𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐖: 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐖: 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐣𝐢𝐬 (⚠️⚠️⚠️)

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐊𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀,” (F/n) said as she finished zipping up her boots.

“Okay, mommy!” Kohana followed Monte who was guiding her to the car.
(F/n) then told her houseguards some orders before getting into the passenger side of the car. Monte waited till she was buckled up before he started the car.

“To Shira’s?” Monte asked as he put it in reverse and checked his mirror.

“Iwaizumi’s,” (F/n) corrected.

Monte eventually got onto the freeway and started driving to Iwaizumi’s place. He looked in the rearview mirror to see Kohana watching the car window while absentmindedly playing with one of the stuffed animals she brought.

“You haven’t been in contact with Shira in a long time,” Monte pointed out.

(F/n)’s breath hitched, “You’re right,”

“May I ask why?” Monte glanced at his boss for a second before focusing back on the road.

“It’s… complicated,” (F/n) said, “We got into a big argument that struck some chords in me,”

“So you’re waiting on him to apologize first,” Monte concluded.

“He started the argument, so it’s his fault,” (F/n) spat out, crossing her arms.

Monte chuckled, “You guys fight like children,”

(F/n) rolled her eyes, “We do not,”

“Do too,”

“Do not,”

-

“You can wait in the car,” (F/n) told Monte as she held Kohana get out of the car. She grabbed Kohana’s bags and the two of them made their way up to Iwaizumi’s apartment.