No Escape~

Od Taeyati7

He pinned her to the wall nd said"You are mine only mine!And keep this shit stick in ur mind! Got it?" She h... Více

Author's Note
Character's
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18

Chapter-11

390 7 6
Od Taeyati7

Hey guy's i just want to say that I'm thinking to give you aka my readers any nickname related to my user name or something but can't think of any so if anyone have anything in mind then let me know in the comment box!
_________________________________

Ace's pov

"Shit"I cursed as a car out of nowhere collided with my one.I turned the steering wheel but more cars joined it by pushing my bugatti to the extent.

I took out my revolver and started shooting them before my mens joined me firing those car resulting in a outburst with a loud flame,lightning the whole area.

"They are behind us,reached the ramp as fast as possible"I barked and took the highest speed following by my mens

I can hear the bullet sounds from behind but it disappeared as i entered in my personal flight line

As soon as i walk out from my car,Simon came towards me me before speaking
"Those mens are Nicolas,I'm damn sure!"

My jaw clenched hearing his name but it's not the time for thinking about him
"I'll deal with him later on,let's first finish this rat and yes tight the security around eveline"I stated before giving the aircraft marshalling a curt nod and entering in the jet.

|☆|

I looked towards the club infront of me before glancing towards the watch on my wrist.

"It's sharp 6'o'clock sir.They'll be reaching any time soon,let's head in"I heared simon through the microphone.

Straightening my coat i stood out from my car and walked towards the entrance,with a hat and goggles,properly covering my face and identity.

The guards stopped us but retrieved as soon as he saw the card of me being a member of the club.

I internally smirked as yesterday itself without anyone's acknowledge i became the member by throwing some dollars on that greedy old man who claimed to be the owner of this club.

I observe the surrounding and spotted some of the guard's standing in a haphazard way.Indeed security is tight as it's not common to find any guards here while the session is gonna to be in the fifth and the last floor,the VVIP section.

Inside the club it is dimly lit creating an atmosphere of mystery and allure.The music throbs with a seductive beat,echoing the quickened heartbeat of the patrons.Soft,warm lights bathe the room in a gentle,inviting glow,casting intriguing shadows that dance in the corners.People are dancing and getting wasted for the night,drinking leisurely.

Ignoring the drunken people i made my way towards the elevator and pressed the top floor button.

As i reached the floor,the hallway was surrounded with only one guard,showing my card i entered the place and it's much more peaceful from the chaos downstairs.

The place is surrounded with guards everywhere and professionals having their drinks while enjoying the pole dance.

I took the furthest and ordered a prosecco. Soon a girl,,cooked up with makeup,wearing a revealing dress,came towards me swaying her hips seductively.

"Do you want something sir.I may help you"She said in a sultry voice slightly rubbing her core on my scrotch.

I smirk at her before grabbing a fistful of her hair and whisper,
"If you don't want me to blow off your head with my bullets then back off"
She looked at me in horror before walking around in the another section.

My attention diverted from her when my watch pinged with a message of simon displaying on the screen.I read the message and like it raised the inner demon inside me as my grip tighten around the glass and eyes started searching for the men who entered the section with a smile,talking to the russian leader with guards following them.

They settled in a nearby table and ordered two drinks.

I took a sip from my wine noticing the number of mens are less here compared to the amount standing outside the building as per the information given by Simon

I could well see and heared them but unfortunately they can't as my back was facing them.

I can end their life in a snap of minute but waited patiently for the right moment as i need to see the pathetic condition of that bitch who have the guts to betray me and i so fuckin hate liars.

They started with some random conversation and the section too started getting empty until there are few people left with them and their mens.

"I can bet whose weapons are ruby among the rest,after all it's my weapons"That bitch said

"Let it be ruby,but i want diamonds!"Lucifer said leaning on the round table around him.

He chuckles before opening the box and revealing my weapons.
"Is it enough for the compartment of your diamonds?"He said slightly smirking seeing the amusement in the eyes of one of the most feared russian mafia.

And that was the right moment shen i sent a signal to simon to surround the VVIP section with other mens.

But before Lucifer can reply i fired the gun in the air making people flinched and simon with my mens barg in the room and started shooting their mens.

Not less than few minutes the whole section turn chaos with dead bodies along with their blood here and there.

I took a last sip from my porsecco on my seat watching the scenario infront of me,lucifer and that bitch on their knees with the glint of fear in thier eyes.

"I've never known that it's yours weapons ac-"
He halted taking my name as it's itself capable of bringing goosebumps and fear in the spine of the people,before continuing
"Or else i swear I've never agreed on taking them"Lucifer completed while shooting daggers towards that bitch.

"Indeed but you still agreed which pay you with an price,so what do you want me to reward you with"I said in my usual calm tone with a slight smirk.

His body shivered under my gaze before stating
"What do you want i'll-"I interrupted him

"You have an beautiful family waiting for you back home isn't it?"

His eyes widen as fear took over him widening my smirk.

"What do you want,I swear to Jesus i'll give you but please leave my family"He begged infront of me and a dark chuckle escaped from my mouth watching his pathetic state.

"Ok fine,lets put this aside"I pause,leaning on the chair
"Cosa potresti offrirmi?"
(What could you offer me)

"Anything"He said

"Anything?"I repeated-asked him slightly with furrowed brows

"Yes anything"

"Then upto ten years you will give me eighty percent from the profit of drug buisness"I stated

"But it-"He was going to object but before it i again started

"You have ten seconds lucifer,either business or family.Choice is yours"I said with finality in my voice.

He sighs before answering
"Ok i agree over the decision"

"Of?"I asked despite knowing well about which option he's talking about.

"Over the profit one"He said with slightly greeted teeth.

"Good"I replied before noding simon to bring the papers of the contract.

He brought some papers and put it before Lucifer.While watching the confused gaze of him i stated
"Sign it.It is the contract about the shareholders of your drug industry"I completed with a slight smirk.

Without any option he unwillingly signs it not before cursing me in his mind ofcourse,he don't have the guts to say it openly specially infront of the devil itself.

"You may leave"I said to lucifer who runs towards the door like he'll end up dead if one more minute he'll stay here.

I darted my gaze towards the bitch who was slightly shivering.I extended my hand and nod to one of the man standing beside him.Soon he was chained with the table,despite of his unseuccesful tries which goes in vain.

I stood up from the chair and bend down to his level.

"Leave me boss.I'll never ever do it again.Please leave me"He pleas with his shaking voice.

Devoid of any emotions i asked him
"Do you really want me to set you free"

"Yes yes-please"He said quickly like a delay and i'll change my words.

I looked deep into his eyes before stabbing his thigh with the knife
"There is no mercy in the underground world,not with the betrayals"

I tilted my hand before grabbing a wine bottle from a nearby table and removing the lid.His eyes widen in horror as he pleas with all his might,tears never leaving his eyes.

Ignoring his pleas i poured the wine on his wound warning a ear-burning scream from his mouth
"You shouldn't have joined this work when you aren't capable of enduring this much little pain"

Grabbing his hair in a tightful fist i stated with venom lacing in my voice
"It's not even the trailer you bitch"

My attention went towards my phone which pinged countless times from the messages.Jerking him away i went towards a chair and opened my phone to see who have this much important work that they were countlessly sendings texts.

It's with an unknown number.Furrowing my brows i tap the message but what came in my sight brings a smirk on my face.
"Wrong move,i see"

Unknown's pov

Kicking the door,he step inside the room with a fierce look.He directly walked towards the closet and clenched his jaw seeing there is no clothes of him,his suits,shirts,pants nothing is there.

His eyes finally falls on the figure sleeping peacefully on the mattress.Snuggling under the duvet,while her long smooth hair is covering half of her face.Leaning on the wall he folded his arms over his chest looking at her in amusement.His lips twich upward in a smirk remembering how she had threatened him the day he mocked her and today she took revenge in a evil way.

Shaking his head,he slowly walked towards the bed before sitting on it right beside her sleeping figure.He moved the strands of hair that were falling on her face.His breath hitched when his eyes examined every little details of her face that is looking more than perfect,too beautiful that it feels unreal.Her chest gently rising up and going according to her soft heart beat.

Moments passed by,he lost track of time and forgot how long he has been silently staring at her.The lights of the room are dimmed,moonlight peeking through the window directly falling on her face that making her look like a sleeping princess.He chuckled brushing his lips by his thumbs,his eyes never leaving her for a second as if he will miss witnessing her beautiful view even if he looks away for a moment.

"I wonder you really sleeping or acting?"His brow twitched together as he examined her body movements again.

"How could you address me with that name then sleep peacefully like nothing happened?You know very well how to trigger me.Don't you?"He paused for a moment letting out a low chuckle.Moving closer he leaned towards her face before kissing her cheek.

"I am letting you go now dosen't mean i will later.Today's punishment I'm saving for tomorrow.And it will be so rough i swear."He released her hand from his hold before getting up from the bed.Exhaling a long breathe he brushed the tip of his nose by his index finger.He gave her a last glance and walked towards the balcony while taking out his phone to call his mens to repair for the damage she has caused.

____________________________________
Hello sweeties!
I'm back with a very long chapter.I agree that it is indeed long but can't help guy's.Anyhow sorry for the delay as i was stucked with something important so can't got the time of updating.

Btw i need to inform you that from next week I'm having me exams!So no more updates till Holi.Maybe i'll post after it...uncertain

I'll try to come back soon...
All the best for your ongoing or upcoming exams!

Not forget to comment the part you like the most and do vote pls!

Stay fit and fine as always!

Love you♡
Taeyati~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

353K 7.3K 37
"You fucking own me," - Marianne I hate him. I hate that I have to marry him. That there is no way out of this situation. And he makes me feel things...
37.5K 1.2K 14
He was like a fire that would burn anyone around him but he made sure not a flame touched her He was a devil that everyone was scared of but she was...
6.1K 153 10
"Do you have any idea what will I do to that smart mouth or yours, darling?" "What are saying?" "Oh my innocent babygirl, you didn't understand, did...
2.3K 76 18
His obsession her darkness ''I am not yours u are a monster .''she screamed .. He grabbed her throat and pinned her on the wall and said.'' ''.I wi...