GOING TO MAKE YOU MINE

By ZaraEhsan1

SO GUYS this story is PETEWAY from the Pit Babe but I will like to tell you that it's my own imaginary story... More

first chapter ( 🔞 )
second chapter
third chapter
fifth chapter
sixth chapter
seventh chapter
eighth chapter ( again )
ninth chapter
tenth chapter
11 chapter
17 chapter
12 chapter
18 chapter
13 chapter
14 chapter
15 chapter
16 chapter
19 chapter
20 chapter
26 chapter
21 chapt
22 chapter
24 chapter
23 chapter
25 chapter
26 chapter
27 chapter
28 chapter ( SPECIAL )
29 chapter
30 chapter
special chapter
special chapter ( Charlie babe )
special chapter ( kanteKim )
special chapter ( windean )

fourth chapter

669 29 6
By ZaraEhsan1

Let's start 😚😘 ................

On the other side .........

In a office room ..........

Office was fill with someone's screams and the voice of hitting was very clear to get hear that's when a man in all black looking hell handsome and hot enter in that office room and seeing that man other stop hitting that man who was getting bitting by three mans and than that handsome man said .....

????.......... Did he said something ??

1 hitman..... No sir ... He's not answering any question ........

????........... I see ..... So you are a brave man ?? ....

??....... I didn't did anything ..... I really didn't ......

????.......... Okay I get it ...... Leave him let him go ......

2 hitman...... But sir .......

????........... He don't know anything than it's waste of time to keep him so let him free .......

??........ Thank you ..... Thank you sir ....

????............ Ooohhh it's my first time seeing someone saying thanks for ........ KILLING HIM .......

??........ What no .... No please ....

????........... Free him ......

??........ No please no no ........ Please .....
Noooooooooo ....

                    💥💥💥💥💥💥

After ordering that handsome man left from there and went to the other office which was all black too .... ( Looks like this man is obsessed with black ) so after sitting he hear a Knock on the door and soon his head guard or you can say his assistant come in with something in his hands .........

????........... Give me a good news nop ...

( Sorry but I really like nop character as a head bodyguard of Vegas so don't mind )

Nop....... Sir they are looking for a new inverter because the last one takes his step back from helping them ..... And good news is that they still didn't get anyone who wants to invert on their company .......

????............ So ??

Nop........ Sir I think you can help them and like this you can be near by him too and seeing that you how you helping them maybe he can get feeling

????............. Maybe ??

Nop........ Sir .... He seems different from other so can't say anything .......

????.............. OF COURSE HE IS DIFFERENT ......... THAT'S WHY HE GET MY EYES ON HIM .......

nop......... Sir he's also ENIGMA and you too than how you ??

????............... It's doesn't matter nop ... And also enigma can be TOP AND BOTTOM too so it's not a problem ..... And looking at him can you say he can top someone ??  He's just too cute to be top ...... ................ And also after that WONDERFUL UNFORGETTABLE  NIGHT I'm sure he's made just for ME and he have to be JUST MINE .......

Nop........ So sir if you say I call them to tell that we are interested to inverting on their company ???

????............. Yes ..... Call them ......

Nop........ Okay sir I will soon ...... Sir actually you have to check this file ......

On the other hand in way's house ........

Everyone was busy in making dinner that's when they hear a door bell so babe went to see who come and when he open the door he saw Dean ....... First Dean was confuse to see babe in way's house and thinking that babe will not going to like his coming here so he turn to go back but babe call him on which he stop and look back ..

Babe....... You are here for dinner than why you going back before that ???

Dean....... Phi...... P'babe i was ......

Babe....... Come in ...... Everyone is waiting for you ......

Dean........ Everyone ??

Babe........ Just come in first ......

Babe went on and Dean follow him and he saw that Alan Charlie and north are in living room while way Jeff and sonic are in kitchen .......

Way.............. Ooh you come .... Welcome .....

Dean...... P'way .... You said you want to talk to me but .......

Alan....... We also have many things to talk too Dean ...... Or you didn't like seeing us here ???

Dean........ No it's not like that uncle..... Sor...... Sorry ......

Alan........ Sorry for what ??

Dean........ For ......... For everything .....

Alan........ Okay ..... I forgive you .....

Dean....... Ha ?? You for...... Forgive me ???

Babe........ So you didn't like that we forgive you ha ??

Dean........ Did ...... Did you all really .....

North....... Yes ..... We all really forgive you ...... Stupid ....

Sonic........ Not big than you ........ How you doing Dean ??

Dean........ Sorry ..... I'm really sorry .... I was really stupid back there ..... I was

But before Dean saying something again Alan hug him tightly on which Dean cry more but than one by one everyone join in hug and soon it's become a big family hug .......
After sometime they all get clam and Dean sit with other while way and sonic complete the dinner and all sit together to eat ......... They was enjoying when Alan phone ring and when Alan saw who is calling him he get up from his site and take the call ..

On phone call .............

??......... Hello am I talking to Mr . Alan

Alan...... Yes .... Yes it's me sir ..... How you call me ??

??......... Actually we saw your mail today and after knowing everything  our boss is interested to in invert on your company ........

Alan....... What ??? Really sir ...... I mean ......

??.......... It's okay Mr . Alan we can understand you ...... And yes our boss will like to have a dinner with you and your team before we sign the  agreement with your company ......

Alan....... Yes sir why not .....

??........... Ok .... So tomorrow I will massage you the location of dinner place .......

Alan....... Our pleasure sir .... Thank you for the meeting sir ......

??........... Mr . Alan please be on time ....

Than Alan cat the call and sit again ....

Babe........ What happen uncle ??

Way.............. Who's call this was ??

Alan......... Can you all believe if I say that just now I talk to the assistant of the biggest business man in Thailand

Jeff....... Who ?? The theerapanyakul ??

Alan......... No not them .....

North....... Than ??

Babe......... Than that business man PETE ?? Who is Thai but he live in Singapore and do his business from there .........

Alan....... Yes .... And he's interested to invert on our company .......

Charlie........ It's very good news ..... So finally we get a inverter ......

Alan........ Yes I can't believe .......

Jeff......... But you sent the mail to him right ??

Alan....... Yes I sent but I was not knowing that he will say yes .......

North....... No matter what we get a inverter and now chill because food is amazing too so just enjoy .......

Sonic....... North you and your obsessed with food ......

North....... My one of obsessed is you too baby .......

Sonic....... Shut up idiot ......

Jeff........ P'way ...... P'way ...... P'WAY ....

Way................. Sorry yes .... What happen ??

Babe....... Where is your focus Jeff was calling you for long .........

Way.................. Oohh sorry .... I didn't hear .... Sorry .....

Jeff........ It's okay p'way .... I was just saying you to pass the water .....

Way................. Oh here ........  ( Thinking )  but why do i feel like i hear this name before ...... But where ? And do i really know this man ? Way you thinking too much just ....... Just leave it .......

Alan........ And yes guys he invite us for tomorrow's dinner also ......

Jeff........ Good .. like this we can know him better ......

Alan....... Hmmm .....

Way................... ( Thinking still ) than i can see if i meet him before or not ..... But if i...... No ....no no ..... It's can't be .. but ..... Ooohhhhhh just leave it .......

Alan........ Ammmm Dean you will also going to come with us so be prepare ...

Dean....... Me ?? But ........ P'alan I'm not in your ...... Your team ......

Alan........ Who said that ??  Dean you did wrong and you know that you did and you except the punishment too so now let's just forget about all the past things and let's move on ......

Dean......... Thank you p'alan .... Thank you ....... Thank you for forgive me ..... And giving me a new chance .......

Babe........ Just don't do anything stupid

Dean....... I will never .... Thank you p'babe ..... Thank you p'charlie and sorry too .......

Charlie........ It's okay Dean ...... And as p'alan said let's forget about past .....

Dean....... Okay ... Thank you .......

After dinner they all went to their own house and now only way and Dean is left .........

Dean........ P'way thank you ......

Way................. Thank you ?? For what ?

Dean........ P'way I know that you make them understand and to forgive me ...

Way................. Dean I didn't did anything ..... And they forgive you because they still think you as a family member .....

Dean....... Still .... Thank you p'way .....

Dean thanks way and hug him and after sometime he also left from there to his house .........

Way................. Thanks God for making everything alright ..... Come on way now let's sleep .........

* Guy thank you so much for your support.................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 492 9
My Genshin acc got banned but I'll still write abt them cuz I'm like that
10.7K 350 10
Season 2 of Umbrella Academy: The Blue Dancer Vanya and Lilly, Seven and Half, both spit out of Five's time warp on October 12, 1963 Dallas Texas. V...
53.4K 2K 34
The Reyes brothers family tree grows more complicated while secrets, lost loves and dangerous promises test the strength of their bonds.
11K 641 14
When Alpha, Beta and Omega attract each other that makes a rare resonance and affects each other. Note : New story about phayurain, praphaisky, and o...