Ruhani - His Contract Wife

By _ruhiwrites_

This story is all about Abhay Singhania and Ruhani Sharma, who tied up in a contract marriage. Their relation... More

Dedication
Synopsis
Charector aesthetic and introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Account
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 19

2K 162 46
By _ruhiwrites_

Early update!!

Kyu ki aap ki author aaj achi mood mein thi.

You guys are awesome and your comments are mind-blowing 🤣🤣

Keep commenting and voting.

Vote target :- 70
Comment target:-30

Complete the target as fast as possible

Unedited chapter so if any mistakes,the tell me in the comment section.

Abhay

Today's is the reception day. Papa said this to all the family members and Roo to get ready on time as it's going be an announcement party also of me being CEO.

For which this marriage happened now it's going to be complete.

I just hope everything went well without any drama.

As the function is in evening I went to office. Chachi maa wanted me to stay here but I can't because me and my office are in a serious relationship and also with work. That's what Shreya said.

I'll go to office and came back in time for the party.

🥀

Ruhani

The house was full of decoration and people are working here and there, it become a mess today. When Papa announced about the party I can see clearly rage in his eyes.

Although I didn't say anything because from yesterday he was in a good mood because in the morning he also wished me 'good morning' and I thought from which direction the sun rise today.

I just hope this behaviour of his continue for a long time.

He went to work although chachi was trying her best, but he didn't listen and I was also busy in all the work.

I was in my room after completing some house work when I heard a knock at the door, and chachi came.

"Beta, ye lo" she said by giving me a bag.

"Wear this in today's function" she said patting my head and I received the bag and put in in cupboard.

After having lunch I went to our bedroom to take a short nap because I have to ready for the evening party.

,............................................................

I wake up and saw the time it's already 5:30pm and Shreya already told me to get ready but where is he.

He didn't came from the office till now.

Isko toh apne reputation ki badi chinta rehti kahan gaya ab tak nhi aaya.

Mujhe kya mein ready hone jaa rahi.

Chachi gave me a grey and blue mix colour saree with heavy work of silver on it as it's blouse sleeves are long I decided to open my hair and gave a wavy look to it and do some nude makeup to go with the colour.

I was getting ready and applying lipstick when I heard the door of the room opening and there he came.

He was looking at his phone when he entered the room but now his gaze are on me.

He's looking me from top to bottom and suddenly he started to came towards me.

My heart beat started to beat maniacally and I just started at his walking figure.

He came towards me and stood infront of me then took the kajal from the dressing table and then took some kajal in his hand. He then hold my waist and a shiver ran down my spine when his cold hand came in contact with my bare waist. He grabbed my waist making me closer to him and my hand landed on his rock like chest with my chest touched with his.

What is he doing, and it's affecting me that I cannot proceed what's happening in the surrounding, just starting at his deep brown eyes. He take his hand and put on my cheeks and caressed my cheeks and then take my hair from the right side to left side. By this process his fingers touched my neck and goosebumps erupt all over my body making me closed my eyes and then I feel his hand on my back of my ear.

"Kisi ki buri nazar na lage aapko" he said making me open my eyes and a slight pink shade appear on my cheeks.

We hold eye contact for sometime and I forgot everything happening and just lost in his eyes.

He lean closer making my heart flutter and it's racing in greatest speed. I thought he's going to kiss me and that's why I closed my eyes.

"Saans le lo jaan, warna meri saans nikal jayegi" he said making me realise that I forgot to breathe all this time. His eyes, his touch, his actions make me forget everything even how to breathe.

I don't know what happened but I feel hot on my cheeks and he chuckled by looking at me.

I swear if he hadn't hold me by my waist I would have melted like a jelly for sure. That much effect he had on me.

What happened to him? Did he fell in the washroom yesterday or did something happened, he's behaving so good and no nice to me after that incident. And what's his actions putting kala tika, taki nazar na lage.

Am I hallucinating or dreaming?

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard some noise making me out from my dreamland and now it's real what happening.

"Ahhaaumm, sorry to disturb you both but maa called bhabi and you bhaiya get ready quickly we are getting late" Shreya said and he left my waist and make some distance between us.

"You; knock karna nhi seekhi kya, ese hi kisi ke room mein ghus jaate hai kya" Abhay said to Shreya. She makes some face.

"Aap romance karne se pehle darwaja lock nhi kar sakte kya, mujhe kya pata aap aagaye office se" she said.

"Kya matlab mein nhi tha isiliye ese andar aagai? Tere manners kidhar hai?" He again said to her.

"Bhaiya bhabi aapki tarha khadus nhi and sorry agli baar esa galti nhi hoga" she said and turned to go but stop and look at me.

"Bhabi, everything is fine but blush thoda jyada hogaya" she said by looking at me for top to bottom and then look at my face while smirking.

"Jaati hai idhar se ya tujhe bhagau" he said to her

"Kya bhai sabr karo jaa rahi mein" she said while smiling and then went from there.

After she went, now it was a awkward moment for us or for me I don't know.

"I'm going to change, you go Chachi maa was calling you" He said and was going to his cupboard when I don't know how and from where I got that gut and asked the question.

"Abhi, kaisi kag rahi hun" I asked him and realised what I called him. But he didn't say anything even didn't turned to look and me and just went to his cupboard and then to bathroom.

I closed my eyes and mentally slapped myself.

Kya chal raha tha mere dimag mein jo use Abhi bulaya and sawal bhi pucha vaii. Kya soch rahi thi ki wo badal gaya. Nhi wo wahi khadus ka khadus hai.

I was standing at the same place when I heard the bathroom door open and he came out from the bathroom and pointed his forefinger towards me telling me to come and I took slow steps towards him.

Bhagwan fir se meine uska mood kharab kar diya kya, ab konsa harkat karega, phir se hurt karega. Isse bole khud ke per pe khud kulhadi marna.

I stand in front of him getting ready to take the consequences but what he said next make me widened my eyes.

"Agr lafzo se bayan kar pata toh tabhi kar deta."

"Hann!?" I didn't understand what he said and after listening to my words he chuckled and said

"Mere paas toh lafzo ki kaami pad gayi tumhari khubsurat ko bayan karne mein. Ab mila tumhe tumahara jawab" he said.

Oh my god what had happened to him. Did his periods are over? Why he is behaving like this? If he continued to do this, I might definitely got a big issue in my heart because it's beating at fastest speed and I'm feeling pura chidiya khana in my stomach.

"Shreya ne theek kaha, sab perfect hai bus blush thoda jyada ho gaya" he said again making me a red tomato.

He chuckled and said "ab mein jau ready hone" and I just went away from there not knowing what to do and the last thing I heard when I was coming out from the room was his smile. And automatic a small smile also kept on my lips and I went towards downstairs where chachi is waiting for me.

🥀

Hello lovelies!!

Another update. And it's an early update so shower you love in the vote and comment section.

And tell me the changes in Abhay's behaviour.

And what you think ki ese hi wo rahega ya change hoga phir se

Complete the target please.

Lots of love
Ruhi🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 38.2K 52
Book 1- unexpected love series She is kind, heart made of honey. He is reserved,the opposite of sunny. No one would ever think they would be togeth...
49.6K 3.9K 33
Arhan khan An engineer by profession but work as the ceo of India's biggest company. Everyone fears him as he has the worst temper . His life change...
97.9K 5K 16
Ishani Sharma, a 21 year old sweet soul. A middle class girl and just graduated student. Only child of supportive and caring parents. A small loving...
110K 9.3K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...