Love is Patience

By mafiaromance69

Rose Mendonsa- Struggle and hardwork is the only thing she has done in her 21 year old life. Running might be... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five

Chapter twenty three

12 1 4
By mafiaromance69

Adrian's POV

One Day earlier

Bang! Bang! Bang!
Fuck my shirt. Blood droplets splatter on my white shirt and few on my face, but atleast the fucker is dead.
"Call for clean up and burn the place."
Ordering Marco, I turn to Tony,
"Good job. Your new sniper recruits are good." He smirks arrogantly while wiping his gun with a white cloth, knowing that he is the best as no one can touch his benchmark of security and recruits.
"Prepare the jet, we're leaving."

I walk out of the trashed old factory. It was one of the major hide outs of Vipers. Tony's source tipped us about this place, it was quiet in New York cuz they were hiding out of the country here in Mexico and a large number of them. And another tip about stealing of our shipment on the docks was about to happen yesterday but this time we were all prepared. Blasting there cars and torturing them in basement kept us all awake last night and today a mission executed in Mexico. It's a big blow to them and message to the one who's got there back that they shouldn't have initiated the war.

Early morning in the jet Marco gave me the file on Robin, Rose's ex, but before I could go through it we had an argument about I should not spy on her and should not involve her in this life. He knows I want to get in her pants but now it's not only about a simple fuck, she has become much more to me. More like a constant company or someone I would want to see everyday in my life. Marco says he can see through my eyes what's swirling in them but I am just not accepting the feelings I grown for her.

Marco's sister, Autumn, was only twelve when she was brutally raped and left to rot which caused her dead and this was when he was in military serving for the country. The news shook him to core and till the time he reached, she was buried six feet under the ground. Her loss made him a stone hearted man which is why he turned against the country and now works for the mafia. He has proved his loyalty to Dad and has helped me in training to become a leader. He was with me on my first kill. He knows me inside out, everything about me even if I don't say he knows what's going in my mind. He can sense my feelings for Rose, my every thought for her.

"Jet is ready, brother." I nod. We arrive on the tarmac and board. Taking off, we relax and I go through the file of Robin.
Robin Martinez. Twenty six, an orphan and was a foster kid. He studied  commerce and got his first job in Perth and all that shit but the thing is he is fucking married and is a father of a child. The fuck!!
He is married for about four years and his child is three years old. After being married for three years and his kid was two, he was transferred to Devonport bank for some project which lasted ten months and that was the time he met Rose. And now he is currently residing in Sydney with his wife who is pregnant with his second child. That's when he ghosted Rose, he was nowhere to be found and that triggered her. She was consumed by depression which led to her medical treatment.

Marco knew this before he passed this file to me which made him pissed and eventually an argument with me. He has developed this unknowingly brotherly feelings for Rose, protective and caring.
Marco seating on the small bar with his Bourbon. Tony sleeping on his chair. I sigh. I take the bar stool next to him, without acknowledging me he makes me a drink but I don't accept it yet. He looks at me with questioning eyes.
"We both are protecting her. We'll protect her with everything, from every evil." He sighs, taking a sip of his drink.
"You are possessive too." He mutters under his breath.
"I just can't believe she sees good in  everyone," he continues.
"Yeah, she said I am her home. I make her feel safe, she says I am her saviour."
He chuckles shaking his head in disbelief.
"She just boosted your ego hundred times." He paused. "I want to kill that bastard. I want your permission Don."
"Not now. Let Rose tell me first, then I'll kill him with my bare hands."
He nods understandingly. And with finishing my drink, I admit to him,
"I confessed my liking to her." I exhale. "She's mine."

A slow smile takes place on his lips into a full blown grin and another set of laugh echoed on the walls of jet.
I shut my eyes tight, pinching the bridge of my nose. Bastard. Tony laughing like insane who was pretending to sleep and eavesdropping our conversation.
"We won Baldy!"
A small laugh escapes through Marco's mouth too. He joins the table and making himself a drink all the while with a stupid grin on his face.
"You both were betting on me?"
"Yeah, we two were against Matteo. He says you just want a fuck night with her and we both are on the same page, as in you have feelings for Rose."
And yet another string of laughter like he won some war.
"How much money did you make?"
I just ignore the fact that they both know about how I feel for my Rosa.
"A million dollar!"
"What!?"
"Yeah. We'll split."
Boys!!! They can be bizzare sometimes.
"And for fuck sake, keep your mouth shut in front Rose. I don't want to scare her away."
Tony zips his lips and Marco just ignores me like he didn't hear a word. But I trust him.

I return to my seat with my thoughts wandering around only those brown eyes and luscious long hair. I hate how much I want her. And I hate that she is not smart enough to see my reality or even run away from me while she had a chance. But it's late. She was mine. She is mine. She didn't know it yet.
I hadn't known it myself until I saw her in Manhattan, sobbing silently sitting on the pavement outside her building. And every instinct in me raged to tear the whole world apart. To claim what belongs to me.

I see my shirt lying in the bin ready to be discarded. It had blood on it. My hands had blood on it. Blood shed is something very common in mafia. From the young age of five, I was initiated into the ways of the mafia by my Nonno and father. They were my mentors, my guides in a world where bloodshed was not just commonplace, but expected. As I grew older, the lessons became more intense. I was taught how to fight, how to kill, and most importantly, how to protect my family and loved ones against any threat, even if it meant spilling blood.

Every lesson was a test of my resolve, a test of my loyalty to the family. I remember vividly the day I turned seventeen, the day I took a man's life with a shot straight through his chest. It was a moment of reckoning, a moment when I proved my worthiness to lead. As the life drained from his eyes, I felt a sense of power, of control, that I had never experienced before.

My Nonno was there, watching silently from the shadows. When it was done, he approached me and placed a hand on my shoulder, a silent  acknowledgment of my achievement. No words were spoken, but in that moment, I knew that I had earned his respect, his approval.

From that day forward, I embraced my role as a leader in the family. I accepted the responsibility that came with it, knowing that I would do whatever it took to protect those I loved. Bloodshed became a means to an end, a necessary evil in a world where weakness was not tolerated.

Loyalty to my family always came first, no matter the cost. And if that meant shedding blood, then so be it. It is the price of power, the price of survival in a world where strength was everything.
Despite my tough exterior and unwavering resolve, there's a corner in my mind and especially in my heart that's been claimed by this mere five feet five inches girl. Her innocence, her pure soul—it's like a ray of sunshine in the darkness of my world. But I know she doesn't belong here; she's too delicate, too untainted for the harsh realities I face every day. She'll always be an outsider in this world of violence and deception, unable to comprehend the depths of my reality.

She sees me as her home, her savior, but she's unaware of the darkness that lurks within me. She hasn't seen the blood on my hands, and I'll do everything in my power to shield her from it. I'll protect her innocence at all costs, even if it means denying myself the chance to fully open up to her. I hate lying to her but she won't be able to handle my chaos.

Confessing my feelings for her would undoubtedly ease her into taking a step forward in our relationship. And I can't deny the attraction between us, the magnetic pull that draws us closer with each passing moment. She's undoubtedly attracted to me, her actions speak volumes. She sat so comfortably on my lap where I was so damn hard, I know she felt my body, my chest, my abs cuz she was flushed against me and from this close I could how her eyes were dilated, hooded with lust. I don't know how much she's been intimate with that motherfucker but it seems she hasn't explored her sex life. Yet.

But I can't help but wonder if she truly understands the gravity of what she's getting herself into. She's drawn to the strength and power she sees in me, but she hasn't witnessed the darkness that comes with it. And I fear that once she sees the truth of my life, she'll be unable to handle it.

I know that I must tread carefully. I must protect her from the darkness that threatens to consume me. She may be my weakness, but she's also my salvation. And I'll do whatever it takes to keep her safe.
I so wanted to correct her when she whispered that I won't kill the bastard Michelle and flew off my lap and I let her go. But she was so wrong, she doesn't know that I have killed for her and will do every time she is in danger. Her landlord, Calvert, he was brutally tortured by me and Marco which led him to his own death.

Her iphone location is on, so I can trace her gps navigation. It's just for her protection. I know today she is going to meet that Michelle and I very well know his intentions to trap her in his disgusting charm. But I won't let that happen.

We land in New York and I see her moving at the heart of New York. Many high end clubs are there and she can go in any one of them. Tony parts his way to his penthouse and I alongwith Marco join the path same as Rose is taking. After ten minutes she reaches Ozone, Tony's club. It's a bdsm club. Fuck!!
Tony owns many clubs as me, he is into bdsm too. Ozone is one of them. I text Tony that we are heading Ozone as Rose is their with Michelle. Marco drives rash, he knows too what that fucker is up to.

I am coming for you baby.

--------------------
Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 7.9K 42
Annalyse never had friends in her school. You ask why? She avoided them because she's so afraid that her father will know and everyone hates her. So...
557K 14.1K 71
Looking at myself in the mirror I studied my reflection. I exhaled a long surrendering sigh into the quiet that was my bedroom. I kept telling myse...
251K 5.2K 72
(Will be going under major editing soon) When Nova Smith starts working at a new hospital what happened when she meets the man that every girl falls...
920K 25.7K 42
Matteo D'Angelo, the Don of the D'Angelo family is grieving the loss of his wife while still trying to run Chicago and keep his enemies at bay. Matt...