Sound Of The Rain.

By doll318

it's about how two people meet each other, Finds hard to get to know each other, Finds hard to understand eac... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

15

0 0 0
By doll318

Soo-ah

She turned around,

You're so cheerful.

She laughed and said

You are saying just after meeting 3 times?

I don't want to be desperate of having happiness.

What? What nonsense? If someone else was hearing this, they would be laughing at you.

You're also laughing.

She then sealed her lips and blinked again and again. They walked together to convenience store.

I didn't mind about whether I should enjoy.

Why? you don't like to enjoy?

It's not th-

All the way why are you even saying to me?

He then looked aside and then her. while she took out soju bottles and poured her and his glass while sitting in the convenience store.

Wait, did she say like this that day? Why did you become like this?

She mimicked kang-mi.

Is this fun to you?

Yeah, you guys were like fighting for no reasons.

Do you know anything beside 'no reasons'?

She got silent over his seriousness.

I'm sorry that I had fun.

He just frowned and looked at her, she just poured and was drinking, he stopped her,

You're going to get drunk.

She smiled at him and said,

She was b-

Yah, can you stop with that?

Let me teach you how to quarrel that you'll always win.

She was lightly drunk.

Are you crazy? I thought you are here to console me.

She vigoursly laughed.

What are you talking? I was alone, I just thought of having someone beside. Dong-ho, kyu-min, gang-tae they are all busy with their life that they won't drink with me unless they are feeling down.

He sighed while she continued,

What were you like before? You weren't a jerk?

He wasn't in mood of talking to her, beside him the glass of soju was there. Seeing it his temper was getting high.

Snow had already began to fall, it was way too cold in a week, no one were outside, just him and her with soju.

But there were few ghost around them. 

Then he saw her, she was looking in good mood that he didn't want to ruin her.

Have it, why are acting like high school student?

I don't drink.

Wow.

She then took that glass which kang-dae was going to drink, she drank it.

Why does it ache so much?

He asked without thinking much.

His voice felt honest to her that she went quiet.

At first I had to get used to pain, eventually became numb and now I have to get use to heartache.

She then turned to him and looked at him, he was looking at a rock, he later looked at her.

She didn't understand him because she was never in a situation like him. Because she always forgot and moved on but he wasn't like her.

I'm proud of myself.

Why?

When we forget, we heal and when we let go, we grow.

She said still looking at him.

Yah, high school student, tell me what you are like before? What was the major change in you that she had to yell on road why did you become like this?

She said making fun of him, while he looked at her being done with her.

Can you talk something else.

Ah say say, what were you like?I'm so curious about how much you have became jerk.

I was like

After few seconds,

You.

She just choke out and coughed.

Me?

He patt her back and said,

Aigoo what's wrong with you.

I was going to ask you that.

After few seconds of getting calm, she asked,

I think you are quite impressed of me.

you shouldn't be too obsessed with yourself. I was saying that I was just cheerful like you.

Am i really cheerful?

She chuckled.

He heard the ghosts talking that she's being too sweet around him,

Are you interested in me?

What are you talking? I'm interested to know about you.

Since she didn't understand him, he was getting on his temper.

I mean, yo-

Are you okey?

She then held her hand on his forehead, he snapped her hand away and but he was too warm.

He got up and said

I literally saw you as a kid, don't take advantage of my kindness.

Saying that he was leaving, it hurted her pride,

He heard one of the ghost,

Be careful man.

Just then he turned just to get a hit on his forehead, he fell down.

She furiously said,

What do you think? Aigoo, I almost throw up whenever I see couples, and I am interested in you? Why would I call you a dog? Jerk? My standards are not too low, okey? Aish I was going ask to be friends.
What was wrong with me?

While she was saying he got up and cleaned himself, she said patting her own cheek while saying the last sentence to herself and left.

She's really annoying.

He said still being on the floor.

Next day,

He began to feel hard to breathe, lack of sleep had ruined his health.

He went to hospital because it was happening everyday to him.

His heart used to be heavy but not painful whenever he breathed, sighing used to make his heart better for the moment, but sighing began to make his heart painful day by day. It happens due to lack of sleep.

Then doctor prescribed to take sleeping pills if he can't sleep or else it will ruin his health.

The doctor asked if he ever cried,

Kang-dae said that it was two years ago the last time he cried, he cried because grandmother had thrown him out of the house with harsh words he had ever heard. But it wasn't actually the day he cried, he cried that day he never got to eat grandmother cooked food.

At first he felt suffocated because he didn't like anything beside grandmother made food.

But then, he got used to ramen again, just to forget his grandmother, eating ramen continuously was ruining his life also he was sick of it.

While the doctor insisted him to cry when he isn't feeling alright.

But in his life, he rarely cries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.1K 64
When six years old Moon Hani stumbles upon a weird shaped card that is different from any types of game cards, she doesn't pay it any of her attentio...
60.4K 2.6K 70
What If One day a Normal, Pretty, Talented, and Smart girl, Will be the one who will ruined a friendship because of love. Its not her intention. She...
95.4K 4K 36
(Y/N) has never been normal, but she wanted to be Her twin brother, D.O, and herself have always had something special. They can see ghosts. D.O lea...
166K 4.5K 43
To exoL all around the world, pay attention! This story is an Exo's fanfiction. This story is about Suho's little sister who's being forced to live w...