Destined By The Darkness [ Vm...

Od ParkRimin95

Jimin life has been a living hell, Dealing with his traumatic past, Haunting by a wraith, His life nothing bu... Viac

Introduction
1. Shadow Of The Past
2. The First Encounter [Part 1]
3. The First Encounter [Part 2]
4. The Disappearence
5. The Familiar Stranger
6. Shadows Of The Secrets [Part 1]
7. Shadows Of Secrets [part 2]
8. Shadows Of Secrets [Part 3]
9. A Given Chance [Part 1]
10. A Given Chance [part 2]
11. Shattered Silence
12. I Need You
13. When You Calls My Name [part 1]
14. When You Calls My Name [Part 2]
15. A Spell Of Protection [ Part 1]
16. A Spell Of Protection [ Part 2]
18. Between The Dreams And Reality [Part 2]
19. Marked Permanently
20. Under The Warm Embrace
21. Battle Of The Emotions [Part 1]
22. Battle Of The Emotions [Part 2]
23. Return To The Old Nest
24. The Searching
25. Embrace Of Dawn
Author's Note

17 . Between Dreams & Reality [ part 1]

116 21 13
Od ParkRimin95

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, As the sunlight streamed inside and kissed his bare face. With a slight groan, He languidly stretched his body and then glanced at his side, Startled he saw Taehyung laying beside him.

For the next few moments, Jimin glanced at Taehyung's alluring face, Uneven but sharp features, Thick eyebrows, and caramel skin. His wavy hair added more charm to his dark aura.

The gaze took a few more seconds, Probably more than seconds Until Jimin realized that he slept holding Taehyung's pointer finger through the entire night, Probably the reason why Taehyung preferred to stay. Embarrassingly, He let himself out of the blanket and rose.

With slow steps, Jimin strolled near the Victorian mirror. Never in a while did he sleep so peacefully, Without having nightmares and feeling the warmth of KwangSoo's hands.

"Maybe it's because of Taehyung" Jimin muttered, His cheek flushed as he recalled the last night's kiss.

His eyes suddenly, Caught a glimpse of the pendant on his neck, It gleamed with a blue neon light, Jimin grabbed the pendant and wondered when he wore this and why.

Jimin turned back and looked at Taehyung, "Maybe he gave me this" He muttered, "But why such an expensive thing?" Wondering the reason why that ancient-looking pendant rested around his neck, Jimin preferred to keep it as it seemed pretty to his eyes.

Jimin then headed to the dressing room at the right corner of his bedroom, A large space for all the accessories and clothing, From casual to formal, And expensive watches, Everything was prepared for him.

"Everything belongs to you Jimin" Taehyung suddenly appeared in the doorway and exclaimed.

Startled Jimin, Jolted and turned back, "Yah Kim Taehyung you fucking made me scared," He said, Caressing his wild heartbeat.

Taehyung looked charming, his shirt casually half-opened, revealing just enough to captivate. His wavy hair, in an artful disarray, added a touch of effortless allure. Jimin, taken aback, couldn't help but feel the breath-catching impact of Taehyung's stunning appearance.

Nervously, Jimin gulped, his eyes darting back and forth, attempting to evade the intensity of Taehyung's passionate gaze that seemed to lock onto him with magnetic force.

"This pendant and everything Isn't too much?" Jimin said hesitantly, "I–I–can–grab–Mm–my–stuff–and–Uu–Use it," He said, Stuttering as Taehyung inched closer.

Jimin gasped as Taehyung slipped his cold hands under Jimin's shirt and grabbed his slim waist, "This pendant will protect you from KwangSoo" Said Taehyung using his deep voice, He pulled Jimin closer to him and made him sit over the table. "And you can use all these things 'cause it'll look more pretty on you" He continued, Leaning closer to Jimin.

Jimin's cheeks flushed with a sudden warmth, the heat intensifying as Taehyung's hand gently traced his waist. A fiery sensation surged through him, As Taehyung skillfully guided him into a graceful arch, A subtle yet powerful gesture that left Jimin both breathless and entranced.

"We have college to go," Jimin said, Wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck, His breath became shallow.

Taehyung avoided hearing him, he delicately cupped Jimin's face in his hands, savoring the tender touch of his lips.
Jimin returned, offering the warmth of his mouth and the playful dance of his tongue in a fervent embrace.

The air between them crackled with passion as their bodies intertwined, Creating a symphony of limbs tangling in a sweet collision. Each shared breath became an unspoken language, harmonizing the rhythm of their connection in the embrace of an intimate moment.

The room hummed with subtle electricity as Taehyung and Jimin, still wrapped in the enchantment of their kiss, found themselves drawn toward a more intimate connection.

Taehyung's hands, gently and with purpose, moved over Jimin's body, following the curves and edges that expressed their longing and attraction. Jimin, caught in the current of the moment, responded with a subtle arch, inviting the exploration.

Their breaths quickened, A shared heartbeat echoing in the charged atmosphere. Suddenly, The flashbacks of thier shared past wandered in Jimin's mind, He saw himself in Taehyung's embrace, Laughing so loud that echoed in his mind.
Anxiously Jimin shoved Taehyung away, Gazing at him curiously.

"What happened?" Asked Taehyung, He swallowed a lump formed in his throat as he already knew the situation.

Jimin was restricted from saying anything, He failed to understand the game his mind had been playing with him, "You not gonna answer my question even if I ask" He answered, Jumping down to the floor, He closed his button.

Taehyung could observe Jimin's anxiousness, A part of him felt guilty for not telling anything to Jimin. However, At the moment when Jimin was battling against a powerful wraith, He couldn't take risks to tell the truth.

"I told you so many times that when the right time arrives, I'll reveal everything," Taehyung said in a low voice, Expressing his guilt.

"And I'm waiting for the right time" Jimin answered playfully, "Anyway I'm heading to the college, But I'll use the cab since I don't wanna pull any attention on me" He announced and then grabbed the white shirt with blue jeans and headed outside.

Taehyung gasped a long breath, Inhaling the crisp blossom scent, Jimin left behind, "Yah wait for me" He shouted chasing Jimin outside of the wardrobe."Don't lose this pendant and keep it closer, It's a family treasure" He advised.

Jimin stopped, He turned back and put his fist on his hips, " Then why do you have it to me?" He asked, Rolling his eyes.

"Cause you're more important right now" Taehyung answered, Heading to the doorway.

Jimin carved a smile on his face, "Don't worry... I'll keep it safe" He exclaimed.

\+++

Walking through the crowded yard of the college, Jimin strolled near the building, When Taehyung shouted his name.

""Yah, Jimin-ah!" Taehyung's manly voice sliced through the air, A sudden burst of energy that seized everyone's attention.

Heads turned, gazes converging on Taehyung, who seemed utterly unfazed by the sudden spotlight. Nonchalantly, he sauntered towards Jimin, his steps echoing with a casual confidence.

Jimin, amid the unexpected attention, stood frozen, his cheeks ablaze with a subtle flush, "What happened?" He asked widening his eyes disappointedly.

"What you're up to after college?" Asked Taehyung as they both made thier way to the building.

"I need to go back home, Yoongi Hyung returned and he asked me to come, Besides I have the stuff to grab," Jimin answered, Nervous as a few glances still chased them.

"Then let's go together" Taehyung suggested, "I have to meet my brother, He has something to tell about wraiths so I'll drop you at your home" He continued.

Jimin nodded, "So you have a brother?" He asked, to know anything about Taehyung.

"Hmm... Two older brothers" Taehyung answered, "Seokjin and Namjoon, and both are annoying" He exclaimed, With a scoff.

"Still they're your family, You should be respectful to them" Jimin rebuked, And then he stepped further into the class.

As usual, Professor Choi entered a class and began his boring lecture about Korean history, Forcing the students, To fall asleep.

Eventually, For the first time in a while, Jimin felt bored but not sleepy, Perhaps because he had a restful night. But, To avoid boredom, He began to draw Taehyung's sketch, At the back of his notebook.

The blank pages of his notebook became a canvas for the contours of Taehyung's features. With each stroke of the pen, he brought Taehyung's essence to life, capturing the subtle quirks that made Taehyung uniquely himself.

As Jimin's hand moved with purpose, the lines on the paper began to dance, creating a visual ode to friendship. The monotony of boredom transformed into a quiet celebration of artistic expression. Jimin, absorbed in his task, found solace in the rhythmic dance between pen and paper.

"Park Jimin get up and give me the accurate answer" Professor Choi shouted.

Jimin nervously rose from his chair and gulped the lump formed in his throat, Sitting beside him, Taehyung clenched his teeth, For a moment he felt a wave of anger twirled inside.

"You should've listened to him carefully" Taehyung muttered, He dragged the book in front of Jimin and pointed his finger at the paragraph, "Read this?"

In this awkward situation, Jimin managed only a shy smile. Trying to divert attention, he turned to his book. However, as he focused on the pages, an unexpected twist unfolded. His vision, once clear, suddenly blurred, like a camera losing focus.

The words on the page became a hazy dance, and Jimin blinked, attempting to regain clarity. It was as if a temporary fog had settled over his eyes, making the letters and sentences elusive. In this puzzling moment, Jimin found himself caught between the lines of the book and the uncertainty of his sight.

"I don't have time... Will you please tell me What significant periods in Korean history contributed to shaping the country's cultural identity?" Professor Choi asked the question again, His voice laced with anger.

Jimin began to tremble, He failed to recite the words written in the book, He rubbed his eyes to get a clear vision but his heart skipped a beat, As he opened his eyes with the hope that he might be able to read, But the sight in front of him, Petrified him.

Instead of Professor Choi, Jimin saw KwangSoo standing in his place. Not only the Professor Choi transform into a terrible figure but every student looked like KwangSoo, a Dark figure under the cloak, Even Taehyung wasn't Taehyung.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

14.1K 561 27
Angels and Demons have lived in fear of one another. Because both Demons and Angels want to get out of their homes of Hell and Heaven, they go to ear...
13.9K 481 19
When Park Jimin transfers to a new school with his best friend, Kim Taehyung, everyone is determined to figure out their story. Everyone except one p...
92.4K 6.1K 40
ELYSIAN (n.) relating to or characteristics of heaven or paradise • When bonds between vampires and the rest of the magical world become strained, th...
211K 6.1K 28
○Word Count: 30k○ ●Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...