His to Steal

By eternalfelicity

When a dangerous encounter thrusts mafia princess Sutton into the path of her ex-best friend, Nicolai, she mu... More

Season List for His to Steal
Ch. 1: Choke
Ch. 2: Ambush
Ch. 3: Shield
Ch. 4: Dazed
Ch. 5: Choice
Ch. 6: Paranoid
Ch. 7: Watcher
Ch. 8: Splash
Ch. 9: Inferno
Ch. 10: Confess
Ch. 11: Lies
Ch. 12: Kiss
Ch. 13: Reckless (Part One)
Ch. 14: Reckless (Part Two)
Ch. 15: Princess (Part One)
Ch. 16: Princess (Part Two)
Ch. 17: Ammo
Ch. 18: Answers (Part One)
Ch. 19: Answers (Part Two)
Ch. 20: The 'In'
Ch. 21: Moving Day
Ch. 22: Roommates
Ch. 23: The Truth (Part One)
Ch. 24: The Truth (Part Two)
Ch. 25: Surprise
Ch. 26: Snap (Part One)
Ch. 27: Snap (Part Two)
Ch. 28: No Regrets
Ch. 29: Tomorrow
Ch. 30: My Shot
Ch. 31: Freedom
Ch. 32: Dance
Ch. 34: Taken
Ch. 35: Lockdown
Ch. 36: Eavesdropping
Ch. 37: Cross My Heart
Ch. 38: Nefarious
Ch. 39: Protected
Ch. 40: Stolen
Ch. 41: Abducted
Ch. 42: Alone
Ch. 43: Unraveled
Ch. 44: End

Ch. 33: Caught

1K 34 0
By eternalfelicity

Sutton

Tonight honestly feels like a dream—the best, most out of reach dream I've ever dared to have in my life. Never did I think that I would actually get to be out at a club in Manhattan that wasn't my father's where I wasn't playing piano for a bunch of horny dudes, not even to mention being here with Nicolai.

Nicolai, who has been so fucking perfect since taking on this new role in my life. I was dreading moving into Jason's home, but Dom made it possible for it to be one of the best things that has ever happened to me. And today has been more than I could have ever expected. And I know this wouldn't be a big deal to basically anyone else...but to me... it is everything.

And I know he paid that bouncer to get us in this club...and I don't know how much, but it had to be a lot because I am definitely not old enough to be here.

"Sutton?"

"Yeah?"

"Where'd you go just now?" Nicolai asks, peering down at me and brushing a strand of hair out of my eyes.

I take a sip of my third drink of the night—which have somehow gotten progressively stronger—and grind against him to the beat of the sultry song that's drifting through the speakers. "Honestly? I was just thinking about how fucking perfect you are."

He swallows and slides his hands past the curve of my waist molding them to my ass, trapping me against him and not letting me loose. "Me? Perfect?" He chuckles, leaning down and whispering in my ear, "Mala tigrica, you are so far out of my league that you might as well be on another fucking planet."

I down my drink and he takes it from me, moving us across the dance floor until he finds a table to sit it on. Instead of moving us back to the middle of the crowd, we stay on the edge, moving to the music, our movements becoming a little less like dancing and a little more like...well...sex.

"You are so fucking sexy, Sutton," he groans, bending his knees just enough to grind his erection into my clit through the thin material of my dress. With the heels I'm wearing, I'm the perfect height for this.

I whimper and press harder against him, and he stops suddenly, looking down at me. "Sutton Marie."

"Yes?" I say innocently, blinking up at him.

"Do you even own a fucking pair of underwear?" he grits out.

A smirk spreads over my face. "You didn't notice before when you pulled me on your lap and rubbed my soaking wet pussy over your cock?"

His eyes widen and he looks around to make sure no one heard me. Leaning down, he grips my waist hard and whispers, "I was recovering from the best blow job I'd ever gotten. Give me a break. You were so wet I guess I thought you may have been wearing silk panties, mala tigrica. That's how smooth and fucking soft you are."

My knees nearly buckle right where I stand, and I hold onto him tighter. "I'm still that wet for you, Nicolai. Even more so, if possible."

"Poor little tigress," he whispers, dipping his head low and planting kisses on my neck. "So wet and wanting." His hard cock brushes against my clit again and I swear I could come right here if he keeps on touching me like this. "You need this, don't you?" Running his palm from my waist up to the side of my breast, he runs his thumb over my nipple through the fabric.

When my nipple hardens under his touch and he feels that I'm also not wearing a bra, his groan is animalistic. "Fuck, Sutton. What are you trying to do, fucking kill me?"

Sliding one of my hands between us, I grip his cock through his pants and squeeze. "No. I just want to fuck you."

Something passes over his face that's dark and lusty and...wild. "Unless you are willing to follow through with that right here and right now, mala tigrica, don't say it."

I don't break eye contact with him as I shoot back, "Do I look like I'm fucking bluffing?"

This place is so loud, no one is paying attention to anything except the person or people they're with. We could do anything we wanted to right now, and no one would be the wiser. Unfortunately, what I'm wearing right now doesn't exactly lend itself to a hand up the skirt, and I don't think I actually want to lose my virginity on the dance floor at this club.

But I want him right now.

I open my mouth to tell him I'm ready to leave, and he interrupts me.

"You've been drinking, Sutton, so there's no way I'm fucking you tonight."

"I'm not drunk," I insist. "I don't want to fuck you here anyway...but I do want you, so can we go—"

"I know you're not drunk. And no. I plan on making your first time something fucking special, mala tigrica. But I can't wait til we get home. And I don't want to be cramped in the car. Meet me in the bathroom in one minute. Do you hear me? Come straight there." He grips my face in his hands and kisses me hard. "Okay?"

My heart thumps in my chest, everything he just said sinking in. "Y—yes. I'll be there."

"Okay." He walks off toward the bathroom, looking over his shoulder at me twice, melting me a little more into the concrete floor each time.

I take a shaky breath and count backward from sixty. I'm about to hit twenty-seven when someone grips my waist from behind and pulls me back against a hard body.

"What the fuck!?" I exclaim, thrashing around to get out of the person's hold. "Let go of me!"

I elbow them in the stomach and with an oof they let me go. When I turn to see who it was, I suck in a shocked gasp.

It's Jason.

"Jason, what the fuck?"

He crosses his arms over his chest and glares at me, his blue eyes icy with anger. "I could ask you the same thing, Sutton. What are you doing here?"

"What does it look like? I'm dancing."

"At a 21-up club. With liquor on your breath. Where's Dom?"

"She isn't here," I say, matching his posture.

"Yeah, no shit," he says like he already knew the answer. "I know you're here with Marković. He just left you here?" He scoffs. "Responsible."

"Shut up, Jason, for fuck's sake! He's been gone 30 seconds, I was on my way to meet him!"

"Meet him?" he asks, confused. "You're here with him, I saw you."

"You saw—you know what, nevermind. Please leave."

He laughs like I've just said the stupidest thing in the history of stupid things. "Leave? No, I don't think so. Not without you."

"No! I'm not leaving without Nicolai," I say, starting off toward the bathroom where he's waiting for me, probably getting worried. Maybe if I can stall Jason long enough, he'll come out.

Grabbing my arm, Jason narrows his gaze at me and pulls me toward the exit. "Yeah, this isn't happening. You're coming home with me. Now. I should call your dad, really."

Fuck, he'll override Dom and fire Nicolai for sure. "What? No! Don't call Dad, Jason. But please, I don't have my phone with me; it's in Nicolai's car. He won't know what happened to me. Let me just find him first."

"Too fucking bad. Should've thought about that before you snuck out."

"I didn't—"

He shoves open the side door, where his car sits. He ducks my head and pushes me inside like I'm getting arrested or something. I might as well be.

I scoot as far to the other side of the seat as possible so I don't have to sit near him, crossing my arms around my waist and hugging myself tightly.

"He'll figure it out. He's pretty smart for a glorified driver."

I shake my head and lay it against the cold glass, closing my eyes. "Jason, you're such an asshole. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you just...you're an asshole."

He lets out a resigned sigh as the driver starts off in the direction of Jason's building, and when he starts speaking, I know he's turned his body toward me.

"I'm sorry, princess. But you can't be out in public like that. Not right now. There's too many dangerous things going on, too many dangerous people who want to hurt your father, to hurt me...to hurt you."

My head snaps up. "Me?"

"Yeah, Sutton. You. You're our accountant. You're the head accountant for the Ring. That puts a target on your back whether you cause any of this shit to happen or not. And we know you don't, okay? But perception is reality, and for outsiders, you are part of the problem."

I swallow and look down at my lap. Is he right? Is it stupid for me to be out in public when there's problems going on in the business? But honestly, as far as I know, no one in other organizations really knows what I do beyond playing piano in the clubs. And since when am I head accountant? I've never gone to school for that! I thought I just helped my dad balance the checkbooks and keep up with the accounts and shit. No one ever said I was "head accountant."

Something isn't right here. But now isn't the time to ask him for details or clarification because I want to bite his head off.

"Whatever you say, Jason," is all I say, and I'm silent the rest of the way home. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4.8K 54
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
165K 3.7K 32
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
424K 8.4K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
343K 13.8K 90
(CAPTURED SERIES #1) "Don't defy me Bella submit yourself to me." he said in a threatening voice. She was shocked at how stubborn he is and not even...