๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ | ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...

By KEISMP3

๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž... โžช Where (F/n)'s ol... More

๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐!
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

198 6 11
By KEISMP3

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

The two weeks of vacation flew by for the new couple. Most of their days were filled with outings and sightseeing, volleyball practices with some girl talk, and nights filled with sinful acts. Oikawa and (F/n) never realized how much they missed each other until they were allowed to spend almost every second together. The comfort and nostalgia fueled the ever-so-burning love for one another that they thought they had lost. Who knew that the solution to both of their problems caused by each other, was to be together?

-

It was the second-to-last day of their stay in Argentina and Oikawa invited (F/n) to walk around the beach after dinner during the sunset. Despite (F/n)’s insistence, Akira still followed the two around, fulfilling his bodyguard duty. He remained a considerable distance between the two to avoid making things awkward, but still kept a lookout for anything or anyone suspicious.

Gentle winds caused the top layer of sand to fly around. Since the sun was going down, the waves started to pick up in pace and size, crashing further inland. (F/n) and Oikawa were holding hands while their other hands held their shoes. They walked together, enjoying the scenery and each other’s company.

“We leave in two days,” Oikawa pointed out.

(F/n) hummed, “I know,”

Oikawa looked at her, “We get to see Kohana,”

(F/n) smiled, “You seem more excited than usual,”

“Of course,” Oikawa smiled, “I fulfilled my promise after all,”

(F/n) giggled, “That you did,”

The two were silent once again until Oikawa stopped at a pretty secluded spot. He made sure that Akira could still see them as a precaution but other than that, the two were alone. He placed his shoes down onto a flat rock and turned to (F/n). (F/n) did the same.

Oikawa took (F/n)’s hand into his, “(F/n),”

(F/n) had a look on her face and Oikawa knew what it meant.

“No, I’m not proposing,”

(F/n) laughed in relief, “You got me worried there,”

Oikawa smiled, “Guess I know what your answer is when I do propose later,”

(F/n) rolled her eyes, “That’s not what I meant,” she squeezed his hands, “We’re both not ready yet for that commitment, plus we kind of just got together,”

Oikawa agreed, “Speaking of which,” he squeezed her hands back, “I never properly asked you, so that’s what I’m going to do now,” Oikawa took a deep breath in, “(F/n), may I have the honor of becoming your boyfriend?”

(F/n) smiled at the question, “I like the way you worded that,” she let go of his hands and stood on her tippy toes while she wrapped her arms around his neck, “And the answer is yes, you may,”

Oikawa wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up to spin her around. (F/n) squealed and laughed. He gently placed her down and cupped her face. He kissed her lips gently but with passion. (F/n) smiled into the kiss. They pulled away to catch their breath.

“I love you, (F/n),” Oikawa said to her, tucking her hair behind her ear.

(F/n) felt her cheeks heat up like a school girl, “And I love you, Tooru,”

Oikawa wrapped his arm around her shoulders while he turned around to face the sunset. (F/n) rested her head against his chest and wrapped her arms back around his waist. They were enjoying the final moments of the sunset when they heard a familiar voice yell out.

“Finally! It only took you two this long!” Akira shouted in the distance causing the couple to laugh.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

After arriving back in their hotel room, the two of them showered and got ready to rest for the remainder of the night. Oikawa was in the bathroom still while (F/n) found herself sitting on the floor of the hotel room, looking outside at the balcony. Her mind was clear while looking at the sky. Unfortunately with the light pollution, she couldn’t see many stars, but she found comfort in looking at the night sky regardless.

Oikawa emerged from the bathroom and saw her on the floor. He chuckled to himself before going to their mini fridge and grabbing a small bottle. He also grabbed to glasses and walked over to his girlfriend.

“What’s got you sitting on the floor?” Oikawa asked.

“A habit I picked up a couple of years ago,” (F/n) replied. She took her view off of the sky and onto her boyfriend. She eyed her boyfriend and the bottle and glass in his hand, “what’re those for?”

“Care for a drink? It’s champagne,” he asked before he sat down next to her.

(F/n) shrugged, “why not,”

Oikawa poured the small bottle of champagne into each glass before he handed (F/n) her glass.

“Cheers,” (F/n) put her glass out and Oikawa clinked him against hers.

“For what?” Oikawa asked.

“For us,” (F/n) replied, “for everything,”

Oikawa smiled and they both took a sip before sighing.

“You know,” Oikawa started, “High school me would’ve never thought we’d be together now,”

“I guess I could say the same for me,” (F/n) said.

Oikawa sighed, “I’m sorry I was such an asshole to you back then,” the memories of how he used to treat (F/n) came up and made him visibly cringe, “I don’t know what the hell I was thinking,”

(F/n) gave an upsidedown grin, “You are forgiven,” she took a sip of her drink, “It’s not your fault you were never given a good example of how to treat the woman you love,”

Oikawa rolled his eyes, “You’re telling me,” he took a hefty sip of his drink, “I blame my parents for everything,”

(F/n) chuckled, “You’re not the only one,”

Oikawa set his glass down and leaned back, using the palm of his hands to hold his weight, “You never really talked about your parents much,”

(F/n) watched as the champagne swirled when she fiddled with the glass, “There isn’t much to say to be honest,” she sighed, “They were both so emersed in our business and my sister that they forgot that they had another daughter,” (F/n) felt herself get mad, “and the only time they seemed to recognize me is when I do something unacceptable,”

Oikawa frowned, “Seems like we both had the same problem,”

(F/n) looked at him, “At least you have a decent relationship with your sister,”

Oikawa agreed, “True, but I have to thank Takeru for that. If it weren’t for him, I’d most likely go no-contact with her,”

(F/n) took a final sip of her drink before placing it down, “To tell you the truth, I was so afraid when I found out that I was pregnant,”

Oikawa raised his eyebrow, “Why?”

“Because I was afraid I wasn’t going to be a good mom,” (F/n) admitted, “I was so scared that I’d unintentionally do the same things my mother did to me to Kohana,”

Oikawa knew what (F/n) felt, more than (F/n) knew, “You’re a great mom (F/n),” Oikawa smiled at her, “More than you think you are. Any kid would be blessed to have you as their mom,”

(F/n) tucked her hair behind her ear and looked down, “Thanks,”

It was silent for a couple of seconds before Oikawa spoke up again.

Do you want to know the real reason I didn’t want to accept Kohana at first?” Oikawa asked (F/n).

Her eyes widened at the question, “...why?”

Oikawa moved his hands and hugged his knees that he brought closer to his chest, “Because I was afraid of becoming my father,” Oikawa starred at the carpet beneath him, “I didn’t realize how much I was like him, despite him telling me every single day,”

(F/n) frowned.

“And when Iwaizumi told me the news, I envisioned my worst memory of me and my father, except it was me and our kid,”

(F/n) spoke up, “You were scared,”

Terrified,” Oikawa corrected, “I couldn’t do that to them, And I certainly couldn’t do that to you,” he breathed in, “So I removed any sort of contact and left, hoping that our kid would be blessed with a more deserving father,”

(F/n) didn’t say anything that first. She scooted herself closer to Oikawa and rested her head on his shoulder.

“You’re nothing like your father,” she spoke softly, “I can’t imagine a scenario where you’d hurt Kohana or put her in danger,”

Oikawa rested his head atop hers, “Thanks,”

"I mean it," (F/n) assured him, "You've done nothing but bring joy into Kohana's life, and that's what matters most,"

Oikawa picked his head up and kissed (F/n)'s forehead, "Thank you for that,"

(F/n) smiled, "Of course,"

-

“So you’re telling me that you ate rice and grapes, together?” (F/n) was talking about her pregnancy with Kohana, and Oikawa was appalled by the cravings.

“You bet,” (F/n) said, “That’s not even the weirdest craving I had,”

Oikawa poured both of them another drink, finishing the small bottle of champagne.

“My weirdest craving, to me anyway, was eating steak and whipped cream,” (F/n) told Oikawa.

Oikawa stared at (F/n), not knowing what to say, “How-” he was amazed at how the brain changes when pregnant, “In what world do those things even remotely sound good together?”

(F/n) shrugged, “Only when you’re pregnant,” (F/n) remembered something, “You know, I made Iwaizumi and Shira try out my pregnancy cravings,”

Oikawa gagged, “Ain’t no way,”

(F/n) chuckled, “Oh trust me, if you were there, you bet you’d be trying out that steak and whipped cream combination,”

Oikawa shivered at the thought. He took a sip of the drink before changing the subject, “Did Kohana ever question my absence?”

(F/n) remembered the conversation she and Kohana had a while back, “Not really. She never really asked where you were or if she even had a dad up until recently. She had Shira and Iwaizumi, which was enough for her at the time,”

Oikawa felt a pang of jealousy that Shira and Iwaizumi witnessed his daughter grow up, but the only one he had to blame was himself, “Up until recently?”

(F/n) nodded, “She asked if you were dead, to which I said no of course,” (F/n) giggled, “I told her that her father, you, left to pursue his dreams,”

“What’d she say after?” Oikawa asked.

“She was upset at first, thinking that she was the reason you left. But I told her that she had nothing to do with it and she shouldn’t blame herself for anything,” (F/n) reiterated what Kohana said, “I asked her if she ever wanted to meet her father and she said no,”

“Shit,” Oikawa said, “How’s that going to work?”

(F/n) sighed, “Yeah I haven’t figured that one out yet,”

Oikawa placed his glass down, “Let’s strategize,” he turned to face (F/n), “So, we just got together, meaning we’re boyfriend and girlfriend,”

(F/n) playfully gasped, “No way! Boyfriend and girlfriend?”

Oikawa smiled, “Yes. And my idea was to ask Kohana if I’m allowed to be your boyfriend,”

“What if she says no?” (F/n) giggled as she could see her daughter being petty that way.

“Well,” Oikawa thought about it, “I guess I could ask her what it’ll take for me to be allowed, but regardless the endgame is to get her to be okay with me being your boyfriend,”

“Okay. Then what?” (F/n) asked.

“Well, it might not be easy, but eventually if she asks if I can be her dad, that’s when we’d break the news,” Oikawa explained.

(F/n) scrunched up her face as she envisioned the potential scene, “That’s going to be hard,”

“You’re telling me,” Oikawa said, “I might get beat up for it,”

(F/n) pursed her lips, “Well, it’s not like you don’t deserve it,”

Oikawa sighed, “Yeah,”

(F/n) smiled and moved her hands to cup his face, “Hey, judging by the way Kohana has already grown attached to you, I have no doubts that she’d have any issue with you being my boyfriend,”

Oikawa moved his hand to hold her right wrist, stroking it, “You think so?”

(F/n) placed a gentle kiss on his lips, “I do,” she pulled away, “And on that note, it’s time for us to go to bed,”

Oikawa grabbed both glasses and the empty bottle of champagne, “Yes ma’am,”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

short but sweet, hope y'all enjoyed <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.2K 16
UNDER EDITING (If early chapters seem better written than master chapters, that's why. I will put a notice on the chapter when it has been edited :))...
7.1K 292 48
Atsumu x femreader One day, you meet a boy at a professional volleyball game in the Osaka prefecture in Japan. The following year you start high scho...
763K 22.1K 50
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™˜?" โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ In which Y/n gets added into a groupchat full of dumb volleybal...
264K 7.8K 15
Oikawa x Fem! Reader "The Great King!" Hinata cried out before shifting his gaze. The ginger's eyes locked onto me. "And you must be the Great Queen...