RadioApple (The Broken Deal)

By AjaxLight

Story Cover by Me, Please do not use ♥️ 6 Months after the extermination in episode 8, Lucifer and Alastor be... More

The Hotel Anniversary
Dinner?
The Early Morning
Trust
Lucifer's Party / Fucked Up Friendship
Breakdown
Visitation
Mic Drop
Radio Meets His Match
He Likes To Play Games
Drunk Al
Go Big, Or Go Home
Valentine's Day
A Lovers Comfort
It's Okay / Breakfast
Tame The Buck
I Would Move Heaven and Hell
It Would Take A Lifetime
Life Is Full Of Downs
Roses
Freedom
Welcome Clay
Slaughterhotel
Confession's
A/N (Rough Sketch Of Skylar)
The Rings
Beelzebub's Promise
An Old Face
Why Are You Here, Micheal?
The Prank
Lies
A/N
A Reason Why
The Date Pt. 1
A/N
The Date Pt. 2

Guy Day

2.7K 66 158
By AjaxLight

Alastor sat on the edge of his bed, waiting for Lucifer to return. He was pondering his opinions from when Lucifer hugged him. His thoughts wandered all over the place, since that morning. He didn't expect himself to have a breakdown in front of the king of Hell. That's sure something to think about. However, Lucifer, comforted him. He didn't think that Lucifer was going to believe him, when he said that it was his idea for the party. He was glad that he did, though. That morning, Lucifer decided that he was going to hang out with Alastor for the day, they where going to have a guy Day. He was going to bring Alastor to all his favorite spots in Pentagram City. However, the reason for him just waiting on his bed. Was that Lucifer insisted on them both wearing "comfy" clothes. In which, Alastor had none of. So Lucifer told him to wait, while he quickly ran to his palace to get changed himself, and find a pair of clothes that Alastor could wear.

He couldn't think how he could possibly fit in the kings clothes. He was, much, taller than Lucifer. Oh well, he was sure Lucifer would find a way. It was 8:03am, when Lucifer arrived back, walking hurriedly through his portal.

"Alright!" He announced. He was wearing a black turtleneck sweater, with grey sweatpants. Although, he still had his tall black boots on. "Uh...yeah, I don't have any other shoes." He lifted up the pair of clothes he had folded up in his arms. "I think these will work. I can work my magic if they don't fit you."

Alastor grabbed them from his hands, and held the sweater up against his body. "Uhh, yeah~that's not going to fit." He observed, he watched Lucifer snap his fingers, and the sweater grew in size. As well as the pants. "Alright, let me go get changed."

Lucifer sat on Alastor's bed, as he waited for Al to get finished changing.

"How do I look?" Alastor asked, stepping out of the bathroom. Wearing Lucifers apple red turtleneck sweater, and white sweatpants. "What's with you and turtlenecks?" Alastor complained, yanking at the collar of the sweater. "It practically suffocates you!"

Lucifer chuckled, then looked down. "I like the style, you'll get used to it. I promise." He looked down, his eyes suddenly growing wide, as he looked at Alastor.

"Mhm..never getting used to it." Alastor mumbled, spotting Lucifer looking down at him. It took him a moment to realize what he was looking at, and then realized. Growing self conscious. "Oh, uh.." he covered up the backside of him, and stared at Lucifer.

Lucifer gasped. "You, have, a, TAIL!!" He squealed, his eyes sparkling.

Alastor laughed along, embarrassedly. "Hehe, yeah.." he smiled.

Lucifer jumped up, and ran over to Alastor, "Move your hand!" He pushed Alastor's hand of of his tail. "It's so fluffy!" He noticed.

Alastor flinched, as Lucifer pet his tail. "This-this is why I hide my tail under my jacket." He explained, pushing Lucifer off to the side.

"S-sorry, it just surprised me." Lucifer apologized, brushi g his blonde hair out of his eyes. "Well then, let's get going."

They both headed out of Alastor's room, and made their way down the hallway. Alastor felt Lucifers body brushing lightly against his, as they both made their way to the elevator. Normally, he would attack anyone who DARED, to be this close next to him. However, Lucifer was an acception... He watched as Lucifer pressed the down button, and they both waited for the elevator to arrive. "I swear, if anyone else sees my tail.." Alastor grumbled.

Lucifer chuckled, "Well, it's not like you can hide it while we walk along the streets of hell!"

Alastor rolled his eyes, and walked into the elevator. "Very~funny, your majesty." He grumbled sarcastically. "I'm balling my eyes out, with laughter. Ha...ha...haaa."

Lucifer elbowed him in the side, as the elevator made its way down to the lobby. "Nobody needs your sarcastic humor, Al!" He laughed, "let's go."

They made their way out of the elevator into the lobby. Alastor spotted Angel talking to Husk flirtatiously at the bar. While Nifty was bouncing up and down while talking to Charlie, and Vaggie was watching the news.

"Charlie!" Lucifer called out, wandering towards his daughter.

Alastor followed after Lucifer, nervously. "Why hello dear Charlie!" He said, "What a pleasant morning it is, quite pleasant!" Putting on his usual cheerful tone.

Vaggie just rolled her eyes, and looked away, back at the TV.

"Hi dad, hi Al!" She greeted, looking at them both. "Well, you two look quite comfy." She noticed, looking closely at what Alastor was wearing. "Why Alastor, I didn't know you had anything else in your drawers but suits!" She then looked closer. "Your clothes look very similar, to what my dad has."

"That's because he's wearing a pair of my clothes sweetie."

Alastor's eye twitched at Lucifers confession, and looked away.

"Oh." Charlie laughed, feeling awkward.

"Al!" Angel camping running up from behind him, almost knocking him to the ground. "I don't believe it!"

Alastor dodged out of the way of Angel Dust, and glared at him. "What don't you believe?"

Angel hopped up, and ran behind Alastor. "Al! You have a tail!" He grabbed it, and squeezed.

Alastor jumped with surprise, and turned around. Ears back, he pushed Angel to the ground. "Don't touch me." He snarled, his voice heavily radiotized.

"Hehe.." Lucifer chuckled, pulling at the collar of his sweater. "Alastor and I, are going out on a guy Day today." He explained, watching as Charlie's expression changed.

"Oh, ok dad." She said, looking over towards Vaggie, who really didn't seem to care.

"I just wanted to tell you, since I don't know what time we'll get back to the hotel."

Alastor stared daggers at Angel, to make sure that the actor, didn't touch his tail again. "Don't, even try." He warned, looking back at Charlie.

"Well, with that. Have fun you two!" She called out, as Lucifer and Alastor left out the door.

Alastor looked nervously around.

Lucifer looked over at him. "What's wrong?"

Alastor looked back at him. "Sorry, I'm just not used to..well...walking around not all dressed up. I just feel underdressed. That's all."

Lucifer sighed, sympathetically, "Don't worry, Al. I'll make sure nobody messes with either of us. Besides," he chuckled. "Who would mess with either of us? I mean, I'm the king of Hell, and your one of the most feared overlords."

Alastor smiled at Lucifers words, feeling better. "You're right." He looked up. "Where are we going first?"

Lucifer stayed silent for a moment. "How about you choose." He insisted.

Lucifer thought about it, then an idea came to mind. "Let's visit cannibal town."

"Alright then."

At cannibal town...

"Wow, I didn't expect cannibal town to look like this." Lucifer laughed, looking around at all of the jolly demons. "It's as if they don't have a care in the world."

Alastor's smile grew, "I want to introduce you to an old friend of mine." He opened the door to a market, and let Lucifer in first. "Your highness~." He implored, closing the door behind him. He lead Lucifer through to the front of the line, and watched as cannibals gave surprised looks at seeing the king of Hell. "Rosie!" He smiled.

Rosie's eyes widened. "Oh my stars!" She hollered, "Alastor! Long time no see!"

"Rosie, hello dear friend!" He greeted. "I would like to introduce you, to his majesty, the king of hell. Lucifer!" He pushed Lucifer in front of.

"Why, such a pleasant surprise, to see your majesty." She cheered, delighted with the company.

"Alastor, I heard there's a prime place for a deal to be made my friend, just at the south side of the Pentagram." She informed.

Alastor grinned. "No need dear Rosie! I'm to busy to make deals at the current time." He politely declined her offer.

Rosie laughed, "well, both times you have come to visit. I inform you about prime places to make a dear. But my friend, you have a lot on your hands right now I see. You've had other things to do rather than make deals."

Alastor agreed. "Well, Rosie. It was great catching up. Me and Lucifer are off to explore more of the Pentagram!" He yanked Lucifers hand, he pulled Lucifer roughly back through the market. The pulling was more for a revenge, from when he himself, was dragged through Lucifers palace when he got to see lucifers ducks.

"Woah!" Lucifer complained, tripping over the doorstop as he was pulled through the doorway. He fell face first into the dirt, and Alastor broke into hasterical laughter. "Not funny, asshole." He complained, standing up and brushing himself off.

"Just some revenge from you pulling me through your maze like hallways." Alastor shrugged.

"Ok, yeah, I had that coming for me." He chuckled, "My turn to choose where to go." He smiled.

"Alright, where?" Alastor wondered, pulling at the turtleneck once more. Lucifer was something.... His ear twitched, at Lucifers long pause.

"Hey, I know."

10:00am...

Lucifer called up one of his royal limos, as Alastor and him stood waiting outside his palace.

"Wait, so where are we going my lord?" Alastor's ear flicking with anticipation.

"Just wait, you'll see." Lucifer scolded, patting Alastor on the top of the head.

Alastor grabbed Lucifers hand, and guided it off of his hair. "Don't touch me."

"Ok, ok." Lucifer backed up, and stood in silence. As a limo drove up in front of him. "Alright, let's go." He said, opening the door. "I have someone you might want to see."

Alastor's ears perked up, but he said nothing. They both sat conversation less, throughout the limo ride.

11:14am...

Well, Alastor didn't think that the limo ride would take more than an hour, but he was proven wrong. "Finally." He sighed, exiting the limo. "Where, where are we?" He looked around, he had never, in all his time in hell, seen this place before. But it still felt, oddly familiar.... "This place..."

Lucifer smiled, looking into Alastor's eyes. "You remember?" He urged, resting his hand on Alastor's shoulder. "There are certain, special, memories. In which Heaven and Hell can cross, from a person's life."

"This was a place, I visited when I was a kid, with my mother." Alastor whispered, taking in the beautiful scenery. "The smell of cherry blossoms, in the air." He commented.

Lucifer reached over, and grabbed Alastor's hands in his own.

"What.." Alastor flinched.

Lucifer smiled. "Do you want your mother, to visit you from Heaven?"

Alastor's watch said 11:20am...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 934 15
Second book of my book 'deal'! (Read it before reading this one or it wouldn't make sense) Lucifer and Alastor become one. Bound by marriage. Their...
38.5K 923 12
Alastor and Lucifer make quite an unusual deal, under unpleasant circumstances. In this story i plan to add some smut and maybe triggering moments, p...
110K 2.7K 20
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ An alternat...
9.2K 285 9
A story in which Alastor, the radio demon, and Lucifer, the king of hell. Hate each other with all their might, but SOMETHING happens to make them fa...