The Northern Dragon

By ErzaTitania1

After the war, Rhaenys Targaryen was saved by Eddard Stark and taken to Winterfell, where she lived for the n... More

CAST
CH 1: NORTHERN DRAGON
CH 2: THE KINGSROAD
CH 3: THE ONE TRUE QUEEN
CH 4: WOLF VS LION VS DRAGON
CH 5: FIRE CANNOT KILL A DRAGON
CH 6: YOU WIN OR YOU DIE
CH 7: ZALDRIZES BUZDARI IKSOS DAOR
CH 8: I KEPT MY PROMISE
CH 9: 278 A.C.
CH 10: FIRE AND BLOOD
CH 11: REBORN
CH 12: THE HIGHTOWER
CH 13: HOUSE VELARYON
CH 14: I CAN. SO I WILL
CH 15: DORNE
CH 16: FIRE IS POWER
CH 17: YOU MUST CHOOSE
CH 18: WHATEVER IT TAKES
CH 19: BRIGHT SUN
CH 20: BATTLE OF BLACKWATER BAY
CH 21: 280 - 281 A.C.
CH 22: OLD VALYRIA
CH 23: TWO HEADS
CH 24: WARGS AND MAGIC
CH 25: THE WALK OF PUNISHMENT
CH 26: DRACARYS (PART 1)
CH 27: DRACARYS (PART 2)
CH 28: MISTRUST (PART 1)
CH 29: MISTRUST (PART 2)
CH 30: THE CLIMB
CH 31: YUNKAI, THE YELLOW CITY (PART 1)
CH 32: YUNKAI, THE YELLOW CITY (PART 2)
CH 33: THE SECOND SONS (PART 1)
CH 34: THE SECOND SONS (PART 2)
CH 35: THE RAINS OF CASTAMERE (1/3)
CH 36: THE RAINS OF CASTAMERE (2/3)
CH 37: THE RAINS OF CASTAMERE (3/3)
CH 38: 282-285 A.C.
CH 39: MHYSA (1/2)
CH 40: MHYSA (2/2)
CH 41: SLAY THE MASTERS (1/2)

CH 42: SLAY THE MASTERS (2/2)

734 21 10
By ErzaTitania1

– Yunkai –

Rhaenys traced her fingers over a full plate of armor held up by a wooden mannequin. The armor was light, not as heavy as the standard armor used in Westeros. It didn't offer as much protection, but it allowed for those wearing it to move faster and not be as bothered by the heat.

The armor was mainly black like obsidian, so dark that it could disappear in the night. On the shoulder pads were something similar to spikes which resembled the protrusions on a dragon's back. Dragons were engraved in several places, but the most notable one was the three-headed dragon in the center of the chest.

The helmet remained similar to the Unsullied's except for the addition of a dragon posed at the top, its nostril falling directly on the forehead and two black wings spreading to each side of the helmet.

The armor was meant to only cover the head, shoulders, torso, and throat, maintaining much of the original design of the Unsullied's armor since that's what they were used to. For the Unsullied who mainly relied on their agility and speed, armor like this was better than something that covered more skin even if it would provide more protection.

Rhaenys turned away from the armor and toward the group of blacksmiths she had found. Astapor specialized in its Unsullied, so they had also trained slaves to forge armor and weapons. "This one is perfect. Make every other one like this as well. Just add the changes we discussed. Do the same for the shields and spears."

"Of course, Your Grace. We have enough people to finish in time."

Rhaenys didn't want her army to be exceedingly fancy with their armor and weapons. Her main aim was for people to know exactly who this army fought for.

The spear would only have a dragon curled around the tip and the shield a three-headed dragon fully covering it. As for the armor, Rhaenys wanted it to resemble the traditional armor of House Targaryen.

"I will be waiting for your good news then." Rhaenys left soon after and headed to the hall with the five stone chairs. By the time she arrived, Grey Worm was already waiting for her there with five other Unsullied.

They turned to her to greet her before Rhaenys had even fully entered the room. Rhaenys returned the greeting and moved to stand with her back to the stone table, facing the six Unsullied. "You may start your reports."

The battalions had been divided and the five captains in charge of each one had been picked. During this time, the captains had also found lieutenants to take charge of the separate units within their battalions.

Under Grey Worm's suggestion, Brown Possum was named captain of the medic battalion and was now learning from former slaves medicine alongside the 100 Unsullied assigned to him. Both Yunkai and Astapor were filled with slaves knowledgeable in medicine and the human body, so there were enough teachers to pass around.

The Masters loved their lives more than anything, so they trained a whole team for every single Master. It's amazing how the Masters left their and their families' lives in the hands of the slaves they had imprisoned and tortured. It was even more amazing how none of those slaves ever dared to act. However, right now, that had allowed Rhaenys to find enough people to not only teach some of the Unsullied but also to care for the citizens here.

Purple Weasel, also suggested by Grey Worm, became the captain of the recognizance battalion. He was still young, but the kid was quite sharp and knew how to best utilize everyone's abilities.

Duran, whom Grey Worm had suggested for the recognizance battalion as well, ended up becoming the captain of the archery battalion. He already knew some archery from before being enslaved, so he joined Qoren's training and excelled more than anyone expected.

For the royal guard, the battalion in charge of guarding Rhaenys, the captain personally picked by Ser Barristan was a man named Marselen. He was originally from Naath, just like Missandei, and had chosen to return to his birth name upon regaining his freedom.

According to Ser Barristan, he was blindly loyal to Rhaenys. Both he and his younger brother, Mossador. But while Mossador was still young, Marselen was a skilled warrior who knew how to lead.

The infantry battalion was the largest of the five, having 6,000 Unsullied all on its own. After going through every man, Grey Worm had ultimately picked an Unsullied who had given himself the name Hero.

Grey Worm considered him to be the most appropriate choice for the position of captain and after meeting him, Rhaenys had to agree. Hero might not be the greatest warrior there was, but he could find his opponent's weakness and exploit it to the max on the battlefield.

Each of the captains had already assigned lieutenants to the units within the battalions. During this time, they would train and work around the city as needed or guard the perimeter in case someone came to cause trouble. A few times a week, they would come to report their activities and training to Rhaenys, and also to add names to the records when new men wished to join the Unsullied.

The days were busy but at least Rhaenys had something to keep her mind occupied with while they prepared to sail to Westeros. Purple Weasel, the recognizance battalion captain, was the one Rhaenys turned to last. "How are the former Masters bearing?"

"They haven't done anything suspicious until now, Your Grace. Some of them have joined the citizens in their work. A few have begun preparing to start businesses when the market starts flowing again."

The vast majority of Wise Masters had been thrown out of the city with just enough supplies to travel to Meereen. There were a few who wished to remain, however.

The little birds were sent to keep an eye on them, but Rhaenys also sent the recognizance battalion since this could make for good training for them. They had to find, on their own, ways to spy on others without being discovered. They had to gather information and ensure nothing escaped them. Before they went to war, they could practice here.

"I do suppose there are always people willing to welcome change." Rhaenys didn't trust every one of the former Wise Masters. She wouldn't be surprised if some of them only wished to remain to cause trouble or find a way to get to her. Or maybe they were waiting for her to leave to then work with the other Wise Masters to attack both from the outside and inside of Yunkai.

But Rhaenys also knew there were people who despised slavery everywhere. Some because of moral reasons, others because they saw it as an obstacle to progress. She knew that the title of Master was just something every noble had in Slaver's Bay. It didn't mean every single one of them owned slaves or mistreated those owned by their families.

Either way, if the former Wise Masters wished to become part of the new Yunkish citizens and start from the bottom, Rhaenys wouldn't stop them. So long as they didn't harm anyone or provoke her, she wouldn't make things harder for them.

After the reports were done, Rhaenys let the men return to their duties. Their schedules were quite packed. Not only did they have to physically train and go on patrols, but they also had to take classes on the Common Tongue and other basic subjects.

Only Grey Worm remained with Rhaenys. "Is there anything else you wish to add?"

Grey Worm had basically mastered the Common Tongue during this time, only his strong accent reminding others that it was his second language. "Your Grace, when we reach the Seven Kingdoms, I will take revenge for you. I swear it."

Rhaenys paused, looking up to the man. The Red Wedding was something that Grey Worm, and many of the Unsullied, had been informed of. Robb and the North were meant to be allies with whom they were supposed to fight alongside. The defeat of the North and the Riverlands wasn't something Rhaenys could keep from the soldiers she trusted and who trusted her.

At the same time, the Unsullied only knew the people who had died were simply allies. They had no knowledge of the close ties Rhaenys had with the Starks and the North.

But Grey Worm wasn't stupid. He could see how the news had affected Rhaenys. He saw her sadness, and so he asked and learned the truth. He didn't expect such a promise to fix everything, but he at least wanted to do something.

Rhaenys unconsciously smiled as she stared at the man. Despite everything, Rhaenys felt lucky to have met so many great companions. "Don't bother with these things."

"If it affects you, My Queen, then it affects every one of us, too."

Rhaenys reached out and held his hands. "I am fine, Grey Worm. What you have been doing until now is enough. Just concentrate on that and leave those people to me."

Grey Worm kept his eyes trained on her face, refusing to obey for the first time. "Your Grace is not fine. I can see it. The others said you might be feeling guilty for their deaths. Is that why you're so sad?"

"No, Grey Worm..." Rhaenys blinked slowly, forcing her lips to curl upward but they always fell when she tried. "It's not guilt that I am feeling. I do not regret coming here and meeting all of you either. I warned Robb, more than once. I told him the Boltons and the Freys couldn't be trusted. The reason I am sad is because... he chose not to trust me. I grew up with Robb. I fed him, put him to sleep, told him stories, and played with him. He was my brother. Yet he chose not to trust me. I wish I knew why. Unfortunately, now I can't ask him."

"It doesn't matter why. He betrayed Your Grace." That was probably what hurt the most.

Rhaenys was silent for a moment, her eyelids lowering. "Either way, he's already gone. I lost another brother. And a mother. House Frey, House Bolton, and all those traitors... Sooner or later, I will burn them to the ground."

– King's Landing –

Diana crossed an inner garden surrounded by four walls, one of which belonged to the offices used by the Master of Coin. Coming from outside, she was able to see everything inside the office since there was nothing to block her view.

Tyrion was working inside, or at least he should have been. It was mostly drinking then glancing down at the books before him without much interest.

Diana had to take a seat in front of him for the distracted man to notice someone had arrived. "Lady Diana, what a welcome surprise."

He couldn't have sounded any more exaggerated. It was like a practiced script, something he would say to anyone he met, whether he liked them or not.

Among the things she didn't like, scripted conversations was definitely one of them. And it was even more annoying when it came from someone you had a good relationship with. "Keep talking like that and I will slap you until you return to normal."

Tyrion gulped. "My apolo- Cough. I mean... This is just how I talk. I'm not in the mood to be arguing over how I talk. I've been scolded enough today."

"Is that why you look like a drowned rat?"

Not the nicest comparison but Tyrion couldn't exactly deny it. "Maybe." Tyrion heaved. Seeing Myrcella had started his day on a good note but after that, it was just one thing after another. "I am just... so tired. Tired of everyone hating me for crimes I never committed. It's enough that I have to carry around the sin of being a dwarf. I cannot carry each of my family's sins for them as well."

Diana let him unwind, for once not taking a glass herself to join in on the toast. "Is this caused by the Martells or because of Sansa?"

"Both, I suppose. Prince Oberyn would have gutted me if he didn't still hold some rationality. The hatred over what happened to his sister and her children hasn't diminished one bit. And Sansa, she won't even look at me. I thought at least we could be friends. We were just starting to be able to talk freely with one another. Now she hates me for what Father did, or had Walder Frey and Roose Bolton do... I'm sorry. I'm here, talking nonstop, and you..."

"I do not hate you over that, Tyrion. I know you had nothing to do with it, and I know that as angry as Prince Oberyn was with you, he didn't gut you because he understood that as well. Sansa will also come to see it one day."

"Will she?" Tyrion wasn't this pessimistic most of the time. Today had just been a terrible day for him. Sansa and Prince Oberyn were one thing. But on the other hand, he also had Shae to deal with. "I'm sorry, my lady. I shouldn't be complaining to you out of all people about this..."

Diana only smiled. "Why not? Tyrion, when we met each other, I told you something. Do you remember what it was?"

Tyrion didn't understand why the sudden change in subject, but he still nodded. He could never forget it. It was those words that allowed him to ignore others and just be his own person.

The first time they had met was the day before her wedding to Tywin. It was the same year that the coldest winter ended and the same year the Mad King held the Great Tourney at Harrenhal to celebrate his granddaughter's birth. In that same year, the Mad King named Jaime to the Kingsguard and the furious Tywin resigned as Hand of the King.

Tyrion had suddenly become his father's only heir, the future Lord of Casterly Rock. However, he couldn't even process that before his father found himself a wife.

Tyrion had no idea how to feel about it. He also wondered how this new Lady of Casterly Rock would treat him. More than once, Tyrion speculated whether his father would marry some crazy woman who would throw Tyrion off a cliff once she had a son. The all-powerful Tywin Lannister could not change the laws of inheritance, so any other son could only become Lord of Casterly Rock if Tyrion was gone.

For days, he was terrified. Then there she was, with her crimson-red hair and blue eyes. She wasn't much older than him yet was fearless and fierce. Even Cersei had to bite her tongue.

Tyrion had kept his head lowered throughout. It was only after dinner that Diana had gone to him and forced his chin high, telling him he couldn't lower it. With how short he was, if he didn't look up, he wouldn't be able to see anything.

She had asked him what he was, and a shaking Tyrion had answered, "I am a dwarf." He had thought she was simply mocking him, showing him that he was nothing and could never become anything other than a dwarf.

Then instead she said, "Never forget that. Never forget what you are, Tyrion of House Lannister. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you."

And he did. He became the Tyrion Lannister who could teach others to accept who and what they were just as he accepted his identity as the Imp. What happened after the Blackwater had turned him back into the scared little boy he once was.

Diana leaned forward, taking his fisted hand which laid on the desk. "Since you remember, how did you become like this? Since when do you care that everyone hates you?"

"......Since I felt what it was to be loved, respected." Tyrion raised his eyes, meeting hers. "I thought my father finally saw my value. I thought he had finally seen how capable I could be, that he could trust me and rely on me. That he can leave Casterly Rock in my hands. I thought I was mastering this game and that I had made allies and friends, and found someone to love who wouldn't care what I am. To defend this city, I raised the troops and led them myself to fight Stannis. After Joffrey had walked away, they were left defeated. It was for me they chanted and marched into battle. Not for Joffrey, and not for my father. Then he arrives, saves the day, and it was as if all my efforts... just never existed. All I did to keep King's Landing standing. If it weren't for me, the city would have been taken by Stannis, all our heads would be on spikes, and my father wouldn't be able to do anything about it. But not only does he not care, no one else does either. None of the people I saved or the men I led cared about what I did. Nothing I did mattered. Now, I have to hide the woman I love to keep her safe, or my father will kill her as he promised he would. But she also hates me for that. I feel so alone..."

Diana squeezed his hand tighter, pursing her lips. "Well, you aren't. You have me, and Michael, and Jaime, and there is that sellsword with you and the boy everyone praises as having a magic cock."

Tyrion laughed for once today.

It wasn't much but it was better than nothing. "We are not an entire city and not as mighty as the great Tywin Lannister, but we are here for you. I can't promise you you'll get that feeling of grandeur from when you were Hand back. What I can promise you, Tyrion, is whatever happens, you're at least my son. And I am so proud of you and everything you have accomplished. You might need to wait a while, but I know you are capable of so much more, and one day, an entire city might actually learn that. But before that, you need to get back on your feet and keep fighting. Otherwise, we can't help you."

– Yunkai –

"He's willing to speak?" Rhaenys raised a brow. "Well, isn't that fascinating? Lead the way then, Uncle."

Gabriel overdramatically motioned with his arm to the door, bowing like a standard butler. Rhaenys already knew the way, so they just walked side by side despite the theatre.

They went down to the underground prison alone. Rhaenys hadn't been down there since the last time she came to visit the former captains of the Second Sons. It was the opposite of Gabriel who had grown quite familiar with the dark hallways.

The formerly full prisons were now mostly empty. Other than some troublemakers, including former slaves, there were no other people in these cells. Not counting the guards and the two special guests at the end of the hall.

Gabriel glanced to the side where those same empty cells were. "Is it safe to allow those people to remain?"

"Since they're willing to become normal civilians with no perks, let them be. Their every move is being watched. They won't get the chance to make any moves."

The two reached the end of the dark hall. Just like last time, the guard opened the door and gave Gabriel a lamp which he placed in the middle of the dark cell, letting the light fall on the two people chained to the wall.

Rhaenys stepped around Gabriel, her dark gown merging with the shadows. She glanced at each of the men. Both were covered in injuries, some reaching as deep as the bone. But Gabriel knew exactly where to cut, precisely avoiding all the main arteries so that the men wouldn't bleed to death. Some of the skin was peeled off and saltwater was poured on them to aggravate the pain. Gabriel had even provided them with poison, the kind that would give pain but not the sweet release of death.

Gabriel crossed his hands behind his back and remained by the door. "Speak."

Prendahl na Ghezn looked up, glaring to the side. His mouth was gagged, allowing only noises that couldn't form any comprehensible words to pass through.

His glare was directed at Mero, the man seeming used to it as he didn't bother to return the glare. When he turned to Rhaenys, he was like a different man from the one she met, like an arrogant tiger that had its fangs and claws removed. "I'll tell you... whatever you want to know..."

Rhaenys felt no pity, not while knowing that her fate and that of her people would have been no better if they had ended up in his hands. "The Golden Company. How well do you personally know them?"

Mero tried to moisten his throat with his own saliva before speaking. "They're a bunch of prideful and noble fucks. They don't associate with the likes of me... But I used to drink from time to time with their commander's cupbearer and squire. Name is Watkyn. He liked to spill secrets when drunk."

"This Watkyn, did he ever mention a Valyrian weapon to you? One owned by the Golden Company?"

Mero frowned, not expecting the questioning to go in that direction. But at this time, he didn't have the mind to think of a way to use this to his advantage. He could only try to think back, having long forgotten most of his conversations with Watkyn. "Yeah... It was a sword, he said. There was a sword his commander always kept away, treasuring it more than his own life. I think he said its name was... Blackfyre."

Unsullied guards entered the cell and took Mero down from the wall. They kept him chained as they dragged him out, taking him to a cell on the ground level where the sun could reach.

Rhaenys and Gabriel remained in the cell, not bothering with Prendahl na Ghezn's presence. Rhaenys stared at the empty doorway, hands clasped together. "Feed him basilisk venom later, Uncle."

"You want him to go mad?" That was the only purpose basilisk venom had, after all.

"Just enough for him to never consider returning for revenge. I promised to release him and that is what I will do. But I never mentioned anything about him being sound of mind when I did."

Gabriel didn't disapprove. He was more than happy to use the man who had spoken to his niece in such a disgusting manner as a test subject. "I'm sure I have some. I'll look for it. What about this one?"

Gabriel motioned to the chained and gagged Prendahl na Ghezn whose eyes had now become as wide as saucers. He had never seen basilisk venom, but he had heard of its effects on the human mind. When the two pairs of eyes turned to him, he began making noises as he tried to hide himself deeper within the wall, wishing for it to swallow him.

The glance Rhaenys sent at the chained man was brief, passing him by as if he wasn't even there. "Kill him."

– King's Landing –

Sansa sat inside her bedchamber, twisting her red locks with her hands. Her days had become exceedingly boring since her family's passing. Before, she at least had some people she could enjoy her time with.

However, she alienated Michael, no longer trusting him, Baelish had left but she didn't trust him either, Tyrion whom she was beginning to like, she couldn't face any more, and Shae and Margaery, she couldn't muster the energy to follow their conversations.

Even the activities she could previously use to pass the time she could no longer enjoy. Her dull days were spent thinking of her family and thinking of how they died. Even Jon had crossed her mind a few times. He was the only brother she had left, yet she had always treated him as an outsider in the past.

She hated that she had done that, hated that she had insisted on coming to King's Landing, and hated her naive dreams of living in a fairy tale with a prince.

It was only when someone knocked on the door that Sansa was brought away from her thoughts. Since she had sent Shae away, she was alone and no one could answer the door for her. Still, before she could even answer, the guard outside already pushed the door open.

She had momentarily forgotten that these people didn't care about her thoughts. They didn't care whether she was indecent at the moment or taking a nap. They would open the door whichever the case. Sometimes they wouldn't even have the courtesy to at least knock.

Sansa stood up in a hurry and faced the door, meeting a pair of familiar Tully orbs. They were the same color as hers, as her mother's, but Sansa didn't dare call the other party in a familiar tone. "Lady Diana..."

Diana glanced back at the guard, waiting for him to close the door. "I had never come up here. I hadn't noticed the lack of manners of the guards assigned to you."

"I am used to it, my lady. I do not mind it."

"But I do."

Sansa was left speechless. She minded as well, she just wouldn't say it. She didn't expect Diana would ignore Sansa's polite words. "Lady Diana, why are you...?"

"Tyrion asked me to come." Diana didn't wait for her to finish, directly giving credit to whom it belonged. "He said you were not eating, or something."

Sansa lowered her head, repeatedly playing with her fingers. "I was simply not hungry, my lady. I will try to avoid worrying Lord Tyrion in the future."

Diana took a seat as she watched Sansa with interest. "It's amazing how much you look like your mother yet are nothing like her. Cat might have held onto her manners and tried being all ladylike, but she knew how to bite. Even her husband couldn't escape it. Cat didn't allow him to touch her for some time after he took his bastard to Winterfell."

Sansa bit her lips. She wiped her cheek, clearing away the lone tear that had managed to escape. "I am not feeling well right now. Could you...?"

"Not yet. If you're feeling sick, sit. Eating may also help. I imagine your body must be feeling weak by now. Of course, if you prefer to starve to death and see if you can join your family on the other side, you're welcome to go for it as well."

Sansa couldn't respond. She lingered around, hesitating, until she finally sat in front of Diana. It was true that a part of her wished to die. Before, she at least had the hope of her brother coming to her rescue. Now, she was stuck here, probably forever, knowing that all they wanted from her was a child.

It was only the fear of death that kept her from directly taking her life; the thought of not knowing whether there was a bigger hell waiting for her on the other side.

Diana didn't say anything else for a while, letting the silence cover the room. "Dying is not a bad plan. If you're gone, Tywin will lose his chance to use the last remaining Stark to control the North. If you're gone, there won't be a child with the Stark and Lannister blood in his veins to take over the North. Tywin will be left with no choice but to let the Boltons remain the Wardens of the North indefinitely. Once Winterfell is repaired, the people who helped kill your family will live in your home, sleep in your rooms, take or destroy what used to be yours. All the sights you were familiar with in Winterfell will be tainted by them."

Sansa felt every part of her body shake with both disgust and anger at the prospect. At the same time, she also felt disgust and anger at the other possibility and shook her head repeatedly as her eyes reddened. "I do not want a child with him. I do not want to be touched by him."

"You don't have to. Tywin will push, but Tyrion won't do something to you. That is just the kind of person he is. You know that now as well. To him, you're just a child."

Sansa didn't respond. Diana didn't want to push her much either. "I am only saying this because I don't want you to think death is your only escape. You won't be trapped in this place forever."

Sansa wished so badly that she could believe everything her aunt said, that she could go and hug the woman, forgetting all her misfortunes. But her time in King's Landing had taught her at the very least not to trust others. "You're only saying that because you still need me... Once you get what you want..."

"What I want is for my sister to be alive, and for my uncle and stupid brother to be safe. Unfortunately, the only one in front of me is you. We don't all get what we want. At least for free. If you want something, you need to fight for it, not just sit in a corner, crying your eyes out, hoping you will be rescued by some gallant knight."

Sansa reached for the necklace she wore and played with the stones to calm her mind. "I'm not..."

Diana grabbed Sansa's chin and forced her head up. "If you want to maybe avenge your family one day, you need to be alive, and strong. A weak little girl like you can't achieve anything, Sansa."

The thought of revenge hadn't crossed Sansa's mind in a long time. Not since her father's beheading when she dared to retort to Joffrey and thought of taking him to hell with her. Even if she still thought about it, she would not admit it. "I would never dare."

"And here I thought you were a wolf."

A knock came at this time and the door opened. The young servant did not enter the room, remaining in the hall. "My lady, the Lord Hand requests your presence."

Diana released Sansa's chin and took one step toward the door. The volume of her voice lowered, letting those outside hear only a muffled whisper. "It isn't my job to coddle you. What you do with your life is your own business. But you won't be able to do anything if you're dead. Only by living will you have the chance to do something. Whatever that might be."

Once Diana exited the room, the guard closed the door behind her. Diana stopped beside the guard, not immediately following the manservant. "The next time you open that door without waiting for a response from my niece, I'll have your hands cut off."

Meanwhile, in the tunnels underneath the Red Keep where dragon skulls were strewn around, two men approached a group of three already waiting by the largest of the present skulls.

The two new arrivals removed their hoods, revealing Michael's and Ron's faces. They had led their entourage around King's Landing for a while, going from bar to bar. Then with the help of Ron's men, they managed to distract the Gold Cloaks following them. The distraction should work for long enough to give them time to return.

Michael was the first to step forward to greet them. "Lord Varys. Princess Irene, Prince Oberyn."

Oberyn kept his arms crossed, raising his chin as he stared down at the two. A Lannister, the son of the man who ordered Elia's and her children's death, although one was unsuccessful, and a Baratheon, the brother of the Usurper.

One could only imagine what Oberyn was feeling right now, knowing he could kill them and no one would know. Maybe no one would ever find their bodies in these dark and old tunnels. Yet, he couldn't point his blade at them.

Irene turned away from the dragon skull and faced the two. Despite her feelings being as complicated as her brother's, she tried to at least show a semblance of politeness. "I know it's late, but I thank you both for helping our niece escape the capital back then."

Michael simply nodded. "It was our duty. We made an oath to her."

"So did your father when he served House Targaryen. Oaths don't seem to matter much in your family." Oberyn might have said that with a smile, but it was impossible to ignore the sarcasm and disgust contained in his voice.

"And we have an alliance, yet you didn't seem to mind threatening my brother in the streets of King's Landing."

Oberyn shrugged. "I have a reputation to maintain."

"Oberyn." Irene's call made the man retreat. Oberyn stood behind his sister, his arms still crossed with no intention of showing a good face. Irene took a step forward, remaining expressionless. "Do not mind my brother. Whatever hatred there might be between our Houses, we will keep our side of the deal. We will be satisfied with the Mountain's head and Tywin in a prison cell. Unlike some people, we don't indiscriminately kill others based solely on their House."

Ron took a deep breath, knowing that was directed at him, or rather, his late eldest brother.

Irene didn't glance at him, continuing to speak. "Myrcella came with us, as you should already be aware. She has been well taken care of in Dorne. Our nephew is actually smitten with her. If, after everything, she still wishes to marry Trystane, we will not oppose to it."

"I thank you for that, Princess." Michael showed no expression either. He knew the alliance between them stood on shaky ground, held solely by Rhaenys's existence.

Varys looked at each side and finally intervened. "My lady, my lords. We are all on the same side here. We all wish to see Her Grace sit on the Iron Throne. If we are constantly fighting, we can't help her do that."

The four nobles moved slightly, taking more relaxed postures despite the clear discomfort they still had. A 20-year-old grudge couldn't vanish overnight.

For Michael and Ron, they knew their Houses had been in the wrong when it came to Princess Elia and her children. For the Martells, they knew the two men were just children when the Sack happened. It was that knowledge and their loyalty to Rhaenys that allowed them to stand here, together.

Varys saw that everything that needed to be let out was let out and spoke again. "We should get down to business then. Her Grace asked us to sneak Lady Sansa out of the city and into Dorne."

"Bringing her out won't be easy. Guards are watching her most of the time." If it hadn't been because they took everyone by surprise during Rhaenys's execution, Michael knew the chances of helping her escape would be just as low. "Maybe we could try when she is praying by where the Weirwood used to be. The guards have grown used to her going there and sometimes don't follow her."

"I brought a few people I trust with us. You give us the exit, and we'll take care of the rest." Working separately wasn't just because Irene trusted her people more than a Lannister and a Baratheon. It was mainly because Dorne had a lack of Lannister spies that no other corner of the Seven Kingdoms had.

Michael agreed with her on that notion. He had people he trusted under his command, but he also knew there were some hidden among them who were more loyal to his mother or father than himself. "About the other matter, did it go as planned?"

The Martells knew what he referred to, so they nodded without further inquiry, Oberyn showing some pride as he spoke. "My daughters are very talented. They played their roles perfectly."

Diana entered the Hand's office and went directly toward the desk. Unlike usual, Tywin didn't appear to be working on anything. The man sat back on his chair and once he saw Diana, he raised and walked around the desk, his hands behind his back. "I've received word. Their bodies will arrive soon after the royal wedding."

"Thank you." That was a topic Diana didn't want to continue touching on, so she turned her sight to the side and saw the sheathed longsword on the desk with a silver and gold hilt. A stag was in the center, its antlers forming the cross-guard.

The sword should have been a symbol of House Baratheon, yet the large ruby on the stag's forehead made it clear who it truly represented. The entire hilt of the blade was filled with intricate detail. Even the scabbard was no different, garishly decorated in gold and red leather.

The person who made it had definitely spent much work and effort on it. Nevertheless, the appearance of the longsword made it seem more like a fancy decoration than a weapon used to fight and kill.

Diana pushed the sword out of the scabbard just enough for her to see the blade. While there was a stag at the top, the full body of the blade was a cherry-red with water-like ripples.

"This is Valyrian steel." Diana knew Tywin had always wanted a Valyrian sword for House Lannister. They once had one, named Brightroar. Unfortunately, it was lost long before the Targaryens even conquered Westeros.

Although Tywin had tried to obtain a Valyrian sword through other means, those who held such a mighty weapon would not easily give it up even if they were given mountains of gold. Since the Doom of Valyria, there was no one left in existence who knew how to make Valyrian steel anymore.

The most it could be done now was reforge already existing Valyrian steel, and that was a skill only a few blacksmiths in Qohor, a city far east, on the northern coast of Essos, were capable of.

Tywin didn't plan to hide where he got it from. "Reforged, using Eddard Stark's sword."

"Just this? Isn't it a bit small?" Diana remembered hearing that House Stark's Ice was a gigantic sword, nearly the height of an average adult man.

Tywin returned the sword to its sheath. "I had the blacksmith use the sword to make two smaller ones. This is the shorter one."

"I take it's for Joffrey, as a wedding gift?" It was stated as a question, but the answer was obvious. The stag of House Baratheon covered in Lannister gold and red could only be for Cersei's children.

"Aye. One for the crown and the other for the family. At least that was the plan. Michael said he didn't want his sword to be twins with Joffrey's. Said his or Tyrion's children could have it once Jaime had no longer use for it."

Diana chuckled at Tywin's scowl. "And you just let it be? That's rare of you."

"It doesn't matter whether the sword is with Jaime or Michael so long as it remains ours. These swords allowed me to obtain an unexpected gift as well. The person who forged these blades gave me an interesting piece of news."

"To gather your attention, it must definitely be interesting." Diana turned away from the desk, still maintaining a joking smile on her face.

Tywin actually curled his lips up for once. "More than interesting, I find it amusing. That Qohorik blacksmith, making small talk, told me he knew someone who had been hired by a Westerosi a few years ago. A Westerosi in a much colder and gloomy region. He said this person he knows would joke about the coldness of the area and yet how warm the Keep where he had gone was. Apparently, there was even a white three with a face on it which the people there prayed to as a God."

Diana's smile disappeared and she straightened her back, no longer leaning on the desk. "The Starks?"

"He didn't know the name of who hired his friend. But his friend was very proud of the blade he had reforged. The hilt of the sword he reforged was simple, but the blade... he was asked to carve dragons and wolves on the blade. Who do you think it was for?"

"Now, I see why you said it was interesting. I didn't know Eddard Stark, but from what I've heard of the man, he didn't seem like the kind who would betray King Robert. And yet, it sounds as if he was prepared to."

Tywin took a breath. "Either way, the man is dead. Who knows what his thoughts were. Whether he planned to rebel at some point or simply to tie Rhaenys Targaryen to his House. I am more curious as to where he found the Valyrian sword for the blacksmith to reforge."

"That sword might be with Rhaenys Targaryen at the moment. Or she might have left it in the North. I doubt King Robert allowed her to enter the Red Keep with a weapon."

"She won't be needing it either. Bring them in." Tywin called to the guard by the door and the man left.

Soon after, he returned alongside two more people. One was a middle-aged woman wearing the garbs of a septa, except hers were a yellow-orange tone. The second was a handsome man wearing the Kingsguard's armor and helmet.

Septa Eglantine and Ser Arys Oakheart, the former was Myrcella's governess and companion, and the latter was placed in the Kingsguard by King Robert Baratheon. They had nothing in common except that they both were sent with Myrcella to Dorne. Septa Eglantine was meant to continue serving and educating Myrcella while Ser Arys was meant to protect her.

It didn't take Diana long to understand. "When did you send them word to spy for you in Dorne?"

"Right after I became Hand." Tywin moved to stand side by side with Diana, their shoulders nearly touching. "Repeat what you told me."

Ser Arys bowed his head. "I searched around Sunspear as best I could. I found the small courtyard Lord Varys mentioned in a deserted part of the palace. When I tried to enter, the guards wouldn't allow me anywhere near. It was the only place other than Prince Doran and his family's quarters that we weren't allowed access. Septa Eglantine was able to enter while I distracted the guards at the gates."

"I thought the place was empty at first, but I heard voices. I was afraid of being discovered, so I kept my distance. However, I managed to get close enough and I saw a woman with silver hair."

Diana looked at Tywin and then turned back to Septa Eglantine. "You saw Rhaenys Targaryen?"

"I am sure I did, my lady. That young lady kept shouting about dragons and how her children remained small and weak. She said they were useless and that since they couldn't help her, she would burn everyone and everything with wildfire instead." Septa Eglantine shook as she recalled that insane woman. "I heard the sound of glass breaking and the voices of people trying to stop her."

Tywin let the two people leave first. "It seems Rhaenys Targaryen has gone mad. The dragons she 'miraculously' brought into the world haven't shown signs of growing. As for the one in the east, madness has also confused her."

Diana followed Tywin to sit down. "Varys found where Rhaenys Targaryen was?"

"His little birds discovered there was an area in Sunspear with restricted entry. There were guards at every entrance yet only when it was time to deliver meals did someone come in and out. The only frequent visitors were Prince Oberyn and Princess Irene. And now those two confirmed it."

"If she stops being a threat, it is for the best. That still leaves whoever helped her escape in the first place."

Tywin tapped his fingers against the armrest, making a rhythmic sound. "They must regret their betrayal by now. It was ultimately for nothing. Their regret won't spare them, however."

– Meereen –

Over a dozen men and women in tokars of differing colors formed a circle in the audience hall of the Great Pyramid. The hall was made of white marble throughout, and it had echoing high-ceilings. Thick pillars lined the walls with windows in between them. Facing the entrance was a tall flight of marble stairs with a throne at the top made of gilded wood in the shape of a harpy.

The throne was empty, never to be used by any of the Great Masters who ruled Meereen. Although many came and went through the Great Pyramid, it was not inhabited by anyone. The massive structure was treated no differently than the Temple of the Graces, except it was considered more sacred.

The Great Pyramid had been the home of the King of Meereen a thousand years ago. After Meereen was taken by the Valyrian Freehold, it became the home of the dragonlords. Once Valyria fell, the Ghiscari retook their city. They removed the figures of dragons and replaced them with harpies. The Valyrian garments were burned and exchanged for tokars.

The Ghiscari who later called themselves the Great Masters returned to their old religion and traditions, only keeping the Valyrian language.

As for the Great Pyramid, no one took it as their own. Although there were nobles more powerful than others, something made them hesitate in fighting for ownership of the Great Pyramid.

After some time, the pyramid became a religious symbol that also represented the Old Empire of Ghis. No one was allowed to reside within it. To the Meereenese, only the gods could sit on the throne and sleep within the bedchambers of the Great Pyramid now. For a human to dare to would be a great offense.

As such, the Great Masters only used certain parts of the Great Pyramid with moderation, and the halls were cleaned every day by Graces, priestesses of the Ghicari religion.

The Great Masters only used the pit, dungeons, the base where the stables and storeroom were, and the hall where they were currently crowded.

The hall, which was likely the audience chamber used by the Kings of Meereen, had no tables or chairs for the Great Masters to sit comfortably. These noble lords and ladies didn't seem to mind, however.

Every time there was anything important that needed to be resolved or when there were decisions to be made about the city, they would gather in the hall to discuss. They were all allowed to speak their thoughts freely, so many voices would sometimes ring at the same time.

Right now, there weren't only the Great Masters there, but a few of the Wise Masters of Yunkai were also present, including Razdal mo Eraz who was as usual pushed to the front.

Razdal mo Eraz had always seen the rest of the Wise Masters as cowardly and foolish. He never expected that their cowardice would be useful for once.

Right after he met Rhaenys and returned to Yunkai, he went to meet with the five main families to discuss what to do next, only to find the main families were already packing to leave. If Razdal mo Eraz hadn't caught them, he would have been left behind like the rest.

They sent for the Second Sons and left people in charge of contacting the sellswords once those mercenaries arrived. Once Rhaenys left or was dealt with, their people would contact the great families so that they could return home.

The Wise Masters were arrogant, but they loved their lives more. They knew Rhaenys had dragons which she had used to destroy Astapor. Even if Razdal mo Eraz hadn't gotten to see the dragons, the main families still didn't want to risk it. They left that same night and went to Meereen, treating it as a short vacation.

During their time there, Razdal mo Eraz and a few of the more clever Wise Masters had already sought help from the Great Masters of Meereen, only to be brushed aside. The Great Masters were on another level of arrogance. Other than Volantis and New Ghis, they didn't put any of the other slaver cities in their eyes. Whether it was Yunkai or Astapor, Meereen did not care.

Upon learning of Yunkai's unexpected and quick defeat, the Wise Masters in Meereen finally come together to plead Meereen for help. Days and weeks had passed, and the Wise Masters' pleadings remained unheard. Prisoners released from Yunkai had arrived, yet the Great Masters still did not care.

It had taken a lot for the Wise Masters to finally reunite all the Great Masters in the Great Pyramid. They had given practically every piece of gold they had brought with them. However, that gold had only bought them an audience and the Great Masters still refused to make a move against Rhaenys.

A man wearing a pink and white tokar laughed, holding his bulging belly. "She is just a little girl way over her head. When she sails back to where she came from, you can go back and take it. Those slaves only know how to obey. They can't keep the city on their own."

Razdal mo Eraz was growing frustrated. He knew the man who spoke was just a lower member of the House of Pahl, not having much speaking power of his own despite belonging to one of the oldest and wealthiest families in Meereen. But Razdal mo Eraz also knew that the man echoed the sentiment of everyone in this hall.

It wasn't as if the Great Masters hadn't been a little concerned at first. However, Rhaenys's long stay in Yunkai had allowed them to relax, no longer believing she would continue their way.

Since she had no intention of fighting them, they wouldn't waste time and resources fighting her when they gained no benefits. After she was gone, they could march to Yunkai and pillage the city, get some more slaves and treasures for themselves with no effort.

With Razdal mo Eraz's little cleverness, how could he not understand what these self-interested and greedy people were thinking? Their thoughts were just like those of every Master in every one of the slaver cities. "We do not know when she will leave Yunkai, or if she ever will. The scouts have already reported that the walls are being manned and more walls are being built."

"We have heard the reports. Including the ones of the ships being readied. This Dragon Queen might be soft-hearted and is trying to ensure Yunkai cannot be retaken. It doesn't mean a few new walls will change anything. She shouldn't know about the tunnels and infiltrating the city would be easy enough. Even if she does know, as soon as the city is encroached and no supplies can go in, the city will be drained of life and those slaves will soon surrender to save their lives."

The rest of the Great Masters made sounds of agreement. They had no idea about Rhaenys's spy network and that she had maps of every tunnel, even sealing the only exit outside Yunkai just in case. But even if they knew, they were certain a simple blockade would solve the problem.

Razdal mo Eraz and the other Wise Masters were already fuming when another voice interjected. "Is it really that simple?"

The others turned to an older man who wore green and yellow robes and stood with his back straight. His aged face showed exhaustion as he shook his head, silently showing his dissatisfaction with the others' thinking.

A man wearing purple and indigo rose a brow, slightly smiling. His emotions couldn't be read. He didn't appear angry or happy at the interruption from the yellow and green robed man. "Lord Rhazdar seems to have a different opinion."

He was called "Lord Rhazdar" by the other party, but the man didn't feel flattered. Although his family was noble, it couldn't compare to the other party. "Hizdahr must be joking. You come from the House of Loraq. I do not dare receive such an honor."

"No need to take it so seriously. Just tell us what is on your mind." Hizdahr zo Loraq extended his hand forward, motioning for the other man, Gadnaz zo Rhazdar.

Gadnaz zo Rhazdar was the head of his family, being much older than Hizdahr zo Loraq, who had barely entered his 20s. Still, one was a member of a decaying family, and the other was the heir to one of the wealthiest and most ancient families in Meereen.

Gadnaz zo Rhazdar didn't wish to offend him but since he had already spoken, he couldn't stop there. "I would rather we didn't need to rush to battle, but I caution against us waiting. This Dragon Queen, as far as we know, has dragons that could grow into gigantic beasts one day. She could indeed sail off on any day, but we do not know that for certain. For all we know, she will strengthen Yunkai while she waits for her dragons to grow and then will attack Meereen. Or maybe she will ignore us and return to her country soon. But what if she manages to win her throne and what if she is angered by our retaking of Yunkai and returns."

"You are too cautious, my friend." Another man chuckled, waving him off. "The woman has the ships she needs to sail to her land. She will use them and leave, and once she leaves, she has no reason to return to this faraway place for a couple of slaves who mean nothing to her. She might even be doing this just to make her Unsullied happier since she freed them. When she goes back to her home, she will be too occupied there to bother with Yunkai. Such a long journey for a couple of slaves, who would bother?"

"Someone who can fly all the way here on the back of a dragon." Gadnaz zo Rhazdar looked straight at the other man, his words making the others pause. "I understand the sentiment of treating everything as below us. We cannot do the same with a person capable of controlling dragons. It was dragons who took our city a thousand years ago. Have you forgotten?"

The hall grew silent for once. It had only been 400 years since the Doom of Valyria, but just like Astapor and Yunkai, the Meereenese had also forgotten they had once been slaves themselves. The slaves of the dragonlords.

Gadnaz zo Rhazdar took a deep breath. "It is true that she might not attack us. That she might just leave and never return. But is that a risk we are willing to take? Razdal, what was it you said the Dragon Queen did when you met her?"

Razdal mo Eraz was surprised at the abrupt mention of his name, taking a second to compose himself after the sudden support. "She was offended when she saw I brought slaves with me to the meeting. She forced me to walk back and kept my slaves and gold. She said... what she did in Astapor and Yunkai, not wishing to pay was only a part of it. Her real aim was truly to free them. She took Yunkai to make a city for those slaves to live in. If the city is taken while she is away, that woman might really return."

Once he was done, Gadnaz zo Rhazdar continued. "Right now, she is still building her forces, her dragons are not grown, and she is still young and reckless. She depends solely on the Unsullied and a bunch of sellswords. She is vulnerable. In a few years, she will not be. And we have bigger problems than that. I do not know if any of you have had difficulties with this, but my slaves somehow caught wind of the events in Astapor and Yunkai. They have been restless since, harder to control."

The Great Masters shared glances, pondering over it more. It was true that since a while back, their slaves had been getting more and more disobedient. Even when punished, some of them would still not obey. Like a cancer, their disobedience was spreading.

Gadnaz zo Rhazdar knew they were listening more now. "Before, we could easily control them because they had nowhere to go. If they wished to obtain freedom, they could only die or try to overthrow us and take the city. But just those lowly people, of course, we brought them to their knees with no effort. However, now they have a place to go. As long as they can get to Yunkai, they will be free and they know it. Her existence is giving them hope and that hope must be extinguished from the root."

The meeting ended in a somber mood. The Great Masters didn't agree to help the Wise Masters just yet, but they were thinking more about it now.

When they exited the Great Pyramid, the Wise Masters went to Gadnaz zo Rhazdar to thank him for his help. The words from one of their own were a million times more powerful than whatever the Wise Masters could say.

Gadnaz zo Rhazdar didn't accept it, saying he was only expressing his honest opinion and seeking the benefit of himself and Meereen. The Wise Masters had nothing to be grateful to him for.

He left the area and went in the direction of his family's pyramid. Each of the noble families had its own pyramid, ones more outstanding than others. Although not a single one could reach half the height of the Great Pyramid.

All the pyramids had their own distinctive appearance, however. Although the shape was the same, each pyramid was made of stone that represented the colors of their noble families. The Rhazdar pyramid, for instance, was made of yellow and green stone, just like Gadnaz zo Rhazdar's tokar.

The areas surrounding the pyramids weren't in the best state, though. Gadnaz zo Rhazdar went alone through the many streets that led to his home.

As he got closer to his green and yellow pyramid, he heard footsteps and came to a stop. He searched around, reaching for the dagger hanging from his waist.

Gadnaz zo Rhazdar felt a presence behind him and turned around fast, bringing his dagger out only to stop right before it reached the other party. "Oh, it's you."

Gadnaz zo Rhazdar switched to the Common Tongue, relaxing once he saw the familiar man and his Westerosi features. The other man didn't even blink when the dagger had neared him. He stood calmly in place then smiled politely. "My Lord, are you afraid of something?"

Gadnaz zo Rhazdar sheathed his dagger and warily looked around just in case. "I just feel restless. You should not sneak on people like that. I could have..."

"Don't worry, my lord. I am but a simple servant. My little life matters not." The man reached for something inside the inner pocket of his vest and brought out a sizeable pouch that jingled as it moved. "Did my lord manage to convince the Great Masters?"

Gadnaz zo Rhazdar locked his eyes on the pouch, not moving them away. "I told them what you instructed of me. I made sure to repeat every word of it. They did not directly agree, but they are considering it more seriously now. I just need to push them a little."

"We expected it might be like that. Here, this should be enough to cover some of the debt. I will bring you the rest when the matter is done." The Westerosi handed Gadnaz zo Rhazdar the pouch.

The Great Master was happy to take it. Before others, he always kept a proper and noble image, appearing wise and knowledgeable. Only he knew that he was obsessed with women and gambling. At first, it didn't matter much. He was wealthy enough to squander his money away. But as time passed, the gold vanished faster than he could replenish it.

After a few decades, the House of Rhazdar became an empty vessel. Maybe if Gadnaz zo Rhazdar lowered his expenditures, his family could have recovered at some point. Unfortunately, his gambling did not stop and the gold he did not use to gamble was spent trying to maintain his House's image.

So even though he still retained the arrogance of the Great Masters, believing those of Ghiscar were superior to the rest of the world, including the Westerosi, he was happy to negotiate with this Westerosi merchant when he was offered so much gold.

Moreover, it wasn't as if his argument against the Dragon Queen was wrong. It was true that his slaves had been troublesome recently. Getting rid of that annoying woman would finally make the slaves quiet down and work properly.

What Gadnaz zo Rhazdar still didn't understand was, "What do you have against this Dragon Queen?"

"I have no issue with her. My master just wishes to invite Daenerys Stormborn to King's Landing."

Gadnaz zo Rhazdar grew confused. "Daenerys Stormborn? No, the Dragon Queen goes by the name of Rhaenys Targaryen. We've never heard of any Daenerys Stormborn."

"It does seem she calls herself that these days. Well, all that is left now is for your Great Masters to take up arms against her. Then, we shall offer them a reward if they give her to us alive. You can do as you please with the others. We do not care much for the traitors she surrounds herself with."

"I should be able to finish my part soon. It might take some convincing but so long as there are benefits, I can make them move." Gadnaz zo Rhazdar was unused to the Westerosi being this talkative but as the man who was giving Gadnaz zo Rhazdar money, he didn't mind going along with the conversation for a while.

However, the Westerosi shook his head. "No. Talking will not be enough to move them. They need to understand the risk they face if they do not defeat her."

Gadnaz zo Rhazdar looked at the Westerosi in confusion. "How...? Should I have my people do something?"

"There's no need for that. You shall be enough."

"What do you mea-?" His voice came to an abrupt stop and only gurgling noises came out of his mouth. His throat was slit open, blood gushing out and splattering along the wall beside him.

His shocked eyes were trained on the Westerosi who had stepped to the side to avoid the blood and was now cleaning his dagger, not glancing at the dying man.

Gadnaz zo Rhazdar slumped on the ground, his eyes remaining open as blood continued to flow from his throat and travel through the street, forming a thin river.

The Westerosi hid his dagger and crouched down, taking the pouch which was now stained with blood. "Lord Tywin thanks you for your assistance."

Less than an hour later, the empty street became filled with people, their whispers resounding in the alley. Soldiers stood at each end, preventing anyone from approaching a corner where a corpse laid.

On the wall behind the corpse, his own blood had been used to write three words in the Common Tongue in a font so large that people could still read it from a distance. For those who couldn't understand the language, it had no meaning.

But for those who understood the Common Tongue, it sent chills down their backs for separate reasons. To those who were slaves, it felt like a signal for them to fight. And to those who were Masters, it was still a signal, it just held a vastly different meaning.

So many eyes were directed at those three words, not moving away as they read them again and again.

"SLAY THE MASTERS" was a command the slaves in Meereen very much wished to obey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 0 5
Winter is coming. And the Stark's deadliest enemy is coming with it. The secrets of Winterfell cannot stay sealed forever as the ghosts of the Kings...
6.7K 321 33
In a world where The North stayed an independent kingdom after the Targaryen conquerors took the rest of Westeros, the Northern kingdom is in shamble...
24.9K 614 9
A fan of the show finds himself waking up in the body of Aegon the Second. With just one day before King Viserys's death, can the new Aegon save the...
55.8K 1.5K 52
After witnessing the death of the royal children. Ned Stark leaves to find his sister. He arrives to see his sister giving birth to Jaehaerys Targary...