"Colder" (Exo D.O)

By jajade_

Sequel to "Cold hearted" - After Kyungsoo proposed to Jae, they expected the best to come. They're both alrea... More

Prologue
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
Authors Note; PLEASE READ!
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- Final -
Q&A - Get to know me
THE COMEBACK THAT DESTROYED US ALL
New Story!

- 6 -

3K 119 49
By jajade_

Jae's P.O.V

Here we go again, the second round of arguing. This is like deja vu. If we keep this up, who knows what's going to happen to our wedding.

I belly flop onto my bed and close my eyes to calm myself down from stress.

"How come he's always defending her. . . It's really frustrating. . ." I tell myself. Gosh. I've never been this mad about something.

Unless I'm jealous. . .

I hear the doorbell go off and I groan.

"Who are you?" I mumble as I walk towards the door.

I open and see Kyungsoo with his hands in his pockets.

"Annyeong." He smiles.

I turn around and walk back inside.

"Can I come in?" He asks.

I turn back around to face him, "since when did you have to ask? Of course."

He takes off his shoes and comes in, closing the door after.

"Why are you here?" I ask him as we sit on the couch. Yup, serious deja vu.

He scoots closer to me and puts his arm around my shoulder, "wae? Can I not see my fiancé anymore?"

"No you can't." I shove away his arm and walk towards the kitchen.

"Awh. C'mon Jae. Don't be upset about this. I'm sorry I yelled at you." He says trying to hold me back.

I shake my head and try to break away from his arm.

"Baby please!~" I hear him whine.

I turn to face him, "what?"

"Don't give me that look. I know I did something wrong and I admit it. Please don't be mad." He pleads securing his arms around my waist.

"I just want to know why it's always Nari. How come you can't defend me everytime she becomes relevant?" I ask him trying to push him away with my hands on his chest.

"Here we go again. Like I said she's just a friend, Jae. Can you understand that?" He asks in the calmest way possible.

"I do understand that-"

"Then why is it so hard for you to get that through you mind?" He breaks our contact and steps back, "every time it comes to Nari, you always act up."

"That's because she's trying to ruin this. She's trying to ruin us! Can't you see that?" I shoot back. This is really get irritating. Someone please kick him in the face to make him get back to normal.

"When has she ever tried to ruin us? She hasn't done any harm to us since we've met her."

"Then why are we arguing like this? Why are we so mad at each other? If it's not because of her then what is it?" I ask.

"It's you that's having the problem! This has nothing to do with Nari. You're just the one who's having a problem with all of this. Please Jae, just let it go!" He tells me.

I was on the verge of breakdown. My energy was decreasing. I was tired of all this. I wanted to rest because if this would go further, I would regret doing what I was planning to do next.

"Get out." I softly said looking down, not wanting to see his face.

"So now you're just going to push me out without hearing my reasons?" He asks.

I clench my teeth trying to keep a tear from slipping out, "just leave."

"Jae. . . Please."

"GET OUT! You said to let it go so just leave! Go!" I look at him as the tear that was threatening to come out, came out.

I saw his eyes change into softly, sincere ones.

"Jae. . . I-I'm sorry. . ." He steps forward trying to hug me but I step back.

"I'm tired. I want to rest. Please leave." There was a slight crack in my voice as I turn away from him, but I didn't care.

He sighs, "fine. I'm going."

-

Author's P.O.V

Kyungsoo enters his home lifeless and expressionless.

"Hyung! I didn't mean to upset her! I was just trying to set things straight." Kyungsoo said over the phone with Suho.

"Hyung, this is Kai. I stole the phone from Suho. What you did was very stupid and it-ahsbskdbvsib hyung! asbdkdnkl-"

"Yah! Kai? Yeboseyo? ANYONE!?" Kyungsoo yelled through the phone.

"Okay. It's me Suho again. Sorry about Kai. Anyway, what did I tell you about not to lead on the argument? Did you even at least try to let it drop?" Suho asks.

"Hyung, if she has the right to state her reasons, I have the right to state mine as well. I can't just keep letting her have the argument." Kyungsoo grew tired of this.

"Well you have to do something if you want to save your relationship. Arguing is not helping. Look I have to go. The guys are ruining my house. Call us if something comes up." The line goes dead and Kyungsoo throws his phone on his bed.

He sat on his bed and thought for a moment.

*I heard Jae's side of the story so. . .*

Kyungsoo groans as he flopped down on his bed, "I never got to hear what Nari has to say."

Kyungsoo sighs as he gets up, grabs his shoes and keys, then heads out.

He dials Nari's number.

"Yeboseyo? D.O-ah?"

"Meet me at the café. We need to talk."

After that, Kyungsoo kills the line and drives off.

-

"What did we need to discuss?" Nari asks as she takes a sip of her americano.

The two sat next to the window across from each other.

"Leave Jae alone." Is all Kyungsoo said.

"Wae? I haven't done anything," she smirks, "I'm just trying to be good friends with her. Is that a crime?"

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, "why are you doing this? If you want our relationship to end, it's not going to happen."

"Just like how you said you'll wait for me, but that never happened, did it? So how can you be sure your relationship with each other isn't going to end?" She crosses her arms.

"Whatever it is you're trying to do anyway is not working. We're growing very tired of what you're doing and things are going bad for me and Jae. So just stop." Kyungsoo says.

"Or what? Since when was I not allowed to get to know someone?" Nari continues making her smart remarks.

Kyungsoo crosses his arms, "why do you even still care about me? I've changed and so have you. We aren't the little kids we thought we would continue to be. We're more mature but what you're doing is very childish. Me and you are nothing. We aren't how our parents wanted us to become."

"So you have remembered?" Nari questions.

Kyungsoo keeps his mouth shut.

"What? Lost for words? If you remembered me, why'd you run off to her? I have so much more quality than her. We know each other more D.O, can't you see that when we first met it was obviois we would end up together?" Nari continues to stare down Kyungsoo.

"Well destiny had a better offer for me. Everything changes. I forgot all about you, you should do the same." Kyungsoo gets up and starts to walk out the café.

Nari drops a tip on the table and runs after him. Once she caught up to him, she grabs his hand, but Kyungsoo shoves hers away.

"I'm engaged, Nari. ENGAGED," he faces her, "I don't need another random chick in my life." Kyungsoo says coldly and continues to walk to his car as Nari stands where she is fumed.

*I'll remember this.*

-

A/n; *Does formal bow*

• I am very sorry I have not updated in like 56383920 years. Soccer is tiring and juggling is a killer, anyone knows some helpful tips to make me improve???
But anyways, like I said, 2 updates each but if I'm barely doing anything, I'll update like. . 4 chapters LOL.

• So does any one want to join me in kicking Nari's face? HAH. (Jk. Violence is not key.)

• Imma start doing edits to Cold Hearted soon also :-)

Vote, comment, etc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 932 35
Suzy is happy with her boyfriend which is one of the EXO members.Then suddenly her boyfriend got into an accident and lost his memories and fell in l...
1.9K 55 36
Do Kyung Soo of the band EXO has fallen in love with a girl during his childhood. While growing up, his love for her grows more and more. But one day...
267K 14.6K 41
Do kyungsoo gets bullied for being gay, since his mother convinced him to tell his best friend about it, who in return told every one he knew. He is...
2K 189 33
Kyungsoo: "Don't go......." I wish I've given a Chance to say Y/n: I know kyungsoo, I'll be Left with no courage to Leave, if I told you that I'm giv...