Five Nights at Freddy's: Ghos...

By MrBlueTDT

A homeless boy named Gregory wanders into an Utah restaurant known as Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, lookin... More

Intro: Meet the Family!
Chapter 1: The Alert
Chapter 2: Trapped
Chapter 3: Plan B
Chapter 4: Chica's Failure
Chapter 5: Remember, Monty...
Chapter 7: Narrow Miss
Chapter 8: Reboot
Chapter 9: Freddy's Secret
Chapter 10: The Tale of Five
Chapter 11: Captured
Chapter 12: Freddy's Promise
Chapter 13: Bonnie Bowl
Chapter 14: Princess Quest
Chapter 15: Roxy's Demise
Chapter 16: No One's There
Chapter 17: Behind Her Mask
Chapter 18: The Sinkhole

Chapter 6: Failed Escape

35 1 0
By MrBlueTDT

Gregory was at the bottom of the Atrium floor, trying to get to the Loading Docks that were at the bottom of the building. These docks would give him a one-way ticket out of the Pizzaplex. As he walked past the various food bars in the area, Freddy was accompanying him.

"Where are we going?" Gregory asked.

"The Loading Docks are just outside of the kitchens. To get to the Kitchens, we must go downstairs. However, I cannot go with you," Freddy replied.

Gregory was shocked that Freddy couldn't come. He looked at the bear animatronic in a questioning manner.

"You see, to get down to the Kitchens, you must have at least a Level 4 Security clearance. But when I was put in my room, they revoked all my clearance for the night. I cannot go anywhere you cannot go. I managed to copy the data from the Level 1 Pass into my system but I cannot go to too many places. There is a vent nearby you can go in. I can't fit inside, but you can," Freddy explained.

"Okay... how much clearance do I need to get to the docks?" Gregory asked.

"Depending on where you arrive in, the doors themselves need Level 2 Clearance. You can find a Security Office not too far from the Kitchen," Freddy said. "Now off you go."

Gregory walked over to a nearby wall, where a small vent shaft rested. He crouched down and crawled into the tight vent. The small, metal walls was very noisy. It creaked and popped with every move. Orange lights illuminated the vents every few feet. At the ends of each path, there was a slow-spinning fan meant to push air. Gregory felt the cold air blowing through the vent he was crawling through. When he got to the end of a long vent path, he heard loud clanking sounds behind him.

"Huh?" Gregory muttered to himself.

Long behind him, there was a small spider toy. This toy had a silver round head with a small body beneath it. It was supposed to resemble some kind of spider. The toy had six legs sticking out the bottom of its torso. The legs were white and gray, with pink feet. The toy had purple and pink markings across its body. His eyes were big, black, and unmoving. Its mouth was shaped like an oval, with square, white teeth lining the top and bottom.

"What is that?" Gregory muttered to himself. Suddenly, the toy began to charge toward him. Gregory was taken aback. How was that small toy moving? That's when he realized it had to be an animatronic. Gregory realized by then, the only animatronic it was safe to be around was Freddy.

He crawled through the vent at a much faster pace than before. As the metal made noises when he moved, he could also hear metallic tapping behind him. The toy was trying to get closer. Gregory crawled through a few turns, then made it to a vent slide. He slid down the vent, hoping it would lead him to an escape.

As Gregory slid down, the metallic tapping of the toy animatronic grew more and more distant. He was safe for now. Soon, Gregory fell down into a small storage room with various boxes surrounded by a brick wall.

"Freddy, are you there?" Gregory spoke into his FazWatch.

"Yes, I am here. What happened? Is everything okay?" Freddy asked in an urgent tone.

"I'm fine, but when I was in the vents, some tiny spider toy was chasing me! It looked freaky, as if it was supposed to be a kind of a spider," Gregory replied.

"Wait! I understand what you are talking about. A few months ago, there was a toy display of a character known as 'Music Man,' from an older establishment. We have an animatronic here modeled after him too! Anyways, the toy went missing and coincidentally, from various ventilation shafts, you could hear banging and scratching noises. I believe both mysteries have been solved," Freddy explained.

"Really? It looked like he was trying to kill me too. I wonder if the woman named Vanny managed to tamper with it," Gregory added.

"Undoubtedly, that is the truth. I am the only safe animatronic for you to be around at the moment. Be careful down there. If you make it out, contact me one last time," Freddy replied.

With their conversation over, Gregory knew he had to get a move-on. He crept out of the storage room and ended up in a type of office that ran around the storage room in a square. Yellow lockers, posters, and some computer-like machines lined the brick walls. The area was illuminated by some yellow-ish light bulbs. There was a small bathroom nearby. At the end of the two halls behind the storage room, each had one metal door like the one for Freddy's back room.

Gregory walked out of the door on the left and came into view of a large open room with catwalks above a large pit. In between catwalks, there were large tanks stood in the holes. These appeared to be chemical vats. However, before he could continue, a shrill sound reached Gregory's ears.

"Gregory? WHERE ARE YOU?!"

~~~

Freddy was hiding in a recharge station in the Atrium. He was trying to guide Gregory's actions so the boy could escape the unforeseen horrors happening in the Pizzaplex. However, Gregory had to stop communicating and he was left on his own. Freddy physically couldn't do much. He had all of his clearance taken from him and he was potentially being discovered with Gregory.

"Hmm... this is not a good situation. I am not very confident in Gregory's ability to escape on his own. I need to find out where the others are at right now," Freddy muttered to himself.

Freddy stepped out of the recharge station he was currently hiding in. He was on a balcony in the Atrium, just below another level. He was near the elevators down to the Main Lobby, where he started. Freddy took the elevators down to the Main Lobby again, hoping to find some trace of Vanny and the others. As he walked through the Lobby and the Entrance Hall to the Daycare, he stumbled upon the sight of Monty and Vanny, just walking out of the Daycare.

"Uh-oh!" Freddy whispered. He ducked behind the recharge station, close enough to hide and eavesdrop.

"It seems we have a bit of a problem here, Monty."

"What?"

"Now that Roxy is being punished by the Attendant, we do not have as much manpower as we need to hunt down the boy, at least for the next hour."

Freddy grimaced out of shock. Roxy was being tortured by the Attendant?! What horrible fate was awaiting Chica...

"Why do we need HIM so bad? Don't we have countless children coming every day?! I think it's strange that The Boss wants us to wait on one!"

"Monty, Monty, Monty... you have no idea how important the boy is. To HIM, to us. He's our precious little toy. And what better way to finish our grand plan through HIM? He already escaped us once, and Master is angry- VERY angry. He would not want anyone to escape his control!"

"You're telling me that Gregory was here before?!" Monty exclaimed.

Freddy gasped out of surprise. He had no memory of anything related to hunting down children. He suspected that his memory was being wiped, as well as Chica's and Roxy's. Would it be possible that HE was responsible for the deaths of a few children? Gregory never let on anything about himself or his past.

"What was that?" Vanny demanded. She had heard Freddy's gasp.

"Uh-oh..." Freddy thought.

"I'll check it out..." Monty gruffed. He stomped over to the recharge station that Freddy was hiding by. Thankfully, Monty decided to check INSIDE the station, rather than outside. He opened the door to the tall, metallic tube. Monty growled out of confusion and frustration.

"Ugh! It's nothing," he groaned.

Freddy was sitting very nervously, trying to control himself.

"You must have a LOT of questions right now..." Vanny said in an amused tone.

"Uh..." Monty grunted.

"Freddy, why don't you come out from behind the recharge station, so we can have a little... talk?"

Freddy's eyes widened out of horror, and his heart stopped. How did Vanny discover his location so fast? Quickly, as if something inside of him prompted him to, he lept to his feet and dashed toward the doors leading to the exit. Freddy NEEDED to find Gregory, clearance be screwed.

"There you are!" Monty yelled. He dashed after Freddy at the speed of light. The two animatronics dashed toward the elevators. Freddy managed to dash inside the lift on the far side.

"Come on, come on!" Freddy growled. He smashed the elevator button with his fist. Slowly, the door to the elevator began to close. However, just as the two slides of metal could connect, Monty shoved his claws in the middle and pushed the doors open. The loud groan of broken metal sounded from the doors. Sparks began to protrude from the sides of the doorway.

"You can't get away from me THAT easily," Monty growled.

Suddenly, a burning, sharp pain struck Freddy in his head. He fell to his knees in agony. Whatever foreign entity was inside of him began to flare up. Vanny stepped into the elevator, the fabric eyes of her suit glowing bright red.

"It's very nice to see you here, old boy."

Suddenly, a burst of energy erupted from Freddy. The entity that was creating pain blasted Vanny away from the elevator and down the stairs. Whatever energy was left inside of Freddy completely vanished as he collapsed to the ground. Monty was quick to seize him.

~~~

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" the distant, but shrill voice demanded. Gregory shook in his knees. He had no idea what could have been calling him. He knew someone must have found out he was here. Slowly, Gregory crawled down the metal steps leading to the catwalks. The clanking of metal echoed around the deep chamber with every step he took. He heard screaming in the distance as well, as if there was another child.

"Oh, NO. I'm not alone! I need to help!" Gregory exclaimed.

Grabbing the taser he stole from Officer Vanessa earlier, he abandoned all stealthiness and ran down the catwalks. He eventually came across a small, dark office. There was a large table with some computers on the desk, filling cabinets lining the walls, and chairs and tables across the rooms. Paper and boards also lined the walls. On the other side of the room was another door leading out to a much shorter catwalk. This catwalk had only one destination- a hallway leading down to a storage room and a kitchen, and the security office of the Lower Levels.

Gregory could still hear screaming, but now that it was clearer, it appeared to be the voice of a girl. It appeared to be coming from the Security Office. He ran down the catwalk overlooking a large industrial kitchen to the small office.

Inside the security office, there was a small desk with many small monitors. The door on the left was blocked off by many boxes. There was a recharge station on the wall behind the desk. On the desk, there was a large audio recording playing the sound of screaming. Gregory stopped the audio recording, then turned toward a monitor on the desk. There was a security tape put on pause on the monitor. Using a mouse and keyboard, Gregory got the tape to reset to the beginning...

~~~

The girl was running through the hallways desperately looking for someone. He was stuck in the Pizzaplex after hours, and from what she could tell, nothing good was happening. She walked out of an industrial elevator in a storage hallway. This hallway was supposed to lead to the Kitchen, Docks, Storage Rooms, Locker Rooms, Laundry, and Sewers. The boy she was looking for could have been ANYWHERE.

"Gregory? WHERE ARE YOU?!" the girl called out.

Not long after, she heard a desperate scream coming from the hallway left of the elevator exit. It sounded EXACTLY like Gregory. The girl ran down the hallway at a mad dash, hoping to find Gregory. She ended up in a small storage room with a set of metal stairs leading up to a small office. She ran up the metal stairs, only to be stopped by the sight of an animatronic.

Montgomery Gator was slamming his fist on the metallic door leading to the office, targeting someone inside. It HAD to be Gregory.

"Cassie? CASSIE?! You made it!" Gregory exclaimed out of happiness. Monty turned his head toward the girl named Cassie. He growled eagerly.

"Another one? It looks like you'll bite the dust!" Monty growled. He charged toward Cassie at full speed and lept like a lion. Fortunately, his jump was a bit too high and Monty landed into the ground at the bottom of the stairs, unscathed, but temporarily stuck.

"Gregory! Open the door," Cassie called. The door to the office opened up quickly.

"What are you DOING here? It's almost closing time! My father needs to take you back home," Cassie demanded.

"I tried to leave! Some rabbit lady began to chase me with a knife! Then she sent Monty after me," Gregory explained. Cassie sighed out of relief that Gregory was still alive.

"Cassie? What happened? Did you find Gregory?" Cassie's father called out. A tall, skinny man with bushy brown hair, tanned skin, green eyes, and a broad torso walked around the corner. He was an employee of Fazbear's Entertainment. Cassie and Gregory turned to the bottom of the stairs. They saw Cassie's father's exasperated expression

"What happened to Monty? What did you do to him?" he demanded angrily. Suddenly, Monty rose from the crater in the concrete ground. He towered over the man. Then, Monty shoved his claws into Cassie's father's mouth, ripping his throat apart. He died on impact.

"NO!!!" Cassie exclaimed. She let out a blood-curling scream of shock and horror as she watched her now-deceased father bleed out on the floor. Gregory froze up in shock. He had just witnessed a MURDER.

"It's too late for him. But I still have use for you," a sinister voice whispered. It was coming from inside the office.

"What was that?" Gregory whispered. He crept over to the inside of the office and looked around. He saw nothing... until he checked the monitor. There, there was a golden-yellow man in a rabbit suit, with a purple rag around his neck.

"You will do as I say!" the rabbit whispered in a cold, raspy tone. Gregory fell to the ground in agony. He gripped his hair as a burning sensation crawled its way from his head all the way down to his body.

"Gregory... are you okay?" Cassie whimpered. She was upset that her father had died and was still grieving.

"Must... get out!" Gregory gasped. Then, he stopped all movements. Gregory's once-flailing arms and legs were sprawled across the ground in a still manner.

"...Gregory?" Cassie asked.

Gregory rose from the ground. He slowly stood up and stared at Cassie in the eyes. Cassie's amber eyes lit up in fear when she saw Gregory. His eyes were a vibrant, unnatural purple instead of their usual brown. He picked up a knife from the security desk.

"Time to die, little girl," Gregory lowed in a cold, raspy, deep, English voice that was not his.

That's when Cassie noticed the computer screen with the golden rabbit. It was stretching its digital hand out toward Gregory. It HAD to be what was causing Gregory to become murderous. Without thinking, Cassie leaped toward the desk and smashed the computer screen. A large scream and a blast of energy erupted in the room, knocking both her and Gregory unconscious.

"When you both wake up... neither of you will remember ANYTHING."

~~~

Gregory watched the security clips in horror as he saw what happened to his friend, Cassie, and himself. Now more than before, questions were soaring through the adolescent's mind. Was he really here before? What happened to him after? Did Cassie forget too? Does she even remember her father?

"I can't believe ANY of this..." Gregory whispered.

"YOU!" a voice shouted.

Gregory made a sharp turn toward the doorway of the security office. Officer Vanessa was standing in full uniform, staring down Gregory. He was in trouble...

"Wait... what are you doing? I thought you wanted me dead!" Gregory demanded.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but you're here after hours! I heard a report that you would be here. Now come on! You're going with me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 63 16
Gwendolyn Murphy gets fired from her job so applies for a job at Freddy Fazbears Pizza as a night guard. She meets her unexpected co-worker Mike, and...
13.1K 305 12
Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria is a magical place where fun and imagination come together. It was a perfect place for families to come and have a grand ol...
58.8K 1.6K 72
Lolbit, an old animatronic from the sister location brought to the PizzaPlex. They play games with the children and sometimes performs on stage. But...
1.6K 44 12
Gregory goes to the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex, the newest installment in the franchise and a sort of reboot for the company... Though there seem...