๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ...

Siya_Shyjesh tarafฤฑndan

Izuku became a vigilante after he lost his mother in an accident. Staging his death and leaving the bakugo's... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 27

243 10 5
Siya_Shyjesh tarafฤฑndan

(A/N- hey guys! I am back again! I hope you are enjoying this book till now! If there are any errors or confusions, please do let me know. Anyways, Music is above and the chapter is below so let's get rollin')

-Uraraka POV-

I was talking Tsuyu when I notice Akuna entering the waiting room. I get up to head towards him but before I could reach him, Mina comes towards him and gives him a hug.

"Hey Akubro!"

I can't help but feel a bit jealous of seeing Akuna hug her. It should have not been her, it should have been me! I head back to Tsuyu and sit down beside her.

"Why does Mina have to get a hug from Akuna? He is mine."

"But you guys are not even dating or together so youdon't have a right to keep him like that Uraraka.*kero*"

"Just they wait, I am going to confess after the sports festival and then they will have to stop laying their hands on him."

"Calm down Uraraka, we need to think about his feelings as well.*kero*"

"Oh I am pretty sure he loves me too, did you not see how hers whenever we talk?"

"I don't know Uraraka, he may not have feelings for you but for someone else.*kero*"

"Oh please Tsuyu, you worry too much."

"Okay Uraraka.*kero*"

-Meanwhile-

-Mina POV-

I hugged Akuna and brought him to the rest of the squad. The others greet him with a smile except Bakubro, who just rolls his eyes.

"Thanks for the save Mina."

"No problem but I can hear what they are talking about."

"Same here Minabro and it does not sound very manly."

"She is completely obsessed with you."

"I am only obsessed with one person in my life and that is not her."

I look at him with a big smile and he just grins.

"Still not going to tell you Mina."

"Aww, that sucks." I pout.

He goes for a silent before he gives out a look of surprise.

"Does she not even realize the fact that I could have feelings for someone else as well? She completely believes that I love her even if I never even mentioned about having feelings for her because I never did!"

I just laugh as he sighs and hits his hand on his forehead.

"I swear to god,she is not going to be the best undercover spy."

I fall down on the floor, still laughing as tears flow down my cheeks. Kiribro, Serobro and kamibro start to laugh as well, joining me on the floor.

"Oh my god! This is too much!"

Akuna looks at us with surprise and then grins.

"I guess it will be easy for everyone to defeat you if you guys are going to drain your energy like that."

We all stop laughing and get up, glaring at Akuna.

"Hey! You should have told us! Hmph."

He just chuckles and grins at us.

"Hey! I just took up a good opportunity, it is not my fault that you guys wanted laugh out all of your energy."

The four of us laugh and then we stop as we hear the announcement.

"HELLO LISTENERS! WE ARE BACK AND READY FOR THE LAST AND FINAL ROUND OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL. I ALMOST FORGOT TO MENTION, NIRENGENKI SHODA AND MASHIRAO OJIRO HAVE DECIDED TO FORFEIT THE FINAL ROUND DUE TO REASONS SO WE HAVE DECIDED THAT TETSUTETSU AND IBARA SHIOZAKI WILL BE TAKING THEIR PLACE. NOW, THE FINAL ROUND IS A ONE VS ONE FIGHT AND THEY WILL HAVE TO FIGHT INSIDE A CIRCLE. IF ONE OF THEM GETS OUT OF BOUNDS, THE OTHER OPPONENT WINS. WE HAVE THE FIRST BATTLE UP SO OPPONENTS, PLEASE BE READY!"

-Akuna/Izuku POV-

The others have already been gone for their battle and all I can simply do is wait and watch until it is my turn. I wish it was night and I could just be in my vigilante outfit right now, It is so much better than waiting over here and being right next to Uraraka who is clingy as hell like girl, don't you know that there is something called as personal space?? I hear my name being called out for the next match and I sigh a breath of relief.

"Good luck Akuna!"

"Good luck Akubro!"

"Thanks guys."

I head out to the arena and meet my first opponent, the one and only, Hitoshi Shinso. I remember him pretty well as I did save him from an abusive household years ago and I did know a lot of info about him. This is going to easy,I just have to not reply to his questions and I will be good. He enters the arena and the smirks at me.

"Looks like I am against a Class 1A student. I am pretty sure that you are the weakest among them."

I don't reply and get ready for the fight.

"MATCH STARTS IN 3! 2! 1! GO!"

He attacks me with his scarf which I dodge easily because of the experience I have had with Eraserhead. I am feel him get frustrated as he fights me and tries to get me to speak.

"You are so pathetic as hell if you think that you can defeat me."

I don't reply and continue to dodge, not even trying to punch him. I could defeat him easily but it would be suspicious, especially since I am a first year student.

"So afraid to attack me that you are only trying to dodge me? Damn, your class is so stupid."

"What do-"

I stop as I feel myself get trapped into some kind of control.

"Finally I got you. Now go and walk out of bounds."

I feel my body slowly walk towards the boundary and I try to keep calm. It is mind control so I need to get back control. I imagine a thread in my head and scissors. I think of the scissors cutting the thread and the thread snapping in two. I feel my body stop and I grin. It worked! I look at Shinso, who was just looking at me in surprise and I punch him without warning, putting him out of bounds.

Present Mic announces me as the winner and I head over to Shinso to give him a helping hand. He looks at my hand, hesitant to grab it at first but then holds onto it. I pull him up on his feet and I place my hand on his shoulder.

"Don't beat yourself up because of that Shinso. You did good, you just need to work on your combat skills and depend less on your quirk."

He looks at me in surprise as I smile at him and head for my class's waiting room. When I got in, I was met with many of my classmates asking me how I got out of the control. I shrug and sit down as I try to relax and be ready for my next match. I see that the next match was Kachaan vs Uraraka and I can't help but grin. I walk over to Kachaan, who was preparing to leave for the arena and I whisper in his ear.

"You better beat Uraraka."

He looks at me and rolls his eyes with a smirk.

"You can count on that blacky. I am fucking better than her."

I smile and go back to my seat. I can't wait to watch this match. It is going to be one great match.

-3rd POV-

Katsuki and Uraraka enter the arena, both ready for the match. Present Mic gives the go sign and Katsukiuseshis explosion on Uraraka while she dodges them. She keeps moving around right in the ground as she dodges explosion after explosion that was heading for her. There was a lot of ground rubble from the numerous Explosions that were fired by Katsuki. Suddenly, Katsuki stopped as he saw all the rubble starting to float.

Uraraka had made sure to that the explosions hit the ground so that there will many rocks here and there which she had tapped on so that she could make them all float. She floated them all and made it fly towards Katsuki but he used up the energy that he was saving up to make a huge explosion which made Uraraka fly out of bounds due to the impact. Katsuki was announced as the winner while Uraraka was taken to recovery girl to be checked for any serious injuries.

-Katsuki POV-

Hell I fucking won! That was so fucking easy. I go to the waiting room and I was greeted by the other extras but I just ignored them and sat down to drink water.

"Bakubro, that was so manly!"

"Obviously I am the best shitty hair."

"Damn bakubabe, that was a really big explosion."

"Whatever raccoon eyes."

I am fucking missing Izuku right now, the last time I talked to him was during the weekends and that to through chat. He said he was busy but he does come around to check on me even if I don't know it. I am still trying to figure out who it is but I have no clue. He always seems to know what has happened and I don't know how. I am yet to find out who is the one that is telling Izuku what is going on.

"Hey Bakubro!"

"What the fuck do you want Shitty hair?"

"The next match is Todoroki vs Akubro!"

"So what? I don't give a shit."

"But Bakubro, they both are some of the best students in class 1A. They even have good grades!"

"Whatever shitty hair, let's go see who is fucking better out of them both."

"Then I bet 30 bucks that Todoroki is going to win this one."

"I hate to fucking say this but I bet 40 bucks that the fucking blacky is going to win."

"Let's see Bakubro."

"Shut up shitty hair."

-Akuna/Izuku POV-

Me and Todoroki enter the arena as our names get called out and we step inside the boundary. Present Mic gives us the go signal and Todoroki uses his ice to freeze me to the ground. I knew what he was going to do but did not move because I had a plan. I may not have a quirk but I have my brains. He looks at me as my feet get trapped in the ice but I just smirk at him.

I jump up with all my force, breaking free from the ice but still having ice around my feet that could work as a weapon. He uses his ice as he tries to immobilize me again but I dodge it all. I run up to him and kick him on the face but not before whispering something in his ear.

"Use your fire. It is your quirk not his."

He must have heard me as his left side lights up with fire and melts away the ice on his right. I grin at him, finally getting what I wanted. Now I can use my full potential. He shoots fire and ice together as he tries to get me immobilized but what he did not realize was that he was creating smoke from all the fire and ice, blocking away his sight. I closed my eyes as I feel my other senses heighten, being able to pinpoint exactly where Todoroki was.

I rush towards him, using different patterns and then give him a good punch on the stomach. He staggers back a bit as he tries to catch balance but I kick him in the face and trip him over, getting him out of bounds. I slowly open my eyes and realize the smoke was clear and it was the end. I smile and then give out a hand to Todoroki. He looks at me and just gets up, leaving me hanging. So much for helping him out.

"AND THE WINNER OF THAT MATCH IS AKUNA SHINTO!"

I smile and then leave for the waiting room where I was greeted by the bakusquad.

"Wow Akubro, you were so manly out there!"

"Yeah Akubabe, you were slay!"

"That was so cool dude!"

I smile sheepishly at them, not quite used to this much attention yet.

"Thanks guys."

I smile at them but I feel my mood change as I hear the voice of the last person I would like to talk with, behind me.

"Oh my god Akuna! You were so cool!"

I shrug and smile at her. She wraps herself around my arm and looks at me.

"You were so skilled out there Akuna! That was so good!"

I look at the bakusquad, giving them a look to help me out but they just look at me with pity as they try hard not to laugh. I glare at them and then look at Uraraka.

"Thanks Uraraka. Now I must get ready for my next match as well and also deal with a few people here."

The others gulp loudly, knowing very well what I meant. I smile at Uraraka and then leave, giving a warning look at the others. They better watch out. They are so dead for leaving me like that.

(A/N- hey guys! That was the end of this chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it! I can't believe that Ihave 15 followers now^^ Thanks to all those for being with me till now! If there are suggestions that you would like to suggest, do say so and I will try to add them in my future books! Hope you guys have a great day/night! Stay Safe! Bye!)

(2289 Words)

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

56.1K 1K 49
Izuku Midoriya struggled with life, to say the least, ever since he was announced quirkless,he lost everyone,everyone that he cared for.His best frie...
5.9K 198 14
Izuku was always the brightest child in Class 1A. But as they always say 'The Saddest People Smile the Brightest'. Izuku had always felt left out fro...
876K 28K 33
At a young age Izuku Midoriya was pushed to the side. His mother left. His father either is never there, working or abuses him. Even his old best fri...
434K 16.1K 48
"I'm sorry I was never good enough," Izuku slowly climbed over the rails "I tried I really did my best to prove myself...So why can't anyone see that...