𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 you’re saying is that I have to watch him and his well-being from now on?” (F/n) said in disbelief, looking at the files given to her by the director of corporations.

“To your dismay, yes,” the director said, rubbing his temples to ease the tension. 

“That’s fucking bullshit,” 

“Hey, watch it Miss Lee,” said the assisting director. 

“Leave her be,” Kuroo defended, “You can’t blame her for being upset about having to watch him,”

“You shouldn’t let your personal feelings interfere with your work,” said the assisting director. 

“Stop jumping to conclusions, I’m just complaining about having to do this,” (F/n) replied in the most monotone voice she could. 

“Not everyone likes to watch the person they hate the most," Kenma stated, cleaning his knife from his previous work, “Plus, why does she have to be the one to watch him?”

“Because as of right now, she’s the only person we have that is close to him,” the director said. 

"And that translates to her being the one to watch him?" Kuroo said, not understanding why (F/n) HAD to be the one who watches Oikawa. 

"Yes," the director sighed, "Listen, you're one of the best business people, both in a the real world and in this one," he gave (F/n) more files, "You're the only hope we have in finding who is watching him,"

(F/n) looked at the files. She knew there was no getting out of this, so she decided to make the most of the situation. 

“Say,” (F/n) put down the files, giving the directors a sinister grin, “Why don’t we make a deal?”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

(F/n) admired Oikawa from afar. Her friends knew about her crush, but she never really showed it. She was more private about it, thus doing gestures under the table like leaving him anonymous notes, coming to his games but never cheering for him explicitly, or just staring at him in hopes of him not noticing.