𝘈π˜₯ 𝘒𝘴𝘡𝘳𝘒 𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘒𝘴𝘱...

By mosquit0felix

𝘡𝘰 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘨𝘩 π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘧𝘧π˜ͺ𝘀𝘢𝘭𝘡π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴 More

Author's note
CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
CHAPTER IX
CHAPTER X
CHAPTER XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
CHAPTER XV
CHAPTER XVI
CHAPTER XVII
CHAPTER XVIII

CHAPTER VIII

106 4 3
By mosquit0felix

Joshua's pov

As the sun rays caressed my warm cheeks and the coffee aroma filled the room, I slowly began to awake.

I turned around on the other side on the silky smooth sheets.

I quickly began to realize that those weren't my sheets. And that wasn't my bed.

As I sat up up I recalled the previous night happenings, I rubbed my eyes and started realizing.

I slept at Jeonghan's place. We cuddled.

And most importantly... we kissed.

Up until two weeks ago Jeonghan and I hated each other, and now... now we were doing pajama parties? We were kissing on the sofa?

I walked towards the kitchen, following the coffee scent in the air.

"Oh goodmorning sleepyhead" Jeonghan suddenly spoke as I still struggled to see the light.

"Hi... goodmorning" I hesitantly replied with my husky morning voice.

I came closer to observe what he was making.

"Cinnamon pancakes! Dokyeom actually prepared the batter earlier this morning before leaving off to the gym... he'll be back soon" Jeonghan looked up and explained as I had kept on staring on the cooking process.

"Uhm Jeonghan?" I suddenly inquired, "Did we sleep together?" I added. I needed to get this clear.

"Yeah" Jeonghan replied focusing on the pan.

My mind started rushing with all sorts of thoughts... I slept with him? Did it really happen? I couldn't remember a single detail.

Jeonghan turned his gaze at me trying to read my expression.

"Oh Joshua... not in that sense" The older paused and chuckled, "we slept on the same bed" Jeonghan smiled as he focused back on the pancakes.

"And we kissed right?" I quickly added as i needed to make sure what was real and whatnot.

"Yeah don't worry it wasn't just a dream" Jeonghan replied smirking as he slightly joked with me.

"Oh so we did kiss"

"Why you want the replay perhaps?" Jeonghan inquired as he glanced at me, expecting a reply.

I refused to respond to his silly proposal.

"Cat got your tongue Joshua?" Jeonghan suddenly rested the ladle in the batter.

I noticed he came closer to me.

"A-are you, are you about to kiss me again?" I stuttered as he was a few inches from me now.

"Would you want me to?" Jeonghan smirked and stared me into the eyes

His gaze fell briefly in my lips and back to my eyes.

I felt a strange feeling in my chest. My heart was beating fast for some reason.

After a few seconds passed he suddenly spread out his arm and grabbed the butter that was behind me on the counter.

He smiled jokingly as he pretended he just wanted the butter.

"Jeonghan why..."

"Why what?" He asked smirking.

"Nothing" I replied.

Jeonghan paused.

"You wanted me to kiss you huh"

I didn't reply. I rolled my eyes as he was still the playful and unserious person he always used to be.

We had breakfast and chatted as Dokyeom and Hoshi joined us too.

"So uhm what are we doing today Joshua?" Jeonghan asked glancing at me as he took a sip of coffee.

"Uhm" I replied. I didn't expect such a question in that moment.

"I need to go at my place, I have to do the laundry" I replied as I wiped my mouth with the white tissue.

"Sounds like a plan, in an hour we can leave alright?" He confidently inquired.

So he was going with me at my place too?

"Sure" I softly smiled at the older, his eyes narrowed as he widely smiled.
I noticed he was staring at me from quite a while.

"You guys can surely plan your schedules easily huh" Hoshi asked as he glanced at both Jeonghan and me.

"It's a Sunday morning so yeah we ain't got anything else to do... right Joshua?"

"You there?" Hoshi inquired as he waved in front of me.

"Huh?"

"Nothing never mind" Jeonghan replied.

"You seem a little off Joshua, is everything alright?" Hoshi asked.

"Uhm yes don't worry" I replied hesitantly.

Dokyeom just sat there and calmly ate the whole time. He kept his eyes on the plate and his mind seemed distant to us.

I started to think... did I do something wrong? Of course I did.

After we finished breakfast, Jeonghan went to take a shower and I sat in the living room, scrolling on my phone.

I couldn't find any amusing content on TikTok so I quickly closed off the phone and rested my head on the leathered sofa back.

I sighed as my mind rushed with all sort of thoughts.

"Joshua can I ask you something?" Dokyeom suddenly barged in.

He caught me by surprise.

"E... hi"

He followed to sit right next to me, he seemed tense.

"Oh uhm... Did you" he paused, "I mean did you and Jeonghan sort everything out?" He curiously inquired.

"About that... yeah I guess so" I replied.

"I see" he responded.

"And you slept here too?" He continued.

"Yeah..."

"Oh... I understand" he looked down.
He went silent for a while. I noticed he started fidgeting with the sweatpants string. After all, I knew fidgeting a lot was something he would do when he would get nervous.

"Don't let the pain you used to feel with me ruin new opportunities" Dokyeom confidently added after a brief moment of silence.

I felt sadness in his words.

We were never meant to be and we both knew that.

"I'll try" I replied. I lowered my gaze. I felt empty as he pronounced those words. I didn't want to be reminded about the past.

"Is everything alright though? You seemed off earlier for breakfast" I questioned.

"Honestly, my body's exhausted, I hope I'll be able to carry all the work related stress" he sighed, "but also... I didn't expect you here, I mean, you never wanted to visit my place back then because of Jeonghan... and now... now you're here...with him" Dokyeom added.
"It doesn't pain me, we're both over each other... it's just... I'm not used to it. I have to process it all" Dokyeom smiled, "but hey! I'm glad you finally overcame all the misery you went through back then" he kept on smiling in reassurance, his words gave me comfort like they always used to.

I smiled back at him, and instinctively hugged him.

It was a tight hug and I felt he needed one too. Somehow, in hugging him, he soothed me as well.

It was a different kind of comfort, of peace, however you wanna put it.

The calm after the storm.

Yeah that's how it felt.

We stayed like that for a few seconds, until someone came.

Jeonghan.

"Guys... hi" Jeonghan said in a dry tone, "sorry for interrupting... uhm" he paused, "Dokyeom have you seen my hair tie?" He questioned as he still stood there.

"It's on my drawer, sorry for taking it" Dokyeom replied and Jeonghan soon left.

I stood up and went towards Jeonghan's room, leaving Dokyeom sitting on the sofa.

"Whenever you're ready, I'm ready" I exclaimed as I walked the apartment hall.

"I'm ready" Jeonghan came out after a few seconds as he finished brushing his hair.

"Oh and by the way... Lee Know's driving cuz the lambo's at the mechanic's for a checkup, hope you don't mind" Jeonghan added as we walked out.

He was still rich after all and I didn't yet accustom to that.

"Right no worries" I replied as we hopped on the car.

During the car drive we stayed silent and I could feel something was bugging him but he ignored talking about it nevertheless.

Once we finally arrived at my apartment, we headed towards my room since I kept the laundry there.

Luckily the room was in perfect order and the vanilla diffuser was doing its work, since its scent was all over the place.

"It looks cozy" Jeonghan commented as he scanned the room.

I opened my wooden closet, since I kept the laundry there.

I took out the canvas white box.

As I picked up the box, a piece of paper flew by and landed on the floor.
It came from under the box.

Jeonghan bent down to take it. His eyes were on it reading the words on the paper.

All of a sudden, the memory of it flashed in my mind, reminding me what it was about.

Crap.

"Uhm J-Jeonghan ...it's an old piece of paper" I spoke spreading my arm towards him, gesturing him to give it back to me.

"It's a love letter" He said in a flat voice as he glanced at me.

"Yeah and you've seen some of them already back in high school..." I added, trying to ease the situation.

"I-I know" Jeonghan paused as he handed me the paper, "but th-this one's different" Jeonghan clenched his jaw, staring at the paper.

"... It has a name on it" he briefly added, staring at the written name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 139 15
𝙰 πšπš’πš›πš• πšπš›πšŠπšŸπšŽπš•πšœ, πš—πš˜πš 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπš—πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš™πš•πšŠπšŒπšŽ, πš‹πšžπš 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πšŠπšœπš. πš„πš™πš˜πš— πš–πšŽπšŽπšπš’πš—πš 𝟷𝟹 πš‹πš˜πš’πšœ πš πš‘πš˜ πš πšŠπš—πš...
3.2K 117 18
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES, YOU CAN ALSO REQUESTS PEOPLE
7.8K 131 14
this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin m❀️
182K 2.3K 50
π—‚π—‡π–Όπ—…π—Žπ–½π–Ύ : [π—†π—ˆπ—Œπ—π—…π—’] π—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—π—ˆπ—π—Œ [𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾] π—Œπ–Ύπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ - - - - - - [𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞] - μΌ€λ Œβœ¨