Accidentally Married

By Mystical_twilight

Nai, the wedding planner of the Boonruang family, had to step in to be the groom when the bride who was set t... More

Introduction
1. Runaway Bride
3. Wedding.
4. Stunt
5. Brats
6. Oo-an
7. Wedding Night
12. Single
8. Lesson one
9. Tips
11. Engaged
10. Tips 2
13. In-laws
14. Apology
15. Crepe flowers
16. Bullying
17. Married
18. Parents
19. Ten months
20. Mad

2. Groom

410 30 3
By Mystical_twilight

"Everything is set, phi. There is nothing to worry about. P' Moo and her boyfriend have already taken the ferry to Phuket. From there she will be taking a private jet to Prague. " Sailub reported as he slumped into the huge couch in exhaustion.

Getting the bride's boyfriend in and out of the wedding venue and making sure that both the boyfriend and the bride get away without being noticed, was a humongous task.

"That's good to hear. I was worried that they might get caught." Zo smiled widely at the news. It was as if it wasn't his bride who ran away.

"Does that mean that the wedding is off? " Sailom stood next to the window admiring all the floral decorations that had been done.

" I don't think so, " Saifah said looking at his phone. " I heard the caters say that your mom passed orders to find a substitute bride for you. I don't think that your parents have any intentions of letting you off this time. "

"What? " Zo's face instantly turned pale. He didn't want to get married. Not yet.

"Chill, man. They haven't found anyone yet" Saifah chuckled. He looked at the time. "There's less than ten minutes now. I don't think that they would be able to bring someone in in this short time. "

"What if they do? " Sailom asked his twin.

" If they do, then it is his bad luck " Saifah smirked.

"Don't be too glad, Fah. Once I get married, the next turn is yours. " Zo said grumpily.

"I know and I have no problem with that" Saifah shrugged.

"You seriously are willing to get married? "  Sailom stared unbelievingly at him.

"Yeah. As long as Mom and Dad find someone suited to my tastes, I don't mind settling down with that person. " Saifah answered casually.

"Then, how about you take my position in the wedding if they bring in a bride? " Zo suggested.

Saifah showed a middle finger to his friend in reply.

The door swung open and Ko, Zo's little brother walked in. The age gap between them was rather huge, making an apparent generation gap between the siblings.

" You all seem so chilled out in such a situation," Ko said doubtfully. "Don't tell me you all are the ones who helped P' Moo run away!"

Sailom immediately covered the younger man's mouth. "Nong, do you want to get all of us in trouble?"

Ko shook away Sailom's hand. "How could you all do this? Everyone is really worried outside."

"It's their fault for having forced Moo to get married to your Hia when they already knew that she was in love with someone else" Saifah retorted on behalf of his friend.

"But that man is not suitable for P' Moo" Ko reasoned.

"Suitable or not, it is for her to decide, Ko. Not you, me, or her parents." Zo casually tucked his hands inside his trouser pockets. "It's her life. She is the one who will be living with that man and not us."

"You are unbelievable, Hia!" Ko hissed. "If you had such thoughts then why didn't you say so earlier? Mom and Dad had called over so many guests, arranged such a big wedding for you two, and look what you have done."

"I never asked them to do that, Ko. If I said no to the wedding, then Moo would be forced to marry someone else. We were just doing her a favor as her friend. " Zo had no sense of remorse in his voice.

Moo had been their childhood friend. When the whole marriage topic came up, she had told him clearly that she was in love with a man whom her parents didn't approve of. She even brought him over to meet the man.

After some interactions with the man, he clearly understood that the couple was deeply in love with each other. That was why he made this plan with his other friends.

Ko still seemed unconvinced about the matter. 

"Ko, come here," Saifah called him over. "Look, if Moo had married your Hia, then, do you think the marriage would have worked out?"

"But this isn't right, right? You guys could have handled things better. Now everything is chaos. All the staff are running around. They had put on lot of effort in putting all of this together."

"That's what we are paying them for, Ko" Sailom said. "They aren't doing this for free."

"Still, it's not right, phi. We should appreciate their efforts" Ko sulked.

"Alright, I will tell Mom and Dad to give them a bonus for today's mishap. What do you say?" Ko suggested casually.

"That's not it, Hia."

"Then what do you want me to do? Should I have entered a marriage knowing that neither I nor she would be happy in it? Don't be ridiculous, Ko."

Knock Knock

A subtle knock interrupted the conversation. 

A staff opened the door from outside. "Khun Zo, the auspicious hour has begun."

"They found someone else?" Sailub jumped up from the couch.

"Kha" The staff answered. She waied and left the room.

Zo turned pale.

"Haha, you are screwed" Ko laughed out loud.

"Wow! My man is getting married." Sailom gave a frozen Zo a side hug and a squeeze on his shoulders.

Zo snapped out of the daze and looked at his friends for help. "Guys, what am I going to do now?" He had no plans on getting married today. He didn't even know whom he was marrying.

"We are going to dance." Saifah was grinning like a Cheshire cat, clearly finding joy in his best friend's misery "And you, my man, are getting married."

"Yes! My Hia is getting married today!" Ko did a small happy dance on the spot.

"Thank god the wedding is happening or the dance routine we spend hours on practicing would have gone in vain," Sailub said adjusting his suit.

"You bastards! Don't you feel a bit of sympathy for me?" Zo glared venomously at the four other men who were his groomsmen for the day. All of them seemed completely unaffected by the fact that the wedding was happening. 

"No, my darling. We are very happy for you." Saifah answered, adjusting the diamond-studded lapel pin on Zo's chest.

Another knock was heard, and they knew that it was their sign to head to the wedding hall.

"Come on, man! Let's crush it." Saifah tried to hype his friend.

"Of course, asshole" Zo finally smiled. He was up for the challenge. He had never been the kind of person who ran away when faced with danger. He was the kind that confronted it and that was exactly what he was going to do today as well.

Zo was dressed in a champagne-colored tuxedo with an off-white shirt and a light golden velvet bow tie with a diamond brooch in the center.

His groomsmen were dressed in lilac tuxedos with floral brooches on their chests.

"You guys ready to rock the floor?" Sailub asked.

Everyone nodded and turned to the groom. Zo took a deep breath, composed himself, and put on a smile. 

The huge wooden door to the wedding hall was pushed open. Zo and his four groomsmen entered the hall.

The music for the groom's entry started playing. The four groomsmen started dancing to their beats with the groom in the center.

Doh
Doh-doh-doh, doh-doh-doh, doh-doh
(Aw, ow)

This hit
That ice cold
Michelle Pfeiffer
That white gold
This one for them hood girls
Them good girls
Straight masterpieces
Stylin', wiling
Livin' it up in the city
Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent
Gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty

I'm too hot (hot damn)
Call the police and the fireman
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Make a dragon wanna retire, man
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Say my name you know who I am
I'm too hot (hot damn)
And my band 'bout that money
Break it down..
.

Girls hit your hallelujah (ooh)
'Cause uptown funk gon' give it to you
Saturday night and we in the spot
Don't believe me just watch (Come on)

 The music was upbeat and all of them were in sync, making the crowd go wild.

Zo's parents were both happy and proud watching their son and his friends making such a fabulous entry.

The music changed into another song. The groom's party of five stood on the central stage, halfway down the aisle to perform.

Well, woman, the way the time cold, I wanna be keepin' you warm
I got the right temperature fi shelter you from the storm
Oh Lord, gyal, I got the right tactics to turn you on
And girl, I wanna be the papa, you can be the mom,oh-oh!

From you don't want no worthless performer (Oh-oh)
From you don't want no man weh can't turn you on
Gyal, make I see your hand dem up on ya (Oh-oh)
Can't tan 'pon it long, nah eat no yam
No steam fish, nor no green banana (Oh-oh)
But down in Jamaica, we give it to you hot like a sauna

Well, woman, the way the time cold, I wanna be keepin' you warm
I got the right temperature fi shelter you from the storm
Oh Lord, gyal, I got the right tactics to turn you on
And girl, I wanna be the papa, you can be the mom,oh-oh!

As people who often danced, none of them lost to each other. They became the center of attraction to the whole wedding.

They finally reached the aisle. The stage was in two tiers. The officiant and Zo stood on the top tier and the groomsmen stood on the lower tier of the stage.

Zo looked at the wooden door, eagerly waiting to see his bride-to-be.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 2.3K 19
"who needs a dreamcatcher when i have you, the person who chased away all my bad dreams since the first day?"
125K 6.1K 39
That person was his whole life. Without him its nothing. But it was too late till he realized that.... Now that person was gone. Heart break, broken...
49.6K 1.9K 16
(COMPLETED) This is a Taynew frankdrake pleumchimon and ohmnanon fanfic. Tay and New have been married for a long time. They have two teenagers to ta...
44.9K 963 10
"Nat are you scared of me?" Max ask sad seeing his husband crying after their wedding day This is a MaxNat story