The Seoul Project

By Borahaetales

Two men,two different lives,One lie. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 1

667 49 51
By Borahaetales

'Look you have to do this!'
Jimin's irritation seeps through the phone that hangs loosely between Seokjin's shoulder and his ear .

Seriously ,his ear needs a break from both his glasses and his brother's screeching.

No kidding,he loves his baby brother.He does a lot.But that doesn't mean that he can handle his brother's temper .Even though it's not currently directed to him.

Save Yoongi ,lord .Please

'Babe,I am doing the same'

'Oh you know you aren't!'

Seokjin could feel a migraine coming up as he hears the non stop bantering of his brother and his fiance .

He glances across his cubical to where Mark was staring at him in amusement.

Seokjin flips him a bird , sighing into the phone "If you guys are going to bicker ,why did you even call me Minie?"

Oh , Seokjin knows why he called him.Seokjin just doesn't want to make it look like he do

He could imagine Jimin squinting his eyes through the phone "To remind you that you have a little brother who is getting married next week"

Seokjin's heart lurches a little in his chest.Even though he is older ,his little brother is getting married first.

He is happy for him . Ofcourse he is.
Yoongi is the best guy ,no cap

The only problem is his family ,the one who haven't stop asking him about his love life and marriage plans

Seokjin is a corporate worker .Do they think he even has a life outside his cubical?

What will they know ? Seokjin should have stick to strawberry farming for real

Too late

He is already deep down in this shit

"Yes, honey.I know .I already booked the flight remember? I will meet you soon"

Seokjin pinches the bridge of his nose ,pushing his glasses up when Jimin says "I ? And not we ?"

Oh here it comes ,the day Seokjin had dreaded all his life .

"I don't think he can make it Jimin-ah"
Mark was still staring at him like an idiot chimpanzee and Seokjin throws the marker across the hall at him in annoyance 

"Yes,yes I remember promising to bring him but you know -"

'Look ,Mom is already planning a lot and Dad may not show but he too is excited to meet him .I can still come all across NewYork to wring your neck if you don't come with him ,but Mom? You really think you can dodge that bullet?"

Seokjin drops his head on the desk with a resigned "No"

Jimin's smile felt mocking from the line "Great ! Looking forward to meet him .And ofcourse, can't wait to meet you either ,hyungie! Love ya! Come soonest"

Seokjin nods ,banging his head gently "Yes,yes .We will be there .See you soon,love you too"

He drops his head ,a little hard as soon as the call drops and jogs his legs in frustration

"I am screwed"

He hears Mark's annoying wedges across the floor and looks up "Mark, can you ask your magician boyfriend to make me disappear somehow?"

Mark slaps his back "No~ ,also that's the mess you brought yourself"

"You are supposed to be my friend"

"Trust me pal,I sometimes wonder why are we even friends"

"Because we are both Omega's ? Also ,my brother is Omega ,you met him through Tinder but instead of dating him ,you fell in love with his circus friend"

"Hey ,rude!"

Seokjin sighs "Sorry .Jack is great.The greatest! So can you please ask him to eliminate me from this globe for seven business days? Pretty please?"
Seokjin sits up straight,whirring his chair as he slaps his hand together in a plea

Mark laughs,ruffling his hair "Oh sweetie,you know it doesn't work like that.Face your problems head on ,will you ? "

"Have you not met my family?"
Seokjin asks ,sarcasm dripping from his tongue

"I have.And that is why I am saying that you are an idiot.Why the hell will you lie about having a boyfriend.That too ,an Alpha! There are tons of Beta's out there"
Mark looks around the office ,it was lunch time so not much people were on the floor.

He ducks down to whisper "Beta's that will happily date you ! But you doof ,just had to dig your own grave and lie about having an Alpha boyfriend.Jesus,were you high on cocaine when you lied about that ?"

Seokjin flings his hand in air "I might be ! But that's in the past.The issue now is ,my parents think I have a boyfriend " he pauses "Have been fooled that I have a boyfriend for one whole frigging year"

Really,it wouldn't have happened if  Jimin hadn't suddenly showed up with Yoongi at the Christmas party.His parents were elated to meet Yoongi and had stared at Seokjin as if he had committed a crime.

But Seokjin was way too high up in his head ,all the Soju he had consumed had made his tongue slippery .And in order to not look pitiful in front of his little brother who hit a jackpot of an Alpha , Seokjin lied about having one too.

Yes,he lied about having a boyfriend.Seokjin havent been laid for almost two years (apart from his heats ofcourse) and he would have came clean about his lie if it wasn't for Jimin announcing his engagement,three fucking months later

Min Yoongi,that bastard.Couldnt he have waited a little to propose his brother?

"And I am flying back to Seoul in three days with a fake ass boyfriend that doesn't even exist.I am screwed"

Mark sighs , dragging a chair to settle beside him "Look pal.There's only one option now"

"Your boyfriend should make me disappear!"

"Not that you idiot"
Mark smacks him at the back of his head "What I am saying is ,you should start finding a boyfriend"

"And how exactly am I going to do that ? Do they deliver Alpha's at home now ?"

Mark rolls his eyes "You dumb bitch ,I am saying that you should look for a boyfriend on a hire kind of shit.That's the only choice you have.You have earned a lot of money ,throw some at a wannabe actor / hot body Alpha who will accompany you to Jeju as your better half"

"I told them I have a boyfriend,not husband"

"Same thing ,same thing "
Mark waves him off "Also ,have you tell them your boyfriend's name ?"

Seokjin covers his face "His name ,I told them it's John"

"Wow .Typical and so you"
Mark snorts "So ,we have a plan now.You will find a John and take him to Seoul"

"You make it sound so easy"
Seokjin groans "They are going to know something is wrong .Also ,I have to take a real Alpha ,with pheromones .I have never been with an Alpha"

"But you don't hate Alpha's"
Mark points out, unhelpful

"You think I have any chance getting one in three days when I couldn't do it for a year ?"

"Sounds unrealistic,but do you have any choice?"

"I don't"
Seokjin slams his head back on the desk with a whine

"Mr.John ,where do I find you ?"

Namjoon rushes down the alleyway ,out of breath and cursing.Six months ,six fucking months ,worming through the lair of cocaine dealers and this is how it ended.With him being outed by his own trusted team member

He was so going to kill the person who outed him.If he lives through this.Because right now, it's Namjoon who needs to hide

Tonight was supposed to be it.He was so close to know the exact location of the deal.He had earned Mathew's trust until he was busted.

He barely managed to make out of the warehouse alive once Mathew himself smirked at him "Tough luck ,Officer"

Shit,he almost saw god that second.Namjoon doesn't even remember when he fled but it had to do something with the firing that started ,right outside the warehouse.

Could be a raid or a personal rivalry.Namjoon didn't cared about either at the moment.He took it as a distraction and ran away

Namjoon had to take a cover somewhere until this is all sorted.Then he will contact Hoseok and tell him about his situation.His boss is surely going to be upset that he couldn't track the dealer's whereabouts but on the other hand ,Hoseok would be happy to know that he wasn't shot dead and thrown into a pit

Right now ,he had to hide.And what a great coincidence,he was just standing in front of the New York's most crowded bar

Just as he was about to step inside ,a figure comes out tumbling and slams into him

"Woah ,woah"
Namjoon raises his hands up ,shocked and alarmed .He was prepared to pull out his gun but the dark mop and frail hands wrapped around his waist showed no danger

Infact , Namjoon could easily put this man to rest

He stood still ,aware of the passerby looking at them and slowly pats the figure's back "Um ,excuse me"

"What ?"

Namjoon wasn't prepared for that face.His eyes widens at the flushed pink face ,cute twitchy nose and round glasses that kept falling off the pretty Omega's nose.

Yes,he could easily sense that this man is an Omega . Something Namjoon had never really associated himself with.

Omega's are a lot to handle.He would any day take a Beta for a quick release whenever he feels the need

"Heyy"
The pretty Omega pulls away and grins "What's up handsome?"

Namjoon flushes instantly at the comment.No one had ever called him handsome.Sure they drool over his physic and pass comments on his dimples but no one in history had called him handsome.That too in the first meeting itself

He shakes his head and steadies the Omega in a place "Uh,I was just getting in when you bumped into me"

Seokjin's eyes widen and he takes a few steps back to bow "Oops,Sorry .I was just leaving the bar.Iss too crowded and there's no Alpha who will be my John in there" He says ,pointing at the bar

Namjoon nods slowly, confused but doesn't try to understand either.

"Anyways,nice to meet you"

Namjoon should have followed him ,asked him if he needs to go somewhere but then he decides that he is the one he should focus on right now

With a curt bye ,he leaves for the bar

And then he hears a thud

Namjoon wills himself to not look at first ,but then his cop instincts doesn't let him ignore

He turns around to find the pretty Omega,spread eagle on the ground. He was giggling to himself

"You don't want to deal with this right now , Namjoon"

A sane voice in his mind whispered

'But look at him ! He is so pretty and prone to get into trouble in his drunk state.It's your duty to make sure he gets home safe'

Another voice calls out

"John ,John ,where are you ? Will you be my stud Alpha?"

Oh dear god

Namjoon throws his head back in frustration and strides towards the Omega,rolling in the middle of the street

"Hey ,hey .Where do you live ? Sober up will you ?"
He brings the Omega to the feet and shakes him "What's your name ? Where do you live ? Did you came by car ? Where's your phone?"

Namjoon agrees that he was being extremely harsh with the Omega who was still mumbling gibberish but he had no other choice.The sooner he gets rid of this Omega ,the better he can focus on his own escapade

Seokjin looks up with a pout "You are very rude"

"Heard that a lot "
Namjoon nods ,steadying him with a hand around his waist "Now ,where do you live?"

Seokjin suddenly feels threatened and he starts to scream,swatting him "Why do you want to know ,you pervert ? Geez ,all Alpha's are same .This is why I don't date Alpha's"

"Well ,good for you"
Namjoon huffs ,his grip loosening over the Omega's waist

"But right now ,you can barely stand on your own feet so I am asking you one last time , where do you live ? It's late and I don't want you wandering off the streets"

Seokjin blinks at him "Oooo,do you like me ? Why do you look so worried?"

He giggles , leaning close to poke at his cheeks "You dork . What's your name ? I will happily date you if you ask me"

Namjoon blows a breath "Look ,we are strangers and I know you too don't know what you are saying.So why just not help each other out here ,hmm? Tell me your address or better,tell it to the driver.I will call a cab for -"

A weight drops on him and he holds the Omega as he says "Seokjin,my name's Seokjin"

"Okay ,Seokjin.Where do you live?"
Namjoon asks ,feeling the warmth of the Omega seeping into him

When even after a minute , Seokjin doesn't answer, Namjoon looks down and groans "Oh come on!"

Seokjin had passed out on him ,in the middle of the busy road without any care

The street lights danced on his face and Namjoon couldn't help but stare a little longer at the plump lips and apple cheeks .

"Let's get you home, Seokjin"

He sighs ,hailing a cab.

Being a cop ,he had also mastered the skill of extracting information he needs.He searches for Seokjin's wallet and finds his address on his I-card

"Hope you don't punch me when you wake up"
He says to the sleeping Omega as the car rushes to Park Avenue

A/N : Author is back !!! 🎉

This is going to be a short and cute love story but I hope you will give this little baby as much love as you can ❤️

Huhu, looks like Seokjin got a boyfriend already 😂

Let me know what you think about this chaotic duo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 8.1K 31
An omega after his marriage was left alone in the room and to his worst, he found himself in hands of traffickers who sold him to a cold businessman...
9.5K 242 22
Cross posted from AO3 Seungcheol pines over the prettiest and h/rniest omegas he's ever met. Polyamorous pack dynamics ensue.
9.3K 302 7
A College/ABO/Fake Relationship AU where longtime friends, Harry and Louis, come up with the perfect plan to fake date, which, of course, ends up bei...
27.4K 1.5K 37
Where Yoongi finds out he not only has a mate but multiple mates. The thing is, he thinks he's straight, and he ends up hurting his mates and himsel...