A journal I guess

Da Rosieposieboo2

A journal of my experiences, findings, and overall hell that I've created for myself. Altro

Intro
Something's Wrong
Timelines
The Tree and the Path
Random ass dream + something I found
My old tablet
I want to survive
Children and the "experience" Community (?)
Servants and why they do what they do
What happened to me
Photos I don't remember taking
Common sense and when to apply it
The placebo effect and how it changes experiences
Dream
Take us with you, I beg
Discord server.
The Chapters and the Order.
Associated symbols and Organizations.
Red Mist demon bitch
The world of "Creepypasta"
Why my behavior has changed
I miss it.
Forum.
HABIT
Suffering awaits you.
MISSED ME?
Don't know what to do.
A fate.
Why?
The transformation of Them.
And then there was one.
Update.
Evolution of Them throughout the ages.
What a sorry life.
Reminiscing.
A message of hope.
Mostly just an update.
The Sanctuary Magazine.
The situation at hand.
What now?
Parasites come in all shapes and sizes.
This is most concerning.
A small story.
Seers.
What is being a servant really like?
It's the hard knock life for us.
It can never be the same.
On the topic of Revenants and the Loop.
I am not dead.
The comprehensible history of Servants (I).
The Three Sages.

Declassified Archives: P-series

4 3 0
Da Rosieposieboo2

*This is an unformatted version. For a better reading experience, please refer to my Quotev. 

The P-series and Project F.A.M 2015 Archives.

Approved for release: 2023/09/25

First declassified by: Overseer A-5043

Reformatting by: Archivist B-4008

Contents - P-series A

1. File folder containing:

Pieces of correspondence from 2013 between E-series and PCN Staff. 

Numerous studies of relations between P-series and C-series. All are dated during the period 2009-13. 

A report entitled "C001: The gateway to hell and its inhabitants." Dating from 2010.

Miscellaneous documents relating to Project F.A.M. All date from the period 2012-15. 

*All documents have been retyped and reformatted to fit declassification criteria.

*Not all materials are declassified for public viewing. 

Title: A Prototype System For Extraction and Termination Tasks (1-P Series)

By: [Redacted]

For: [Redacted]

Project F.A.M 1809-AB

Table of contents

List of Tables . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ii

Abstract . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . iii

    I    Introduction . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1

    II    Method of Approach . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2

     A.     Prototype System . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2

     B.      Partial Application of System . . . . . 4

     C.      General Conclusions . . . . . . . . . . . . 8

        References (classified) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . N/A

        Appendix A . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9 (contains datasets and forms which are CLASSIFIED.)

        Appendix B . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .10

i

List of Tables

1.             Listing of Targets . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

2.             Series 1-PX100 - 1-PK300 . . . . . . . . . . 

3.             Principal Elements Contained In Designations . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

*This section is not viewable, as it is classified, therefore it will not be included. 

ii

Abstract

I have developed a prototype system for cognitive related tasks conducted against targets. The system uses individual 1-Ps' performance histories in conjunction with current data to prioritize a set of possible cognitive abilities, and ultimately, tasks. 

iii

I   Introduction

The assessment of P-series' cognitive and

behavioral capabilities first began in 2007 at C005*. Improving the cognitive capacity of 1-Ps has been a continuous challenge. In order to evaluate the possible sets of tasks, two basic questions must be addressed: 

  (1)     What constitutes the target? 

  (2)     What constitutes the response? 

In research-oriented tasks, the targets are clearly and objectively defined and easy to follow; unlike application-oriented tasks which have certain levels of unpredictability and are not defined objectively. In the first mentioned task domain, 1-Ps responses consist of sketches or incoherent phrases. Decoding these "natural" responses has been an unsolved problem, and therefore a complete definition of a 1-P response is problematical.

In application-oriented tasks, however, the 1-P series shows promise. Responses are composed of a spectrum; and so an average was used in the dataset. Responses commonly consist of aggression and other forms of reactive behavior. This can be utilised to determine the level of cognitive dissonance.

Another problem many analysts face is quality control. This is a requirement during application and often cannot be measured effectively. It is the responsibility of the analyst to [redacted]. Analysis of the cognitive and behavioral contents of the P-series has been an ongoing investigation of the [redacted]*. This report focuses solely on the development of application tasking. 

*Also referred to as The Archive.

*[redacted]

1

II   Method of Approach

[Redacted]. In this section we outline a prototype system for [redacted] 1-Ps that uses concepts from archival data and  "templates" of typical targets.

A.     Prototype System 

           We assume that an [redacted] analyst has constructed a set of mission-dependent elements. 

1.      Target Templates 

               First we must define Templates; i.e. general descriptions of classes of target types. Exactly what the template should represent is entirely dependent on the mission parameters. The template constructed must be rich enough to allow for information encoding. If neither the template nor the set of elements may represent information about mission parameters and the target, then it will be unreasonable to consider continuing the application. Furthermore, such division into small units presents the potential of elements interacting. If the profile of a target consists of a single element, the template would be useless unless the response is directed towards that specific element. Rather, the profile should consist of several elemental features. 

           2.        Archival Database

                Along with the data to be evaluated, the individual 1-Ps past performances on an element-by-element basis must also be included.  

2

For example, if a 1-P has particular difficulty recognising objects, then a [redacted] should not contribute much in the overall mission parameters. 

A performance database should be updated for every 1-P to reflect any new information. 

3

A Suggested 1-P Series Training Procedure

Final report, task 1

Covering the period 1 September 2014 to January 2015

*This 40 page document is mostly classified, save for the conclusion. 

        C.   General conclusions

The goal of this Prototype System was to provide an effective way of designating specific cognitive tasks for 1-P series. If proper mission-dependent elements are set and identified, data from a single task can be used to prioritise a set of alternative targets so as to choose the most productive one for the mission. 

8

Appendix B

Analysts' Guide to the Designation Systems

Alphabetical Designations

1-P series: The first in line of the P-series proxy agents. 

C005: The domain of FM-05 and the 5-PX series. 

1-PK series: Altered form of the 1-P series. 

1-PX series: Mutated or evolved versions of 1-Ps with varying degrees of cognitive or physical disability. 

C-series: Non-living organisms often defined as habitats or domains. (Please see Appendix A.) 

Numerical Designations

Series 1 through 5 will be defined as 1-P through 5-P, 5 being the most autonomous.

The E-series has a separate designation not specified in this report.*

The regular updating of this material is mandatory.* 

*Refer to your PCN handbook for more information.

10

Subject: Analysis and Assessment of the Relations Between the C-series and CX-series. 

To: [Redacted.]

2013/05/08

Body: You tasked me with the assessment of the C-series in terms of their mechanics and power source. As I set out to fulfill that purpose it soon came to light that without sufficient supporting research and analysis, I would not have a proper understanding of the organisms. Frankly, sir, that proved to be an extremely difficult business. I conversed with a good friend of mine who had experienced the C-series for himself; and through him I gained knowledge on the physical symptoms bestowed unto living organisms. That information gave me the guideline for delving into the influence of the CX-series on the C-series and vice versa. With the aid of my wits and determination I obtained data on these so called "biomes", including the existence of symbiotic relationships. And so I was able to construct a scientifically accurate model. 

*This attachment is classified. 

Re: Subject: Analysis and Assessment of the Relations Between the C-series and CX-series. 

To: Jonathan Anderson

Body: A revision is required. Please provide accurate, specific and detailed accounts of the following:

1. References, including where they were obtained and when. 

2. The identity of the individual you claim to be your "good friend" and his affiliation with the C-series. 

3. Descriptions of how you came to reach this conclusion. 

4. Documented studies of "symptoms" encountered in each C-series organism. 

Until revisions are complete, this attachment will be considered a rough draft. 

Re: Re: Subject: Analysis and Assessment of the Relations Between the C-series and CX-series. 

To: [redacted]

Body: My apologies sir. I don't remember corresponding with you. My assessment, I was led to believe, was not due until the 10th. 

Re: Re: Subject: Analysis and Assessment of the Relations Between the C-series and CX-series.

To: Jonathan Anderson  

Body: Initiate the E.L.P sub-type 086 and await further instructions. Do not evacuate your designated chamber. 

Title: C001: The Gateway to Hell and Its Inhabitants. 

By: [Redacted]

For: [Redacted]

Project F.A.M 1809-AX

           Upon my many studies on the subject of dimensions and quantum physics, I ran into a peculiar subject; the notorious pocket dimension C001. Many of my colleagues are against the idea of labeling it as such, and instead prefer to define it as an "biome." In my humble opinion, it's possible to be both. 

First proposed by [redacted], an inflationary universe produces pocket dimensions.* He argues that pocket dimensions are habitable under certain conditions, conditions which our dimension meets. This theory suggests that all pocket dimensions created within our dimensional "bubble" are habitable. 

C001, is indeed habitable. Whether it's a biome or lifeless domain, however, has been a topic of debate. Now this is where the fun begins. It's, remarkably, both. Both defining characteristics have been observed in C001, including the presence and role of CX001. 

It's crucial to first understand the several accessible layers of this pocket dimension. The "surface" layer C001-A, is where the core wormhole and CX001 reside. Its "inhabitants"*, or rather observable living organisms, are only seen in this layer. Whether this is due to a symbiotic relationship with CX001 is unknown, but a likely explanation. 

*See references at the end of the report. 

*Also referred to as the CX-series. 

1

The inhabitants of C001 are defined as living organisms on the basis of two (perceptible) traits; response to environment and adapting to said environment. Whether these organisms consume any form of energy to function is questionable; which makes me lean more on the CX001 being the main power system for C001 and its ecosystems.

The second layer, C001-B, is perhaps the most challenging one to characterise due to its ever changing forms. It's said to adapt and reconstruct itself based on the individual which enters it. The dubious inner workings of this layer have left many stumped. In order for the C001-B to adapt to any living organism within it, it would have to harbor some form of intelligence and/or sentience. Once more information has been obtained on this mysterious layer, perhaps a reclassification to CX series is in order. 

The third and final layer, entitled C001-C, has not been explored sufficiently enough. Based on what little information is available, this particular layer is a barren space filled with light. There are no conditions which may accommodate for living organisms. Non-living entities are however said to reside there. 

Making use of these defining characteristics, I can conclude that whilst disregarding sub-types, C001 is  a biome hosting habitats and ecosystems, and also simultaneously existing as only a domain/location. It's a subject of debate whether the entirety of C001 should be classified as a C series or CX series. If reclassified to CX, what would it be reliant or dependent on to maintain itself? Relation between FM-01 and C001 should be studied further. 

2

*References are classified. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

160 0 28
this is a book about creepypasta and all the credit go's to the people who have come up with the story's i'm not taking any credit what so ever but c...
26.3K 373 59
I will be answers some common Creepypasta questions. There will also be other things including fact and infomation about the Creepypastas/Proxies. Fe...
172 3 10
Thx guys I hope you like it and I'll post the next chapter every soon
32 1 4
I thought the original needed some sprucing up. Enjoy! Warning for emetophobia and graphic descriptions of violence and self harm. Based on my rewrit...