Bachpan (COMPLETED)

By stunninggbabe

Will Noor and Almeer end up together? What will be the effect of this child marriage? Can Noor handle all thi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10- The Big day NIQAH
11
12
13
14
NOTE
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue
A NEW STORY?

35- THE LAST CHAPTER

592 15 1
By stunninggbabe

'Morning Liam' Noor said while keeping her bag in the seat.

'Morning' he replied without looking in her eyes with a dull look.

'Naraz ho tum mujhse?' she remembers he knows Urdu.

'Nahi' He didn't gave any explanation.

Before she can say anything, the class stood up and profesor walked in.

Everyone took their seats and opened the books. The whole lecture Liam didn't even glanced at her.

Noor noticed something strange in him. After the lecture was over, he simply packed his stuff, hanged his bag on shoulder and moved out of the class.

Noor stood up from her place and called out for his name.

'Liam'

He totally ignored her call and presence.

'What's wrong with you today? What is bothering you?'

Again an ignorance came.

He was walking down towards the door. Noor followed him behind. They walked to his locker with her calling out for him the whole way.

That was when a group of boys reached there laughing and chatting with each other. One of those boys accidentally pushed Liam and his face turned towards Noor.

What came in front of her eyes was actually shocking.

Liam's one  sided cheek was whole red with marks of punches all over that side of his face. He had been covering it with a face mask.

He had slided down his mask for drinking water with bottle in his one hand.

'Okay, now what is this?' Surprised expressions ran over her face.

'Did you get in a fight?' She said with worry in her face.

'No' He said while locking his locker.

'Liam! Tell me the whole truth?' She said or maybe ordered.

'Okay! So your so called cousin with whom you kissed yesterday beat me just because of being your only friend in this institution.' He said with frustration.

'What! How can he do this?' She's now being furious.

'With his god-given hands.' He took a pause and spoke again.

' I didn't expected you'll lie to me about your relationship status. And how can you cousins kiss each other. Isn't it weird to kiss your own cousin.' He was annoyed as fuck.

' What is this kiss kiss! It was just a peck.' she gave her explanation.

' Okay! So I need specs now.' They were arguing more like fighting.

The whole corridor stared them.

'Kya hogaya hai Liam why you acting like some toxic partner of mine.' Noor said in low voice realizing the attention his yell had got them.

' C'mon Noor. You could have tell me the whole truth. I thought we were friends and friends don't hide things from one another.' A sigh left his mouth.

' What do you mean by were friends? We are still friends.' She was trying to lighten the stress between them.

Huh! I told you this new girl have something up with Liam.
A girl passed by them and passed a comment on their argument.

'Now suffer darling' The girl's fingers ran down his jawline.

'Just shut the fuck up and leave Amayra.' He yelled boldly at the girl.

She smirked and left the place with a revenging look that was for Noor.

'What's up here?' A deep voice ranged through the walls of corridor. A sudden silence was observed through the hall.

Shit! Liam is again gone now.

'Kya ho raha hai Noor?' He hold her wrist not taking her arm upward.

'K--Ku-Kuch nhi we just had a simple argument.' Her voice coming out broken from her larynx.

' A simple argument between this one day friendship and he's yelling at you like he owns you?'

He was both calm and cold in his tone at the same time. It was only Noor who can sense the burning anger inside him.

'Its alright Almeer! Calm down.' she rubbed her palm through his muscular arms.

'Ek bar ka dose chakh ke maza nahi aya?' He asked Liam scaring the fuck out of him.

The way Almeer had beaten him and got him a black eye was too scaring from him. Even though Liam is a handsome, popular, dream boy, yet he's nothing in comparison to Almeer.

In the terms of power, popularity, looks, friends, behavior, attitude etc. there is a fine Almeer infinity Liam zero situation. Liam being a handsome one was a person with no friends. The attention he received was only from girls that too because of his charming looks.

'Almeer ye ham friends ke bich ka maamla hai tum mat pado ismy.' She tried to calm him down but little did she know, the volcano is bursted.

'Mai na padhu isme? Aur jis baat ke upar tumhe ye chilla raha hai wo tumhare or mere, ham husband wife ke bich ka mamla hai.' He shifted his gaze towards Liam. ' Who the fuck are you to yell at my Noor!'

He was turning red. Moving steps ahead towards Liam, Almeer grabbed his collar and the very next moment, his clenched fist landed on Liam's face giving him another black eye.

'Bola tha na meri Noor se dur rehna'..A warning came from him.

'Noor ko chillane ki baat toh bohot dur ab usse Bina kaam ke baat  karte bhi Nazar agaye na galti se, tumhe isi zamin mein Zinda dafn kar dunga.' He was very serious about his words.

Till then, the teachers reached the corridor where Noor was trying hard to separate them but failed. One of the profesor hold Almeer's hand and took him away from the corridor towards the dean's office. He also signed Noor to follow them both.

                                              ----------------

'Have a nice day, Mr. Rasheed.' the dean hanged up the call.

' Mr. Almeer, you should've informed the staff about your marriage. We'll take care of the things in future. Also you shouldn't repeat such activities inside the college premises and try to avoid fights outside too.' The dean smiled at the couple and warned them.

'Thank you Sir' Almeer stood up from the chair and hold her hand.

                                            ------------------

Almeer started the car engine after making Noor comfortable in the passenger seat.

'Mcdonalds or Starbucks? Where to go mam?'  Almeer was reacting as if nothing had happened.

' Tum samjhoge mai boring hu but I prefer Burger King over McDonald's 😅' Wearing a nervous yet cute smile she replied.

'Jo aapko pasand hai waha chal lenge.' his lips widen.

They drove off to Burger King and after having a delicious meal Noor was waiting for Almeer to wash his hands and come back to the table.

Noor was standing on the gateway and Almeer was drying his hands. As she was having her iPods on, she didn't pay much attention on him.

After waiting for more than 3 minutes, she shifted her gaze from the mobile screen towards the basin area where Almeer was shaking hands with a girl that seems to be Asian too.

She called out for him and his attention moved towards her from the girl. He called her near them and she simply walked with hands in her jacket's pockets.

'Noor Issey Milo, ye hai Mariyam, meri bachpan ki dost. Mariyam, ye hai Noor meri ahilya.

Almeer and Mariyam laughed at the world ahliya.

Mariyam is beautiful young 18 year old. Her skin was glowing like pearl and hairs shiny as stars. She was no less than a princess. With light makeup on her face, she was looking amazingly pretty.

'Assalamualaikum' Mariyam gave her elegant smile to Noor.

' Walaikum assalam' she smiled back.

' I'm so sorry! Mai yaha pe University ke kaam mein bohot busy thi. Warna apne best friend ki shaadi koun miss karna chahta hai?' Mariyam said with some kind of regret on her face.

What did she just said? Best friend! They are best friends. Can't believe Almeer. Maine ek ladke se Zara help kya leli tumne to uske upar Qayamat hi dhaa di. And look at yourself tumhari ek female best friend hai jiska tumne zikr bhi nahi kiya

'Ghar chalo na Mariyam sath baithke baatein karenge Aaram se chill marenge.' Almeer offered her.

'Also you both will get to know more about each other.' He looked at Noor.

'Tumne mujhe yaha ka new address Diya hi nhi tumhara. Warna Mai zaroor aati tumhare ghar. Par abhi na mai University ja rahi thi toh mai kal ya parso mein aati hoo tumhare ghar' she represented her side of story.

'Okay! Baaki tumhare pass mera number toh hai hi.  Tum aaogi toh call kardena. Also don't forget to bring uncle aunty and Saniya api with you.'

Oh, so they have each others phone numbers too!

'Chalo ham chalte hain ab late ho rha hai Almeer! Allah hafiz Mariyam.' she smiled at her.

' Allah hafiz' she pulled Almeer into a hug with maintaining very little distance between them.

What the actual fuck!

Almeer was stunned by Mariyam's this old habit even in front of his wife. She really had a habit of hugging him each time they bid farewell to each other.

Noor looked at them hugging and rolled her eyes. Almeer parted and then Mariyam pulled Noor into a tight hug.

'See you soon!'

They left the place.

                                      ----------------

Almeer and Noor were sitting on the poolside of their villa's personal pool.

'Mariyam tumhari kuch zyada hi acchi dost nahi hai?' Her brows were furrowed.

'Han waise wo tou hai. Bachpan se ham log aik hi jagah rahte the.' Almeer started telling her.

Listening about living in the same area, Noor got even more furious to know more about his so called best friend.

 'Hamare ghar ke baaju mein jo bada sa ghar hai na wo Mariyam ki family ka hi pushtaini ghar hai. Wo log pehle Pakistan mein rehte the and uske baba businessman the. Fir unhein Canadian company se investment ka ek offer aya jisse unke business mein heavy profit tha. Unhone waha pe invest kiye and woh business itna flourish kar gaya ki Pakistan mein rehkar Canada ki chizen handle karna mushkil hogaya. So they shift to Canada. Yaha par bhi unka ghar hamare ghar se pass hi hai.'

Noor was about to open her mouth to speak something but Almeer spoke again.'

'Arey mai to tumhe yaha ki Pakistani community ke bare mein batana hi bhul gaya. Jabse Mariyam ki family yaha settle hui, Mahmood uncle ne dekha ki yaha bohot se Pakistanis rehte hain so why not sabko ikattha kiya jaye. Unhone Pakistani community kholi and har saal sare Pakistanis ki ek grand dawat hoti hai community hall mein. Orr saare festivals bhi sath mil kar celebrate karte hai. Ramzaano mein bhi sab waha par hi iftar karte hain. All total magrib se fazar ke waqt tak sab wahi hote hain. Sehri karke fazar ki namaz ada karr apne apne ghar jate hain.'

'Achi baat hai.' Noor fake smiled.

' Waise tum bachpan se hi Mariyam se hugs wagerah karte aa rahe ho?' She enquired.

Almeer passed a smirk and asked 'You are jealous right right?'

'Mujhe kyun jealousy hogi mai toh aise hi randomly puch rhi thi.' She avoided eye contact.

Almeer moved her hands towards her cheek and slightly pulled her cheeks , ' Aapko jealousy hogi kyuki aap meri begum ho' .

The word BEGUM made butterflies flutter in her stomach. The words spoken by Almeer to her just do a different kind of magic to her. He makes her feel like she is the only person he cares about.

Forget all this Noor, you should not melt too early. She consoled herself in her mind trying to control the fluttering butterflies in her stomach and around her mind.

' Almeer!'

' Jee begum'

Arghh! Again these butterflies.

' Areyy!! What is this begum begum?'

' Aap ho na meri begum? Begum ko begum na bolun to kya baigan bolun?'

A giggle escaped her mouth but then she realized the dark side of the meme. Sudden expression change of hers worried Almeer and he too realized his words.

' Noor I'm sorry! I didn't meant it like that.' He apologised.

'Like what?' Her brows furrowed with lips controlling the smile.

' Bohot shaatir ho na tum! Jitna socha tha ussey kahi zyada dimag chalta ha tumhara.' he gave her a I didn't thought you'll look.

'Okay leave that! I was asking  if I can also hug Liam?' Her eyes showed a different kind of innocence.

' That brat will never ever look at you again. And usey hug karne ki kya zarorat padh rahi hai?' his anger was rising slowly.

' Zarorat toh nahi padh rahi haii par aise zarurat ki or dhyan dein to Mariyam ko hug kiye bina bhi ham waha se aa sakte the.' She defended herself.

'Tumhe Mariyam se jealousy ho rahi hai tum admit karo ya nahi!' He said being expressionless.

' Mujhe kisi se koi jealousy nahi ho rahi hai. Mai just bata rhi hu jaise Liam mera friend hai waise hi Mariyam bhi tumhari sirf friend hai. Aur agar tum Mariyam ko hug tak kar sakte ho tou kya mai usse sirf baat tak nahi kar sakti?' She said with those puppy eyes of her.

' Kya mai tumhare liye kaafi nahi hu?' He became emotional.

' Maine aisa to kaha hi nahi!' She widen her eyes.

'Par tumhare bolne ka matlab to wahi hai na' He got upset.

' Agar tumhein aisa lagta ho ki mere or Mariyam ke beech kuch ho sakta hai tou tumhe saf saf bata du hamne kabhi aise nazar se nahi dekha ek dusre ko. Orr tumse niqah karwane se pehle baba ne Mahmood uncle se baat ki thi aur unhone Mariyam ke abhi bohot young hone ke wajah se saaf inqaar kar diya.' He said it out crystal clear to her.

'Maine tumhe sab sach sach bataya hai and agar iske baad bhi tumhe mere upar kuch doubt hai toh mai kuch nahi kar sakta. Lekin ek baat tum yad rakho ki maine Mariyam ko kabhi uss nazar se dekha hi nahi wo sirf meri best friend or behen hai hai aur mai jaanta tha ki naa hi Mahmood uncle itne jaldi shadi karwane par raazi honge aur naa hi Mariyam mujhse shadi karegi aurr maine bhi baba ko bohot mana kiya tha shadi karwane se.'

' Maine tumhe pehli nazar mein hi pasand kar liya tha jab tum Umair bhai ke sath school jaa rhi thi aur sach batau to mujhe tumpe crush bhi tha jo ki ab ek barkati niqah mein tabdeel ho chuka hai Alhamdulillah. Jab mujhe pata huva ki mera niqah tumse karwaya jaa rha hai to mujhe is baat ki khushi bhi thi mujhe apni mohabbat milegi parr is baat ka gham bhi tha ki tumhari zindagi mein iska bohot zyada asar padega.. Maine baba ko inqar bhi kiya tha ki mai ek sahi waqt mein tumse niqah karunga lekin mama ki bigadti tabiyat ke chalte baba ne zabardasti hamara niqah karwa diya. Aurr iss niqah se mai bohot khush hu aurr janta hu ki tum bhi khush hou.' He smiled.

He turned back to leave but Noor stood up from her chair and hugged him tightly from behind.

' I'm sorry mere bolne ka woh matlab nahi tha!' her innocence is now too over that it's falling off her.

He turned back to face her. Placing her face in his big palms, he planted a soft kiss on her forehead and replied ' Main jaanta hu jaan. Tumhe ye sab isiliye bataya ki kuch bhi ghalat fehmiya na rahein aur tum mujhse naraz na raho.'

He laughed out loud at the way she was stucked with him. Noor parted.

' Achaa badi badmashi aa rahi hai tumhe mujhse chalaaki.' she made a face.

' Aaa bhagoo!! Ganji churail is here' he runned and teased her.

'Haw! Ganji churail.. Tum idhar aao tumhein to mai ganja karti hun abhi.' She ran beside him and those two had their childish fun.

                                                                                     ---------------------------------

8 YEARS LATER

Years passed and passed.

Noor was now 23 and Almeer was 26.
And the new family member was turning 1 today.

'Happy Birthday my baby! Mama baba love you so much Shazain.'

Noor planted a soft kiss on her baby boy's forehead and the happy family cheesed towards the camera for a lovely family photo.

'I love you Noor' Almeer said while looking deep in her eyes while his hands resting on the waist of his lady.

' I love you too! Shazain ke baba.' She giggled and hugged her husband.

Shazain, who was standing beside his parents looked at them and gave a smile from the bottom of his heart.

' Pretty!' The 1-year old had learnt many words from his talkative mother.

The parents smiled at their child and the chapter closes with a fabulous family hug.

                                                                                 *****************************

Hey sweeties <3

The story ends here.. I hope ya'll liked it. Don't forget to leave your remarks about the story. I'd also like if I can get urdu title suggestions for next story. Ideas are always heartly invited. Thank you so much for reading and supporting my first ever story. Do vote if you liked the story.

The epilogues will be posted soon <3.

Till then, Byeee...

'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 2K 40
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
55.1K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
140K 19.7K 56
Unicode : မင်းလက်ဆောင် အနမ်းလေး ငါလွမ်းသည်။ Zawgyi : မင္းလက္ေဆာင္ အနမ္းေလး ငါလြမ္းသည္။
52.4K 2K 8
One shots based on tracks or off tracks!!! Started: Jul 22.2021 #21 in RiAnsh on 21.08.02 #29 in Immj2 on 21.08.03