Side by side || Emily Prentis...

By bullspace

«me and the devil walking side by side» _ A life for a life. This is the pact that Daisy Johnson has made an... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6*
7.
8.
9*
10.
11.
12.
13.
14*
15.
16.
17*
18.
19.
20.
21.
22*
23.
25.
26.
Epilogue

24*

474 14 0
By bullspace

«I untied  the chains
we held together
to keep us apart.»

Spring was finally starting and miracle of miracles, it was not freezing cold anymore in DC. Emily Prentiss wasn't a big whiskey drinker, but the vigor with which she downed the amber liquid in her glass made Daisy, her companion for the night's ill-advised endeavors, chuckle.

It burned her throat going down and left a warmth in the pit of her stomach when it reached its destination. Emily made a face, and Daisy's chuckling turned into full on laughter.

"You alright there?" - Daisy said through fits of giggles.

"Yeah. God, how do you drink this stuff on a regular basis?" - Emily replied, shuddering.

"Years of practice. Although, I'd rather sip it than throw it back like you just did. If you wanted to do shots, I would have suggested Fireball instead." - the other woman teased, lifting her own glass to her lips.

"Oh, no cinnamon. Not after last year." - Emily said.

"What? Puking on Anderson's ugly sweater at Rossi's party wasn't the highlight of your evening?" - Daisy asked referring to one story Emily had shared with her during dinner

"You didn't see the dry cleaning bill for that ugly sweater. I already had to put a stop to Garcia hanging up mistletoe all over the bullpen, that was one conversation with the Human Resources department that I didn't wanna have." - Emily fired back

"Too bad. It might've spiced things up." - Daisy added

"Oh, I'm almost ninety percent sure it was an elaborate excuse for her to lock lips with Alvez. And what do you care, anyway? Is there a budding workplace romance I don't know about?" - Emily said smirking

"Wouldn't you like to know? Nah, I just think maybe it would be easier for certain people to make a move on others if they had a good excuse." - Daisy replied laughing, bumping her shoulder against Emily's

"Well, maybe if some people want to make a move, they should just go for it." - Emily measured her tone carefully

Something shifted in Daisy's expression, and before Emily could open her mouth to ask what the other woman was thinking, the brunette's head dipped down to capture the older woman's mouth with her own.

Emily stiffened, then relaxed into the kiss, into the feeling of Daisy's lips moving against hers but then it was over as quickly as it had happened. Daisy broke away first, caressing Emily old face with the her fingerprints, feeling all her lines.

"You are so beautiful" - Daisy said softly

Emily took the brunette's face in her hands and pulled her in to reunite their lips. Daisy started, grateful for the contact and then she wrapped her arms around Emily's waist and kissed her back with a desperation that made it feel like she was afraid to let go and break the spell.

It was as if something had caught hold of both women, their passion was almost furious. Emily coaxed Daisy's lips apart and plunged her tongue into the other woman's mouth, melting a little at the sensation; she was rewarded for her efforts with something between a grunt and a moan and Daisy made them get up from the sofa and  pushed her up against the nearest wall.

It felt like Emily was in a daze, like she could float away on a cloud. Her body felt tingly all over, a feeling that was only amplified by Daisy taking the older woman bottom lip between her teeth and pulling gently before diving down to kiss and suck on her neck.

Emily arched into her, feeling like she was quickly losing control of both of her senses and the situation, and she was finding, with Daisy, she didn't mind the loss.

"Do you want to take this to the bedroom?" - Emily stammered, breathless.

"Can't wait another second." - Daisy replied smiling

"Let's go" - Emily said, and a sudden jolt of irrational joy overtook her as she stopped again to kiss Daisy's lips eagerly

"Are you sure you are not too tired? I am not but I want to make sure that this is what you want too" - Daisy replied between kisses and she nipped at Emily's pulse point on her neck.

"Daisy, this is what I was looking for all the night long." - Emily said, lifting the other woman's face to look in her eyes

The words were like magic, and the women wasted no more time stumbling down the hall towards the bedroom, shedding clothes as they went, barely able to keep their hands and mouths off one another. By the time they shut the bedroom door behind them, they were both completely free of clothing and Emily drank in the sight of Daisy, bare and absolutely gorgeous in front of her. The strength of her want was so great it was almost painful. The younger agent  caught her looking and smiled, pulling Emily in for another kiss and ground their hips together.

Her body brushed Emily's thigh and the gray haired woman felt the moisture between her own legs increase after she was made aware of just how wet Daisy was. The shorter woman laid her back onto the bed gently and straddled Emily, then she began kissing her way down her body, making a detour at her breasts, kissing them and sucking the nipples gently until the older woman was writhing, feeling almost drunk from the sensation.

"You have such a beautiful body. Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" - Daisy murmured into Emily's skin as she planted kisses down her torso, nipping at the soft skin on her stomach.

"Not like this, any more I just get questions about all the scars. Nothing says sexy like a body that looks like it's seen battle." - Emily said, opening that argument again with her breath hitching.

"I like them. They're part of your story, who you are. They make you even more beautiful to me." - Daisy said, kissing and running a thumb affectionately over the scar on Emily's lower abdomen that she was particularly ashamed of, something the brunette knew very well

"No one's ever said anything like that to me before you." - Emily stared at Daisy, smiling gratefully as the other woman smiled and moved to kiss her inner thighs.

"I like to be a first but they should have. Because it's true." - she replied

Daisy settled between Emily's legs, took in the sight of the other woman's drenched sex, and lowered her head to take a taste. The gray haired woman didn't even try to bite back the moan that escaped her mouth in response to the contact.

Daisy seemed to relish the noises that her tongue against Emily's clit were eliciting from the woman's throat, she looked up at her and smiled before continuing, coating her tongue with the sticky sweetness of the other woman's arousal.

"Am I doing something right?" - Daisy asked, smirking slightly.

"Oh god, please don't stop." - Emily panted

"Don't worry. I'm not finished with you yet. I plan on enjoying this, Emily." -  Daisy teased

She lowered her head again and flicked at Emily's clit with her tongue before running it down the expanse of pink, down to her soaked core before returning to her post. Daisy swirled the tip of her tongue in circles against the sensitive nerve, began sucking on it, running her tongue along the underside.

All the while, Emily was moaning and sweating, completely fucked and feeling like she was going out of her mind. Her legs began to shake, she was already close. Daisy kissed an inner thigh, bit the skin just a little, seeming to enjoy the squeak Emily made.

"Whose pussy is this?" - Daisy asked.

"Yours." - Emily replied with a whimper.

"And what about you? Are you mine too?" - Daisy said softly, kissing the other thigh

"Yes. I'm yours, D." - Emily said.

"I like hearing you say this nickname, almost as much as I like hearing you moan." - Daisy chuckled a little.

"Is that so? Oh fuck." - Emily laughed, then she gasped when Daisy slid two fingers inside of her

"Do you like that? Do you like having my fingers inside of you?" - Daisy said softly, crooking her fingers and pumping experimentally

"Yes. I like having you inside of me." - Emily moaned as Daisy bent her head and licked her again, a satisfied hum vibrating in the older woman's throat.

"I want you to come for me. I'm going to make you come over and over and over again until you're begging me for mercy. Until that sweet little pussy of yours is throbbing." - she said.

Emily's only response was a gasp of shock at the thought of that, followed by a whimper as the other woman continued to work her with her mouth and thrust her fingers in and out of her. Emily felt her center tighten around Daisy's fingers and soon she was careening over the edge of ecstasy, a cry ripping from her throat signaling her release.

Daisy didn't let up, she continued to pump her fingers, drawing out Emily's orgasm as much as she could. When the gray haired woman's body finally relaxed, muscles going slack, the older woman kissed her stomach and allowed her a moment to catch her breath before she repositioned, coming to sit beside Emily on the bed.

Daisy kissed the side of the other woman's temple, pushing the gray, sweaty hair from the woman's face, and dipped her hand between Emily's thighs.

"I'm not finished with you yet. Are you ready to come again?" - Her breath was hot as she whispered in the other woman's ear.

Emily couldn't think. Her head was swimming and she was caught between already being overstimulated by pleasure and wanting more, more of that, more of her, of Daisy touching her, fucking her senseless.

She let out a shaky breath and kissed the younger woman, tasting herself on Daisy's lips.

"Yes." - She said and that was all the encouragement Daisy needed to proceed.

She kissed Emily once, twice, stroking the inside of her thigh before returning her fingers to the depths of her core. The thrusts started slow, then grew faster and faster. With her free hand, Daisy began to play with Emily's nipples, rolling one between her finger and thumb, flicking and pinching ever so slightly.

The stimulation caused guttural, primal moans and curses to spill from Emily's mouth: she was half-delirious from want. She moaned again, loudly, and Daisy turned her head to silence her by capturing her in a heated, open-mouthed kiss.

Their tongues danced together as Daisy seemed to push Emily closer to a second orgasm. It was over even more quickly than the first and the gray haired woman broke away as a high-pitched noise escaped her.

She rode through it desperately, her head falling to Daisy's shoulder, leaning on her as if for strength. The younger woman removed her fingers from within her but moved them to rub Emily's clit, trying to draw out her ecstasy.

"That's it, keep going for me babe." - Daisy said

Emily whimpered and pressed her forehead to the brunette's, her eyes squeezed shut. Daisy captured the other woman's lips with her own and continued rubbing her. Emily practically screamed as the younger woman's hand helped to bring about another orgasm on the heels of the second one.

Her whole body shook and without warning, fluid gushed from between her legs all over the sheets. Daisy didn't miss a beat, resting her previously occupied hand on Emily's knee. She kissed her forehead.

"You're fucking incredible, Emily Prentiss. That was amazing." -  Daisy murmured

"What the hell was that?" - Emily said, struggling to get the thoughts straight in her head.

"That was perfectly normal, and pretty fucking hot, in my opinion. Has that never happened to you before?" - Daisy said, nodding to the wet patch on the bed between Emily's legs.

"Uh, once or twice, like ten years ago, but I mean, what the fuck?" - Emily said, her cheeks burning.

"Are you okay? If I took things too far tell me." - Daisy asked while her face fell

"No! No. I'm okay, I'm fine. That was just really intense. Obviously." - Emily replied quickly.

"I'm sorry. I don't want you to feel like you can't tell me to stop if you need to stop." - Daisy said.

"Daisy, I'm okay. It was just surprising, that's all." - Emily said and she put a hand on the younger woman's face and looked at her sincerely

"Okay." - Daisy nodded

"You really think it was hot?" - Emily flashed her a grin.

"Oh, it was incredibly hot." - Daisy chuckled

"Oh, and would you say it made you hot?" - Emily said and something in her tone changed, became seductive

"It did. Why?" - Daisy said

"Well, you did all of that for me, but last time I checked, we hadn't taken care of you yet." - Emily said, her hand drifting to Daisy's thigh.

"You don't have to do that. Trust me, that did a lot more for me than you might think. If you need to take a break, I can certainly wait." - Daisy said

"I know, but I don't want a break, Daisy." - Emily said softly.

She trailed off and her eyes drifted down to look at Daisy's naked form. She stroked the brunette's thigh, noting the other woman's change of breath. Emily's eyes flicked back up to the other woman, whose own eyes were boring into her with such intensity, lust and something else that she still couldn't name.

"I want to touch you." - Emily continued

"Okay. Well, what did you have in mind?" - Daisy said

"I want to try something, if you're in the game."

"That depends. What is it?" - Daisy replied.

"I want you to sit on my face."

"Come again?" - Daisy blinked

"I want you to sit on my face. I want you on top of me, letting me pleasure you." - Emily repeated.

"I just don't want you to not be able to breathe or anything." - Daisy replied

"Trust me, if I'm having trouble breathing, I'll let you know and if you want to stop, just tell me. I just want to make you feel as good as you made me feel." - Emily said with a small laugh.

"Okay. Let's try it." - Daisy said laughing too

Emily smiled and kissed the younger woman. Her hand traveled across the other woman's thigh to rub slow circles on her clit, gentle touches that seemed to try and tell her that Emily wasn't going to do anything until she had Daisy's permission.

Emily could feel the brunette's arousal building in the moisture began to form on her fingers and the way Daisy's hips bucked at her touch. The younger woman moaned into her mouth and Emily pulled away, settling back down on the bed while the other got into position.

She looked down nervously as she arranged her legs on either side of Emily's head.

"Hey, the minute you're not okay with this, I'll stop. You just have to say the word." - the gray haired woman said

"I know. Are you ready?"

"Oh, trust me, I am more than ready for you, Daisy Johnson." - Emily grinned.

The younger woman took a deep breath and slowly lowered herself down onto Emily's waiting mouth, trying to keep her weight on her legs. Emily placed her hands on Daisy's hips and pulled her closer, tongue lapping at the taste of her.

Daisy bit her lip as Emily suckled at her clit, tongue running along the underside of the bundle of nerves and the brunette found that she enjoyed the feeling. Her hips began to rock in spite of her lingering self-consciousness.

She shuddered at the sensation of Emily's mouth on her.

"Can you breathe?" - Daisy said, flustered.

"Kind of hard to talk right now, babe." - Emily paused, lifting Daisy slightly by the hips, her eyebrows raised.

"Right, sorry."

"Relax. If I'm having trouble breathing, I will find a way to let you know." - Emily replied.

"Okay." - Daisy nodded

Emily smiled and gripped the other woman's hips, returning to her work. Daisy gasped, feeling Emily's tongue trace her clit. It felt like she was writing poems on her body with it, and the younger agent lost what was left of her inhibitions as Emily continued on, licking and sucking, savoring the way she tasted.

It almost seemed as if Emily was enjoying it as much if not more than her, which only emboldened Daisy even more. Her hips started rocking again as she tried to get Emily's mouth where she needed it most.

She felt the heat within her begin to rise, tension building in her core and her pleasure increasing with every touch, every flick of Emily's tongue. One of Emily's hands snuck from Daisy's hips up her body to feel her breast, she moaned and put her hand over Emily's, repositioning it slightly and showing her how she wanted to be touched.

Her legs trembled as Emily continued and it wasn't long before Daisy's movements ceased, fragmented cries fell from her mouth as waves of pleasure crashed over her. She called out Emily's name over and over again, and the older woman continued on, sucking on her clit, flicking with her tongue to bring on a second orgasm and then a third.

Sweat trickled down Daisy's back, her whole body felt like it was on fire. Tremors like little aftershocks hit her and suddenly it was too much for her to go on.

"Emily! Em, stop. I can't take any more. It's too much." - she said breathlessly.

Without further prompting, Emily released her. She kissed Daisy's inner thighs and gave her the sweetest smile as the other woman settled back down beside her on the bed. She watched the younger agent, waiting patiently for her to catch her breath again.

Daisy put her hands on her face, feeling the heat in her cheeks. Emily kissed the side of her head and placed a hand on her stomach in an affectionate gesture.

"Are you okay?" - She asked.

Daisy nodded, still breathing heavy. Her brown eyes fixed on Emily's and she smiled.

"Are you sure? That seemed like it was a lot for you towards the end." - Emily asked, nuzzling her.

"It did, but it was good. Really good." - Daisy said.

"Good. Do you maybe want to stay the night?" - she asked smiling

"If that's alright, of course." - Daisy replied

"I wouldn't have offered if it wasn't." - Emily said, lifting her shoulder in a shrug.

"Okay. I'll stay." - Daisy said

"Good. I don't know about you, but I am exhausted after all that. I know this stuff is oversized, but it's something." - Emily said, getting up to grab a few shirts and sweats from her drawer.

"Thanks. Do you need any help changing the sheets or anything?"

"Ah, that's okay. I've got it. You're a guest, besides, you've done more than enough work." - Emily said.

"Fair enough." - Daisy chuckled

They changed their clothes and fell back into clean sheets, sleep quickly overtaking them. Still, even as they drifted off, both women silently thought about the feeling they had for each other. They both knew they couldn't ask any questions about what it meant or where they were heading, but they also understood the intensity of their love.

Both Daisy and Emily secretly needed to confess those feeling, the older woman, especially, needed to tell the other everything she felt because she was sure her silence, sooner or later, would have made their paths separate.

Morning came and Emily was relieved to wake up beside Daisy, feeling silly for her silent fear that the other woman would have disappeared like something out of a dream. Emily wasn't much of a cook, but she managed to avoid burning a pan full of scrambled eggs and only slightly burned some toast that morning so that when Daisy finally awoke, her so much needed breakfast was waiting for her on the table, complete with coffee.

Daisy thanked her and the two ate in an awkward silence, neither woman ready to broach the topic of what had was happening in their minds and hearts. After they had cleaned their plates and finished their coffee and tea, Daisy cleared her throat and Emily felt her stomach do a flip, bracing herself for whatever happened next.

"So, is this the part where you tell me we have to get ready for work and act again like nothing happened?" - she said

"Is that all you want?" - Emily stammered as she looked down and chuckled sadly.

When she looked back up at Daisy, her cheeks were pink and her eyes shone with tears

"Honestly? No. I'm too invested by now, but I know that is still complicated for us."

"Because of the job? The rules?" - Emily asked, surprised at the anger in her tone.

Emily knew she was the first to say that their jobs were complicated, but she had slowly realized that she would risk everything for Daisy, because she had no intention of losing her.  She would never let their story be a stupid story, a few nights of love, or a big lie.

"Because you're you, Emily! I know we can find loopholes, ways around the rules if we want, I'm not stupid. I just don't want to give too much of myself to you without knowing what you really want." - Daisy said, clearly exasperated.

Emily opened her mouth, but no words came out. She closed it, took a deep breath and tried again.

"I'm not good at this stuff, Daisy. I get scared and I have a talent for self-sabotage. But what I feel, the way I feel about you is more than just sex. I can't promise to be everything you want, or that I won't screw this up and hurt you at some point, but I'm willing to give this thing a try if you are." - she said.

Daisy looked at Emily for a long time without saying anything. The silence stretched out for what seemed like hours, and the older woman felt the tears in her eyes threaten to begin spilling out of her when the brunette took her hand.

"Don't cry. I don't want to see tears streaming down my partner's face." - Daisy said softly.

"Really? You want this too?" - Emily said, wholly unable to disguise the hope in her voice.

"I wouldn't let you kiss me months ago if I didn't, Em. I wouldn't have had sex with you until now if I didn't. I just didn't know if you wanted the same thing too." - Daisy said laughing softly

"I do. I have, for the longest time, I just didn't want to change things between us and risk losing what we already had." - Emily said, wiping her eyes.

"No danger of that. I don't think anything could change the way I feel about you, Emily Prentiss." - Daisy said and kissed the other woman on the nose.

"I loved our real date last night. You deserve that much." - Emily said, chocking a small e soft laugh

"How about tonight again? Dinner and a movie? I know this great little Greek restaurant not in the city center with the most amazing moussaka, and I have the entire Tarantino's cinematography downloaded. Then maybe later, we could continue what we started last night?" - the brunette suggested.

"Daisy Johnson, I like the way you think." - Emily said, grinning.

The younger agent chuckled and kissed the grey haired woman, who returned the kiss happily and squeezed Daisy's hand. That warm night had changed everything for them, and while for her there was no telling where that romance would lead, Emily was excited to find out.

She smirked and remembered Daisy's comment the night before about spicing the days up at the BAU and thought that they may have just made that the most interesting year that the unit had seen in a long time.

Either way, she felt herself looking forward to the future, to the next spring, summer and beyond, and for the first time in a long time, she felt hopeful. Maybe that was exactly the kind of change she needed.

"I love you Daisy." - she said suddenly, without thinking too much

The young agent's face petrified for just a moment at the thought of how heavy those words were for their situation, but she immediately relaxed, taken by that love that she too felt and a huge smile painted her face in a thousand radiant colours.

"I love you too. You can't even imagine." - she replied and kissed the other woman softly

Everything was perfect in that moment but they were interrupted by a deafening noise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 313 27
When Emily Prentiss's mother Elizabeth announce that she's getting married again, 15 years after her divorce from Emily's father, no one is happier t...
148K 4.9K 46
"Come on, little witch. You're only prolonging the inevitable. We're going to have you one way... or the other..." *** There are some rules you don't...
35.7K 1.8K 50
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...
1.7K 92 13
«I would tell you I'm broken and it hurts because I hate that you saw the worst part of me.» _ It was 2021 when April Kipling, brilliant and effici...