𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐂𝐖: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 (ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Normal = Japanese
Italics = English
Underline = Spanish

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

(𝐅/𝐍) 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 to the sound of her phone ringing. She cursed whoever decided it was a good idea to call her that morning. She noticed that she was no longer laying on top of Oikawa but rather she was the little spoon as both of them were laying on their sides. Carefully removing herself from his grasp, she got up off the bed and picked her phone up. She walked to the other side of the hotel room and opened the balcony doors as quietly as she could before closing them but leaving one inch of space from actually completely shutting the doors.

“Hello?” she answered with an unamused tone.

“Gee, I’m guessing the night didn’t go that well for you,” the voice of Osamu further woke her up.

“Why the hell are you calling me during my vacation?” (F/n) asked through a yawn.

Osamu chuckled, “just wanted to know if you used the special packets I gave you,”

(F/n) rolled her eyes, “Seriously?”

“Yes!” Osamu said, “I need to know if I won my bet with Atsumu,”

“Oh my fucking God,” (F/n) face-palmed, “I can’t believe I was right,”

“What?” Osamu said, confused.

“I jokingly mentioned to Oikawa about people placing bets about our activities last night and I can’t believe you guys actually placed bets,”

“SO YOU GUYS DID DO IT?” Osamu yelled, causing (F/n) to wince and remove the phone from her ears to preserve what was now left of her right eardrum.