‖HIS WARRIOR‖ KTHff

By vanadiumoxide18

A journey of "I can do anything for you" to "I can do anything for Allah." In a world where people of diff... More

⁂ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⁂
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
WHO IS THE FEMALE LEAD
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50

CHAPTER 12

224 18 5
By vanadiumoxide18

AUTHOR'S POV

  "I can't help but notice that you've been grinning like a maniac."

Ha-joon commented, addressing Taehyung who was seated on the couch in the bar. Taehyung had been continuously smiling ever since he found out that Yaiza was Mr. Saad's daughter and that he would be going to their house for dinner the following Friday, which was tomorrow. Taehyung just sipped his wine without responding to Ha-joon's comment. 

"Can you at least tell me what's causing you to behave like this, or are you just mad? I suppose the latter is more likely, considering your irrational behavior since you got involved in this love shit", Ha-Joon added.

Taehyung looked at him bored and said, "I am happy, got a problem." Ha-Joon narrowed his eyes.

"why are you happy", he asked and Taehyung raised the wine glass urging him to toast. Ha-joon followed Taehyung blindly gazing at him questionly.

They both clinked the glasses and drank it. "I found where my warrior lives and I am going to meet her", Taehyung told Ha-joon raising his eyes, he was surprised and asked. " How did you find her information", Taehyung I got it from the shooting club. 

"They gave you information just like that?", Ha-joon asked. "I brought the place to get information", Taehyung said casually sipping wine leaving Ha-joon's mouth open.

"Yeah, sure, billionaire Kim Taehyung," Ha-joon uttered, trying to swallow the fact. "It wasn't easy for me to do it on my own. If my dad hadn't given me money that morning to buy the Dragoon Revolver, I wouldn't have been able to.", Taehyung said calmly and Ha-joon stood up looking at Taehyung in disbelief.

"You... you..." Ha-Joon stopped, laughed, and sat down patting his thigh.

"Nice joke... how can you leave THE MILIKIN COLT DRAGOON REVOLVER just for that worthless place", Ha--joon stressed the name of the gun expressing its importance for Taehyung.

Taehyung plainly admitted, "I did I brought that place." Ha-Joon was dead shocked.

"You left the Dragoon Revolver but you have been dying to have it for years but your dad didn't allow you now he did and you wasted that money for that... that... no, Taehyung you can't", Ha-joon was in denial because he know enthusiastic Taehyung is for guns and shooting. 

"You really did that", Ha-Joon inquired again and Taehyung nodded carelessly.

"Why?!", Ha-joon added and Taehyung smiled and said, "I want my Love's information it was important", Ha-joon uttered in disbelief, "So, information about a girl was more important than a million-dollar gun you always wanted." Taehyung shrugged and said, "Nothing is more important than my lady."

 Ha-joon snorted at his comment. "Your lady are you sure because from what I am seeing there is a big gap between you both", Ha-joon stated making Taehyung narrow his eyes. "I can travel the gap of a thousand galaxies just to catch a glance of her.", Ha-joon laughed at his words and said.

"Yeah maybe you can cover the gap of a thousand galaxies but the gap of religion is impossible for you." Taehyung glared at Ha-joon ignoring his words not to waste time.

  ''I can do anything for her." 

Taehyung thought in his heart. "By the way where does that warrior live", Ha-joon said and Taehyung licked his lip and glared at him roughly." Don't call her that, you have no right to call her that. Only I am allowed to use that name for her.", Taehyung spoke possesively.

"Dude calm down I am not trying to steal her I got my girl", Ha-joon assured him looking at his possessiveness and added, "Now tell me who is she." Taehyung carelessly answered.

"Mr. Saad's daughter." Ha-joon frowned at it and asked. "Really? Mr. Saad's daughter... she's hella close to you but I don't think your info is right don't you see his daughter she wasn't even close to the girl we saw", Ha-joon said making Taehyung confused.

"But how can she be her, I never saw her covering or wearing a hijab", Ha-joon said frowning and added, "Maybe it's the younger one I heard she is an extremist covering herself totally", Hajoon added and Taehyung looked at him narrowing his eyes and asked, "How did you even know that?" Ha-Joon chuckled and said, "Dude Mr. Saad is one of the renowned businessmen I am more surprised that you don't know a single thing about his family isn't he your business partner?" Teahyung shrugged and said, "Not mine my father's"

Ha-joon nodded knowing Taehyung that he doesn't really think about others. "So you love your business partner's younger daughter?" Ha-joon concluded. Taehyung just shrugged.

"I heard she is so sweet and soft the opposite of her elder sister and if she is opposite of her I can imagine she is going to be heaven for anyone," Ha-joon commented and shook his head thinking about how short-tempered and rebellious the elder one is and said, "You have seen the older one she used to come to  nightclubs she was pretty open-minded but rude as hell." 

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. "I have seen her she got loud personality always trying to be centre of attention, but never met her properly", Taehyung said and Ha-jonn nodded. 

"She is so arrogant last time she was seen was months ago when Namjoon and she got into an argument and damn!! she was so arrogant whoever going to get her as a partner would suffer real bad."

"Is she?" Taehyung asked and Ha-joon nodded, "It's just what I heard, my girlfriend knows her and she told me both sisters are opposite of each other", Ha-joon replied to him.

"So, you think the girl I  love is the younger one and she is soft and sweet", Taehyung said and chuckled. "I guess because she is the one who covers herself to that extent", Taehyung nodded at Ha-joon's words and thought in his heart. "My warrior is the sweet little sister that's something new"

Taehyung was busy drinking and thinking about Yaiza and whether she is cute, sweet and adorable. He was excited about meeting her tomorrow.

"Hey... Tae", Leena said in a seductive voice Taehyung smiled dropped and he winced as he got out of Yaiza's thoughts, where he wanted to live, always. Taehyung glared at Leena and she shivered at the deadness of his eyes.
"Don't call me that what you think you are to call me that?", Taehyung scoffed. She smiled trying to ease the mood.

"You want to have fun tonight it's been days since we slept together", Leena said touching his shoulder, tracing her hand to his chest. Taehyung looked at her eyes. No pride just lust clouded her eyes. her eyes don't shine like Yaiza's.

'No one can be like his warrior' he thought. Taehyung held her hand before it could reach his private part and jerked it off.

"I am not interested", he told her, she whinnied. "come on I know you are attracted you want it", she shamelessly stated and he looked at her with bloodshot eyes.

"I told you I am not interested you don't understand", Leena flinched at his harsh tone and looked at him with a teary face which didn't even bother him he just placed the glass on the table and stood up. "It's funny, how you just displayed your whole body and I don't feel attraction yet just her eyes just draw me to her", Taehyung said and shook his head.

"Who?", Lenna asked in a meek tone and Taehyung smiled at the thought of Yazia. "The one I love, Yazia Fatima... Leave it I am warning you don't touch me I am not interested", Taehyung told Leena and turned to Ha-Joon and signaled to him that he is going home and went out.

«»

Taehyung entered his house and his father who was sitting in the living room looked at him with a surprised gaze.

"I am dreaming for sure how my useless son can come home this early", Mr. Kim said and diverted his gaze to the laptop.

"Dad your dreams are so small come on, dream big", Taehyung told his father and sat on the sofa in front of him resting his head on the backrest and smiling. 

"You are smiling too much these days any reason why my grumpy son is too much happy that he can't even suppress his smile", his father asked him and he chuckled sitting straight and said, 

"A warrior pridefully defeated my grumpiness, leaving me with nothing but smiles in her wake"

Mr. Kim looked at his son with a 'what nonsense you are saying' face and Taehyung shook his head and replied, "You will not understand yet, goodnight." Taehyung stood up and went to his room. He took a shower and did his night routine to sleep early. 

"A beauty sleep is necessary to slay with my handsomeness tomorrow." He smiled and thought about what Ha-Joon said. "so, my warrior is a sweet little sister it's cute", Taehyung said loudly and slept in thoughts of Yazia.

«»

The next day at 5:30 Taehyung got back from work and rushed inside his room. He stood inside his closet and looked around finding the perfect outfit to wear.

"Come on Kim Taehyung you'll look handsome in anything you wear", he told himself and picked out a grey suit with a white dress shirt. He took a shower and got ready.  He looked at his watch and sighed. "still half an hour left why time is so slow I am dying to meet her", he said picking up his wallet and phone and going out.

(Idk why but I wanted to add this picture)

«»

Taehyung mother got  down in the living room  and smiled looking at Mr. Kim and said, "Now I am  sure why Taehyung is handsome."

Mr. Kim chuckled. "He only got looks from me his behavior is not even close to mine", Mr. Kim said defensively and she just shook his head knowing Taehyung is the exact copy of his father's young self. 

"But where is Taehyung we'll be late", Mr. Kim asked and Mrs. Kim replied, "I don't know was he not in the office with you", Taehyung's Dad frowned and said, "No he left hours ago from there", he shook his head and called a maid to see if Taehyuing is in his room but maid came and told him his room is empty.

"Ashh... this kid I should have known, he never listens to me", Mr. Kim said in an annoyed tone. "It's ok you know Taehyung doesn't like to go to dinners like that let's just leave him alone", Taehyung's mother said trying to ease the situation.

"I am tired of him He is so irresponsible, I even gave him money this time and he still ditched me", Mr. Kim said in an angry tone and added more. "I'll see him after dinner this time he will face consequences"

"Let's ease up... ok... we have dinner to attend don't be angry your blood pressure will rise", Mr. Kim told him, he nodded and said, "You are right, Let's go I'll see him led out of the house go towards their car to go to the dinner at Mr. Saad's house.

"Is it Taehyung", Mrs. Kim said in a surprised tone and Mr. Kim looked at Taehyung standing in front of the car leaning to it a little tapping his foot. He was surprised to his guts that his son who never listens and would never be ready to go to dinner is standing in front of the car before then waiting impatiently.

Taehyung looked at his parents coming towards him and said, "You both are late I am waiting here for 30 minutes", his parents' eyes widened and they got another shock from their son who doesn't like dinners.

He says they are boring and the headache, is waiting for half an hour in front of the car ready to go. They both were speechless.

"what why are you looking at me like that", Taehyung asked when his parents stared at him in surprise. "you are ready to go?", Mr. Kim asked him and Taehyung nodded. "from half an hour."

"I didn't expect this from you you shocked me", his father said opening the car door for his Mrs. Kim. Taehyung scoffed and said.

"I never expected this from myself too." Taehyung opened the door of the car and muttered under his breath.

"You make me do unexpected things my warrior the things I won't do for anyone except you."

_______________________________

"Love make people unrecognizable"

ʕ⁠'⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠'⁠ʔ

I am publishing fast because I am getting lazy and don't wanna write more maybe I publish all the stuff I wrote till now so I'll get the motivation to write. Stay healthy and keep smiling.

From V
⁠。⁠☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.9K 48
Supermodel Kim Taehyung has been your best friend for two years, but one weekend changed everything... forever. "If I had to pinpoint it, I'd say tha...
4.4K 270 18
The story follows the unexpected encounter between Mr. Kim Taehyung, the world's biggest business tycoon also the underworld mafia king, and Sana, a...
210K 7K 32
Everything was stop at that moment. His dark orbs was piercing through her soul. She can't get away her eyes from him. At that moment realisation hit...
548K 24.2K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...