Elevator: Chance Encounter

Da milkydoodles

A routine elevator ride turns into an unexpected adventure for y/n and a captivating stranger named Lloyd. As... Altro

Elevator: Chance Encounter
Unexpected Company at Ninjago Café
Unveiling Bonds and Goodbyes
Unveiled Shadows
Whispers of the Green Ninja
Frosty Laughter
Skating Surprises and Hello Kitty Remedies
Cocoa Chronicles and Ninja Nonsense
Frosted Moments: Laughter, Cocoa, and Lloyd
Nightmare in the Winter Woods
Winter's Unplanned Adventure
A Midnight Kiss to Remember - (one shot - new year addition)
Whispers of Winter Hearts
Frosty Mischief and Silent Whispers
Festive Finds and Winter Wonders
Winter Wonders and Festive Bonds
Banter and Baubles: A Festive Flirtation
Frozen Follies and Twirling Tales
Festive Frolics and Amusing Antics
Unveiling Shadows: Carnival Clash
Festival Fiasco
Ferris Wheel Whirlwind
A Week of Unforeseen Independence
Dreamy Nights and Feline Surprises
Swept in Whimsy
Whiskers and Whims
The Purrfect Adventure
Candy-Coated Chaos
The Sweet Adventure and the Little Mischief-Maker
Beneath the Mask: Lloyd's Unexpected Revelation
Metamorphosis
Unexpected Guests
Steamy Encounters and Phone Dramas
Conflicting Emotions
Shadows of Revelation
Serendipitous Strength
Glamour and Gala: A Dress to Impress
Veiled Intrigues
The Veiled Intrigue: Prelude to the Masquerade Mysteries
Masquerade Mysteries

Arcade Adventures

175 8 0
Da milkydoodles

Notes: heh...late chapter...? I had work experience which was MADDD, I was asleep these days.

"Wow, this is unbelievable. First a kid, now a teenager? This is crazy," I express, stunned by the sudden transformation. Lloyd chuckles softly, his demeanour remarkably calm despite the extraordinary situation. "Yeah, looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer and then I'll come back to normal," he remarks, his tone tinged with resignation. "I can see that. This is quite drastic," I acknowledge, still processing the surreal encounter. "It is what it is," he sighs, accepting the reality of his unusual circumstance.

As we stand there, trying to comprehend the sudden transformation, Lloyd's teenage appearance adds another layer of complexity to the already surreal situation. Despite the shock, I can't help but feel a sense of intrigue and curiosity stirring within me.

"Lloyd, this is... unexpected," I remark, struggling to find the right words to express my surprise. Lloyd offers a sheepish grin in response, his demeanour a mixture of resignation and acceptance.

"Yeah, tell me about it," he replies, running a hand through his newly styled hair. "Looks like I'll be stuck like this for a while."

I glance at him, noting the maturity in his features and the subtle changes in his demeanour. "It's quite the transformation," I comment, unable to tear my gaze away from the teenage version of my friend.

Lloyd shrugs nonchalantly, as if trying to downplay the gravity of the situation. "Eh, I'll get used to it," he says with a hint of bravado, though I detect a trace of uncertainty in his tone.

"So, what's it like being a teenager again?" I jest, trying to lighten the mood.

"Hilarious, aren't you," Lloyd retorts with a smirk.

"Well, to be fair, most people would die to turn young even just for a moment," I offer, nudging him playfully.

Lloyd ponders on that thought for a moment before asking, "Would you want to turn even younger?"

"Perhaps not younger per se, but maybe fix some mistakes I made when I was younger," I admit, contemplating the idea.

Lloyd nods thoughtfully. "I fully agree with you."

I continue, "But then again, I'm pretty happy with my life right now, I think."

Curious, Lloyd asks, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, if I were to change my actions, perhaps I wouldn't be the same person I am today or meet the people I have already, and so on, you know what I mean?" I explain, hoping to convey my thoughts clearly.

Lloyd nods in understanding. "Yeah, I get what you're trying to say."

After pondering for a moment, Lloyd's expression shifts, a mischievous glint dancing in his eyes. "Hey, wanna see something cool?" he asks, excitement evident in his voice.

Intrigued, I nod. "Sure, what is it?"

Lloyd grins and gestures for me to follow him. "Follow me," he says, leading the way through the bustling streets with newfound energy.

As we navigate through the lively streets, Lloyd's enthusiasm is contagious, and I find myself swept up in the excitement of the moment. I steal glances at him, marvelling at how much he's grown since our earlier encounter. There's a newfound confidence in his stride, a sense of purpose that wasn't there before.

Curious about what Lloyd has in store, I quicken my pace to keep up with him. Finally, he stops in front of a nondescript building tucked away in a quiet alleyway.

"This is it," Lloyd announces, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of his lips.

I raise an eyebrow, intrigued by the mysterious locale. "What's inside?" I inquire, anticipation building within me.

Lloyd grins mischievously. "Only one way to find out," he replies, gesturing for me to follow him inside. With a sense of excitement tinged with apprehension, I step through the doorway, eager to uncover the secrets hidden within.

As Y/n steps inside the building with Lloyd, she's greeted by a wave of nostalgia. The room is dimly lit, with walls adorned in posters of classic arcade games and shelves lined with retro gaming consoles. The air is filled with the familiar sounds of beeping and blooping, punctuated by bursts of laughter and excitement.

"It's an arcade!" Y/n exclaims, her eyes lighting up with delight.

Lloyd nods proudly. "Yep, my secret hideout back then," he says, a hint of mischief in his voice.

"This is so cool," I exclaim, marvelling at the array of flashing lights and buzzing machines surrounding us. There's so much to explore, and I can hardly contain my excitement. Lloyd gestures for me to follow, and I eagerly trail behind him.

I spot a shooter game and turn to Lloyd with a mischievous grin. "Want to play with me?" I ask, already reaching for the plastic gun.

He smirks in response. "Bet, but don't cry when you lose to me," he taunts.

I roll my eyes. "Oh, shut it, pip-squeak," I retort playfully.

We each grab a gun and press start, the screen flooding with images of menacing zombies. As we begin to shoot, I can't help but shout, "Ha! I'm winning!"

Lloyd glances over at the leader board and smirks. "Are you sure about that?" he counters.

To my dismay, I realize that he's somehow managed to take the lead. "What? How?" I protest.

"I got my ways," he replies cryptically, focusing on the game.

Determined to reclaim my title, I resort to playful sabotage, 'accidentally' nudging him at every opportunity. "Hey, that's cheating!" he protests as his aim goes astray.

I grin triumphantly as I secure the victory. "I have no idea what you're talking about," I reply innocently.

Lloyd sighs in defeat. "You got lucky just this once," he concedes, though I can see the competitive fire still burning in his eyes.

Lloyd's eyes light up as he spots his next target. "How about we play this?" he suggests, gesturing towards a retro Dance Dance Revolution machine.

"You're on!" I agree enthusiastically.

We position ourselves on the dance pads, ready to face off. As the music starts and the arrows begin to scroll, I find myself struggling to keep up. Lloyd, on the other hand, moves with effortless grace, his feet tapping out the intricate patterns flawlessly.

I glance over at his screen and see that he's still going strong, while mine has already begun to speed up. "This isn't looking too good for me," I mutter under my breath, trying to keep up with the increasingly frantic pace.

Before I know it, the dreaded "Game Over" flashes on my screen, and I let out a frustrated groan. Lloyd chuckles at my defeat. "Something told me I'd win this," he teases.

I roll my eyes in mock annoyance. "Of course you thought so," I retort, trying to hide my embarrassment.

He laughs, clearly enjoying his victory. "What can I say? I'm just too good," he boasts.

I play along, giving him a playful shove. "Now you're just being delusional," I joke, though secretly impressed by his skills.

After our playful banter, we decide to explore more of the arcade, trying out various games and attractions. We challenge each other to racing games, air hockey, and even a virtual reality experience that leaves us both breathless and laughing.

As we wander through the arcade, we stumble upon a photo booth tucked away in a corner. Lloyd's eyes light up with mischief as he suggests, "Let's take some silly pictures!"

I grin at the idea and follow him into the booth. We pose with goofy faces, throwing peace signs and sticking out our tongues as the camera flashes. The resulting photo strip captures our laughter and silliness, freezing a moment of joy and friendship in time.

After our photo session, we emerge from the booth with smiles plastered on our faces. "That was fun," I say, tucking the photo strip into my pocket as a keepsake.

Lloyd nods in agreement, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "Definitely,".

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

12.1K 436 39
Back in action. Back in love. Wait... "Wh-what are you?" "You don't remember me?" You have to be kidding me. As soon as I came to terms with my fee...
1.3K 52 10
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
5.1K 329 23
[Sequel to Garmadon's Spy] As Y/n's life is seemingly falling into place. Her brother is getting married. Her boyfriend, Lloyd, couldn't be anything...
39.9K 905 15
Lloyd doesn't hug back. Kai pulls away from the hug,"What's wrong?"he asks. "I don't know you,"Lloyd say. Kai's face goes blank. - This is the seque...