A curse or a blessing

todomia tarafından

I clenched my jaw and kept back the urge to punch her right now. "You can't force me into this!!!" I yelled w... Daha Fazla

A curse or a blessing
1 | Tsundere
1 | Mission
1 | Tropical Paradise
1 | Chibi-Chan
1 | Misunderstanding
1 | Women
1 | The end
2 | Hope
2 | Her
2 | Broken soul

1 | The stalker

7 1 0
todomia tarafından

Chapter 1: 5 The stalker

Sin's pov

Meeting, aftet meeting, after meeting and i still have another one tonight.

Hearing people talking with me all day, strangers beeing friendly because of my looks or my money.

Boring

"Siiinnyyyy boyyyy" i heard yelling from far before finding myself on the floor.

This dude surely never changes

I got up and pushed him to the side causing him to fall back on the floor.

"Asshole, now we're 1-1" i said with a proud tone

He got up immediately and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Man smile or laugh at little, you look like some old grandpa, and you will die aloneee" he said with a grin on his face and i pushed him away while rolling my eyes back.

"You'r too childish Med, grow up" i replied back with a serious tone.

Me and him are friends since childhood and he never takes anything serious.

"Come on, i know without me your life would be boring bro" he said as he patted my back.

Really? My life is boring both ways.

I kept on walking without replying trying to get a little peace.

But no, a call interrupted that.

Med took my phone and started running around.

This motherfucker is he for real?

I started running after him and caught him in no-time since i have a more prepared body.

"Buddy know your place" i said as i kicked him on his legs and answered the call.

He fell on the floor fake crying like a baby.

What's wrong with this dude seriously.

"Sir, as we said before about that girl, we have the exact location now, you may go and find her there. She went back home only few hours ago-" he said and i stopped him

"The position right now" i said as i closed the call and ran through the hallway heading to my car.

"HEY SINNY WAIT FOR ME" Med screamed from behind trying to reach me.

I opened my clean Bmw m8 and hopped in waiting for that dumbass to reach me quickly.

I looked at him while he was running and that's when he tripped on his own steps and fell on the floor.

Dude seriously?

I turned the car on and was ready to push the pedal to the floor

"WAIT SINNY" he screamed while getting up but tripping and falling again.

I have no words

"IF YOU DON'T GET UP IMMEDIATELY I'LL RUN OVER YOU WITH MY CAR" I said with a mad serious tone and he got up like a scared cat, almost risking to fall again, and got in.

"Watch where you put your hands, you don't wanna spend a whole month cleaning my car" i said with a grin while accelerating.

"Still overprotective over some toy" he said while rolling his eyes.

Mia's pov

"Lady please.." he said with a needy voice while looking at me with those icey eyes.

"Drop the formals please, i'm way much younger than you" i said as i started unbottoning his shirt, he followed every move with his eyes.

"And also" i said while leaving kisses on his neck down to his chest.

His hands moved slowly from my waist down to my thighs and up to grab my ass cheeks.

Fuck that's so so dangerous what am i even doing.

"We're not in the position where we keep formalities" i said as i licked his nipple causing him to moan.

"And i mean it in both ways" i smiled at him innocently.

Without saying anything he lifted me and made me sit on his lap again, so i could feel his completely arected dick now.

Too big, what did i pull myself into.

Why am i making out with a stranger i just met on the airport.

He leaned to kiss me again and i gave in, melting between his soft lips.
As he did that he teased my inner thighs and played with the strips of my panties causing me to moan on his lips.

To stop us was a loud sound of windows breaking.

I was about to scream when Hars shutted my mouth with both hands.

Why nobody let's me scream?! Why i shouldn't screm? Someone broke in my house!!!

"Don't make any sound and trust me" he whispered and i nodded not having any other choise.

He got up while doing his pants and i couldn't help but stare at his boner.

One day i'll have you my boy....

Im joking im not brave enough, and we aren't close to do that.

While i was lost in my fantasies he went out of the room shirtless as if nothing happened.

Heh? I can't let him go in his own.

I put on his shirt and without thinking twice i quietely followed him while staying behind.

He went downstairs and stopped, then i'v heard him talking with another man.

"Sir what are you doing in here?" I heard Hars asking.

Sir?

"I should be asking you the same" another male voice answered, a familiar male voice.

"Don't worry about us Hars we got a call that the girl we were tr-" another voice tried to talk but seems like he got interrupted by a punch or a kick because he moaned in pain.

There was silence then i'v heard footsteps coming closer and closer.

Okaaaay time to get back to my room

Without making any sound, i walked on my tip toes heading straight back to my bedroom, but fell on stairs and failed like a dumb kid.

Nothing goes as i plan, not even once.

"Ouch it hurts" i fake-cried while rubbing my knee and felt the stare of 3 humans on me.

Oh i'm so fucked.

Just don't look at them, if i don't see them they don't see me.

I stared at the ceiling while singing and whispering, playing dumb of the situation i'm currently in.

"Lady i thought i told you to stay back and in silence" Hars said as he rubbed his temple.

"Lady?" I heard asking then a strong laugh, a familiar voice.

Why am i not looking, i already got caught anyways.

As i looked up i saw Hars, a total mess, his hairs were so fluffy and messy, his cheeks red, his naked and sculped torso, then my eyes went to his...

"Sorry did we interrupt anything?" A guy asked with a curious voice.

I slapped my cheeks to wake myself up from my fantasies, causing them to look at me like i was crazy.

Focus girl focus... but how can i..

As i looked up i saw a dude with brown curly hairs, styled in a random way, he was tall, muscular but less than Hars, and as he smiled a dimple appeared to his side cheek.

"OH MY GOD CAN I STICK MY FINGER IN?" was the 1st thing i asked him without realizing that.

"Oh yes of course" he replied with a gentle voice and a smile.

As he got close i sticked my finger on his cheek dimple.

"I love doing this, look i have dimples too" i said as i smiled showing up my two dimples.

He sticked his fingers in as i did with his dimple.

"This is really satisfying somehow!!" He esclaimed

"I know right" i said back with a happy tone that finally understood me.

A cough caught our attention, and as i looked up i saw the 3rd dude..

EEEEEEHHHHHHH?!

WHAT WAS HE DOING IN MY HOUSE NOW.

I immediately ran to the kitchen, grabbed a frying pan, came back from behind his back and baaaaam on his head causing him to faint and fall on the floor.

"LADY!!! GIRL!!!!" Hars and the other dude esclaimed at me

"He is a stalker, you guys can't know!!! He followed me all the way from Italy to Bali!!!" I said while shaking from the emotions that i was feeling right now.

Like few minutes ago i was about to have a scrump-deliscious nasty dinner, and then we heard windows breaking which scared me as hell, and then we found 2 people in my house which one of them is the stalker?!

I was going nuts seriously.

"Okay girl calm d-" the brown haired dude tried to say but i stopped him while stepping back.

"Don't tell me what to do you chocolate-man" i pointed the frying pan at him

"Enough you too! We're literally fucked up right now. Our boss has lost his senses.." Hars said while indicating his body on the floor

"And you Mia, you have a meeting in 10 minutes!! Tell me now how you're going to solve all this mess you made" he said while indicating me

He said my name, and the way he says it it's sooooo hot. Have my babies please.

"Are you guys-" the brownie started asking but Hars immediately glanced at him.

"Are we what?" I asked innocently

"Nothing don't mind him, Med call the head quarter and tell them the meeting of tonight have to be cancelled" Hars said with a demanding tone.

"Why can't we go to the meeting?" I mean we can take this asshole to jail and just go to our meeting, easy?

Hars looked at me in disbelief and Med was laughing so hard that he fell on the floor.

Am i so funny? Lol

"Lady.." Hars said as he grabbed my hand but i took it away fast as if i got burnt.

If he talks with me while touching me i won't be able to think with my brain, but only with my....

I mean you get it.

He looked kinda offended at my reaction but he took his hand back.

"Well the one fainting on the floor is the boss that had to run the meeting tonigh" Med said and started laughing again.

This dude is literally crying of laughter while his boss is on the floor.

"I definetly have to record this" he said as he grabbed his phone and started shooting his boss which was on the floor, but then Hars took away the phone from his hands.

"Would you mind sending me the pictures later?" I asked as i got close to look at the picture but Hars turned off the phone.

I spotted Med nodding tho and i winked at him.

"Come on, act like a man and help me. Mia if you want you can go to your bedroom" Hars said with a sweet voice.

"No. I want to help, i did all this mess" I said as i went close to their leader or whatever, and lifted him like a sack of potatoes.

I'v heard something falling on the floor and breaking, and as i looked i saw that it was Med's phone that fell from Hars's hands.

They both were looking at me in a surprised way, with wide mouth and eyes, that their eyeballs almost fell out.

"What? Have you seen an alien?" I asked then i walked away leaving them like that.

Maybe i look funny with a titan on my arms while i'm tall 165cm.

But whatever.

I went to the second floor to take this half dead stalker into an empty room.

As i walked, his ass kept on pushing against my head covering my view from time to time.

I want to smack his ass

"What the fuck are you doing" i heard a growl.

I might have slapped his ass....

Hi guys♡
I'm trying my best to post everyday and from now on whenever i can i'll post twice a day so i can update you guys on how this book is going to end.
I would love to know your opinions about it so please comment and vote.
Love yaaaa<3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.8K 88 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
1.5M 39K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
15.7K 593 4
"𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧" 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 �...