The Tsundere Type!

By theyluvsavii

"๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ!" Saiki transfers from PK Academy to the prestigious... More

The Beginning!
The Host Club?!
Kusuo's First Day As A Host!
Trouble In A Tropical Paradise?!
Operation: Get Kusuo To Like Tamaki!
To The Beach!
Kusuo Bakes For The Host Club!
A Surprise Visit!
Intoxicated Kiss!
Otaku Makes Her Appearance!
The Newspaper Club!
Psychic Slip Ups!
Summer Vacation!
What A Pain!
Sweet Cravings & Untold Secrets!
Team Bonding!
I Suppose One Can't Hurt!
The Girls Of Lobelia Academy!
The Host Club & A Whole Bunch Of Sweets!
Deliberate Planning, Extreme Encounters!
The Night Of The Party!
Seeing The World In A New Light!
In Sickness, In Health!
A Disastrous Day!
Kusuo In Wonderland!
Red Headed Troubles!
Psychic Abilities, Movie Night At Kusuo's!
Welcome, Princess!
Hikaru And Kaoru Become Matchmakers?!

A Sleepy Mori?!

1.3K 56 6
By theyluvsavii

Mori is... acting strange today. No, more like he's completely different. The psychic stood blank-faced in front of Mori, who was sitting at a table.

"Mori, I bought you coffee jelly." Saiki said, holding up one of his fancy coffee jellies and a spoon. He seemed off today, so I decided to share my favorite dessert. After all, this guy has helped me a bunch of times. Mori blinked before giving Saiki a sweet smile.

"You're so sweet, thank you." Saiki paled. Huh...?

"Y-You're welcome." The psychic says, a bit surprised. He quickly set the coffee jelly on the table and took a step back. Who is that? It's definitely not Mori... But his thoughts are definitely Mori... Saiki decided to ignore this and went to sit on the couch. He opened his manga and started reading. 'Sleepy...' Who's sleepy? After 20 minutes, and a bunch of sleepy thoughts, he got bored and stood up. That was an interesting plot. Whenever the main detective got tired, he had an entirely different personality. He would flirt with his coworkers endlessly, boy or girl. Saiki walked to the window, seeing the striking rays of the sun shine through. Seeing that in real life though, it must be rare. He put both hands on the window and looked through. The flowers are pretty. Saiki got a bit startled when he saw two hands next to his own. He could already tell who's hands it was. You're hard to keep track of with your quiet thoughts, Mori. The pink haired boy turned around to face the guy, but he slipped on a random banana. How cliché! The taller man caught him. 'Cute.' I must be imagining things.

"Mori." Move. The man stepped back, chuckling a bit.

"Saiki, you need to be careful. After all, you're small." Mori said, cupping his face. Are you trying to piss me off?

"Sorry," He deadpanned. 'How cute.' Stop that!

"No need to apologize, I meant that you're cute." Mori smiled lovingly at Saiki. Saiki stared blankly.

Call the cops.

~~~

Club activities started. Saiki picked up his book, showing it to his guests. He hears an annoying thought. 'Just the man I need to see!' Saiki closed his book and decided to interact with a guest.

"What do you think about people who act different when they sleep?" Saiki questioned. She was a bit taken aback at such a random question. 'Saiki asked me a question! How should I answer?!'

"Hmm, that's a good question! Different how?"

"Kusuo! Can I ask you a favor?" Tamaki called. I have one for you. Turn around and leave. Saiki ignored the blonde man and continued.

"Like... flirty, I'd say." He stared directly into her eyes. 'My heart!' She blushed. He ignored Tamaki's pleas.

"Oh! Well, I think that's an attractive quality a man could have, although rare!" She smiled. He nodded. That's interesting to know. "Um, I think Tamaki-san wants to speak with you!"

"Kusuo, can you go check on Mori for me?!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Do it yourself." He picked up his book. Tamaki leans in Saiki's ear and whispers. "He's attracting a lot of attention right now, and he's taken some of my guests!" Who cares? Saiki internally rolled his eyes.

"Not my problem." Saiki turned away.

"I'll buy you sweets!"

"Good grief. If you think you can keep bribing me with sweets..." Saiki shut his book and stood up. "You're right." Tamaki beamed at him. Saiki walked over to Mori with a cup of tea in his hand.

'Oh my god, Mori's so handsome...'

'He's so sexy!' Saiki stood behind a girl, quietly observing the tall man. Who is that! There, Saiki could see the man flirting with the girls. He's talking so much too... Something's up. Well, Mori. I'll help you out if you ingested something. Mori smiled when the psychic came into view. 'Kitty. Adorable.' Saiki sat next to the man on the large couch. Who's a kitty?

"Kitty." Mori stated as if it were a fact, putting a hand on Saiki's head. The girls blush and Kyoya immediately wrote something down.

"I bought you tea."

"You're too kind." Mori said, stroking Saiki's pink hair. What's with the sparkly background? The girls squealed in delight, happy to see a new side of their favorite host. "I'll drink it... if you feed it to me." Mori points to his lips. Saiki sweat dropped. Okay, have no tea then. The pink haired boy placed the tea on the table in front of them. The dark haired man finally took his hand off the psychic's head.

"Have it later, then."

"Kyaaa~!"

"Does that mean...?!" Wait... I didn't mean like that.

"Not in that way..." He tried to quickly explain to the girls, although it failed. Their thoughts were spiraling and Saiki did not want to see or hear it. Mori put a hand on Saiki's chin and turned his head.

"I wouldn't mind if it were." He stared deep into Saiki's purple eyes. 'I wouldn't.' Saiki froze.

"...Mori, please." The psychic exasperated. The girls turned incredibly red at the sight.

'How cute!'

"No fair! Mori is playing with Saiki all by himself!" Kaoru pouts. Don't speak as if I were a toy.

"Yeah, I'm jealous. Where's boss?" Hikaru added. 'I want to tease Saiki too!' If you want to get punched, sure.

"I think he's over there sulking because his guests went to watch the commotion too." Kaoru shrugged. 'Saiki was supposed to help me, not Mori!' The blonde man sulked. The twins went over to the blonde.

"Get a grip, boss!" They stated.

"No! Mori is attracting too many ladies today!" Tamaki cried.

"Boohoo..." Kaoru said.

"Yeah, why don't you just go up your charm or something? Maybe you could learn from a book." Hikaru shrugged. Kaoru turned his head back at the commotion.

"Uh, oh. Is Saiki getting attacked?" This caused Hikaru and Tamaki to look back. Mori put a hand behind Saiki's head and pulled him closer, while leaning in himself. Wait, he's... Saiki's eyes widened.

"Wait..." Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait! They were barely two inches apart, the girls gasping and watching intently. "I said... wait!"

Smack!

Saiki fell back on the couch. Ow. That almost hurt, and it was rude. Saiki grabbed the book off his face and sat up, holding his nose. 'He's going to murder me! I thought the book could go between them!' That would be near impossible. Actually, Tamaki, you saved me...

"Oops, my trajectory was a bit off..." Tamaki sweated. Saiki glared at the blonde, but quickly forgave it. He stared at the book in his hand and then looked at Mori. Suddenly, the psychic came to a realization. He put a hand on Mori's shoulder. Out of character for me, but I have to know!

"Mori, is it possible that you are sleepy?" He made direct eye contact. Mori blinked.

"...Mm."

...

I knew it.

~~~

An hour later, Saiki was sitting on the floor, reading his book with his back to the couch. Mori was asleep, occupying the couch. So he's a sleepy flirt. It's crazy how this character change can actually happen... I didn't expect to see it in real life, especially with Mori.

'Strawberry...' Saiki turned his head. He saw the dark haired man with his eyes open. Mori put a hand on Saiki's head. 'Cute.' Saiki sighed. Maybe he needs more rest.

"What are you reading?" He asked. Huh? He's not smiling. Saiki got on his knees and leaned in, closely observing the man. 'He suddenly got close. He's so cute.' Ah? So he's back to normal then?

"Mori? You're back." The psychic says, slightly shocked.

"I don't understand what you mean, Kusuo." He forgot?! Well, that's better for me then.

"Nevermind. There's tea on the table if you want." Mori nodded and sat up. 'I wouldn't mind if...' Don't say it. Saiki stood up abruptly.

"I'll go tell Tamaki you're awake." Saiki says in an attempt to shift the other man's thoughts.

"Mm." 'Kusuo is so cute. I wouldn't mind if he...' Saiki visibly tensed. He wanted to slam his head on a table. 'Shared tea with me.''

Oh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 760 26
โ™ก . disce โ”€ perhaps no one at ouran is more qualified to deal with a broken heart than the host club. with a student's heartbreak painfully obviou...
98.1K 1.8K 10
( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)
121K 3.5K 16
When Kaname Haninozuka comes home, Mitskuni is surprised to his brother that is only a year younger than themselves. Kaname is the complete opposite...
29.7K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...