Destiny's Intuition[HIATUS]

By kim_c4L3

Cale Henituse" As he looked around, he saw black smoke floating densely in the pitch-black room, surrounding... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6.1
CHAPTER 6(edited a bit)

sorry not a chapter

292 28 4
By kim_c4L3

"I apologize for the extended delay in uploading new chapters. I was unwell and had to stay at home with my mother who doesn't approve of me spending time on writing. However, I started my first semester at university this January and have been working on editing the draft. I'm hoping to upload a new chapter in April, after my semester one finals in March."

"I will delete this once I start uploading. Thank you for your patience :)"

I re read my story.....Ah it's too cringy and the writing style ,well I don't have one. I write outline and use chatgpt and grammarly and power through so ya...

I have a lot ideas and aus and crossover but my procrastinating a** and horrible writing skills with my uni f-ing with me got me . They started sem 2 while me fast track Jan intake student(ys student bcs I was the only one joined for engineering and was having one on one with professors ) was having exam thus making me miss 3 freaking weeks . I was planning to do some writing and stuff ...( sry for  both bad english and ranting when I shld  upload chapters here (i am loner)

I will somehow upload in April

Wish me luck

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
79.2K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
118K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
782K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...