Short Sex Stories

By happymonney

This is an ongoing compilation of short sex stories. So, if you are looking for a short smutty read, this boo... More

Dedication
Fucking Him! (Best-Friend Romance)
Fucking Him! Part-2 (Best-Friend Romance)
Sex University (A Sex Class, Student X Professor)
Sex University Part-2 (The Topper And Her Enemy, Student X Student + Extra Fun)
Sex University Part-3 (An Affair, Student X Coach)
Sex University Part-4 (Passing The Sem, Reverse Age-Gap)
Sex University Part-5(Another Sex Class, Student X Professor)
Pleasuring Him (Male Virgin)
The Club (Gangbang)
A Silver Fox? (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-2 (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-3 (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-4 (Age-Gap Erotica)
The Guy Next Door !
Quicky On The Couch (Best Friend's Brother)
Pillow (Selfcare)
Who Was He? (Stranger Erotica)
Friends With Benefit (A Fantasy)
Motel (Threesome)
Motel Part-2 (Threesome)
Passenger Princess (Selfcare + Exhibitionism)
Stalker (Stranger Romance)
Stalker Part-2 (Stranger Romance)
Stalker Part-3 (Stranger Romance)
What Is His Name? (Age-Gap Erotica)
Announcement! (It's Important)
His New Wife (Their First Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-2 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-3 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-4 (Their Third Day Together, Princess X Soldier)
In Heat (Werewolf Erotica)
Sex University (Not An Update)
His New Wife Bonus Chapter (5 Years Later Princess X Soldier)
Help Needed (Not an update)
Fucking Him! Part -3 (Best-Friend Romance)

His Yoga Instructor (Little Sister's Best Friend)

47.6K 173 0
By happymonney

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Coming Back to an empty apartment after a hectic day of work had become a norm for Nick. The divorce had not only taken a toll on his finances but on his mental health as well. Not to mention the lack of physical intimacy, had driven Nick to the edge.

Anya had asked him to join her Yoga classes a long time ago. The girl was adamant about it. Anya was Nick's little sister. Who was a part-time Yoga instructor, and a collage student studying in their local university?

He finally decided to give Yoga a try. However, he could only manage to attend the last batch thrice a week. This batch was instructed by Mia. One of Anya's friends, who attended the same collage as her. Nick had seen her once or twice through the years. However, he had never spared a second glance at the women as he was married back then.

Now as he stood in the yoga studio, as a single man. He took his time checking out his new instructor and liked what he saw. She was young and lively. Complete opposite of the women he was married to.

Mia approached him "You must be Nick. Nice to meet you again, I'm Mia, your instructor and Anya's friend."

"Pleasure to meet you too!" he replied and they shook hands.

"Come on in, everyone is waiting. We need to start the session." She declared and Nick followed her like a lost puppy.

Inside the huge room with mirrors lining one wall, were men and women of different ages. The sat on their yoga mats, waiting for her to start.

Nick picked a spot in back and laid his Yoga mat, and stood beside it to join the rest of the class. He had seen his little sister do Yoga plenty of times, but the idea of practicing it himself was strange.

"We will start with basic stretching, and continue with the poses later on." Mia told the class and everyone followed her lead.

Nick was fit and no way was his body out of shape. However, stretching his muscles after so long felt nice. He managed to complete the simple stretching exercises easily. The real struggle was to get in the different Yoga poses. His body was stiff from sitting at his desk all day.

As he tried but failed to get into the tree pose, Mia approached him. She lightly touched his back and helped him align his body to get into the pose. She was helping all the people with their poses. Nick found his body relaxing and stretching with each new pose. By the end of his first session, he was actually enjoying the session and more so he enjoyed the light touches and closeness of his instructor.

Time passed and Nick never skipped a single session. He would anticipate his yoga lessons with Mia. Soon he was picking up the hints the young woman dropped. She would touch him more than usual. She would pay more attention to him compared to other participants.

Initially he brushed it off, but later he caught her side eyes and sly smiles. Her casual flirting, and had she used sexual innuendos a few times...? Nick couldn't focus.

On the other hand, Mia's crush was growing intense. So often she fingered herself to the thought of Nick. She wanted a taste of the older guy. Something about him excited her. She had boyfriends before but no one as experienced as Nick. Plus, the forbidden factor of hooking up with your best friend's brother fueled her sexual desires for him.

Finally, one evening all her prayer were answered. All her hard work and flirting was paid off.

"Hey!" greeted Nick.

"Thanks for the help back there those yoga poses were really tough."

"No problem Nick. It's my job." She replied.

"Mia, do you have any plans for tonight, considering you're a college student and all...?" he trailed off, still unsure whether it was ok to approach his little sister's best friend.

"Yep! I'm free and no I don't enjoy partying that much. I'd rather spend time reading." Replied Mia.

"Would you like to grab a drink with me?" He asked.

"Sure! Let me freshen up and then maybe we can head out." She suggested.

"Perfect! Would you mind if I pick you from your drome room?" he asked hesitantly.

"That perfect see you at 9." She left.

Nick rushed home. After a long while he felt the excitement of going on a date. He arrived at the drome exactly at the given time, he waited in his SUV for Mia. Soon she arrived and they both headed out to the bar, while chatting with each other.

After three drinks endless chatting and two rounds of dancing they were sitting at the bar counter for their last drink.

"Did you know I had a crush on you?" A slightly tipsy Mia blurted out.

Nick laughed as he couldn't believe the women in front of him. "You're kidding, right?" he wanted to confirm she had feelings for him.

"Why would I lie. Your hot, financially stable, smart, you have a good sense of humor, your responsible and kind. What else does a girl want?" she justified her feelings.

Nick was beyond stunned and bit turned on. Her curves looked amazing in the little red dress.

Nick wasn't usually this forward, but he got daring after hearing her admission. "So... should we carry on this party in my apartment? If you don't mind." He asked.

Mia was overjoyed she was finally getting what she so desperately wanted, she instantly agreed to the offer.

Back in the car she started touching Nicks thigh, which stirred him upright. She proceeded to cup his cock through his pants but Nick stopped her.

"I think we should take this part to the bed what do you think?" he asked.

Mia wanted nothing more that his hands on her.

The made their way from the car to his apartment, and could barely keep their hands off each other. Once in the apartment Nick pushed her against the door and locked it. He knelt in front of her and parted her legs.

Her sent filled his nostrils and his raging hard on begged to be freed. He lifted her dress and bunched it around her waist. To his surprise, she wasn't wearing any panties. He was greeted with a shaved young pink pussy.

Nick wasted no time and buried his face in the apex of her thigh. Mia moaned at the sudden intrusion and held Nick's silky locks in her grip. His tongue licked her clit and the bristles on his chin tickled her entrance as he sucked and bit her clit.

She was practically thrashing in his grip which lay firm on her outer thighs. Nick spread her wetness between her folds. Just as his tongue dipped in her entrance, he could feel a gush of hot liquid spill in his mouth.

Mia came with the intensity of tidal waves. Never had any guy ate her out like that and Mia wanted more. Nick was pleased with his skills and rose to his feet still holding her in his arms against the door. Mia kicked her high heels and Nick lifted her up wrapping her legs around his torso.

He hadn't even entered her, and the girl was melting into him. He kissed her passionately, his hands held her waist and his lips devoured hers. He held onto his shoulders and kept kissing he deeper and deeper.

The reached the bedroom and Nick approached the bed to let her go. Mia had other plans, as soon as her back hit the mattress she pulled him with her. The base of her dress bunched up between them. Her pointy nipples were visible through the satin fabric. She was prepared for this and had avoided undergarments completely.

Nick freed her from her dress. She lay on his bed in the dimly lit room fully exposed and at his mercy.

Nick wasted no time undressing and moved toward the bed with only his brief on.

"How far are you willing to go gorgeous?" he asked.

"How far can you take me?" She questioned back.

Nick wanted to fuck rough. Harder that usual to release hie pent of sexual needs. He wanted to make sure she could handle it.

Before he could ask. "You want to be a rough, don't you?" she questioned.

"How did you know?" he was confused.

"You haven't been with any one since your split. Your sister gets chatty when she is drunk you know. And no, I don't mind you being a little hard and rough. I like it that way" She reassured him.

He chucked and crawled above her.

He held her hands over her head and secured them with a tie to the bed post. She liked being restrained, and smiled up at him.

He removed his briefs and rolled on a condom. He then flipped her on her stomach, raised her hips and placed two pillows below her for support. In this position Mia couldn't see anything behind her. All she could do was hold on to the tie.

One sharp slap landed on her ass cheek that made her yelp.

"You like that?" he asked, her soft moan was all the reassurance he needed. He slapped the other cheek and could see the red on her milky flesh.

He moved his hands to her cunt and found it wet from the previous orgasm. He pushed two long thick fingers in her and stared thrusting slowly. Mia enjoyed each second of it. His other hand held her waist keeping her upright.

Soo his hand picked up speed and he could feel her walls clenching against him. Unexpectedly Mia was stretched beyond her comfort when he added a third finger. She screamed in pain and the pleasure that followed soon after.

She was on the brink of climax when suddenly she felt empty. Nick had retrieved his fingers and was spreading her juice on his cock. Prepping himself for the night ahead.

"Hold tight baby, this is going to hurt a bit." He warned.

He positioned himself at her opening and entered her slowly. An inch at a time.

Mia was no virgin but this man right behind her was harder and thicker that all her boyfriends.

His dick craved its path in her and hit home. Mia was whimpering and moaning at the pleasure she felt. Nick was ready to move. Never had any pussy gripped his member so tight. He wanted to pound in her and so he did. He bunched her hair and used them as reigns to control her body.

Every thrust of his cock elated a satisfied moan from the women. Her pussy was tight but smooth as butter. He could easily slide in and out. With one hand he held her hair and the other reached to group her breasts. He squeezed her small tits in one hand which send Mia over board.

The pleasure was too much for her and Nick was close behind. Her walls tightened to a point where they milked Nick's dick with ease.

Mia moaned loudly as she climaxed. Nick groaned and spilled his hot cum in the rubber.

The night had just begun but his intense first time with Mia was something he would never forget...!

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 634 22
A story where a married men cheats on his wife with a young girl 🥵 This is a smut book or 21+ book please read at your own risk And please don't rep...
87.1K 397 50
****WARNING****** ****Strong sexual content Not for anyone under 18***** ****If you don't like this type of story please do not read**** Do you need...
1.7K 12 11
Hi! I'm Lilla Bell. I write sweet and spicy erotica on Ream Stories. Each chapter of this book is a sample of the stories you can find on my Ream Sto...
20.6K 78 10
WARNING: NSFW/18+/SMUT This collection of short erotic novels is sure to tantalize and titillate. From passionate couples to taboo fantasies, these s...