Captain's Girl (Leo X Reader)...

Per allaboutthatLeo

This is the story about how fate brought together a certain blue cladded turtle and you. These are the advent... Més

How You Meet
When You Meet Again
He Asks You Out
The Date
First Kiss
When You Meet His Family
When He Gets Jealous
When You Cuddle
When He Plays With Your Hair
When He Finds Out It's Your Time Of The Month
When You 'Meet' April and Casey
A/N #1
When He Catches You Singing
When You Catch Him Singing
When You Are Sick
When He Gets Sick
When You Sing Together
A/N #2
When You Get Captured
When He Saves You
*dances happily*
When You Started To Train
When You Guys Break Up
Break-Up Songs Pt. 1
Break-Up Songs Pt. 2
Break-Up Songs Pt. 3
When He Comes To Get Advice From The Author (not in story form)
Getting Back Together
WOOOOO
Cheesy Pick Up Line
When He 'Discovers' Onions
Mating Season/First Makeout Session
Apologizing
Exclusive Script!
When Mikey Is Jelly (hey that rymes)
Talk Dirty In Japanese
When He's Accidentally Cute/Blush
When You're Accidentally Cute/Blush
The Proposal
Telling Them
ER MA GERD
The Wedding
The Lemon Party
Until We Meet Again
Finding Out
What's To Come
Comment For Names!
HAPPY MUTATION DAY!!!!!
uhhhhhhhhh

When You Get Jealous

7.6K 244 44
Per allaboutthatLeo

A/N: Okay, before I start this, you just need to imagine that Karai is on our side for just this chapter. And that she's hanging with the turtles. K? K.

You were at your apartment. Being bored to death. So you decided to head to the lair and hang out. You grabbed your phone and a jacket, then headed for the manhole, without being seen.

----TIME SKIP BY CAPTAIN RYAN----

You got to the entrance of the lair and were greeted by Master Splinter. "Good afternoon, Miss (Y/N)." MS said. (yeah, I needed to shorten that.) "Good afternoon to you too." you said bowing. After that you said hello to the rest of the turtles, then went to find Leo. You saw his shadow, training with someone in the dojo. You might as well watch. When you entered the dojo, you saw Leo being pinned by a girl. This ticked you off. To make matters worse, she was smirking. "Ahem" you said, crossing your arms. Leo quickly got up. "Oh. Hey (Y/N)!" he said. "Leo, who is this?" you asked, trying to smile politely. "T-This is Karai. My sister." he stuttered out. You feel all emotions drained out of your face. "Oh" was all you could say. "You may leave now Karai." he said. Karai shrugged and walked out. He smirked. "Are you jealous?" he asked. "N-No." you said. "Okay, Miss, obvious." he said back. He wrapped his arms around your waist. "I love you." he said. "I love you too." you said.

A/N: MORE FEELS!!! So cute!! Next chapter may include cuddling. So prepare yourself. BYE!!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

9.9K 291 25
Just a short story about what would happen if I meet the TMNT gang. What would happen to me if I fell in love with the leader in the blue mask? Will...
395K 9.2K 50
What if you met the love of your life and he just happened to be a mutant turtle? What would happen then? Come find out in this story! #2 in #tmnt #...
191 6 12
your a normal girl doing her job as a high schooler, your parents moved to another city for work, and will be gone for a long time. and while your li...
1.3K 69 23
A LeoxReader!! You are the adopted human sister of the guys, but what happens when you start learning about who you are and where you're from? Throug...