Ruhani - His Contract Wife

By _ruhiwrites_

This story is all about Abhay Singhania and Ruhani Sharma, who tied up in a contract marriage. Their relation... More

Dedication
Synopsis
Charector aesthetic and introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Account
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 18

2.1K 167 22
By _ruhiwrites_

Vote target:- 70
Comment target:- 20

Complete the target to get update early.

500+ people are reading and aap log itna bhi nhi kar sakte

Vote karne mein kya paise lagte? Free ka hai aur usme bhi conjusi.

Ab kar bhi do yaar.

Abhay

"Idhar hi baitho jab tak mein kuch na bolu" I said and went to make something in the kitchen.

As it's night time and also it will take long to make a proper dinner, I decide to make some noodles for her.

I remembered she like spicy noodles. She likes my mother's noodles recipe so much, at that time she was a child but had high tolerance for spicy food. So I decided to make that for her.

I boiled the noodles first and at the same time I cut some vegetables to make it a little bit healthy and at the mean time noodles are ready, I put spices and then serve it on the plate.

I was so busy in cooking but I can feel her eyes on me the whole time.

Ese maat dekha karo jaan. Agr ese hi dekha karogi toh mein khud ko sambhal nhi paunga.

I serve the noodles on the plate and went towards her and placed the plate in front of her.

"Eat" I said and sit beside her on another chair.

First she looked at the plate and then me, I can see the sparkle in her eyes after seeing the food specially her favourite food.

She again look at the plate and I gave her fork, she take it and started to eat.

Her eyes got widened when she took the first bite, and here I'm feeling nervous that if she'll like it or not, and her expression are making me more nervous.

"How's it" I asked her, but she didn't reply and just look at me making me more and more nervous.

She then took another bite and closed her eyes and then looked at me.

I raised my eyebrows asking her again if she like it or not.

"Like it? I fucking love it" she replied finally and I tilt my head hearing her reply and a sigh left my mouth. That she loves it.

"I- I mean I love it, it actually my type, the way I like noodles" she said gaining a small smile from me.

She continued her eating and I just look at her eating figure. To be honest it's satisfying to see her enjoying her food with a small smile she put everytime she took a bite. Her smile is as beautiful as she is and it's making me hard to be tough on her. Her smile melting me, and now I cannot control my soft side for her. She always had that soft side of mine but I cannot afford to loose another person of mine again and that's why I was behaving tough, and rude with her. Your past make some major changes with you, that you can't even imagine. It makes you to hate everyone so that they keep distance from you and be safe.

🥀

Ruhani

I don't know what good thing I did in past, maybe once, that god show me this. Or may be god is in a good mood today to show me this sight.

I love to read books and now seeing him cooking in the kitchen make my heart flutter a thousand of time. That sight is so romantic I would say, him, in the kitchen, cooking food, at night, for me. I always wanted to recreate some scenes from books and now I guess it's happening

Now I can say my eyes are blessed to see this scenery in front of me.

Shukriya god ji live telecast ke liye.

Sometimes I think he seriously have an issue in his brain. A moment he's angry and another moment he's caring. Look at him first he himself put water in my food and now working hard on the food so that I can eat.

Abhay 'bipolar' Singhania.

Whatever, for now lemme enjoy the scenes in front of me.

He's looking like a meal, preparing a meal. Ohh god what I'm saying. I hate my mind for sure.

He came towards me holding the plate. It's noodles, and in red sauce, which is my fav.

I look at the plate, nicely decorated and look at him who took a sit beside me and gave me fork to eat.

I took the fork and take the first bite. Fuck. It's exactly the same I like.

I'm confused, did he know I like this type of noodles, but how. It's exactly the same taste as his mother's.

Aunty exactly make noodles like this, which I used to love and she always make this whenever I came to visit her. But how did he know? Or it's just coincidence. Maybe he learnt that recipe from his mother and used to make this for a long time. Yes that's possible. I'm just overthinking.

Let's enjoy the food first. I was lost in my thoughts when his voice take me out from my imagination

"How's it" he asked me and I just look at him. I don't know how to express it in words. I love it mann.

I took the second bite and again he asked me " you like it"

"Like it? I fucking love it?" I replied and then realised what I say, I just cursed in front of him which he doesn't like and already gave me warning. I don't want to spoil this good time of ours.

"I- I mean I love it" I said and he smiled. He again smile. Omg he smiled. His smile is the most beautiful thing after his eyes I have seen. And his dimple is my favourite part of his smile.

Please god ji ye smile ko continue rakhna aur uske chudail, rakshas, ravan avtar ko dur rakhna. I mentally prayed to god.

And continue my eating and he just look at me. I asked him if he wants a bite or not, kyu ese hi ghoor raha tha, but he said no, and what he said after that my heart started to race in an insane speed.

"I'm already full, by just watching you"

He's seriously that Abhay na who just some minutes ago pinned me to the wall although it was hot but still and hurt me.

Ek din isko psychiatrist ke paas jaroor leke jaungi nhi toh mein khud pagal ho jaungi confusion mein.

I complete our dinner and he washed all the dishes. I asked him lemme help but he said me to go and rest he'll do the chorus.

Then after completing all we both went to sleep and intresting point before going to sleep he wished me 'Good night' . What the hell was that.

Iska koi judwaa hai kya jo bathroom mein change ho gaya. Mujhe kyu yaad nhi aaraha then. Koi insaan waqt badal ne ki tarah mood kaise badal leta.

Mujhe kya jab tak usse ghussa nhi ata tab tak sab theek. Ab soja Ruhani jaldi uthna bhi hai.

And like that I drifted into my dreamland.

🥀

Hello lovelies!!

Happy Valentine's day 🩷and vasant panchami 🙏.

Hope you are doing well and tell me in the comment how's the chapter and Abhay?

Unedited chapter hai, galti ho jaye toh maaf kar dena.

Complete the target to get update.

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers

Lots of love
Ruhi🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28K 41
A story of an Indian girl, a pure and innocent soul, one who finds her happiness in other people's smiles. One who is selfless but fierce. One who lo...
785K 38.2K 52
Book 1- unexpected love series She is kind, heart made of honey. He is reserved,the opposite of sunny. No one would ever think they would be togeth...
1.7M 82.5K 43
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...
1.2M 72.2K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...