Mikey angst oneshots -tmnt/ro...

By ToastyStrudal

Mikey doesn't get the love he deserves, so, what better way to love him is to make him suffer? Teehee! More

Requests?
Schizophrenia -Rottmnt-
Stalked -rottmnt
Remutated -2k12-
its a drawing :D
Momma? -Rottmnt-
Tremors -Rottmnt-
You were only 15.. -2k12-
Krangified -ROTTMNT-

He's not okay. -2k12-

315 9 18
By ToastyStrudal

Tw: SA, mentions of zoophilia and pedophilia. Read at your own risk.

"Mikey are you ever going to get off that damn computer?" Raph questioned his younger sibling whos snoot was buried deep into the laptop screen. "Hm? What was that, bro?" Mikey responded, continuing to type on the computer. Raph growled softly, getting off the couch and shutting the laptop, earning an angered "Hey!" from Mikey.

"Donnie should'a never made you that laptop." Raph sighed. "You quite literally spend every minute of the day on it. What do you even do?" Mikey picked up the laptop and stood up, glaring at Raph. "I don't think that's much of your business, bro." Before his older brother could protest, Mikey stormed off to his room, shutting and locking the door.

"Donnie, open up. We need to talk. Now." Raphael demanded, banging on the geeks door. "What do you want, Raph?" Don spoke tiredly, opening the lab doors. "We need to talk about that damn laptop you gave Mikey."

"What about?" Donnie asked, moving out of the way as Raph stormed into the lab. Don shut the lab doors as quiet as he could, which was rather hard to do seeing as out heavy they are. "Hes on it twenty-four-seven. Haven't you noticed how quiet it is lately?" Raph remarked.

"Now that you mention it, I don't think I've been bothered as much while in my lab." The purple turtle recalled, leaning against his table. "Yeah. And remember that dude Chris Bradford? Mikeys first 'friend?'"

Donnie nodded.

"I have a feeling something like that is going on."

"Yeah, but Mikey wasn't that attached to his laptop. I think something else is happening." Donnie suggested. "Y'think?" Raph tilted his head slightly. "Mhm. We should probably go check on him."

"Yeah you're probably right."

A few minutes before Donnie and Raph went to check up on Mikey.

The annoyed, orange turtle threw himself into his bed with his laptop. He opened and powered on his computer and continued to text on it, smiling softly to himself.

Sorry I didn't respond, Jet. My bro was bothering me.

Oh, it's no problem Mikey. Do you want to meet up? Your brother wouldn't bother us that way.

Meet up? The last time he'd met up with an online 'friend,' it was with Chris Bradford, which didn't necessarily go the way Mikey had planned. But atleast he learned a cool new move!

Not so sure thats the best idea, bro.

Awe. And I was just starting to think we were becoming friends.

Alright, alright. Fine. Where do you want us to meet up?

Mikey waited. And waited. And..

Ding!

He glanced back at his computer. Jet sent an address of a science lab that been abandoned for years. "Oh, I know there this is." Mikey said outloud.

No prob, bro. When do you wanna meet?

Right now.

Mikey blinked.

Right now?

Hello?

Right. Yeah, I'll meet you there.

The turtle shut his laptop. Was he really about to do this? He hardly knew him. Well, I mean I guess you don't know any of your friends at first, right?

Mikey stood up, planting his feet onto the ground. He grabbed his nunchucks and put them in their holder in his belt. He then went over to his door, cracking it open slightly to make sure no one was around.

"Alright." Mikey spoke softly to himself, opening the door all the way after confirming no one was present. "Ninja mode!" He whisper-yelled, stepping out side of his room.

"Mikey?" The orange-clad turtle heard Raph yell, startling him and causing him to bolt out of the lair.

Mikey sighed in relief as he came to a slow stop on the rooftops.

Its been awhile sense hes been outside. Mainly because Leo didn't want him hurting himself or anyone else. It was all crap to Mikey.

He glanced across the street, his eyes locking where Jet wanted him to meet up. He lept down from the roof and in front of the building. "Eesh. Why here of all places?" Mikey spoke to himself, walking into the dark and empty science lab.

He heard soft chuckling from behind. "Hm?" Mikey hummed, turning around, his eyes meeting only darkness. "Is that you, bro?"

"Who else would it be?" Jet spoke. You could hear the sinister smile in his voice. "Right. Are there any lights in here? I can't see." Mikey asked, glancing around the darkness of the room.

"No. There's no lights. It's not like there needs to be, anyway." Jet purred softly. Mikey flinched as he felt a pair of arms wrap about his waist from behind. "Its just us."

Mikey felt Jets breath brush against his neck, causing a shiver to ripple down his spine. He elbowed the man in the side, causing Jet to release him. "I knew this wasn't a good idea!" Mikey exclaimed, trying to maneuver her way through the darkness.

He began to make his way to the door, stumbling over boxes and sharp objects which sliced his leg, causing him to wince in pain. It wasn't anything he wasn't familiar with, though. He was okay.

Mikey felt an arm grab hold of his own.

He was okay.

He grunted as he was aggressively shoved against a wall, shell first.

He was okay.

Mikey squirmed, bit, and kicked, trying to get him away, but to no prevail.

He wasn't okay.

Not anymore.

"Mikey, open up the damn door!" Raph demanded, banging on the door to his youngest brothers room.

"Guys? What are you doing?" Leo asked, stepping out of the dojo.

"Mikey isn't coming outta his damn room. He's glued to that computer Don gave him." Raph grunted. Leo sighed, pulling a key out of his pouch and approching the door. He stuck the key in the lock and twisted it to the right, unlocking it.

Raph shoved the door open eagerly, stepping inside, Donnie and Leo right behind him. He glanced around Mikeys room, realizing Mikey wasn't here. Raphs nose scrunched up, his eyes locking in his computer, which was open on his bed.

He approached it, kneeling down and reading through the open messages Mikeys been having with Jet. "Goddamnit, Micheal." Raph grumbled under his breath, standing up.

"Whats wrong?" Leo asked, him and Donnie moving out of the way as Raph exited the room.

"Mikey went to meet up with some dude.. again." Raph growled. "Follow me. I know where he is."

The three brothers peered into the roof using a window. "You sure he's in here? Looks abandoned. There's not even any light." Don asked. "I'm sure, Donnie." Raph responded, opening the window, gripping his sai in his opposite hand.

Their eyes widened as they heard sobs, moans and cries coming from down below. Raph gripped his sais harder. "Goddammit!" He lept down from the roof, his brothers following right behind him.

"Donnie, we need light." Leo commanded. "On it." Don responded, turning on a flashlight, shining it around the room. The sobs died down to muffled whimpers.

"Shut up." The three brothers heard a voice whisper. Raph grunted. "Where is this bastard?" He demanded, holding his sais in a fighting position. "Don't worry Raph, we'll find him." Leo spoke, placing his hand on his angry siblings shoulder.

Donnie shined the light in the directions of the soft whimpering. "Mikey? Are you over here?" He approached noises.

"Donnie?" They heard a small, shaky voice ask. "I.. I can't see!" The purple-clad turtle shined the light directly in the direction of Mikeys pleas.

The three locked eyes on their younger brother, who was blindfolded and sobbing uncontrollably. His hands was chained above his head and he was attempting to squirm himself free. "Donnie?" Mikey whimpered. "Wh-Where are you?"

"We're right here, Micheal." Donnie responded frantically, him and the others kneeling down next to Mikey. Leo took off the blindfold and broke the chains with his katana.

"Who did this to you?" Raph softly asked, managing to mask his anger. Mikey let out a whimpered sob in response, hugging himself as more tears streamed down his face. His bother immediately started to shush and comfort him as Raph brought him in for a tight hug. "Shh. It's alright, bro. You don't gotta tell us right now." He soothed, rubbing Mikeys shell.

It was about thirty minutes later, and Mikey hasn't spoken at all, though it was clear what had happened. Donnie was tending to the bite wounds his brother had on his neck, disinfecting them and bandaging them up. Donnie sighed softly, looking Mikey in the eyes. All that met him was pure sorrow and misery.

"We want to help you Mike." Donnie pleaded softly, turning away to toss away a gauze pad. "We told April what was happening."

Mikeys eyes widened, a look of despair plastered into his face. Donnie returned his gaze back to his younger brother. "She's on her way right now. She's been studying psychology, so she can help. At least that's what we hope."

Mikey glanced down, his fists balling up in his lap. "Mike, look at me." Donnie pleaded softly, taking his brothers soft yet scaly hands in his. "We want to help you."

"I know.." Mikey murmmered softly, glancing down at the floor.

"But to help you, we need to know what happened."

"I.. know.."

The two turned their heads towards the lab door as it creaked open. "April's here, guys." Leo spoke. Donnie smiled softly. "Thanks." He responded, leading Mikey out of the lab.

April smiled at both of the brothers, signaling for Mikey to follow her. The youngest glanced at Donnie, who urged him to follow. He sighed and reluctantly followed April into his room.

April was already sitting on Mikeys bed by the time he got into his room. She patted next to her, inviting him to sit down. Mikey reluctantly accepted the invite.

"Mikey, please talk to me." April pleaded gently, taking his soft, green hands in hers.

Mikey hesitated. "You won't tell anyone?" He whimpered. April paused. "Yeah."

"Say that you promise!" Mikey demanded. April sighed sadly. "I can't promise that, Mike. You know that."

"Then I'm not telling you jack." Mikey huffed, pulling his hands away crossing his arms.

"Alright, fine. You win. I promise not to tell anyone." April sighed as she gave into Mikeys demands. She knew she would need to break the promise, but that's not something he needed to know. Not at the moment, at least. Right now, she just needed information. "Please tell me what happened, Mikey."

The turtles' eyes narrowed at her slightly, as if he was trying to figure out if she was lying or not. "I promise I won't tell anyone." April pleaded.

Mikey sighed softly as he began to explain. He began telling her about the stuff they talked about. "It was mostly normal. I didn't get many weird vibed from him." Mikey explained. "But.. you did get some 'bad vibes?" April asked.

Mikey nodded. "What did he say to you?" She continued.

His nose scrunched a bit as he tried to recall their previous chats. "He was always a bit weird with animals.. and children. Always saying how he loved them and wanted to.. touch them, or something."

April's eyes widened a bit as she absorbed the information. "That's.. not normal." She spoke. Mikey sighed. "I know."

"Right. What did he do to you when you guys met up?" April asked softly. Mikey paused, not wanting to answer at first, but finally giving in.

"He.. Well, its hard to explain. I guess, not hard to explain but just.. well, yeah, I guess a bit hard." Mikey stammered over his words, trying to collect his thoughts. He breathed in deeply before spilling everything that happened onto April.

After Mikey was done, she stood up. "Thank you, Mike. Stay here for me, will you?" She smiled softly, exiting the room.

"Jesus fucking christ." Raph whimpered after April told him and his brothers everything that Mikey had told her.

"Wh.. What do we do about this?" Donnie spoke, not really asking a specific person.

"Well," April started. "I have a friend who's a licensed therapist. She can help." The three brothers grimaced at the idea. "Alright. Its not like we have another option." Leo concluded.

"Anything for Mikey."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 2.6K 27
First Tmnt story, I hope you like it 😊☺☺ Mikey goes through a hard experience that will change his life completely
Idris By rudefuck

Short Story

1.3K 73 24
Because what killed him only made him bitter. {CURRENTLY EDITING SLOWLY} All rights reserved.
1.8K 36 24
sometimes your heart has to fall apart in order for fate to fall together.
2.1K 76 6
Alright here we go another story I'm probably not gonna update for awhile but hey what can ya do.............don't answer that. Y/n was an orphan boy...