. I'm excited too." She smiles. "Thanks, Papa. You too, Daddy." She said hugging Yin who is seated at the foot of her bed.

"I only contributed like 5% of all the planning and cost, it's all Papa's work." Yin said brushing her hair back with his fingers. "Alright. We have a long day tomorrow. Let's sleep."

Yin closed her luggage and placed her small backpack over it.

"You too, sleep." He said holding my shoulders and pushing me all the way to our room.

"Just one report. I just need to finish it." I move to get my laptop but then pulled me back and I land in between his open thighs. He wraps me around in a loose embrace and places his chin on my shoulder.

"I think we should do it." he whispers.

Do what?

I though of it and quickly moved to look at him.

Did he mean... sex?

"Like... uhmmm... right now?!?" I was not able to control that squeak at the end.

I cleared my throat.

"Don't worry. Not tonight... how about after we got back from Belle's birthday?" he asked.

I am not sure if having this time, knowing in advance would help me.

Or will it leave me nervous and tense.

I guess nervous and tense.

Cause I barely had any sleep. Thinking of the preparation I have to do during the whole trip.

I already bought everything during our little Safari getaway.

I already researched a whole freakin' lot on the preparation, mechanics, after care, you name it, I've read about it.

We left after breakfast and headed down to the resort it's about 4-hour travel, approximately 2.5 by car and 1.5 on the boat. We'll arrive just in time for lunch. We're all meeting at the port in Rayong before hopping on the boat and having lunch at the resort.

Yin is annoying chill.

A stark contrast to internal struggle with the fact that I'm having sex with a man for the very first time.

Well...

Technically this is not the first time.

But it is the first time in my head!

"What's wrong? You've been acting weird" Mai whispered as she sat beside me. Yin is on the other table with Belle and Ploy's kid, chatting with them comically.

Such a dork.

"Stop looking at him like he's the greatest gift known to man." She muttered.

I sighed and looked at her.

"I didn't. And what do you mean acting weird?"

"You look like someone going to have some surgery or something. You're all worried and tense and I don't know... just weird."

Should I confide in her? Can I do that?

"We're going to have sex when we get home. After this trip." I said barely a whisper and she stayed quiet and I had to look her way.

"So? You've been doing that for years and wha-" she stops and covers her hands on her mouth. "Oh. My. God." She breaths out. "OH MY GOD!" she shouts and stands up. I pulled her back as people around us looked at her way.

Including Yin.

I saw that flash of a smirk and I felt he knew what we're talking about.

No.

Impossible.

He's not some psychic.

"Sit down!" I hissed at her and she followed. She leaned into me, almost kissing me by how near she is.

"Oh how I wish I can experience being virgin again. Ohhhhh I wouldn't waste it with some guy who came after 2 minutes." She said dreamily. I giggle at her reaction.

"Seriously. It's not technically the first time... but as far as my memory goes... it is. And I'm nervous as hell! Did I talk to you about this before?"

"Nah. You didn't. Maybe you were braver before. I don't blame you though. You have enough time to process all of it. Not like now... You didn't feel the same as before with Yin too. I guess... you are both trying if you guys are still compatible or not?" she asks.

"Something like that..." I murmur.

"Don't worry." She whispered going back to her meal. Taking a bite and quickly chewing. "Yin is great in bed. You did say to me so yourself before." She adds.

It's not Yin's 'performance' I'm worrying about.

It's not the pain.

It's not if I'll enjoy it.

It's if he'll enjoy it.

Yin will have reference. He'll know how different it is. How different I'll be.

That 'different' might be in a bad way. In a disappointing way.

What if I did something he won't like? Something he did say before that he didn't like and I didn't do but now I'll be doing.

What the hell am I going to do!?!??!

"Stop overthinking." She murmurs again.

"Are you my conscience or what? Stop analyzing my face." I said with a sigh and continued on my meal. Which is all fiber and a bit of protein.

I need to cleanse... no tomato-based dishes, nothing too greasy or oily or spicy.

I have to practice using an enema.

Ughhh

Just the thought of it is making my pulse run double time.

*

"Papaaaa let's go, let's go, let's gooooooo" Belle shouts, jumping up and down in her bathing suit holding her bright pink kick board.

"Patience, love. Papa's still changing" I heard Yin say to her.

I quickly put on my trunks and went out.

"What's the hurry, princess?" I said, squishing her cheeks. "The boat won't leave until 4PM. We have plenty of time." I said, looking at my watch that reads 3:30.

"You're not wearing a rash guard or maybe a dri-fit shirt?" he asked while checking Belle's bag.

"I want to get some color, you know? I feel too pale." I said. A nice soft tan would be nice.

"Hmmm in that case, come here. Let's put some sunscreen so you won't get sunburnt." He said and I walked to him where he pulled out a bottle of spray sunscreen.

He sprayed all over my back and legs and arms, I can feel the wetness that dried up quite quickly. He then moved me and prayed my front. I saw his spray and it's 100spf. Wow. Talk about protection.

"Don't forget to re-apply, okay?" he said and put the bottle in Belle's bag.

"Come here princess, let's put some sunscreen on you." Yin then went on to put some all over her legs and arms and face too. Her sunscreen is an orange bottle that has a gel like consistency.

We then went out and walked towards the beach were some people from our group is already there swimming by the shore. Belle ran towards her friends and they played on the shore. There's barely any waves here so it's ideal for kids.

Yin and I sat by the cottage where Mai is already snapping selfies.

"Okay, you two. Look here" she said and we both turned to her and gave her a smile. "That has got to be the lamest smile I've ever seen. More genuine please, again!" she demanded and we glanced at each other before smiling at her with a bit more sincerity.

"There, such a cute couple!" she gushes.

We both ignored her and looked over at Belle as she plays with her friends.

"Are you really that nervous?" he whisper that only I can hear.

"What do you think?" I whisper back, sarcastically.

"Whatever's on your head... whatever your worried about... it will not happen. The more you think about it, the worst it'll be. Just let go and let things happen. They will happen naturally, no need to force it. Okay?" he responded.

I took a deep breath and after holding it for as long as I can, and then exhaled.

"Try and enjoy the beach first." He said placing a hand over mine.

Another deep breath and then exhaled.

There.

We were then called and we sail out into the sea.

After about 30 minutes, the anchors were lowered and then the crew dropped the two jet skis and they took turns riding it out, there are also 4 paddle boards that they used to enjoy the water. The sun is covered with thick clouds making us enjoy the whole afternoon without getting sun burned.

Despite all of this, Yin is like some sort of a sunscreen monitor. Every hour he reapplies Belle's sunscreen and mine. Garnering hoots and cheers from Mai, of course. The guests were amused but they just laughed at her teasing.

The twins played host for the guests to bond by playing some charades. For the whole 3 hours, we had fun on the water and the mini games. As the night fall, we dried off and showered. We're having dinner on board before sailing back to the resort.

The island is near enough that we can still see the lights and the weather is good so we were allowed to stay out here until late this evening.

There are three sitting areas. One for the children and the help, the two others are shared between the adults. In our table sat all of Belle's friends' guardian's.

The topic move from the children to their marriages since none came as a couple. It's either the mother or the father.

"My husband is always working. Mila's asking for him all the time. But what can I do? He won't even come home in time for dinner. We basically eat together once a week, if we're lucky." She mutters.

I can see how Yin raised his eyebrow at me.

I know smart ass. I was that person. Stop rubbing it in.

"Speaking from experience..." Yin started and I want to strangle him. "You need a firm hand and the proper leverage." This bastard is playing with me. I can see people glancing between the two of us.

"Proper leverage?" she asked curiously, all ears on him.

"Hold off sex." I choked on the saliva I just swallowed. "If you're tried everything. Explaining that Mila needs her father, not just a financier. Of course, even you need a husband too. Maybe ask him if you can go looking for your next husband and Mila's stepfather. Since he's practically absent anyway." Yin said it so sarcastically, it's almost not mean.

But it is mean.

"Okay, that's too crass. I know." I butt in, just to stop the possible backlash. "For me, once I trully saw and understood what's it doing to Belle, I just had to stop." I said honestly.

"Yes, we want what's best for our family. But it's a balance of providing for them financially and all the array of support. Emotionally, physically, spiritually even. All I'm saying is... Here's to trying to be better." I said raising my glass of beer and they held it up to cheers.

I looked at him and shake my head slightly.

Unbelievable.

Shortly after dinner, we sailed back to the shore. A quick 15-minute cruise and we're walking inside our hotel rooms.

Yin carried a sleeping Belle in his arms.

"She's knocked out cold." Yin chuckles.

"She used up all her energy the whole day playing." I said, tucking her in her bed. "Goodnight, honey." I whisper and kiss her forehead.

"You go use the bathroom first. I'll stay with her for a bit" Yin said, lying on top of the covers next to her. I left quietly and into the connecting room.

I was grabbing my bag when I noticed by other bag.

The other bag...

Might as well try doing this now.

I quickly grabbed it and went to the bathroom. I placed the bags on the sink, opening the bag and it holds 2 bags of 1-liter sterile water and 3 packs of enema.

I've watched it more than 10 times.

But I still feel nervous. Okay here it goes...

I opened the pack of water and pumped out the water to the enema.

Okay...

I just need to pump up myself. Yeah.

This is easy.

I sat on the toilet and used some lube to insert the end of the enema.

Bend over a little.

I slowed squeezed the end and I can feel the gush of water enter me.

It feels freakin' weird.

I slowly pulled it out and concentrated to releasing the pulled water.

After 5 minutes, I released it all out.

Ew.

This is fucking gross.

Why do we do these to ourselves??!??!

Well of course.

We don't have vaginas that does not require this much attention and effort.

After finishing up the rinse for 4 more times and the water ran clear. I stopped and grabbed a black plastic bag and put the used enema and bag of water and threw it out. I stood up and the feeling is...weird.

It's like I feel water will come out after.

I went on to shower and rinsed my hair since it's kinda sticky from the salt water earlier.

After conditioning my hair and used a water-based lotion since my skin feels dry too. I wore my pajamas and got out with Yin looking bored on one of the couches.

"What did you do? That's more than an hour." he asked with a raised brow.

"Shower. I just... double conditioned. The sun made my skin... so dry." I said casually and he nods accepting my explanation.

"Alright. I'll shower" he said and went inside the bathroom.

Woooooh.

Why did I become so tense? Damn it.

I heard the shower run and I turned on the TV and started watching an episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It's the last season, before Yolanda and David's separation that eventually we lead to divorce.

Yin finished in less than 15 minutes. Hair already dried up.

He went on to turn off the lights. Only the light from the TV illuminating the room. The episode is on it's peak and Yin get in the covers too.

"Cuddles?" he asked opening his arms.

He doesn't usually ask. He usually pulls me in a hug.

I scooted closer to him and he pulled me in for an embrace. He smells so fresh and clean.

"I remember quite clearly." He whispers. I looked up at him and he's looking down at me.

"What?" I ask.

"That I told you it's AFTER not DURING the trip."

"Huh?? The what?" I ask and he waits for me, we're staring at each other for some seconds.

After? Not during? What the hell is he sayi-

Shit.

No.

How... How can he tell?!?!?!?

"I saw that suspiciously large black bag in the trashcan. I... opened it."

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck!! He laughs quietly at my panic.

I moved to get out but his embrace is much stronger than my shame.

"Stop resistingggg" he groans.

With nowhere to escape, I duck my head down and into his chest.

"I think it's adorable. You know you shouldn't do it too often right? Why do it now?" he asked.

I groan in response.

"Come on... Don't tell me you did all that hardwork to just 'practice', right?" he adds to my shame. "We don't want to waste all that" he said, in a much lower tone.

The teasing stripped out.

"Uhmm... no no. You said... You said after the trip. That's what we agreed. After the trip. Not during. You said s-sss-so" I stuttered even though I tried to sound as steady as I can.

"Don't you trust me?" he whisper and I felt a shrill of electricity all over my body.

"I'm... scared." I wait for the slew of teasing from him but I only felt a kiss on my forehead.

I looked up and he looked down at me softly.

"That's why we should do it slowly. Don't dodge this. I promise. I won't do anything you can't take. Okay?" he looked sincere.

"Okay?" he asked again and I nodded.

He gave me a warm smile before pushing me to my back and he hovers me and quickly removes his white shirt. Damn that chest looks so strong.

Should I work out more to increase my chest muscles?

"Stop staring. Look at me." He said, pushing my chin up.

"Let's get you out of these clothes. You'll feel more comfortable." He said and went on to help me off my shirt and then my pants and underwear.

He's pressed on top of me. Fuck why do I feel this scared? It's worse than my first time...

"So far so good?" he asks and I nod again.

I jumped as I felt his lips on my neck. Not that it's out first time but my senses are off the charts. It's like my skin's on haywire.

"It's okay... relax and feel it." he whisper as his lips travel down to my collar bone, down my stomach. "Let's start with something familiar." He whispers before giving me a few licks before enveloping me inside that warm mouth.

I wet my lips from the sensation. It's been quite a while... goddd it feels so good.

He switched from fast to slow, from hard to shallow. On and on and I know he's playing with me.

"Yinnnn please" I breathe out.

He released me with a loud pop, followed by changing his focus to my balls. He licks all over. He moves one of my legs up.

"Let's see how well you did." He said then I felt a lick right on anus.

"Fuck!" I yelp in surprise. I then felt one finger pressing on it and my heart went on overdrive.

"No no no" I wiggle up in bed trying to get away but Yin held on to my thigh.

"Shh shhhhhh it's okay..." he whispers.

"Nooooo stop. I don't want to do it. Stop!"

He stops and then I heard a sigh.

Shit.

Did I overreact?

Fuck.

Yin crawls up and pulls my face to look at him.

"I'm sorry." I said looking him in the eyes, scared of what he'll say.

"Tell what's happening. What are you so scared of?" he asks softly, no anger at all.

"I don't know... My heart just beats so much. I... I panicked."

"Why? What were you feeling? What didn't you like?" he ask.

"You're good. Very good. Excellent" I said in defense... "But... that part... It felt... too intimate? I don't know. We don't even kiss and well, we're not sure about our feelings and it's just... it took me by surprise."

He sighs and closes his eyes shut.

"It's my fault." He said and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry for putting that no kiss rule." He adds.

He pulled me in a tight embrace.

"The first time... you know. You're on the receiving side, we were head over heels with each other. It was sweet, playful, intimate, and oh so fucking hot. Did you know you even spoke Japanese? I distinctly remember that because you were just talking with some Japanese businessmen." His voice full of nostalgia.

"Can... can we try again?" I whispered.

"Not without kissing you first." He said and pushed me a bit before kissing me. It's was soft and careful for sometime. But once I responded, he poured out all his emotions into that kiss.

It became sensual. Wet and his tongue dancing with mine.

He kisses me as if he holds a manual on how I want to kiss.

I'm getting quite lightheaded when I felt his hand slipped to my waist quickly pulling me closer to him and pulling my knees to wrap it on his waist.

His hand found his way to my asshole.

"Yin" I moan against his lips.

"I love you."

What? What did he say?

"I love you. I don't expect you to say love me back. I just... want you to know. And it's not because we're doing this." He said and resumed kissing me. But now it felt more intimate. Softer, more sensual.

His kisses move to my jaw, down to my neck.

I can feel his tongue right on my pulse.

"I'm pushing it in" he whispered and then my focus suddenly moved to my backside. I was not aware that his wet finger was already hovering my ass and now, his nail is inside me.

My breath hitched from the contact. It's a bit larger than the enema, so it's a bit of a push.

He then removed his finger and I looked at him in question.

"So? Was that better?" he asks and I nod, right then I heard a sound of a cap opening. "It's just lube." Answering my unspoken question.

Where did he get that? I don't remember him holding anything.

"Let's try again." He said and an even wetter finger poke me down there, slowly and deeper this time. "Good?" he asks and I quickly nod my head.

He then went on to kiss me, as his finger went in and out of me.

"Sooo freaking tight." He breaths out and a shiver ran through my whole body. "I can't wait fucking you."

"Yiiinnn, ughhh ahhh ahhhhhhh"

"That's it... moan for me, love" he groans and all of a sudden, another finger went in.

"shit that's big" I groan and I felt his giggle on my neck.

"You have no idea what's big, love." He said and then bites my shoulder and all of a sudden my body convulses and his finger touched something inside me.

"Fuck. One brush on your prostate and you're already cumming?" he asks.

I could die of embarrassment.

"I like this innocent and sensitive version of War." I giggle at his assessment.

"What was I before?" I ask as I enjoy the high.

"You were, for the most part, a sex maniac." He said and I slapped his chest.

"I. Am. Not!" I groan and that's when I felt him still inside me. "Hmm can you remove... your fingers?" I ask.

He then pulls out and puts it in his mouth. I pulled it out immediately.

"Still tastes good. I dare say, even better." He teases and I slapped him again.

"Don't do that. That's gross." I groan in embarrassment. Why the hell does he put that in his mouth. It's from a dirty part of my body. Ugghhhh.

"Nothing about you is gross." He said before I heard another squirt behind me.

"Another round?" he asks and I nod.

"This time. I'm putting it in."

"What?!? No. I can't. Two fingers and it feels so freaking tight!"

"What did I say? I will not do anything you can't handle. You can do this. You will love this. I know it. Trust me." He said sincerely.

But... what if it hurts too much?

I'm jumping off. I'm letting go. Fuck this.

"Okay." I said trying to be brave.

"Good boy." He said and that felt so freakin' arousing. "Relax and you'll feel really good. I promise." He said and then he moves again so I'm lying on my back again.

He kneels between my open legs. I see him pour a copious amount of lube on him himself, which looks so hard and is fully erect. He jerks for a few times and I see it a few inches longer than mine. So much girthier than mine too.

"Relax, okay?" he said and he places the head on my butt, pushing a bit and tense up.

"I said... relax." He repeats with a raised brow. But saying one thing is totally different from doing it.

I can't fucking relax with that big thing trying to poke inside of me!

He leans down and hovers me, kissing me on the lips. I raised my hands and pulled him closer to me. I then felt his hand on my nipple. Twisting and playing my erect bud.

When suddenly, I felt it.

"Damn owwww ow!" I groan in panic.

"Shhhh shhhhh it's okay. Just breathe and out. One at a time." He said and I followed. "There. Good." he said and continued on kissing me.

I don't know how long we were kissing but when he broke the kiss, he smiles down at me.

"See? Good, right? It's all in." he whisper and that when I felt full. He pulls, almost out before pushing back in.

The feeling was... amazing.

"Good?" he asks again.

I nod and giggles and I breathed out.

"Is it okay... uhmmm to go faster?" he asks and I nod immediately. It's a steady, amazing pace. The perfect tempo.

"I miss this... I miss you. So much" Yin groans as he moves relentlessly.

"Is... is this good for you too?"

"There is no question. You feel amazing. Always." He groans and he went on a little fast, somehow deeper as he moves and spreads me wider.

"See how good your taking my dick? This tiny little hole still remember to whom it belongs to. Don't you think?" he asked aggressively.

I nod, overcame by this feeling building inside of me.

He moves me to my side and lifts on leg over his shoulder and he moves in and out, incredibly faster.

"Oh my god Yiinnnnnn!" I moan as he reach that specific angle. "Oh fuck!! Shit yeah... oh don't stop... ohhh don't stop" I beg at him.

"I think you should try being on top." He said and quickly flip us so he's on his back. "Move the way you want, love." He groans.

I started moving slowly and it felt good. Sooooo fucking good.

"Hands on my chest. Sit on your knees." I followed his instructions and move from my heels to my knees. I moved up and down and it felt so good. Every time his dick brush my prostate.

I bounce myself, faster and faster each passing time.

"You're leaking" he said and I looked down and my dick is truly leaking. A few drops every now and then as I move.

"Fuck.. Yin I think... I think I'm cumming" I moan and raised my head and trying to move so it's harder but after a few minutes it's just was not enough.

"Yin... fuck me... fuck mer harder" I beg as my movements aren't enough to push me right over the edge.

"Pleaseeeee please fuck me harder harder... ughhhhhh daddy please!!!" he then grabs my hips and pistons up into me incredibly harder it's just the right force I need.

"So fucking good... so fucking tight! God damn it! War!!! Ughhhh go on cum on my dick... squeeze it dry, love."

"I'm cumming Yin!!! Ohhhhh ahhhhh ahh ughhhhhh I'm... I'mmmm... Ugh!!!"

We both convulse and I felt my body shiver in ecstasy.

I looked down and Yin jerks me fast and it's spilling all over his chest, some drops reach his neck.

"Oh shit." Yin groans in worry.

What? What happened?

"I...I'm sorry I came inside you... shit." he groans closing his eyes. "I'm sorry." He says again.

I lean down and kissed his lip. He looked at me shocked.

"It felt kinda good." I said in a low voice.

"There's my sex maniac" he said with a smirk. "Let's clean you up, before you get stomach ache."

He pulls out of me and carries me into the shower.

As for first time goes...

...this is the best.

❄️❄️❄️

Here's 6k words. That's double my usual to make up for more than a week of no update. Thanks for staying tuned.

Using this song by Sabrina Carpenter since I'll be hearing it tomorrow at the Eras tour in Melbourne! I hope my butt can take the 7-hour drive there though 🥲

Happy reading!

Feb 17 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 3K 61
โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† Yin Anan Wong had always been the kind of person who enjoyed playing around with different people ea...
18K 1.4K 38
โ€ขOn-Goingโ€ข |YinWar's Story ๐Ÿ“Please read Stolen Sweetheart S1 to understand its storyline as this is its continuation. Their love shines in their hea...
72.8K 3.5K 44
โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† Each performance features a unique dancer and aesthetic. Long legs step out along the stage, swirlin...
ROOM 032 By soda

Fanfiction

34.1K 1.1K 16
As the summer ends, a new beginning has come for Mark- a freshman Engineering student. Due to his parent's business, he was forced to live in the dor...