The Seoul Project

By Borahaetales

Two men,two different lives,One lie. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 2

280 38 5
By Borahaetales

Seokjin wakes up with a banging headache .He groans,running a hand down his face .His eyes shot open and he stares at the familiar ceiling of his home and sighs

"It was a dream"
He closes his eyes in relief "I thought I brought someone home" He laughs to himself "Thank god ,that was a dream"

He stretches his arms and freezes when it hits something warm .

Fuck fuck fuck "Please no"

Seokjin looks down and finds himself in the same attire of last night .He was about to sigh in relief again when a soft groan makes him freeze again.

He slowly turns to his side and gasps silently at the stranger ,canoodling his stuff toy .

Seokjin swallows,pinches his cheeks and then swallows again .His throat goes dry with fear yet he couldn't help but trace the fine lines on the stranger's face.He looks calm and cute like that ,head messy with hair strewn across his face

His hand twitches to push them aside .The sunlight shimmers on his face but the Alpha seems unaffected,dozing off without care

Seokjin wonders if he had been sleeping well .

Then the reality starts sinking in

Seokjin indeed brought an Alpha home last night.That Alpha is currently sleeping next to him ,in his Apartment,on his bed

He doesn't remember sharing his address with the latter

Warning bells start to ring in his head and he sits up ,checking for his zip

It wasn't touched but that doesn't bring him relief

He looks down at the Alpha and reaches for his phone on the nightstand.In his haste ,he knocks the glass and it falls down with a shattering noise

Namjoon's eyes shot open in alarm and he sits up , ready to attack

"Just so you know,you are the intruder here"
Seokjin squeaks, shuffling down the bed and backs up against the wall.He glances at the lamp

If this Alpha tries to do something,he will smash his head with it.

What is a pillow going to do ?

"L-look ,I don't know you and I am sorry if I have said or done something that might have gave you hopes to try something funny"
Seokjin grabs a pillow and holds it defensively "B-but I will let you know that I have no such interest ,so kindly leave"

Namjoon blinks ,staring at him for a while before breaking into a smile

"My name is Namjoon"
He rolls his shoulders "Just so that we are on same page " He gives a flirtatious smile "Seokjin"

"So now we are on name basis"
The Omega frowns at the sudden introduction

"I guess we are"
Namjoon smooths the pillow cover "Look ,I understand you must be confused"

"Confused doesn't even cover it"
Seokjin lowers the pillow but doesn't let go (just in case)

"I remember bumping into you and that's all. How did you figured where I live?"

To that Namjoon raises his hand in surrender,smiling apologetic "Sorry,but you passed out on me"

Seokjin lets out an embarassing screech and hides his face into the pillow

The Alpha smirks at the cute display "And it was middle of the night ,I couldn't just leave you there .So I sneaked into your pants pocket and checked your address-"

"Oh my god"
Seokjin flushes,feeling the tingles in his pocket as if his body was suddenly giving him a flashback of what might have gone down

"I know it was wrong of me to invade into your space like that but I had no other choice"

Namjoon slips out of the bed and stuffs his hands into his pocket "Well ,long story short,I brought you into your apartment with a spare key from the security downstairs.I was about to leave you but then you kept clinging to me and dragged me here ,refusing to lie down unless I was lying down with you too"

Seokjin refuses to believe that
"You are bluffing"

"You can ask your security"
Namjoon crosses his arms with a smug look

It was entertaining to see the Omega's eyes going wide and narrow in frequent intervals

"Not that part "
Seokjin waves his hand "The one where I personally dragged you here.That's bullshit"

Namjoon shrugs "I don't want you to believe it but that's what happened"
He looks around and picks up his wallet from the bedside "Now that we are clear ,I will take my leave "

He turns to the door and then swings back "Thank you for the stay .I had fun"

He winks , causing a stir in Seokjin's chest

"You fucker!"
Seokjin throws the pillow at him and Namjoon dodges it with grace ,"It was lovely meeting you"

And then he was crossing the hall ,steps reluctant but firm.He had to find a way to contact Hoseok .

"W-wait"
Seokjin's voice stops him and he looks back with a frown

The Omega fidgets on his heels , fiddling with his shirt as he says ,meekly "Sorry,if I was rude"

Namjoon chuckles "No problem.You were pretty wasted for you to remember anything"

Seokjin ducks his head "Yes ,that too .Sorry again.And thanks for bringing me home safely"

He bows "There are rare Alpha's around who will do it without any ulterior motive"

Namjoon furrows his brows "But shouldn't you be careful too ? Why blame the Alpha's .I am sure not all Alpha's trouble you unless they find you in a state that they could take advantage of"

Then he shakes his head "Look, I didn't meant to accuse you-"

"I understand.It's my fault anyways.Shouldnt have been drunk to the point where I couldn't remember what I did last night"

"If it helps ,you just tried to swim your way back home ,only that you were thinking the ground is water"

Seokjin groans "Please dont remind me.I am going to quit alcohol from today"

Namjoon smiles,all dimpled and cute "Good luck with that"

He does a two finger salute "I will be leaving now"

Seokjin hums before his eyes widens and he stumbles after Namjoon, grabbing his wrist

The latter looks at him with raised brows " Yes?"

"Um"
Seokjin doesn't know what to say .Why did he grabbed the latter's hand again?

His head was buzzing and he wasn't thinking straight at all

"Uh ,I would like to express my gratitude"

"Not needed.I wasn't expecting anything in return"

Seokjin shakes his head "No ,please .I must have inconvenienced you last night.Still you stayed back on my request and didn't tried anything funny-"

Namjoon laughs "Oh ,so it's about that .You want to reward me for being on my best behaviour?"

"Don't be too cheeky .I am just saying that ,if you dont mind ofcourse,can I offer you coffee ? Or anything you like ?"

"Is it a one time offer ? Or do you want me to come here everyday?"

Namjoon cocks a teasing brow.He was enjoying the cute and sexy Omega's company.Wouldnt hurt if he spends a little time more ,would it ? He is not in any rush or anything

"Ya,you.I " Seokjin huffs , glaring at him in warning "This is just one time .Only because I am back home in one piece and untouched"

He narrows his eyes at Namjoon "I hope"

"Got nothing to worry there"
Namjoon smiles innocently

Seokjin feels his heart beating a little too fast at the sight of the perfect set of dimples

"Then"
He tightens his grasp on Namjoon's wrist "Would you mind to have a coffee with me? I make good ones,ask Mark"

Namjoon tries not to growl unnecessarily at the mention of the name .He doesn't know the person, could be a friend or brother.Maybe boyfriend too .But given Seokjin's casual attitude as he said his name ,it doesn't look like Mark is his boyfriend.

Does Seokjin even have a boyfriend? The latter didn't got any calls besides his mother ...oh Namjoon might need to tell him that .Or , Seokjin would eventually check his phone and get to know it himself

"Will see"
He nods ,letting himself back into the apartment

It was spacious enough ,an open space plan with a small kitchen and a living room big enough to accommodate two sets of sofas and an armchair.

Honestly ,the house was too clean and neat , Namjoon wonders how often Seokjin comes home.

The interior is cozy and pink linen curtains gives it a little romantic setting.Could do more good with a Bonsai atop that shelf though, Namjoon thinks in his mind as he eyes the mario figurine and Princess Peach besides the TV set.

"I will freshen up first if you don't mind "
Seokjin,looms over him with a nervous smile "You can use the spare bathroom if you want"

"You might need a change of clothes too .I will see if I can find something that will fit you"

Namjoon cocks a brow "Uh,I thought you just wanted me here for a coffee?"

Seokjin sputters "Ofcourse! But wouldn't hurt if you are dressed well and smell good too ,right ?"

The Alpha instinctively sniffs his shoulder "I stink ?"

"I do"
Seokjin points to himself and then he was pattering back to his room "You will find the toiletries in the upper cabinet.Bathroom is to your right .Will get you something to change into ,in the meanwhile"

Before Namjoon could answer him , Seokjin was drifting back into his room

The cop sighs , rubbing his forehead.

"Is this even a good idea?"
He wonders to himself. Being around an Omega (outside his job) feels wierd in a good way.But Namjoon doesn't want to admit that .

He shakes his head ,making his mind to take his leave as soon as the caffeine hits his system .The sooner he figures out how to reach Hoseok,the better he will be.

When Namjoon comes out of the bathroom,dressed in one of Seokjin's oversized hoodie and sweatpants ,he hears Seokjin speaking loudly with someone.At first he thought that he has a visitor but as he walks into the hall ,he realises Seokjin was speaking into his phone

"Eomma! Why do you have to trust strangers over your own son?"
Seokjin slams the set of mugs on the kitchen counter and huffs,propping a hand on his hip .

Namjoon could feel the bitter scent that emits out of the Omega and he carefully wedges through the hall and settles on the chair with a frown

"Look,I know I have been very secretive about him but that doesn't mean that you-"

He sucks in a breathe as his mother says something over the line "That's all in the past Mom.I am not twenty anymore.I know what's good and bad for me now . Could you - please don't cry now"

He blows a breath ,turning the knob off as the water boils
"Eomma,can we talk about something else?"

Namjoon observes Seokjin's shoulders growing tense and he feels like it was his own chest that was contracting when Seokjin sets the phone on the counter to take a deep breath.

He was definitely struggling with something,the late night calls of his mother and his drunken talks had made it clear to him that something was going on with the Omega

If only he could do anything.He doesn't want to pry but something about this Omega makes him do the unimaginable.

He wants to know what's troubling Seokjin.He wants to do anything he can to help him .

So when Seokjin was pouring the coffee into the mugs while talking to his mother,he stoods up , approaching him

"How is dad ? Is he still fixated on the indoor wedding?"
Seokjin asks ,trying to be enthusiastic and failing.He was drained out of energy, his head was bursting and demanding for a sleep for a day .As if he just remembers ,he turns in a flash and bumps into Namjoon.

The latter quickly grabs the phone that almost drops from his hand "Oh shit"

"Careful"
Namjoon holds his hand and they both freeze for a moment before Seokjin's mother's voice brings them out of their daze

"Ah,I was just trying to-"

'Who is it? Is it John?'

Seokjin curses in Korean , pulling away from Namjoon and holds the phone to his ear "Mom,we will talk later okay"

'Is that really your boyfriend? Seokjin-ah ,why are you not letting us talk to him ? It's ridiculous don't you think ? You think we will not support your choice? Baby,you know we have always supported you in all of your decisions-"

Seokjin tunes out her voice and focuses on breathing.He can't panic in the middle of the conversation, especially in front of an Alpha who he just met last night

He flinches when Namjoon touches his cheek and brushes off his tears 

The Omega instantly calms down as he stares in the gentle dragons and nods ,allowing Namjoon to pluck the phone out of his grasp .

He wasn't sure why Namjoon wanted his phone but he gives it away without any thought

Namjoon clears his throat before pressing the phone to his ear .He smiles softly in a greeting , causing Seokjin to slip over nothing

"Hello ,Eommonim"

Seokjin watches in surprise as Namjoon speaks in fluent Korean with his mother.

He was so lost in the latter's eyes that only when Namjoon looks at him with a smile ,he shakes out of his stupor

"No , actually I am Korean .John is just a name babe-"
Namjoon stops , smirking as he loops his arm around Seokjin's waist ,bringing him close .The latter blinks at him rapidly ,confused about what's happening

"Jin just likes that name so he calls me by it"

Whatever bullshit of a reason Namjoon told his mother ,it appears that it worked because then Namjoon was carrying on in Korean again ,cheerful in his voice

Seokjin wonders if this Alpha is a professional actor .No right ? Seokjin is sucker for dramas. It's hard to believe that he won't recognise one .

"Yes,the wedding"
Namjoon looks back at Seokjin again ,brushing his locks away "I just returned to NY and so, there's nothing stopping me from coming to the wedding now"

He chuckles ,tracing Seokjin's jaw "Yeah,babe- I mean Jin was trying his best to cover up for me .Poor him ,he didn't knew that I was going to surprise him by returning early"

Seokjin swats the hand that comes close to his cheek

This little bastard of an Alpha is one hell of a liar .Fluent liar . Seokjin was both annoyed and impressed.

His problem appears to be resolved but is he really going to trust a stranger and take him to meet his parents?

"She wants to speak to you"
Namjoon holds the phone towards him,smirking as he steps close to whisper in his ear "baby"

Seokjin thanks his counter for support since he would have definitely fell to his knees because of that husky pur

"What are you doing?"
He grits through his teeth ,covering the phone

Namjoon merely shrugs , taking a step back

"Joining you in your majestic lie"

Seokjin wished to throw the spatula at him but doesn't,as his mother was still on line and expecting him to speak

If he doesn't say anything soon,she will  doubt everything.

"Yes,Eomma"
He smiles into the phone "Namjoon gave me a surprise"

Seokjin mouths a curse at the Alpha ,stomping on his feet . Namjoon barely flinches as he keeps smirking at him

"Yes, you will see him in few days "
Seokjin glares at the Alpha "Yes,I will send you a picture if you don't believe me"

Namjoon grins , warming up their coffee and settles back on the table .He waits for Seokjin to finish up the call and as expected,receives a shrill string of curses

"Who the fuck told you to say that ? And what was that neat talk and sweet apologies ? Do you even know what John does?"

Namjoon has the audacity to point out with a smirk "I don't know ,maybe you can enlighten me on the whatnots of this imaginary hot Alpha boyfriend of yours .What was his name again? John Reed was it ?"

"Shut up"
Seokjin launches a series of punches on the Alpha's shoulder's before he tires himself out and drops into the chair besides Namjoon

He bangs his head on the table and groans "Now my Eomma is super elated to see you and I don't know how I am going to do that "

Namjoon pokes him on the back "You shouldn't bruise your pretty forehead like that"

He pulls his hand away when Seokjin looks up and glares "You ruined everything! Why would you say something like that ? Now I have to arrange a Namjoon from somewhere and take him home!"

Seokjin kicks his legs and mumbles "I have been lying about this John Reed for a year now .As if that guilt wasn't enough that I have to now add up the story you cooked and also find someone who will agree to bullshit  my family with it"

He slams his hands on the table and stoods up to jab fingers into the Alpha's chest accusingly "And" "it's" "all" "your"  "fault "

"Then shall I make it up to you?"
Namjoon hums with a thought,grabbing the soft hands

Seokjin yanks his hands out of his hold and tells him off "No .You have done enough " He slaps his hands together "Please leave .I take back my words of gratitude.You are no longer welcomed"

"Oh ,I see"
Namjoon props his chin on his palm "And here I was wondering what outfits should I pack to your brother's wedding ?"

Seokjin blinks "What ? Why would -"
His eyes go wide and he stares at Namjoon in disbelief "You are not serious are you? It's not possible"
He shakes his head ,dropping back in the chair

"In fact "
Namjoon beams "I am very serious.If you don't mind ,why don't you take me instead? I gather ,you haven't found this John yet .And you have just two days left to find one"

The Alpha proposes with a serious tone "What if I come along with you,as your boyfriend? "

This was insane, Seokjin thinks in his head.Still when Namjoon offers help sincerely , Seokjin ends up saying 'Yes'

Because what else was he supposed to do ?

A/N:  Joon is the new John 🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 238 22
Cross posted from AO3 Seungcheol pines over the prettiest and h/rniest omegas he's ever met. Polyamorous pack dynamics ensue.
36.9K 2.5K 19
When the heart has chosen
57.3K 1.2K 33
One shots for everyone! :) Enjoy reading! :)
12.7K 429 26
'' NO you're lying please test again'' ''I apologize I personally tested this 4 times you are an omega Mr.Bang.'' I DO NOT OWN STRAYKIDS