Qa'id Mutalaq ✓

Von CyberApril07

"ᴸᵒʷᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃᶻᵉ. ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵃʳᵉ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ʰᵉʳ," • • • • • • • • • • • "𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭. 𝐇𝐞 �... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Last ⁠♡
Bonus 1 ♡
Bonus 2 ♡

Chapter Five

463 46 10
Von CyberApril07

(Play love story by Indila)
________________________________

The room filled with Hoseok's laughter while I drank my 11th coffee trying to stay awake."So you are telling me that You had to stay awake the whole night just because you didn't want Yazia to be around Dr Ferman and you made her give you the tour of the whole hospital until the other doctors arrived."He said and I sighed making him fall on the ground while laughing.

"I just wanted her to be tired."I said with a 'I am not interested' look but he laughed harder."Aww.You are trying so hard to hide but you are the one who told me you felt angry when she was around Dr Ferman."He said and laughed again.
"Hobi!You know my rule.I have promised myself never to love anyone.I don't want to feel the same pain that I have felt years ago.I don't want to repeat the same mistake.I don't want any weaknesses"I said seriously looking at him and he sat with a sorrowful expression.

"But Yoongi Love is not a mistake.Love makes you stronger not weak."He said with as his lips curved downwards."Love is such a beautiful feeling Yoongi.When you are in love everything around you seems beautiful,when you see your beloved you feel the world has stopped and it's only you and your beloved in this world.And when you are exhausted just by looking at your beloved you feel refreshed and happy.You know Yoongi Love is the cure to broken hearts and it self breaks you to core sometimes.Love has ability to fix everything.Love has the ability to make a stone hard heart as soft as a flower petal. "He said and I curled my fingers.I hated how badly I wanted to feel this feeling.I hated that my heart wasn't listening to my mind.And I hated it more that the things hobi was talking about I was thinking about that girl,I was wanting to experience all that with her.

A smile crept on my face when I remembered how she showed me around the hospital.How peaceful I was around her.How comfortable I am around her.I clenched my hand when I realise what I am thinking.I am here to make her life worse not to fall in love with her.

"Have you ever loved anyone?"The question slipped out of my tongue on its own as I looked at Hoseok.A smile made its way on his face and his cheeks turned red."I was driving and girl came infront of my car out of nowhere.I got so angry.I got out of my car to see her carry a kitten in her arms and she looked at me with most innocent eyes and Apologized.Guess what The only problem was that she is a muslim.Her decency,her kindness,her innocence.She jumped infront of my car just to save a kitten.I haven't seen her since then but she still is on my mind Yoongi."He said and I took a deep breath.

"What about you Yoongi?"He asked me making me glare at him."Shut up.Go look after your company idiot."I said and he laughed."But believe me You are in love.I can smell the love in air."He said making me laugh.
"Oh Love guru.Go start working."I said and we walked out while laughing.I sighed and did all the important work as soon as possible.

(Play Anlatamam by toygar isikli)

After completing my work.I drove straight to the hospital.After all its my hospital and now I have to take care of it too.Thats what I thought but deep down I know.I am going there just to see her.I softly grip on the steering while driving towards the hospital.I parked my car and got out as I reached the hospital.

I walked upstairs where my own office was.I tried to look for her but she wasn't anywhere."Excuse me."I said to a nurse."Yes Mr Min."She replied."Do you know where Miss Yazia is?"I asked her and she responded with a smile."Its time for her prayer.She must be in the assistant's room.That room is specially for Dr Ferman's assistants."She said and I thanked her.

I remember every room since she gave me a hospital tour yesterday.I opened the door of the room and walked in.She bowed on the ground while I sat on a chair which was placed there.She whispered something and raised her index finger.Then looked towards her right and then left.Her eyes met with me and she quickly got up on her feet and  glared at me.

"Why didn't you knock?"She said and I smirked."Its my property."I replied and she rolled her eyes."Don't you dare to come in like this again.I am not allowed to pray infront of Na mehram."Whatever she said,I didn't understand even a bit.
"Before you say Na mehram are those men from which the Muslims girls should cover their faces and bodies . Except grandfather,father ,brother,husband,maternal.amd paternal uncles ..all other males are na mehram for a girl
or  we can simply say with whom a woman can get married."She said and I smirked.
"You can get married to me."I said and she chuckled."Keep dreaming.You are not even a muslim."She said and folded her prayer mat."Where are you going?"I asked her."I have a surgery!"She sighed.
"Can you face the wall for sometime?"She said and I sighed looking at the wall.I heard some shuffling."You can look now."I looked back to see her wearing dark blue scrubs.She was wearing a full sleeves tee underneath covering her arms and she wore a hijab too.

I smirked at her."You look-"
"Don't"She glared at me making me chuckle."Lets go.You have a surgery right."I said and she sighed."Where are you coming?You are not allowed in surgery room."She said and I huffed."To observation room."I said and she chuckled."Not like you know anything about surgeries anyways come on."She said and we walked out of the room.We made our way towards the surgery room.

(Play Mucize Doktor opening theme by Aytekin Atas)

"What's the case about?"I asked her and she sighed.

"Ji-Yeon has a special problem with her heart called an 'atrial septal defect' or ASD. It means there's a hole in the wall between the upper chambers of her heart. This can cause her heart to work harder and lead to problems later on. So,We need to do surgery to fix this hole. During the surgery, we'll use a special patch to cover up the hole and make her heart work better."She said with her hands in her pockets.I hummed in return as I walked behind her.

"You can wait in observation room.i will wear my surgical gown and gloves."She said and I nodded.I waited in the observation room and observed how they prepared the patient and gave her anesthesia.Dr Ferman and Demir were there too.Dr Ferman looked at me and smiled and I nodded in return.

Soon Yazia also came.Dr Demir said something making Yazia laugh.They then started the surgery.I watched how skillfully her hands were working and how focused she was.Doctor Ferman said something to her in low voice and smiled,she smiled in return with a nod.Then she alone closed the patient while Dr Ferman and Demir left.After that she glanced at me and I couldn't help but smile.

(play gunesin kizlari jenerik muzigi)

I got out of the observation room and recieved a call from Miss Benish.We are having a board meeting.I walked straight to the room where the meeting was held.

I walked in the people present there greeted me and I nodded taking my seat."Hello Mr Min.I am doctor Adil the chief surgeon of the hospital and a board member."He said forwarding his hand.I smiled and shook my hand with him.He seemed a friendly guy.He was a elderly man."Pleasure to meet you Mr Adil."I said and he smiled.

"Hello Mr Min.I am Doctor Tanju.The senior neurosurgeon of hospital and a member of board."He said with a smile and I nodded..

"I am Dr Ferman,the senior surgeon of the hospital and a board member."He said and I nodded.He had bright blue eyes.

"I am Kulsum,the chief financial officer."She said with a wicked smile.I have a bad feeling about her.

"And you know me."Benish said with a smile and shrug and I nodded while grinning at her.

"What is the board meeting for?"I asked as leaned back on my chair. I grabbed a pen and started clicking it."Actually there are two reasons for this board meeting.First is that we wanted to introduce ourselves to you and second is that Doctor Tanju and Ms kulsum has some questions regarding Ms Anne's case."Dr Adil explained and I nodded my head.

(Play just before dawn by Aytekin Atas)

"Our hospital is the best hospital in Seoul and a patient dying is a big thing for us.I believe that Ms Anne would have been Alive if Ms Yazia was a bit responsible and quick."Doctor Tanju said and my grip tightened on the pen and I stopped clicking it.I hummed as I poked my tongue against my cheek.

"So I would like to call Ms Yazia."Dr Tanju said and I nodded."Go on."I said and he told a nurse to call Dr Yazia.

After some minutes Dr Yazia came inside the room and greeted everyone with a smile."Dr Yazia.We want to investigate about Ms Anne's case."Dr Tanju said making her tense up.She glanced at Dr Ferman and he gave her a assuring nod.I kept looking at the table trying to control my anger.One thing I understood was they were trying hard to make her look guilty.Otherwise it was not a big deal.

"Sure."She said in a low voice."Dr Yazia what did you do after Dr Ferman called you?"Doctor Tanju asked,I raised my head to look at her.She glanced at me and then looked at Doctor Tanju.I knew how dedicated she was to her work but they were still trying to accuse her.This hospital is messed up."I just came here.I didn't even change my clothes.I just wore my headscarf and came here."She said and Tanju nodded."Did you came here walking?"Tanju asked and she glanced at me.I nodded at her and she gulped."While I was walking towards the hospital.I saw Mr Min and he gave me lift."She said while she fiddled with her fingers."Is this true Mr Min?"Tanju looked at me and I nodded."Its true and I think that whatever you are doing right now is baseless.She tried her best to save that patient.I mean it's normal for a person to die.Everyday so many people die.Why are you trying to blame her?"I said as I looked at Dr Tanju.

"Mr Min You are new here and that's why you don't know-"

"Don't try to teach me!This meeting ends here and no one will talk about Ms Anne's case again."I stood up making everyone stand up.I glared at Dr Tanju before leaving.

(Play adni feriha koydum jenerik)

From the corner of my eye I saw Yazia follow me."Mr Min."She said making me stop."Yes Dr Yazia."I looked at her with my hands in my pocket."Thank you for your help but don't do that next time."She said as she placed her hands in her pockets.

"Excuse me?"I asked not believe what I just heard right now."Don't try to help me next time.I don't need your favour.I had Dr Ferman and Dr Adil."She said making me chuckle in disbelief."They were silent and if you kept speaking they would have accused you of something."I spoke and she nodded."I have been through this several times.Dr Ferman and Dr Adil has always helped me through this and I trust them.I don't need your help."She said making me clench my jaw."I don't want any favour from you which I wouldn't be able to return.I don't like talking Favours from unknown men neither do I like to talk to them."She said and left leaving me dumbfounded.

What did she just say?I was just trying to help her?I have never felt this angry before.I walked out of the hospital and got in my car and drove off.What the hell does she think she is.I was just helping her.I was concerned about her and I don't even know why.!! Damn it.I don't even have words to express how I felt right now.

"Love is a beautiful kind of confusion; it's when you find yourself caring deeply for someone, even when you're not ready to admit it. You'll feel a surge of protectiveness when they're insulted or saddened, even if you can't fully explain why.Its takes you time to understand that you are in love."
   Author ✨

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.7K 82 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
37.5K 6K 67
"I promise you. No one will ever take your place in my heart." ××× "You didn't tell me you were engaged to her," Zameer says gritting his teeth. "Se...
607K 32.3K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
5.2K 132 7
"ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴄᴋ." °•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°• "Will she wait for me?"He questioned himself. "I'l...