The Tsundere Type!

By theyluvsavii

"๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ!" Saiki transfers from PK Academy to the prestigious... More

The Beginning!
The Host Club?!
Kusuo's First Day As A Host!
Trouble In A Tropical Paradise?!
Operation: Get Kusuo To Like Tamaki!
To The Beach!
Kusuo Bakes For The Host Club!
A Sleepy Mori?!
Intoxicated Kiss!
Otaku Makes Her Appearance!
The Newspaper Club!
Psychic Slip Ups!
Summer Vacation!
What A Pain!
Sweet Cravings & Untold Secrets!
Team Bonding!
I Suppose One Can't Hurt!
The Girls Of Lobelia Academy!
The Host Club & A Whole Bunch Of Sweets!
Deliberate Planning, Extreme Encounters!
The Night Of The Party!
Seeing The World In A New Light!
In Sickness, In Health!
A Disastrous Day!
Kusuo In Wonderland!
Red Headed Troubles!
Psychic Abilities, Movie Night At Kusuo's!
Welcome, Princess!
Hikaru And Kaoru Become Matchmakers?!

A Surprise Visit!

1.3K 57 7
By theyluvsavii

The hosts were lounging around before the club started. 'Get Saiki...' He heard a dark, yet familiar voice think. Oh... that one guy. Saiki turned his head to two black doors. 'Save...'

"What are you looking at, Ku-chan?" Honey asked. Saiki didn't respond and one of the dark doors opened.

"Saiki, please come with me. I had a bad feeling, but you'll be safe with me." Nekozawa stated anxiously from the door. Yeah, I had a bad feeling too. I should go with this guy. Saiki stands up from the couch. He takes a step before being pulled back.

"No!" Tamaki shouted. What are you... let go of me. "Saiki! Don't go with that man! He'll curse you!" It doesn't matter, I can just curse him myself. The psychic ignored Tamaki and pulled away from his grip. Saiki's eyes widened and he turned his head to the main doors. No, it can't be... Saiki broke out into a sprint until he reached Nekozawa. The man quickly grabbed the psychic's hand and pulled him into the dark room. "Saikiiiiiiii~!" The blonde cried. Shut up, I'm fine. "Mori... he went to the dark side... Go save him!"

"Mm." He nodded. Just then, the large doors opened.

"Oh wow, this place is even bigger on the inside!" The man looked around in amusement. It can be.

"Who's that?" Haruhi questioned.

"I've never seen him!" Honey exclaimed.

"You are..." Kyoya's eyes widen.

...

"Saiki Kusuke."

"Saiki's brother?" Hikaru questioned.

"Yeah, the genius!" Kaoru added.

"Indeed, I am. I was just wandering the halls of this huge school and came across this club!" The blonde exclaims dramatically. "Is it possible that... my brother is here?" Saiki sweat dropped. Please...

"Ah, he actually stepped out the club a minute ago." Kyoya stated. 'He seems completely different from his brother, it'd be hard to tell that they're actually siblings.'

"Ahh, that's too bad. And to think I bought all of these coffee jellies with me..." Kusuke sighed. Saiki shoved the doors open. "Oh, you're back!"

"S-Saiki! I got a bad feeling from that man!" Nekozawa warned.

"I'm fine." Saiki shut the doors and walked to his brother. "What do you want?"

"You're probably wondering why I came here. Can't I visit my cute baby brother? I don't get to see you much ever since I moved to England, you know." Kusuke pointed to his telepathy canceler, subtly reminding Saiki that he can't hear his thoughts. Damn it.

"No. Go home." Saiki deadpanned. 'Oh, he used his voice...' Yes, sadly I have to use my voice with this guy. Hey, how come he's in a student uniform?

"But that's no fun! Anyways, I came here to let you know... you're in danger~!" Kusuke beamed. Why is that something to smile about? Saiki looked up at his brother with confusion. "Well, danger if you lose, that is. Why don't we all play a fun little game of tag? This time, Kusuo, you're it." No, don't bring them into this.

"No."

"I'll treat you to afternoon tea if you win!"

"Okay, we're playing tag." 'Afternoon tea was enough to convince him...'

"By the way, how do I look in this uniform?" The blonde asked. Shut up!

******

Kusuo had managed to get Kusuke to leave before the club activities started, with the compromise of him being allowed back in after the club. After club activities ended, Kusuo jumped behind Mori just before the doors opened. What? I don't like dealing with my nuisance brother. He sighed when the said man walked in.

"Okay, guys! I'm going to quickly explain the rules!" Kusuke clapped his hands together. Good grief. "You have 5 minutes to hide before Kusuo starts searching! Once you're tagged, you're out, and you will return to this room. You have thirty minutes and the entire school to run around, but you can't leave school grounds. Sounds easy, right? Well, be careful. My brother is especially good at tag." Kusuke says darkly. Don't scare them. Kusuke gives each host (besides Saiki) a little bracelet. It lit up blue.

"What's this?" Haruhi asked, putting it around her wrists. Saiki's eyes widened. You... bastard. He stared at his brother with furrowed brows.

...I can't read their thoughts.

"It's just a little device I created that will flash red when Saiki gets near you and will mark you out when you get tagged, nothing special!" Kusuke smiles.

"Nothing special? That's pretty cool..." Hikaru stated, putting the bracelet around his wrist. Each member put their bracelet on.

"Hey, I bet Saiki won't be able to find us. This school is huge!" Kaoru stated. Wanna bet? Kusuke began a countdown.

"We have five minutes, in three... two... one... Go!" Everyone sprinted out the door.

Good grief.

~~~

Well, it's not like being inable to read minds puts me at a disadvantage, it's just more work on my end. And, I've already found Tamaki. Saiki sprinted down the hallways, looking out the windows and taking in the view of the courtyard. The sun was still high in the sky. Pretty. He hears Tamaki's shriek. I see you.

"S-Saiki!" Tamaki cried. The blonde ran for his life. Give up, it's almost sad. "How are you running so fast when you're so small?!" The blonde shouted as he took a sharp turn to the left. Seriously. You just gave me a reason to go faster. Saiki jumps in front of Tamaki. The blonde man looked at Saiki in disbelief.  Saiki notices the blondes wristband flashing red. Oh. That makes it kind of interesting.

"S-S-..." The pink haired boy taps his shoulder. The wristband lit up yellow.

"Tag." Tamaki sighs. Saiki walks off. He made his way downstairs and into one of the large clubs. You're in here... Kaoru! Saiki catches a glimpse of something flashing red. Got you. Kaoru started sprinting. The orange haired boy made his way out of the club room. He took a turn in an attempt to lose the psychic. Too bad for him, I know where he is. Saiki was following Kaoru, not being too far behind. The were sprinting down the hallways. Almost... there. Saiki reaches to grab Kaoru, but the psychic gets lifted off the floor.

"Ah?!" Kaoru looks up at the psychic and snickers, waving a remote device in his hand. The pink haired boy was caught in a net. Tch. Stupid brother and his traps.

"I can't believe it worked! Hahaha!" The man laughed before running off. Bastard... Saiki checks that the coast is clear before freeing himself from the trap. Saiki dropped down from the air, landing on his feet. He sprints after the orange haired boy. Because you thought you were funny... Kaoru! Kaoru looks down at his wristband to see it flashing. "Huh... what?" He turns around, still running. He shrieks at the sight of the smaller boy running full speed. (Though it wasn't full speed, of course.) The pink haired boy jumped onto the shrieking man, knocking them over. Oops. Didn't expect him to suddenly stop running. Saiki lifted his head, realizing he was on top of Kaoru. The man had his hand on his the psychic's head. Did he protect me?

"...Sorry. Got you." Saiki said before attempting to stand up, but Kaoru pulled the boy in.

"No, I got you." He whispered in Saiki's ear, sliding his hand down the psychic's waist. Saiki shivered. He actually shivered. Not in fear, but in disgust. He almost sent the boy tumbling down the hall. Instead, the pink haired boy gripped Kaoru's hair with trembling hands. He had to contain his strength, although being enraged wasn't helping his case. Saiki gave the man a death glare, masking his embarrassed blush. I'm going to drill a hole into your head.

"Owowowowowow I was joking!" Kaoru cried. I don't care. He finally released his grip.

"Pervert." Saiki stated before standing up to find his next target. Don't make it sound like I kill people for god's sake, good grief. But, I'll remember to kill him next time. Saiki went down another flight of stairs. There, he was met with the sigh of a shiny triple chocolate cake. He checked the time using clairvoyance. Good. Twenty-four minutes and thirty-six seconds to find everyone. I'll be done by then. He treats himself to the dessert, almost losing track of time. Seventeen minutes... crap. I should get going. He looks at the cake in his hand.

After this slice.

~~~

Honey in sight. Saiki dashed down the hallway, quickly catching up to Honey.

Slip!

Saiki fell flat on his face. Ow... Banana again? These clichés are starting to piss me off.

"Ku-chan!" Honey cried, turning around and running to the psychic with open arms. "Are you okay?!" Saiki quickly sat up. Honey hugged the psychic, wristband flashing red then checking out to green. Good grief, you're such a handful. Saiki allowed Honey to hug him.

"Honey... You're out." He sighed before standing up, pulling the shorter boy up with him.

"That's okay, Ku-chan! I wanted to go eat sweets anyway back at the club!" Saiki nodded and the blonde boy waved as he ran off. Someone is in the cafe. Saiki looks at the entrance to the cafeteria before walking inside. Wow, so quiet. He thought to himself as he walked to the kitchen. Saiki walked into something. He looked up to see a scarecrow. So random. He turned his head to the sound of running. Mori. Saiki ran after him. He could see the flashing bracelet as the tall man ran up the staircase. Going to get you... Mori! Saiki is right behind the tall man. Saiki reached for him, but Mori jumped over the ledge. Is he crazy?! Saiki jumped without a second thought. Mori landed and looked behind, wide eyed. He certainly wasn't expecting the psychic to jump after him. Going... to get you! Mori caught Saiki, wrapping his arms around the pink haired boy.

"...Tag." They stood there for a moment. He must be crazy! If he was going to let me tag him, why bother pulling that crazy stunt? Stupid Mori. The psychic pulled away to find his next target, using clairvoyance to check the time. Thirteen minutes and fifty-one seconds. I should hurry.

It didn't take Saiki long to find the next person. Kyoya. Saiki chased the man down. Kyoya stopped in his tracks and turned to face the pink haired boy who was still running. Come... here! Saiki leaped, aiming for the taller man. Kyoya simply stepped aside. He dodged?! Saiki slid across the floor.

"Cute, but it was too predictable." Kyoya chuckled before running off. I got lazy... Saiki quickly stood up and ran after him. He caught up to the man, but he then saw another display of a dessert. This time, his favorite. Wow! Do I get it now? I can grab it and chase him down, then come back for more. Okay. Saiki slides to a stop, grabbing a coffee jelly and a spoon before continuing his chase. It was a nice ploy, but it won't work on a psychic. Kyoya turned his head only to see the psychic with a spoon in his mouth and coffee jelly in his hand. Saiki smiled as he reached for the taller man.

"Tag!" They both came to a stop, Saiki quickly turning around to find his next target. Eleven minutes, forty-eight seconds. Kyoya grabs Saiki and pushes him to a wall, pinning him there. Hey.

"You know... I've always wondered what it would be like to take advantage of you." Kyoya says darkly. Was the kabedon necessary? Saiki sweat dropped and looked up at the taller man, confused. He opened his mouth to speak.

"Kyoya... Are you..."

...

"A sadist?"

Kyoya blinked. He stared at the boy in disbelief before huffing a chuckle and releasing the pink haired boy. I was genuinely wondering, but it probably isn't too far from the truth.

"You're... really interesting, Saiki." The man stated, still laughing. Saiki nods, scooping the rest of the coffee jelly into his mouth before sprinting upstairs. Hikaru. He saw the orange haired man running down the hall. The pink haired boy sped up a bit, running towards the flashing light. You must have another trap, too bad I broke the wiring in that remote you're holding. Hikaru panicked a bit, realizing the remote wasn't working. He sprinted down the stairs, turning back to see the pink haired boy jump over the railing. Hikaru felt like he was watching it in slow motion. Saiki landed perfectly on his feet.

"Tag."

Saiki dodged Hikaru. Not having a repeat of earlier. He ran off, only having less than ten minutes to tag Haruhi and his brother. It should be easy enough. Using x-ray vision, he quickly found Haruhi. The pink haired boy ran into the library. This room is so large. No surprise Haruhi would be in here though. He walked up the stairs where there were more shelves with a bunch of books, and a few tables. Saiki saw a red flashing light under a table. She can't run now. He walked up to a table and crouched, only to see a sleeping Haruhi. Pfft... She got so bored she fell asleep?

"Haruhi." She stirred and slowly blinked her eyes open. Saiki tapped her shoulder. "Tag."

"Ah... Saiki. I didn't mean to fall asleep." She smiled, slightly embarrassed. Saiki nodded, standing up, Haruhi following behind.

"It's fine." The two ended up walking together.

"Saiki-kun, where are you going?" Haruhi asked curiously.

"I know where my brother probably is." He turned his head to use clairvoyance, checking for his brother. Hmm... What is he planning? Saiki and Haruhi stood in front of the door to the Host Club. The psychic pushed the door open. There, he spotted all the hosts and his brother. His eyes widened when he saw Honey was unconscious next to Mori on the couch.

So, he did something to Honey. He glared at his brother through the door.

"What did you do." Saiki demanded, opening the door wider and stepping inside. Haruhi decided to watch from the door.

"Don't worry, little brother! Honey is just fine! He just ate too many sweets that he passed out!" I refuse to believe that. Kusuke pointed to a table with leftover desserts and plates stacked on each other. Okay, it might be true. Saiki darted towards his brother.

"Oh, I'd be careful there!" Kusuke beamed. Saiki didn't pay attention to his useless warning, after all, the psychic didn't see any traps. He was half right. Saiki was three feet from his brother before he found himself sliding around. He looked down at his feet to see... I'm on ice?! Did I use my cyrokine- Oh. Kusuke was using some sort of weird gun to make the floor around Saiki a slippery ice. Saiki lost his balance, landing on a couch. Okay, let's play that way then. The pink haired boy jumped from the couch, ducking behind a table successfully avoiding a shot. Is he stupid? The hosts are watching us. No, wait. That's the point. To one up me he has witnesses to ensure I won't use my powers. Damn... Saiki noticed Honey stirring.

"Huh... Where am I?" Honey asked, yawning. He looked around the room, seeing Kusuo and Kusuke playing around. Well, playing in the sense that Kusuo was dodging icy bullets from his brother.

"Should we do something...?" Hikaru asked.

"It's best to leave the brothers alone to their antics, you of all people should know best." Kyoya stated. Hikaru decided he was right and left it alone.

"Mommy! That gun looks dangerous, will my little boy be alright?!" Tamaki fretted.

"There shouldn't be anything to worry about. I'm sure the genius wouldn't intentionally hurt his brothe-" Honey shrieked.

"Mitsukuni!" Mori shouted, immediately shielding Honey. Kusuke had the gun aimed at Honey and Mori. He pulled the trigger, redirecting the gun to Kusuo's face at the last second. Wait, I didn't expect that! Kusuo closed his eyes, ready for an icy impact while blindly jumping at his brother. Kusuo felt himself in a warm embrace.

"Ahhh, looks like I lost." Kusuke said, still smiling. Huh? He opened his eyes, blinking off snow. He shot me with snow... ? Saiki held his hand over his hair pin, sending a mental threat to the blonde man. "Sorry, sorry! I wouldn't actually shoot my baby brother with pure ice!" Kusuke laughed, hugging the psychic harder. Saiki gripped the blonde man's arm tightly.

"Owowow! Okay, okay!" Kusuke laughed while releasing the angry psychic. "Looks like you won Kusuo, with only five minutes and thirty-five seconds to go."

"What was the point of that?"

"Well," Kusuke started. I already regret asking that. "I just wanted to toy around with my cute brother!" He beamed, holding up pictures of the psychic everytime he fell, reacted, or got caught in a trap. Sadistic creep. Wait, when did you take that?! Kyoya walked up to the two, finishing up whatever he was writing in his notepad.

"Perhaps you also enjoy seeing his reactions?" He smiled. Kyoya...

"That's the best part!" The two smirked and shook hands. You say that like it's normal. And don't get along so easy. Kyoya and Kusuke shared a look that said, 'You just get it!'

Saiki sighed. I want that afternoon tea. He could feel Mori patting his head.

"You did a great job, Kusuo." Mori smiled. This brought out a tiny smile from the psychic.

"Thanks, Mori." Honey jumped onto Saiki.

"Ku-chan! I was so scared!" The blonde boy cried. Good grief. You're okay. I was the one who took snow to the face. Saiki nodded and pat Honey's head.

"Yeah," The twins started in unison. "You were better than we thought!" They exclaimed, throwing their arms around Saiki's shoulders. Saiki furrowed his brows, remembering Kaoru's devilish act.

"Get away from my son!" Tamaki exclaimed, pulling the psychic away. The twins blinked. "I know you tried toying with my sweet little angel all by yourselves! Who knows what you perverts could've done...!" The blonde man shivered and held Saiki close. Seriously.

"No... we didn't do anything boss!" They smirked. Saiki glared at Kaoru. Can people really not tell the two apart? He pondered.

"Like I'd believe any crap that comes out of your mouths!" Tamaki cried. So loud. Saiki turned his head to his brother, only to see him eating his coffee jelly. He snapped.

"Don't touch food that's not yours!"

******

"Well, in the end. He won." Hikaru sighed. Saiki turned his head back, chewing on his coffee jelly. He accidentally did a closed-eyed smile. Delicious.

'So cute! That face completely makes up for it!' Good grief, that was an accident.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 0 20
With two best friends and half a host club in love with her, Haruhi begins the rest of the school year before mori and honey's graduation. The club h...
16.8K 748 26
โ™ก . disce โ”€ perhaps no one at ouran is more qualified to deal with a broken heart than the host club. with a student's heartbreak painfully obviou...
201K 6.5K 34
Tokimatsu Kazumi didn't have many friends at Ouran. As a Third Year, she didn't care about the majority of the things the other girls fawned about...
201K 6.8K 29
ใ€ŽOuran High School Host Clubใ€ ใ€ŽHitachiin Twins โœ˜ OCใ€ โFor those who can't choose between the two mischievous twins...โž A foreign girl who enrolls...