The Tsundere Type!

By theyluvsavii

"𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩!" Saiki transfers from PK Academy to the prestigious... More

The Beginning!
The Host Club?!
Kusuo's First Day As A Host!
Trouble In A Tropical Paradise?!
Operation: Get Kusuo To Like Tamaki!
To The Beach!
Kusuo Bakes For The Host Club!
A Sleepy Mori?!
A Surprise Visit!
Otaku Makes Her Appearance!
The Newspaper Club!
Psychic Slip Ups!
Summer Vacation!
What A Pain!
Sweet Cravings & Untold Secrets!
Team Bonding!
I Suppose One Can't Hurt!
The Girls Of Lobelia Academy!
The Host Club & A Whole Bunch Of Sweets!
Deliberate Planning, Extreme Encounters!
The Night Of The Party!
Seeing The World In A New Light!
In Sickness, In Health!
A Disastrous Day!
Kusuo In Wonderland!
Red Headed Troubles!
Psychic Abilities, Movie Night At Kusuo's!
Welcome, Princess!
Hikaru And Kaoru Become Matchmakers?!

Intoxicated Kiss!

1.4K 65 9
By theyluvsavii

Our pink haired psychic had been baking before his club meeting started. I'm grateful that I don't actually have to serve guests or suffer harassment for their sake today. He thought happily as he pushed in the batch of cookies into the oven before starting it up. Saiki saw something out of the corner of his eye. What. I must be imagining things. He decided to ignore it and wait for the cookies. Oh, chocolates. Saiki looked down at a bowl of Hershey's Kisses. He grabbed a few and stuffed them in his pocket.

"Hey!" Saiki nearly jumped out of his skin.

"W-What?!" He looked up to see a ghost. Nendou? His dad? No, that's not his dad... Who is this guy? The psychic stood up and stared.

"Haha, It's rude to stare, you know."

"Why can I see you?" Saiki asked suspiciously. I haven't touched that medium recently.

"Not sure, but hey... Can I possess your body?!" You're a grown adult, why do you need to borrow my body? The psychic shook his head. "Please..." Saiki shook his head again, crossing his arms in an X. "Then... I guess I'll go haunt everyone."

"...Who cares?" Saiki tilted his head.

"U-Uh... just so that... you know... People get scared." Saiki blinked. He ignored the ghost and checked on the cookies. They're baking nicely. His tiny smile turned into a frown when he saw a hand waving in his face.

"Huh? Who are you?"

"You just saw me ten seconds ago!"

"Good grief, so loud."

"Fine... be like that." The ghost looked down at the floor. Saiki watched as the ghost grew a dark aura. What the hell... "I've been haunting this school for two weeks now. I've scared countless people within that time, and I think today I'll go after the precious Host Club..." Okay, I really don't care. Just don't drag me into it. "Do your best to stop me, human!" You were once alive too... Saiki watched as the ghost floated out of the kitchen. He sighed. I just dug my own grave. I have to stop him before he causes trouble. Saiki decided to investigate the ghost. He sat down on the kitchen floor, pulling his knees in and resting his head on his arms. The pink haired boy closed his eyes and drifted to sleep before slipping out of his body using astral projection. Okay, let's see what's going on. He stalked the ghost, leaving his body alone. That would turn out to be a big mistake.

~~~

Shouldn't the ghost be here? I swear I saw it go in here. Wait... No! Saiki ran to the cooking club. Shit. He watched his possessed body open a bottle of alcohol. Stop! That's for cooking!

'Hey! That's not to drink!' The psychic watched as his body held the bottle up to his mouth.

"You can't tell me what to do!" He laughed and began to drink. Really... I need to come up with a plan, and quick. Why even possess my body if you're just going to drink? Saiki teleported around the school in search of an unconscious body, ignoring the rare chance of him actually finding one. He peeked his head into the Host Club, everyone was doing their regular activites. He watched the twins bothering Haruhi and teasing Tamaki. Saiki spotted a banana next to Tamaki. Yes! Keep it up Hitachiin's!

"Wow boss, never would've expected you to be such a pervert!~" The twins sneered causing Tamaki to take a step back.

"I-It's not like that! I swe-" The blonde man slipped on the banana and fell on his head, knocking him unconscious. Perfect! I'll reward them later. Saiki quickly possessed Tamaki's body, immediately healing the small injury. He sat up and stared at the twins with his stoic face before looking at a sleeping Tamaki ghost.

"W-What? His eyes look different..." Hikaru said, slightly scared.

"B-Boss...? You good?" Kaoru asked, flailing his hands a bit. Saiki stood up and ran out the club room. That damn ghost. I'll have to quickly force him out of my body. Saiki slid into the cooking club and made eye contact with his possessed body. He teleported behind his body and chopped his neck, rendering him unconscious. It feels weird to knock yourself out. Saiki grabbed his unconscious body by the back of the collar and he wasted no time in pulling the spirit out. The pink haired boy jumped back into his body, waking up just in time to catch Tamaki's body. Good grief. He pushed the blonde off when he woke up a few seconds later. He barely had time to hide the bottles before the twins annoyingly came into the baking club.

"Boss!" The twins called in unison. They ran into the club and see Saiki and Tamaki on the floor. The rest of the hosts quickly follow behind.

"Huh... Saiki? Where are we?" Tamaki questioned, looking around the room.

"The baking club." The pink haired boy stated simply.

"What's going on here?" Honey asked.

"Why are you guys on the floor?" Kaoru asked. Saiki blinked. He didn't say anything. And he definitely wasn't going to admit that he had carelessly left his body for a ghost to possess. This sparked even more confusion with the hosts.

"How'd I get here?" Tamaki questioned. I possessed your body.

"Tamaki, you ran out the club, remember?" Kaoru stated, crossing his arms. Kyoya was writing in his notepad.

"I don't... All I remember was you guys bullying me before I blacked out!" The blonde rubbed his neck before standing up and turning to the club. "But we should get back anyway, we have to start that meeting!" He said dramatically. The blonde held his hand out for the pink haired boy. Saiki took his hand. He was pulled up and guided out the club room.

"Uh... Sure." The twins state in unison. Shit... How much alcohol did that ghost make me consume? I'm starting to feel weird. He put a hand on his head.

"Guys, doesn't it feel really chilly all of a sudden?" Kaoru asked. The hosts nodded in agreement.

"Yeah..." Haruhi stated as she turned around to face the psychic. 'It's coming from Saiki?' He quickly threw his hands behind his back and looked at an open window. I didn't mean to create actual ice. Good grief... I dont think I can use my powers in this state. 'Oh, must've been the wind.' Yes, dismiss that thought. He quickly melted the ice and they continued walking.

Saiki ended up forgetting about the cookies.

~~~

I need to go home. How will I even explain this to them? I should just pretend that I'm sick. The alcohol has already began to take effect. I'm lucky... We don't have club activities today. Saiki stood up and stumbled over to Kyoya. Coffee jelly.

"Kyoya..." Saiki stared blankly before leaning forward and resting his head against Kyoya's chest. 'Saiki is...'

"Yes, is something the matter, Kusuo?" The taller man was slightly stunned at the sudden display of affection.

"It's... so warm..." Saiki mumbled into his chest. Kyoya put a hand on Saiki's hair, feeling the warmth. He moved his hand down the psychic's cheek before moving his head to touch the his forehead. 'Drunk...?'

"Saiki, are you sick? I can call one of my nurses." Kyoya pulled his phone out.

"No, but..." Saiki grabbed Kyoya's sleeve. "Kyoya," The pink haired boy smiled sweetly. "Do you have coffee jelly?" The dark haired man was stunned. Actually, the whole club was.

"...No. But I can order some for you right now." Kyoya stated as he pushed up his glasses. He immediately dialed a number and put the phone to his ear. "Yes, coffee jelly. Get me twenty-five, stat!" The dark haired man half-whispered into the phone. Saiki just stood there, trying to process everything in the world at the moment. Why is Kyoya... Kyoya is... The pink haired boy smiled happily.

"So nice." He blushed in delight. Kyoya blinked. Coffee jelly... Mori stood behind the psychic, narrowing his eyes as he studied the pink haired boy.

"Kusuo." Saiki turned his head at the familiar voice. Mori's eyes widened. He grabbed Saiki's hand as he pushed him onto a nearby couch. The taller man leaned into the psychic's neck, breathing in his scent.

"M-Mori? What are you doing to Saiki?!" Haruhi questioned. 'That looks really...' Kyoya speedily wrote in his notepad. This caught the attention of the other hosts.

"...Kusuo. You're drunk." He stated, moving off the psychic. Saiki stared at the ceiling blankly. Coffee jelly...! He blushed.

"He's... What." Haruhi smiled, dumbfounded. 'Did I hear that right? Saiki? Drunk? Why?! That can't be real!' Haruhi pulled Mori to the side.

"Why is he drunk?"

"Don't know. I can smell alcohol."

"We should ask him." Mori and Haruhi nodded in agreement before turning around.

"So... hot. Ugh." The psychic panted. He sat up and used one hand to tug at his tie. The inability to sweat meant that the psychic would have to use his powers to keep his body at a comfortable temperature, but in this condition using powers would be difficult to get away with. He didn't notice how the hosts were watching expectantly, whispering to each other. All he needed right now was some air. Saiki continued to pull at his tie.

"Why isn't... working..." He was beginning to get frustrated. "Help... me..." He looked up, cheeks flushed a bright red.

'That... sexual appeal!' The twins shared a look. Kyoya pushed up his glasses. 'That is like no other I've seen...' He jotted stuff in his notepad. Hikaru took hold of the psychic's chin, lifting his head.

"Oh wow, Saiki. You're burning up." The orange haired boy smirked as he watched Saiki blink slowly.

"G-Guys! Saiki isn't in his right state of mind right now!" Tamaki fretted. Kyoya shushed him, gripping his pen as he stared intently.

"Just watch."

"Take... my clothes off, Hikaru..." Saiki whispered.

Snap!

Everyone stood stunned, Kyoya silently pulled out another pen. "A-Are you trying to seduce me...? How bold." Hikaru couldn't help but flirt. That was certainly more than Kyoya had expected from the psychic.

"Saiki... How come you're drunk?" Haruhi asked as she pulled away the pouting orange haired boy. The psychic thought for a second.

"...Well, someone handed me a drink, and I drank it." Saiki explained simply. 'Well, that definitely answered it...'

"And what did it taste like?" The pink haired boy blinked.

"I grape drank juice."

'Did he mean he drank grape juice?' They sweat dropped. Solddddd...

"Saiki... You fell for that?" Tamaki questioned. Saiki nodded a little more than he needed to. 'Oh wow.' Good. I'm in the clear-

Hic!

Saiki covered his mouth. Hic! He looked up in fear. There's something in my throat!

"W-What is- Hic! What is that?!"

"Saiki... You're hiccuping." Tamaki explained, dumbfounded. Saiki hiccuped again.

"...Oh."

~~~

Kyoya held a glass of water up to the psychic's lips. He watched closely as the pink haired boy drank out of the glass. Tamaki approached the two, phone in hand.

"Saiki, tell me... Are you feeling good?" Tamaki asked, holding his phone in front of the psychic's face. Saiki turned to the blonde. He raised his hand and smiled happily.

"I'm feeling gooooood~!" Tamaki cracked his phone screen. 'He's too cute!' The blonde blushed, captivated by Saiki's out of character actions. The twins pull Saiki into a hug.

"Aww," The twins began in unison. "You're so cute, Saiki-kun!" Too...

"Hot!" The psychic exclaimed, pushing the twins off of him. He bumped into a wall. No, wait. He bumped into Mori.

"Nn, Mori... Takachi..." Saiki mumbled. Mori sweat dropped. 'Takachi...' Saiki looked up at the taller man before signaling for him to lower his head. The taller man leveled with the psychic and he felt a hand on his head.

"Wow, it's way softer than I imagined." Saiki stared with amazement as he stroked the dark locks. The psychic felt hands on his cheeks. Huh... Saiki's eyes were lidded, his head was swaying slightly in the warmth of Mori's hands. "You..." The psychic whispered.

"Hm?"

"You wanna... kiss?" He questioned, looking up at his tall friend.

'HUH.'

Mori stared, trying to keep his face straight. But his eyes widened anyway. 'Kiss...?' Tamaki covered his mouth in shock. Saiki didn't wait any longer before shoving his hand in his pocket and pulling out a chocolate.

"Kiss."

The host club blanked.

"Pfft! Mori wanted a kiss from Saiki! Hahahaha!" Kaoru laughed as he slapped Mori's back. The tall man gripped Kaoru's shirt collar with a look that could kill. "Kidding! Kidding! I was kidding Mori, spare me!" He cried, shivering at the evil aura. Saiki popped the chocolate into his mouth. Goooood... Honey decided to pull Saiki to the couch. They sit down, Honey with a plate of cake in his hand. Saiki was staring intently at the dessert, drool beginning to drip out the corner of his mouth.

"Here you go, Ku-chan! I bet you're hungry!" The blonde boy holds a spoonful of cake up to the psychic's mouth. Saiki happily accepts it.

"Let me borrow that, Honey!" Kaoru took the spoon and scooped a piece of cake before holding it up to the psychic's mouth. Saiki was about to bite before the boy moved the spoon to the left. Saiki tried again. And again. And- Om!

"Ah, ahhh! Saiki's attacking me!" Kaoru laughed, lightly pushing the psychic off. Hikaru picked up a bit of whipped cream from the cake and swiped it on the side of his mouth.

"Uh-oh, Saiki. It looks like I got some whipped cream on my face! Mind helping me?" Saiki took a second to register what the orange haired boy was saying. He grabbed Hikaru's face and pulled him in. 'Huh? Wait... He's actually doing it?' Hikaru flushed a bit, realizing they were barely an inch apart.

"Daddy says no!" Hikaru was about to pull away when Tamaki jumped on him. The hosts watched in amazement as they tumbled across the room.

"Oww, I was so close to getting a kiss from Saiki!" Hikaru booed as he rubbed his head.

"That'd be harassment." Haruhi sighs.

"Not from my intoxicated boy! He'd punch you a million miles away if you tried that when he was sober!" Tamaki exclaimed. Saiki had zoned out by this point as he was getting sleepier by the second. Kyoya handed the pink haired boy a coffee jelly and a spoon, immediately earning himself a sweet smile from the psychic. Tamaki darted towards Saiki.

"Kusuo! I've been waiting for the chance to ask this of you... Give me a sweet pickup line that will make any girls heart race!" Kusuo thought for a second before taking a bite of his coffee jelly.

"Your smile... is so much sweeter than coffee jelly." The psychic smiled, holding the spoon to his lips. Tamaki swooned at the sight and Kaoru had to catch him.

"B-Boss?! Wake up! But damn, Saiki. That sounded like it came from the heart. It almost made me blush even though it wasn't directed towards me!" Kaoru cuddled the blonde man. Saiki nodded and continued eating his coffee jelly.

"But the way you held eye contact, and your smile!" Tamaki exclaimed. "I felt it go straight to my heart! It was pure, beautiful, the words of an angel!" Saiki blushed.

"I'm... I'm not... It wasn't that good..." The psychic bit his lip to keep from blushing. The blonde pulled him into a crushing hug.

"As expected of our club's tsundere~!" Tamaki cries while spinning Saiki around.

"...H-Help." The psychic mumbled. He was three seconds away from blowing him away with psychokinesis.

"Tamaki, you're going to kill him." Haruhi hopelessly warned. The blonde man suddenly gasped at an idea and let go of the pink haired boy.

"The world... is spinning." Saiki murmured. He ended up stumbling into Mori again.

"K-Kusuo! I have to know... When dealing with oblivious people, it'd be better to talk to them straight up, right?" Tamaki began. Saiki turned his head and nodded before fully turning around. "So, what would you tell them?!" A sudden flow of wind moved the psychic's pink hair beautifully. His eyes sparkled that deep, alluring, magenta. Everyone swore they could've heard a bell chime.

"...I love you."

Silence...~

"...Kusuo... You're going to steal daddy's heart..." Tamaki choked out as Kyoya smacked his back. 'Wow, he's good.' 'Magical... that was magical!' Tamaki thought. Mori sat the psychic down.

"I would've fell for him too if he had said that to me..." The twins blushed. Saiki ended up fast asleep.

******

"I... Did... What." Saiki scowled and turned his head to a chuckling Kyoya. No... It can't be real... It was definitely a dream.

It was in fact, not a dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...
182K 4.6K 44
Ouran Academy, an elite school filled of with the kids of the elitist Japanese kids and a hand full of scholarship students. As Haruhi Fujioka stumb...
16.4K 605 20
19 years ago, Reio Akiko gave birth to a daughter. Three years after that, Suoh Yuzuru fathered a son. Divorce with mutual resentment ensued. 15 more...
217K 5.3K 60
A boy who has many rumors surrounds him, creating a wall between him and the others. What made it worse when he never denies it. He doesn't care as h...