Ruhani - His Contract Wife

By _ruhiwrites_

This story is all about Abhay Singhania and Ruhani Sharma, who tied up in a contract marriage. Their relation... More

Dedication
Synopsis
Charector aesthetic and introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Account
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 20

2.1K 165 30
By _ruhiwrites_

Guys omg your comments are hilarious 🤣🤣

Vai aaplog kya kya comments karte ho 🤣

Ese hi karte rehna and mujhe motivate karte rehna aur target bhi complete karte rehna.

Vote target:- 80
Comment target:- 30

Word count:- 1500

Unedited chapter

Abhay

When I came back from the office, I directly went to my room to change and the moment I entered the room my eyes fall on her figure.

Gorgeous

This is the world left my mouth after seeing her for the first time on that saree.

She was looking hella beautiful and now I can't suppress my emotions any more. Fuck that contract, fuck my past, fuck everyone. What I care about now is her. She's the only person that running in my mind effortlessly, and I'm not even complaining.

Her backless blouse giving the mikly view of her skin on which I want to caress my hand and lip both. Her plum lips looking like a meal on which I want to feast my hunger. Her bare waist giving a nice views of her curves. In total she looks like a meal which I want to feast today to overcome my hunger. Her view making me wild.

I walked towards her and bring the kajal kept on the table take some kajal in my hand and my other hand went to hold his waist and the moment my hand came in contact with her bare waist, something change happened in me. I took her right side hair to her left side and put that kajal on the back of her ear. I saw her closing her eyes.

"Kisi ki buri nazar na lage apko" I said to her loosing all my control over myself. Her beauty, her presence, she herself mesmerized me that I don't know what I'm doing.

She opened her eyes and make eye contact with me. I swear to god I lost my track in her black eyes. They are beautiful, and peaceful that I can find my peace there. The peace which I'm searching in many places but found in her eyes only and I never want to come back to reality.

I don't know but I want to kiss her, kiss that lips of her and want to taste her and with that thought I leaned close to her and she also closed her eyes but what I noticed that she's breathing, holding her breath I don't know from how long. And I love the effect of mine on her.

"Saans le lo jaan, warna meri saans nikal jayegi" I said and I'm well aware that I called her jaan because she's. She's now became everything of mine. She opened her eyes and widened her eyes when she realised she is not breathing properly.

A red crimson appeared on her cheeks when she realised what she is doing. But our moment was destroyed by Shreya. Uffo isse bhi ab ana tha aur iske manners kaha gye knock kyu nhi kiya.

She said that Chachi maa is calling her and told me to get ready quickly and we started our little fight. She was going outside but then turned towards Roo and saw her from top to bottom and said "bhabi sab perfect hai, par blush jyada hogaya" said with a devilish smile and I look at Ruhani who was become a tomato now.

When she went from there I said to her to go downstairs and I'm going to change but what she called me the next make my heart beat fast.

"Abhi, kaisi lag rahi hun" she called me abhi?

Abhi, which only my mother called me when she was alive and no one after her called me that because I never allowed anyone to call me that. But she called me Abhi and it's different from her mouth. It's not like I'm feeling any pain or missing my mother it's different from what I'm feeling. And I don't know what to describe this feeling so I directly went towards the bathroom.

I can clearly say that now she became the peace which I was searching for a long time, she became a new house of mine where I can relax. She became my ultimate of everything which I lost from eighteen years.

I came back from the bathroom and called her by my forefinger ans she walked slowly. She was there the whole time when I was in the bathroom.

"Agr lafzo se bayan kar pata toh tabhi kar deta." I said to which she replied "hann!?" Maybe confused.

"Mere paas toh lafzo ki kaami pad gayi tumhari khubsurati ko bayan karne mein. Ab mila tumhe tumahara jawab" I said making her a blushing mess.

"Ab mein jau change karne" I again said and she went from there making me smile with her little activity.

I get ready and went downstairs where the party is happening.

I was going to greet the guest her I heard someone saying something to Roo. So I went there.

It was bua who was bad mouthing to Roo and she's just standing there with her head down.

Ye ladki alag time pe toh jyada bolti par jab bolna chahiye tab muh mei tala lah jata kya.

"Kisne kaha apse ke ye ameer ghar se nhi. Ye uski ka hi ghar hai bua. Jo uske pati ka wo uska, hum alag thodi na hai" I said to bua who was insulting my wife.

"Par beta mujhe bol deta mein ek ache khandan se ladki dhund leta. Mere dost ki ladkiya sare ache hain" bua ji said.

"Bua ji pyaar karta hun isse isiliye ki shadi" I said not knowing what I was saying. But somehow it's true I love her from a long time and aaj pura yakeen hogaya iss baat par mujhe.

"And bua ji insult karne se pehle soch lena kisi biwi ko insult kar rahe" I said to bua.

"Chale jaan" I intertwined our hands and take her with me to greet the guest and to introduce everyone who is she.

🥀

Ruhani

As chachi called me, I went to downstairs to meet her, where she was talking with someone. All the guest started to come. And as the wedding was without media and any business partner so Papa and Abhi both decide to call media and all of their business rivals to this party.

I went to there where chachi was and when I went there she introduced me to bua ji.

I went towards her and touched her feet but there was no response, she just pat my head. Her facial expressions show that she's not in any happy mood, I don't know why.

"Ye hai Abhay ki dulhan. Aane mein itni late kyu kar di" she said to which I just smiled because I don't know what to say.

"What's your name" she asked

"Ruhani" I said and she just humed.

"Konse khandan ki ho, I mean what's your father do" she asked making me uncomfortable

"Business" I replied.

"Which company he owns" she again asked

"He doesn't own any company, he just works in company" I replied.

"Tsk, kya yaar kabita abhay ne kaisi ladki chun li jiska koi business nah ho and ameer toh dur ki baat " she said and I just lowered my head not knowing what to do.

"Kisne kaha apse ke ye ameer ghar se nhi. Ye uski ka hi ghar hai bua. Jo uske pati ka wo uska, hum alag thodi na hai" I heard him saying this and coming towards me.

"Par beta mujhe bol deta mein ek ache khandan se ladki dhund leta. Mere dost ki ladkiya sare ache hain" bua ji said and he just hold my hands ans replied

"Bua ji pyaar karta hun isse isiliye ki shadi" he replied making my heart drop a beat.

What pyaar? Ye kab hua? Kya bol raha ye? Nashe mein hai kya? Kya harkatein hai iski? Iska dimag theek toh hai? Kab hua isko mujhse pyaar? Yaar esi baatein maat bola kare, kya pata ek din iske baton se hi maar jau mein.

"And bua ji insult karne se pehle soch lena kisi biwi ko insult kar rahe" he replied making me out of my thoughts.

"Chale jaan" he said by intertwining our hand and take me from there. He again called me jaan and I don't know how to describe this feeling.

I thought I could make distance from him, will not talk with him, so that I'll be safe but his actions and words are changed, which is good but not good for my poor heart.

🥀

Hello lovelies!!

Another update. I'm updating early because I have exam and I'll be busy then🤧.

So aapk sab ke liye jaldi jaldi update karna padraha

Ab jaldi se apna pyaar barsa do and votes and comments ki barish kar do

And ye batao ye Abhay apne love era mein kaisa lag raha🌝

And complete the target please 🙏

Lots of love 🫶
Ruhi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28K 41
A story of an Indian girl, a pure and innocent soul, one who finds her happiness in other people's smiles. One who is selfless but fierce. One who lo...
121K 7K 47
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
1.2M 72.2K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
136K 6.6K 61
This is the story of Arohi Singhal. Arohi is a 19-year-old girl from Udaipur. She belongs to a middle-class family. Arohi is a polite, well-spoken an...