feels like french kisses - a...

By leen00566

he needs tutoring she needs money his friend gets him a tutor her brother gets her a job at his club she's... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
a/n
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41:

chapter 8

1K 19 0
By leen00566

➪ righteous mind - joey bada$$

✰✰✰

About three weeks later:

👤

Jobe
we're still on for tutoring tomorrow, right?

Maëlys
sure
why you asking?

Jobe
just wanted to make sure ig
also, we need to find another place to meet up
they've got some tests at the academy and they need the rooms

Maëlys
you could come over to my house if you want
mason said he'd head to his girlfriend's place after training so he won't distract you

Jobe
why would he only distract me?

Maëlys
because i've learned how to tune him out
i'm not sure if you can do that🤷🏽‍♀️
he has a habit to distract people😀

Jobe
i've noticed💀

Maëlys
so are we gonna meet up at mine then?

Jobe
sure, yeah, let's do that
i mean i know where you live so i won't have a problem finding my way there

Maëlys
stalk much?

Jobe
shut up

———

The next day:

Maëlys' pov:

As I'm just heating up the water for some tea, the doorbell rings. Leaving the kettle do it's thing, I head out of the kitchen and to the front door. Opening the door I find Jobe standing on the other side of it.

"Hey. Come in", I say and let him walk inside.
"Thanks. So, how are you doing?"
"I'm good. What about you? How was training?"
"Training was good, exhausting but good. As for me, I'm doing alright."

After he hung up his jacket on one of the coat hangers I start walking back towards the kitchen with him following behind.
"I'm just making some tea for my mum and I, you want one as well?", I ask him.
"Sure, if you're offering. Thanks."

I take out three cups out of the cabinet before I walk over to the fridge to grab the milk. After placing everything on kitchen island I put one teabag in each of the cups. Looking up, I see him still standing opposite from me watching what I'm doing.
"You can sit down, you know", I chuckle.
Letting out a laugh he does as I say and takes a seat at one of the barstools.

After the water finished heating up, I take the kettle and pour water in each of the cups before slowly adding some milk.
"Do you want sugar in your tea?"
"No, I'm good without."
I put a spoon in one of the cups and slide it over to Jobe.
"There you go."
"Thank you."

As I put some sugar in my mum's cup and mine as well, my mum enters the kitchen.
"Oh, hello, Jobe. Mason is not at home, you know. He's at his girlfriend's", my mum tells him.
"I'm actually not here for your son today, Mrs Burstow", he replies.
"Well, first, I've told you multiple times now that you can call me Samira. And second, what are you here for then?", she asks as she walks over to me.
"Thank you, sweetie, by the way for the tea", she says as I hand her her cup.

"Mum, I told you yesterday that Jobe would come over for tutoring, remember?"
"Oh god, you're right, I completely forgot. Well, then I won't hold you back from your studying anymore."
After giving us both a smile she starts walking out of the kitchen.
"It's not studying. I'm literally getting payed for this", I call after her but she doesn't hear me anymore. Jobe just chuckles.

———

About one and a half hours later we are still sitting in the kitchen going over different topics.
"Now all you have to do is divide by three quarters and then you get x", I say as we finish one of the math questions, "See? It's not that hard."
"That's easy for you to say. You're damn good at this shit. I can't even tell you where I lost you on the question", he groans annoyed and throws his head back.

"Okay, let's take a break for now. I know how endless studying can clog up your mind and you can't even answer the simplest things. You need to focus on something else for a few minutes."
"You're probably right. Thanks, I guess."
"You're welcome", I laugh, "I have to use the bathroom real quick. Be right back."

———

Jobe's pov:

As Maëlys heads for the bathroom, I take out my phone. I open Instagram and scroll through the feed. Just then a call from Jude pops up on my screen.

"Judith, what's up?", I say after accepting the call.
"Stop calling me that."
"Alright, Bellingoal it is."
"Nevermind, stick with Judith please", he replies making me laugh.
"Anyways, why are you calling?"
"Just want to chat a bit."
"Don't know if it's the right time-"

"Who are you talking to?", I hear Maëlys' voice behind me before I can finish my sentence.
"Who's that. Wait, Jobe, do you have a girl with you?", Jude wants to know.
"What?! No. It's Maëlys, the tutor I told you about, remember?"
"Oh, yeah", I hear him say while I watch Maëlys sit back down on her former place next to me.

"Judith", she reads out the contact name, "I'm guessing that's your brother?"
In reply I nod at her.
"You seriously saved my contact with that name?"
I just chuckle at that.

"Anyways, what's up Maëlys, I'm Jude."
"Really?", she replies in the fake-innocent way she used with me before.
"Yeah, well, Jude Bellingham, player for Real Madrid. Doesn't ring a bell?"
Of course he falls for her joke.
"I know who you are, Jude. I simply made a joke and you totally fell for it", she laughs.
God, why do I like her laugh so much?

"We'll just pretend that never happened, alright? So, Maëlys, how's my brother's learning coming along?"
"It's been fairly good. He might only get half of the questions right at the moment, but he's seriously trying. And he, I'm surprised to say this, actually listens to me", she laughs again.

"Well, that's something new. Last time I checked he didn't care about school at all", Jude chuckles.
"Thanks, Jude, always so supportive", I say.
"That's me."
"I seriously can't tell who out of the two of you is worse", Maëlys comments.
"Definitely him", Jude and I answer at the same time making us all laugh.

We chat for a few more minutes before my brother tells us he has to go.
"Riri would totally freak out if she knew I just talked to Jude", Maëlys chuckles after I hung
up.
"I'm guessing she's the one who told you that Jude doesn't have a license."
"I'm telling you now, you're going to drive me crazy at some point. How do you remember that, I told you that weeks ago. Why do you still know this, but you can't remember the date of the Storming of the Bastille?"

"I don't know. Some things are just more interesting, I guess", I shrug with a slight smirk on my face.
"You're unbelievable", she says while slightly laughing, "Well, enough with the break for now. We need to get at least a few other questions done."
Obviously she's right, so I open my book again and we start with the next question.

———

Maëlys' pov:

"Can we stop for today? I don't think my brain can handle much more", Jobe asks me.
It's been another hour or so and we've work through an honestly impressive amount of topics.
"Sure", I laugh, "I think I put you through enogh today."
"Thank god", he replies and dramatically lays his head onto the counter of the kitchen island.

I help him pack up his stuff and together we make our way to the front door of my house.
"I know I've said this before, but seriously thank you for doing this", Jobe tells me while putting on his jacket.
"Of course, the money's worth the struggle", I joke making him laugh as well.
"No, but seriously, I'm glad I can help. I mean that's what friends are for, right?"

"I've updated to friend now?", Jobe asks me acting absolutely shocked.
"I guess you have, yeah. You're still annoying but I'm starting to get a liking for that."
"Well, then see you in a few days, friend", he says.
I roll my eyes but I can't keep a smile creeping on my face.
"See you then."

Instead of just turning around and opening the door he steps closer to me and pulls me in for a hug. Him putting his arms around my waist makes me somewhat automatically put mine around his neck.
Why does this feel so nice? It's just a damn hug, get your shit together, Maëlys.

When we pull apart again I keep my head down to hide the blush that surely has made its way onto my face.
"Okay, well, bye Maëlys. See you soon", he says and opens the front door.
"Bye", is the only thing I can get out as I watch him walk out the door.

I close the door behind him and let my back fall against it. What the hell has gotten into me? I've spend time with this guy for not even a month.
Pushing my thoughts aside, I make my way upstairs to my room. I lay down on my bed and put on some show on Netflix on my laptop.
Still my thoughts occasionally creep back but I won't let them distract me.

———

new and also late update today.
but i thought i'd still post it today since i haven't posted in a few days🤷🏼‍♀️.
this chapter is longer than the last ones but i didn't want to separate it.
it's good as it is.
also, a longer chapter doesn't hurt anyone, does it?
anyways, i hope you enjoyed it.
you're comments are always welcome and don't forget to vote.
see you in the next chapter.
love yous💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 449 89
y𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐡𝐚...
51.6K 1K 40
Aurora has always had one goal; to study and get as far away as possible from her house. Life was never easy for her but it seemed to get worse when...
89.8K 2.3K 28
❝ 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧.. ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 jobe broke up with his girlfriend at the brink of his football career and left her...
57.1K 975 35
in which Kiana Simmons and Jobe bellingham ignore all the obvious signs of them liking each other, but when the realisation finally hits, it doesn't...