𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 of them finish breakfast, or rather brunch, (F/n) called Sachihiro to pick her and Kohana up from Iwaizumi’s apartment.

“I’ll get my clothes from last night, take Kohana down with her bag,” (F/n) told Sachihiro as he grabbed Kohana’s back and Kohana's before leaving the two adults alone. She then turned to Oikawa who was already there holding her clothes from the previous night, “I can’t thank you enough for what you did last night, I owe you one,”

“It’s no problem, really,” Oikawa smiled and handed her clothes back to her, “you don’t owe me anything,”

“Well,” (F/n) grabbed her clothes, “you can always ask a favor if you need one,”

“I’ll keep that in mind then,” Oikawa said before scratching the back of his neck, “about tomorrow?”

“Oh yeah,” (F/n) remembered the phone discussion from earlier, “I’ll have one of my men pick you up since I have to be there earlier for some debriefing,”

“Okay,” he hesitated, “are you sure you should be going back to work so soon?”

“No,” (F/n) admitted, “but, I don’t really have a choice,”

“I see,” Oikawa decided not to pry, “well, if you ever need to talk again, the door’s open,”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” (F/n) repeated his previous phrase, “I’ll see you around Oikawa,”

“Take care of yourself,” Oikawa said before locking the apartment door after (F/n) has left.

Oikawa placed his forehead on the door and sighed, ‘I need help,’

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

(F/n) left Kohana to Sachihiro’s care and drove herself to the warehouse hospital. She wanted to check up on Kuroo and Kenma, as well as the rest of her crew who had gotten injured that night. She drove herself there, enjoying her much-needed solitude. It gave her time to think about everything that had happened, not only from the incident at the dinner but everything that happened in the last couple of months. Everything was going so fast and she sometimes doubted if she could take it. But she knew she had to be strong for Kohana since she was her life. She also didn’t want to crash and burn after she built such a name for herself in both business worlds. She was determined to remain strong.