Fixed (JJK x male!reader)

NeverAsk_Me24 द्वारा

"It's okay, nii-chan. You're not alone.." you pat Yuji's back with a little smile. Yuji replies back with a s... अधिक

Profile✨
Chapter 1: King of Curse
Chapter 2: Yuji's Execution
Chapter 3: For you and myself
Chapter 4: Slay Girl
Chapter 5: Annoying Curse
Chapter 7: A Dream and Dreamer
Chapter 8: Training with Toge!
Chapter 9: Plan
Chapter 10: Senior Rudeness
Chapter 11: Fight with Senpai
Chapter 12: Short Meeting
Chapter 13: Exchange Festival (pt.1)
Chapter 14: Exchange Festival (pt.2)
Chapter 15: Exchange Festival (pt.3)
Chapter 16: Exchange Festival (pt.4)
Chapter 17: Mission
Chapter 18: Nothing to Say
A/N
Chapter 19: Sweet Before Bitter

Chapter 6: A Destiny of Guilty

156 2 2
NeverAsk_Me24 द्वारा

i love this official sketch🗿

.

.

.

.

"I'll show ya what's the real definition of jujutsu, kiddo." Sukuna grinned widely.

"Know who you bark at, you damn shit curse!" you yell with a wrath smile on your face.

"Hah! I knew it! You're his vessel!" Sukuna laughs maniacally. Then you fall into a deep slumber.

"Creak..." The sound of the Japanese sliding door greets your ears. You slowly open your eyes, slowly back to your conscious state. You see Nobara,Megumi and Satoru enter your treatment-medical-care room.

Nobara takes a seat beside you, looking at you with mixed expression. Same goes as Megumi and Satoru- no, you don't know what Satoru had in his mind but you guess, Satoru had mixed emotions behind his blindfold.

Megumi passes you a glass of water, you drink it simply after thanking him and your mind is busy thinking what's up with everyone in the room today? You mean, the atmosphere in the room was mixed.

'They seem like they want to say something..and..what's up with this atmosphere..?' you are questioning yourself. Something wrong, you used to listen to a goofy small arguing with these people but no one says anything.

'Odd...why does no one say anything? Why do Fushiguro-senpai and Gojo-sensei look so tense? Nobara-senpai is so weird too..she is usually the one that loves to babbling nonsense, with nii-chan-' your eyes widen in realisation.

"Uhm...where's nii-chan..?" you politely ask with your little usual smile. Nobara looks taken a bit while Megumi's didn't say anything.

Silence.

"....y/n.." Satoru finally decided to break the silence. He then sits on your bed, looking at you through his blindfold.

"Yuji...he already died."

You blink your eyes, you get it, it was a joke. "Sensei, nice joke, you almost got me. But don't you think your joke is a bit harsh..?" you laugh softly, though you can feel a tiny cold sweat on your face.

Silence. 'Why are they being serious with this joke..?' you thought with a nervous smile. You don't like this atmosphere though deep in your heart, you feel something is wrong. Something uneasy.

"Have you seen people joke about death with a serious face?" Megumi asks with narrowed eyes. You drop your smile immediately after hearing Megumi's words. You know Megumi is not the type of guy that knows how to make a joke.

"W-what do you mean?" your eyes slowly blur, your tears are rising. You tried to curl a smile but you couldn't when you feel overwhelmed with negative emotions that attack your mental button.

"Nii-chan is strong, he didn't die that easily, right?" you ask with a hoarse voice in your tone while your body trembles violently. "Right? Right, sensei?? Right??" you desperately tried to deny the news.

"No- I know all of ya are lying...I knew it.. I-i-" Nobara gently reaches your body as she gives you a warm hug. She noticed your terrified condition, so a warm hug might not harm you.

Your eyes widen, a familiar hug that you really missed makes you burst into tears as you reply to the hug quickly. You let out a painful scream while tears wetting Nobara's uniform but she didn't mind it. What matters is your mental health.

Megumi and Satoru join the group. Megumi rubs behind your back while Satoru ruffles your hair gently to comfort you. You can't help but cry and cry after a long period. You hug Nobara tightly like you're scared if you lost another precious thing in your life.

You never cry before, no one ever sees you shed tears before.

Not even for 13 years of your entire life. You never shed tears over someone.

You never feel like you want to cry, you always have this empty feeling inside your heart. But Yuji and grandpa are exceptional. Those people are the only ones successfully entering your wall that you built to protect your mind from any worthless emotions .

But knowing you lose them forever, you feel like everything is shattered to pieces. You feel like you lost everything. You feel like you're empty again.

Nobara, Megumi and Satoru are comforting you in the background. Megumi can't help but feel guilty. These adults didn't dare to say anything to you. Only watch you shedding your tears and expressing your pain through screaming and crying.

By hearing your painful screaming, by watching how you express your feeling through shedding your tears, they finally saw behind your mystery characteristic, the real you.

You are actually a child that needs a little affection of love.

❅ ☂ ☀ ☁ ✭

"Was it really necessary to go as far as using a precious finger?"

"Just to check if the finger has it?"

"Sukuna's true strength," a walking Mt. Fuji state. "Well, an incomplete dummy would be meaningless." the patch man on his forehead, replying to the walking curse head Mt.Fuji.

"It was a harvest in its own way, you know?" then there is another curse answer with making noises like snorting or oink (help- don't remind me of pigs😭).

"Hmph. I hope this isn't an excuse." And, there are other curses saying alien language or something like that. The walking-curse-head Mt. Fuji looks randomly pissed off by that.

"You don't get to speak, bastard! I don't even know what you're saying but understanding you somehow comes naturally to me, it gives me the creeps!"

The group of curse entered a restaurant as a coworker(?) greeted (since she only saw Suguru-) the patch man on his forehead, "welcome, table for one?"

"Yes, just one." he smiled.

Meanwhile, in the operating room.

"It was on purpose, wasn't it?" Ijichi stuttered his words, "you say that but.."

"Dispatching first-years to rescue five people with unclear information on whether they are alive or dead...and on top of that, making them go up against a high-grade opponent..it's unreal." Satoru states the fact. Sitting on the bench while rubbing behind his head.

"I did the impossible and granted Yuji an indefinite postponement on his death penalty. What's really messed up is that you stealthily disposed of him in my absence, with the help of a high-grade curse. That's what this is, isn't it?" Satoru pauses, take a breath to control his emotion.

"Even if the other three died, you thought doing something to spite me would kill two birds with one stone, didn't you?" he continues.

"No..but- when the dispatch was decided...no one expected it to become high grade.." Ijichi closed his mouth to cover his trembling mouth, feeling guilty.

"Finding the perpetrator is also troublesome.." Satoru was overwhelmed with his own emotion, "shall I go ahead..and kill all those guys at the top?"

"It's rare to see you so emotional," a woman's voice cut the mood,

"Well, I am a nice guy who's always fond of his students." yet, Satoru looks so done.

"You're really fond of him, huh?" It's Shouko Ieri that said while playing with her hair.

'Afterall, I got a child among my students that I need to take care of,' Satoru's thought, referring to you.

"Don't pick on Ijichi too much. It's hard having to stand between us and the higher-ups."

"I don't give a damn about guys' hardships."

"And this is.." Shoko grabs the blanket that covers Yuji's dead body and takes it from Yuji. "Sukuna's host, right?"

"I can dissect him however I want, right?" Shoko continues, "Make use of him."

"I will. Who do you think you're talking to?"

After a silent moment later, Shoko changed the topic. "anyway..I heard Sukuna's host had a younger brother? What is his age again?"

"Yeah. y/n Itadori, 13." Satoru simply answered. His mind replayed back the images where you were crying over Yuji's death like a little child lost his mom. He admits that he forgot the fact that you are only 13. You still have a child mindset so he understood why you're being emotional.

Also, crying is not a sin for a child.

"You should go comfort him when you are free. He needs it," Shoko advised as Satoru take that in his mind.

❅ ☂ ☀ ☁ ✭

"He told us to 'live long'.."

"But all your problems vanish when you die," Nobara sighs. "Is this the first time one of your comrades has died?" Nobara ask the broom hair that sit beside her.

"It's my first time, for a classmate." Megumi answered bluntly.

"Hmph, you seem oddly fine"

"You too.."

"Well I only knew him for about two weeks.."

"I'm not such a soft woman..that I would cry over the death of someone like him.." Nobara said quietly while pressing her lips to hold her sadness.

"Well, you should since you're a tough woman..Kugisaki-senpai." your sudden voice startled Nobara and Megumi as both brunette and broom hair turned to you while you walking to them as you sat in front of them.

"y/n? What are you doing?? Aren't you supposed to under medical-" you quickly cut Megumi off.

"Nah, I don't." you wave your hand in dismissed. "It's not like I have mental illness, you know?" you said with a small smile though your eyes are empty and you got eyebags too.

"...you're so stubborn.." Nobara sighs while you shrug bluntly. Megumi narrowing his eyes, what's up with you only wearing a hospital shirt? Oh he doesn't care enough about that. Just weird and judgemental.

"I don't like wearing a uniform." you speak up what Megumi thought a second ago, "it's annoying and hot." you bluntly said while Nobara nodded in agreement.

"Indeed, I wonder when we'll get our summer clothes." anddd, the attention go off.

"What the hell? You're more depressing than ever..Megumi." look who's here, Maki Zenin.

"Zenin senpai-"

"Don't call me by my family name-" "Maki!"

Maki turned to the spot where a cream hair boy and Panda hid, "he really did die. Yesterday! A boy in first year!" you surprise a bit, the panda unexpectedly can talk.

"Katsuobushi flakes!" the cream hair boy says in foreign language.

You lower your head while your hands are in your pants pocket. You close your eyes, thinking back your action yesterday. Lost in your thoughts again.

Yesterday, you didn't exactly know or realise that you're being paroxysm. It's morosis. Really, really, stupidest and embarrassed thing you ever did in front of everyone. Crying is not your stuff, like, it's out of your dictionary in your life.

But the sudden affection that you received from those three people..is quiet...warm. You admit that, it's really nice and refreshing when people hug and give you warm words to comfort your little discombobulated heart.

You love it, you want it but your little mouth went numb to request such a childish wish.

The petrichor scent still remains in your mind from that high-grade curse accident day. You still remember, your vision was blurred but you were conscious when you felt someone pick you up and put you in the car. And your eyes shut again.

When you pay back your attention to your surroundings, you feel everyone's eyes lay on you. They look like they are asking you about something. Your eyes widen in an innocent and clueless way, titling your head with a nervous smile.

"uhm...sorry..I didn't catch what y'all say..what is it?" you politely ask your seniors.

"You brat! Pay attention when people are discussing things!" Maki sternly said while you only give her a smile though you internally roll your eyes in irritation.

'Like I give a shit about your talks.' you thought probably being eccedentesiast.

"She asked us to join the Kyoto Sister School Exchange. Something like fighting each other or whatever." Nobara briefly explains to you as you nod.

"....hm. I think I'll join.." you decided. Honestly, you don't have any interest and don't even care to join in but since you have nothing to do, you get along with it to kill your boredom.

"Good. I'll train you to be stronger than before." Maki widely grinned while patting your shoulder.

"shake(salmon)."

❅ ☂ ☀ ☁ ✭

"In other words, your boss...wants to turn the tables on today's humans.."

"Is that it?" the patch man asks for confirmation.

"It's a little different." the walking Mt. Fuji had narrowed eyes.

"Humans are built from lies. There's always an underside to the emotions and actions shown on the surface. But negative emotions like hatred, and murderous intent, never lie. That's why we curses, who are born from them.."

"..are the pure, genuine...real 'humans'. The imposters ought to disappear," here we go again. The walking Mt. Fuji spitting some bullshit and being delulu again.

"Right now, the one's being extinguished are you guys." the patch man slightly explained.

"That's why I'm asking you, how can we defeat the shamans?"

"Before a war breaks out..you can win if you satisfy three conditions," the patch man points out while showing his three fingers with a cunning look, "make Satoru Gojo unable to fight, win over the doubled-face specter and Yuji Itadori. Lastly, solve and find Akumu"

"Didn't he die?that Itadori kid?" the walking Mt. Fuji asked, "Also, who's Akumu?"

"well...I wonder.." the patch man grin, did not give a full answer to the walking Mt. Fuji.

❅ ☂ ☀ ☁ ✭

"Don't look up without permission. It's unpleasant...brat!" Sukuna said arrogantly while looking down at Yuji.

"Then come down. I'll look down on you." Yuji had his wrath smile, feeling insulted by that bastard king of curse. 

.

.

.

.

.

anyway, Akumu mean nightmare:D

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

41.9K 1.1K 18
Itadori [Y/N], twin brother of Itadori Yuuji, was oblivious of his twin's newfound power and life. Walking astray from the path your brother made lie...
56K 1.8K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...
261K 8K 30
"Megumi, you're bleeding again," you say as you quickly rush to Megumi's side. You grab his face to try and get a better look at the cut on his foreh...
221K 8K 38
You didn't want to live that sorcery life despite being the most powerful one-greater than Gojo. You preferred to live a normal life, so that's what...