The Alphas' Pride Mate (The P...

By AlphaKelly

"We reject your rejection, Dirk!" Tricc growled, his voice dripping with determination. "You can't run away f... More

The Pride Who Goes Into Heat.
DEAR READERS,
HELLO!
MEET THE CHARACTERS!!
A PRIDE'S REJECTION.
KINGMAKER.
HOSPITAL VISIT.
TRICC'S SHORTCOMING.
SETH'S AWAKENING.
KURT'S TROUBLE.
MATE'S CALL.
WHEN ONE LINK DIE...
THAT DREADFUL NIGHT.
DYING BIRD.
DIRK'S JEALOUSY.
HURT MY LOVE.
OWNED BY THE PRIDE.
BEGGING TO BE KISSED.
RIDING THE WAVE OF PLEASURE.
ELICIT CRIES OF BLISS.
BED A BETA
TO HOLD AND TO HEAL.
HIS LOVE FOR HIM.
HIS SCENT.
SEDUCING HIM.
ON TO HIM.
BLOOD, POWER AND DEBT.
LEADER.
FIRST HEAT.
TO HIS FATE.
DANCING WITH A STRANGER.
LOVE ONLY HIM.
MAKE LOVE TO ME, ONE LAST TIME.
THEIR CLIAMS OVER HIM.
NO CONTROL.
SHAMEFUL.
GAME OVER.
NOT AN OMEGA.
SAVE THE PRIDE.
MATE'S DISTRESS.
PHEROMONE CALL.
INTOXICATED BY HIS PHEROMONES.
SWEET MOANS.
LIKE THE MOON.
POISON THE PRIDE.
LIKE THE AIR HE BREATHES.
YEARNING FOR THEM.
MADE WITH LOVE.
FIRST KISS.
KISS ME AGAIN, PLEASE.
ERIK'S JEALOUSLY.
WE REJECT YOUR REJECTION.
TRAPPED.
HIS DEMISE.
THE GATHERING OF ALPHAS.
WHITE LYCAN KING.
VERGE OF EXPLOSION.
DARKNESS IN THE LIGHT.
MINE AND MY BROTHERS.
A DEMIGOD AND A BIRTH OMEGA.
CRY LIMP.
TRICC'S FIRST KISS.
HIS MARK ON THEM.
BREAKING THE CLAIM.
SCHEMES AND SEDUCTIONS.
A NIGHT TO REMEMBER.
FIX MALTA.
ABANDONED.
WHAT'S THE RUSH, MALTA.
SECRETS AND WEAKNESSES.
THEIR MATE.
DIRK MOANED.
THEIR PRIDE, WHO GOES INTO HEAT.
ADDICTED.
OMEGAS.
WHEN THE SUN COMES OUT.
ACHE: DIRK'S DESIRE.
JELLYBEAN.
DIRK'S HEAT.
THEIR BEAUTIFUL MATE.
RIPPLING SHEATH.
MISSING.
DESTRUCTION.
THE END AND THE BEGINNING.
TRICKED AND TAKEN.
HELLO, BEAUTIFUL.
BICKERING BIRTH OMEGAS.
DOUBLE TROUBLE.
VOWS.
NO CUMMING UNTIL WE ARE INSIDE YOU.

ANDREW'S DESIRES.

509 44 5
By AlphaKelly

Chapter: 54
******

*****
A Few Hours Before Bane's Call.
*****

Seth sat in his private office, dark lines etched beneath his eyes, reflecting nights of restless sleep. Stress weighed on him as he just finished a call with Andrew, detecting both distraught and tears in Andrew's voice. Unable to bear Andrew's distress, Seth urged him to return home and wait for his arrival.

Since revealing his true mate to Andrew, Seth had received unwavering support and understanding. Even after Andrew left Seth's house to facilitate Seth's bond with his mate, their friendship flourished. Seth had always considered Andrew to be too good for him, their past romance adding a layer of complexity. Andrew's compassionate response to Seth's confession deepened Seth's respect for him, solidifying their enduring friendship.

Andrew's tearful call shattered Seth as he realized Andrew's reluctance to confide in others. Understanding the depth of Andrew's trust in him, Seth resolved to support his friend. Turning away from his phone, Seth strode out of his office into the main room, adorned with opulent Italian décor, interrupted by the presence of men kneeling before him.

Displeased by the interruption, Seth settled at the head of the mahogany table, his unwavering gaze fixed on his subordinates, radiating authority through the tense air. Each word he spoke sliced through the silence, commanding attention and respect.

******

"Back to you filthy mongrels..." He began with a reprimanding tone, "You have been failing in your responsibilities. How could I have placed my trust in such an incompetent individual to lead me straight? Yet, I did so, and what did you do? You lost me." He spoke with a fierce edge, "Vincent, Carlo, Dominic," Seth's voice was measured, yet it carried a gravity that made the men shift uncomfortably on their knees. "You have disappointed me. Intruders from the West are encroaching upon our territories, peddling narcotics on our streets, tarnishing our reputation. This is intolerable."

His eyes blazed with intensity as he continued, his voice escalating with each declaration. "I built this empire from the ground up. I shed blood, broke bones, and made sacrifices to secure our supremacy. And now, these outsiders believe they can challenge that? And why? Because you fools allowed it!" The final words dripped with contempt. "Our sole recourse is to demonstrate our prowess through force, and the initial stride in achieving that will be their elimination!"

Vincent, Carlo, and Dominic exchanged uneasy glances, their faces drained under the harsh illumination of the overhead lights. They comprehended the ramifications of disappointing the Don - a fate more severe than death awaited those who defied him.

Seth reclined in his chair, a perilous serenity enveloping him. "If you cannot safeguard what belongs to me if you permit these intruders to persist in undermining our dominance, you will face the repercussions. And mark my words, gentlemen, you do not wish to find yourselves in dire straits." His voice turned icy and lethal once more.

Vincent, the eldest of the capos, cleared his throat nervously, beads of sweat forming on his brow. "Don, we... We apologize for our ineptitude. We pledge to take all necessary measures to rectify our errors and regain your confidence." Vincent attempted a smile, seeking to alleviate some of their boss's anger. However, it failed to make an impact.

Carlo, the youngest of the trio, spoke up, his voice barely audible. "Please, Don, grant us another opportunity. We will demonstrate to these outsiders that this territory is ours, that they cannot disrespect us." As he uttered these words, he shot a menacing glance at Dominic, who quivered and bit down hard on his lower lip. His entire frame trembled.

Dominic, the most seasoned but visibly shaken, added, "We vow on our lives, Don, we will not betray you again. Please, spare us." His voice faltered on the final words, and he averted his gaze, filled with shame.

Seth's countenance remained unreadable, his dark eyes revealing no emotion as he scrutinized the three men before him. Without a word, he rose from his seat with a fluid grace that belied the turmoil brewing within him. In a swift motion, his hand struck out, landing a sharp blow across Vincent's face with a resounding crack that reverberated through the room.

Vincent recoiled, instinctively touching his cheek where the Don's hand had left a vivid red mark. Before he could recuperate, Carlo was struck in the abdomen, causing him to double over in agony, struggling for breath. Dominic, the final recipient of Don's wrath, was subjected to a relentless barrage of blows that left him sprawled on the floor, a split lip oozing blood.

The room descended into a hushed stillness, punctuated by the sounds of labored breaths and sporadic moans of discomfort. Don Seth loomed over the trio, his chest heaving with controlled anger. After a brief pause, he turned away, striding purposefully towards the exit. However, just before departing, his demeanor shifted abruptly as he spun on his heel to address the three prone men.

"Incompetence, disloyalty, or weakness are not tolerated in this organization. You have one hour!" Seth's voice reverberated through the room as he hurled the words at them, then exited forcefully, the door slamming shut behind him.

Outside in the parking lot, Seth made his way to his awaiting vehicle, opting to drive himself home and dismissing his drivers. Sliding into the driver's seat, he pulled out smoothly, accelerating down the street, his mind consumed by thoughts of Andrew.

As Seth's car glided through the city streets, his thoughts were fixated on Andrew and the distressing call he had just received, a sense of urgency gripping him.

*******

Andrew paced restlessly in front of the bathroom mirror in the corner of the expansive room. His eyes were red and watery, yet his expression remained resolute and impassive. Taking deep breaths, he focused on his reflection, running a fatigued hand through his hair. Despite his heartache at the sight, the fresh burn scar on his right cheek appeared more severe than anticipated, seemingly worsening in the absence of prompt treatment.

Deciding to overlook the wound, Andrew turned away from the mirror and proceeded to the bedroom, settling onto the sofa with a measured slowness.

Seth dashed from his car, disregarding the greetings of his employees, and swiftly navigated to his living room, ascending the stairs to his bedroom. Upon entering, he discovered Andrew seated on the couch, his posture slumped, tears shimmering in his eyes. Yet, it wasn't solely the tears that tormented Seth; it was the prominent scar marring the young man's face that pierced his heart.

"Seth, I'm relieved you're here," Andrew greeted him with a practiced smile, concealing inner turmoil. Fatigued and emotionally drained, Seth regarded Andrew with a blend of concern and gratitude, oblivious to the turmoil brewing beneath the surface.

Drawing Andrew close, Seth embraced him tightly, planting a kiss on his dampened hair. "Thank you for waiting, but what happened to your face? Who did this to you?" He inquired gently, maintaining his embrace of his beloved companion.

Andrew shook his head against Seth's shoulder. "I was to meet someone at the restaurant a week ago, but an assailant grabbed me, forcing me to the ground... I couldn't discern much, but it was a burn that left my face severely injured." Andrew paused momentarily, swallowing hard before continuing. "And they harmed Nicky, Seth!"

"Who is Nicky?" Seth interjected, not really caring about this Nicky, but felt the need to ask.

"He's someone I've been seeing for barely three weeks. They struck him, rendering him unconscious before taking him away. I fear for his safety, Seth." Andrew's voice faltered, tears welling up as he buried his face in Seth's chest.

Growling softly, Seth's eyes blazed with anger as he tightened his hold on Andrew. "This is intolerable! You must see a doctor."

Andrew shrugged lightly. "No, please, I'm alright, truly... besides, it's a superficial injury... it shouldn't have lasting effects. It's Nicky I'm truly concerned about. Please, help me find him, for the sake of our shared past." He implored, clinging to Seth as if his very lifeline.

Seth's jaw tightened as his fists quivered, fingers straining until they turned pallid. His gaze darted around the room, a desperate search for an outlet for his mounting frustration. Failing to find a target for his anger, Seth relented, exhaling heavily, succumbing to Andrew's pleas, and bestowed a tender kiss upon the crown of his head. "Very well, but you must tell me everything. What have you been up to since we parted ways? I've heard little from you, seen you even less," Seth inquired, seeking clarity amidst the tumultuous turn of events.

Andrew nodded solemnly. "Yes, I understand. I feared you might not wish to see me after discovering your mate. We agreed to stay connected, but I believed it best to maintain distance. You needed time to bond with your mate after all you've endured. I felt it was the right thing to do, despite the challenges I've faced. I'm sorry for burdening you in this manner, truly." Andrew drew a deep breath, struggling to rein in his emotions.

Seth drew Andrew nearer, his touch gentle as he threaded his fingers through the younger man's damp locks. "Nonsense. The responsibility lies with me as well. It is my duty to protect you. Remember, you were there for me when I needed someone the most. I owe you the same support during your trials, as you have provided for me."

Andrew wiped his eyes with his sleeve, his voice quivering with emotion. "Seth, I regret imposing on you like this," he murmured, meeting Seth's gaze, "I just... I feel adrift, with nowhere else to turn."

Seth's heart constricted at Andrew's visible distress. "Andrew, you know you can always rely on me. What is troubling you?"

Andrew brushed away a tear, his eyes locked on Seth. "It's just... life has become increasingly arduous. I'm lost, Seth. I sense a profound absence of support."

Seth settled beside Andrew, a comforting hand resting on his shoulder. "You are not alone, Andrew. You have me. Whatever challenges arise, we will confront them together."

Andrew leaned into Seth's touch, his expression a blend of gratitude and relief. "Thank you, Seth. You've always been so good to me, even after everything."

Seth gently shook his head. "That's what friends are for, Andrew. I care about you and want to support you in any way I can."

Fresh tears welled up in Andrew's eyes. "I don't know what I'd do without you, Seth. You're the only one who truly understands me."

Placing a tender kiss on the top of Andrew's head, Seth reassured him, "You have nothing to thank me for. I'd do anything for you." A sudden concern crossed his mind, his brow furrowing. "Did you get involved with dangerous people again?"

Andrew nodded. "Yes, I'm sorry, I know I promised." He lowered his head in shame until Seth gently lifted his chin, urging him to meet his gaze.

"It's alright. I'll handle it, and you can stay here until it's safe for you to return home."

"Really?" Andrew's shock was evident.

"Of course, my home is your home as well," Seth insisted.

Andrew's face lit up with a triumphant smile as Seth's offer played right into his hands. "Now, why don't you freshen up? You reek of blood, while I prepare dinner," he said, chuckling lightly.

Nervously laughing, Seth scratched the back of his neck. "Yes, that's probably a good idea. Thank you, Andrew."

With a subtle gesture, he guided Seth towards the bathroom under the guise of freshening up, while he slipped away to the kitchen to prepare dinner, a task he had executed countless times during their years together.

Things seem to be falling into place again. The thought brought a smile to the lean man's face as he busied himself in the kitchen. He has truly missed doing these little things for Seth, but what could be done now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 25.9K 45
Tora never asked to be a Lunos and he certainly didn't ask for three mates. *** As the weakest member of his house, Tora has always been a lone wolf...
256K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
204K 9.8K 80
We walk into the conference room, and i feel the room oozing with male testosterone, as i join the six men already in their seats. I walk with Silas...